UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
19,061 - 19,080 of 26,967 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago
Bruin For Life

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't write that, Dumbass, and already stated such.
Do I care what happens to pigs? No. And for good reason.
and the reason is?

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>and the reason is?
> He probably broke the law, and got caught red handed, which led to his resisting arrest. This in turn resulted in an officer's night-stick whopping his fat pumpkin head, plus time in the hoosegow. "Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do when they come for you?"
>:)

“FIGHT ON!!!”

Since: Aug 08

Welcome back, Sark!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like two people on this thread. One a USC fan and the other a UCLA fan.
This.
Trojan

Encino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
This.
The song by Darius Rucker? I LOVE it!!:-)

If you haven't heard it, check it out.

Fight On!!
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
ahhhhh PPPete and Jason Collins I could only wish to be in that sandwich agree.
Ya I agree BN, just think if coming out of the closet get's you on the cover of Sports Illustrated you could have been on the cover for 40 consecutive years ( BN hates the word straight)......Go Bruins!
Bruin For Life

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
The song by Darius Rucker? I LOVE it!!:-)
If you haven't heard it, check it out.
Fight On!!
Darius Rucker? the USC player arrested for rape is now a recording artist?

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> I like your optimism but you really think Matt Barkley can run chip Kellys offense? that's the worst team Matt Barkley landed on, Indianapolis, Green Bay, Denver, or any passing team would have been perfect for him, but Philadelphia?? not good CT not good.
Kelly knows trying to make the Eagles the Oregon Ducks will not work. He will need to be adaptable and work with his other coaches. With that said, Kelly has always commented that he likes MB7 and I expect it will be Kelly 'learning' the NFL curve the first couple of years and the solution will be an NFL style spread offense by the time he needs Barkley to come in and run his team!
Bruin For Life

Montebello, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Kelly knows trying to make the Eagles the Oregon Ducks will not work. He will need to be adaptable and work with his other coaches. With that said, Kelly has always commented that he likes MB7 and I expect it will be Kelly 'learning' the NFL curve the first couple of years and the solution will be an NFL style spread offense by the time he needs Barkley to come in and run his team!
I would be surprised if he even made the team, my guess is he'll end up in the CFL.

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

GO KINGS GO !!!!
Trojan

La Mirada, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Much rather have a good kid such as MB coming out of USC than this dumbass....

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-co...
Just me Wolffie

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
Excuse me Hon! How dare you speak that way about one of my Punahou boyz! Do you realize that I can reach Barry (Mr. Obama to a commoner like you)with one phone call and have the Secret Service rough you up? See Hon I know folks, plus Barry and I have a thing going on, I'm so fab he can't keep his hands off me. The Hub don't mind he knows he has no say in the matter.

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I would be surprised if he even made the team, my guess is he'll end up in the CFL.
I think you are getting your QBs mixed up. We are not talking Drew Olson here... HaHa
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
YOU are the dumbass, the kid never anything wrong, his only fault was falling for a prank. He grew up ia very tight-knitt religious family where he was not exposed to the trash you and I were exposed to in California. Therefore he was too naive to recogize he was being the victim of a cruel hoax. If you were to participate as a member in Social Media, you would know that this kind of stuff happens EVERY DAY to many people. I personally have met and know people whom I have never met and people whom I've in person and developed a very close friendship...and by the same token I could have fallen in the same trap by other idiots who tried to pass themselves as hot women using pictures of hot chicks for their profiles, but being the mature and experienced person that I am, knew something funny was going on, and I was right. But in the case of Manti Teo it was different, for the reasons I posted.
So stop you stupid rants on Manti, you stupid old man, that has no clue what goes on Social Media. POS
Trojan

Encino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

People stupid enough to fall for scams online are no smarter than people, who for decades, have fallen for phone calls about winning lottery tickets. But to claim them, you had to send an advance of $1,000, or something to that effect. Or Nigerian money scams.

It's nothing new. It's just a new tool being used to scam dumbasses such as Manti Teo (and obviously Rob). Idiots will always fall for stupid scams. The only people trying to make excuses for them are other dumbasses.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
People stupid enough to fall for scams online are no smarter than people, who for decades, have fallen for phone calls about winning lottery tickets. But to claim them, you had to send an advance of $1,000, or something to that effect. Or Nigerian money scams.
It's nothing new. It's just a new tool being used to scam dumbasses such as Manti Teo (and obviously Rob). Idiots will always fall for stupid scams. The only people trying to make excuses for them are other dumbasses.
you are talking apples and oranges...getting emotionally involved is very different that a need for greed. And no DUMBASS, it has nothing to do with being smart or stupid, it's about seeking instant gratification, which unfortunately it's the society we live in. Unless you're a bitter individual - which you are - you have no need for love or affection, because you don't get or give it, which has become apparent on here for years with your asinine posts of hatred towards Women, Law Enforcement Officers, Elderly, and Minorities...so you mister, should refrain yourself from commenting on topics that you are not qualified to speak about, or give your opinion about.
Trojan

Encino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you are talking apples and oranges...getting emotionally involved is very different that a need for greed. And no DUMBASS, it has nothing to do with being smart or stupid, it's about seeking instant gratification, which unfortunately it's the society we live in. Unless you're a bitter individual - which you are - you have no need for love or affection, because you don't get or give it, which has become apparent on here for years with your asinine posts of hatred towards Women, Law Enforcement Officers, Elderly, and Minorities...so you mister, should refrain yourself from commenting on topics that you are not qualified to speak about, or give your opinion about.
I've got a woman and a great one, at that! Beautiful, smart and warm hearted....just like me.:-)

Guess I've never been as hard up & desperate as you and so many people are. That's what it comes down to...we have a lot more people than we ever have who are very needy. You happen to one of them.

Best of luck with that!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got a woman and a great one, at that! Beautiful, smart and warm hearted....just like me.:-)
Guess I've never been as hard up & desperate as you and so many people are. That's what it comes down to...we have a lot more people than we ever have who are very needy. You happen to one of them.
Best of luck with that!
regarding your "woman" LMAOyeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, if you say so! somehow I don't believe you, oooooooooone bit

Me desperate? not at all!!! I have a wonderful GF!! I have Social Media account to find old friends, and I have found many of them and have reconnected with them, it's an awesome thing!!!

I also get to chat with relatives that live in other states and other contries and share photos.

I also talk some college sports with others from other schools and have developed decent friendships, some I have even met in person!! it's an awesome thing!!!

Not my fault that you are an old bitter man that thinks FB is only for the purpose of getting laid - although it is for some, it's not the reason why most people join FB or other Social Media Networks.

It also helps in my business, I have posted my listing on there, and I have sold at least 4 homes from my FB friends referring their relatives or friends. I alsos have given business to appraisers and lenders, as well as Home Insurance, termite, title reps etc., from FB friends that I only knew on FB.

So I suggest you get out of your coccoon and experience the other beautiful things that social media brings, including but not limited to actually meeting and develping friendships. C'mon trOJan give it a try, I promise it won't hurt you, unless of course you're trying to get laid by strangers and you leave you FB open and your lady gets in there, then you are DEAD MEAT. I know a friend who is divorced because that is exactly what happended, what dumbass he is!!
Trojan

Encino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Sorry. No need to read the ramblings of a needy, lonely loser.

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
Sorry. No need to read the ramblings of a needy, lonely loser.
you read every word of it, you douche bag...you are under my spell...I say "jump" and you say how high. LMFAO I own you, just like UCLA owns USC. ROTFLMFAO
Clipper Darrel

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> regarding your "woman" LMAOyeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, if you say so! somehow I don't believe you, oooooooooone bit
Me desperate? not at all!!! I have a wonderful GF!! I have Social Media account to find old friends, and I have found many of them and have reconnected with them, it's an awesome thing!!!
I also get to chat with relatives that live in other states and other contries and share photos.
I also talk some college sports with others from other schools and have developed decent friendships, some I have even met in person!! it's an awesome thing!!!
Not my fault that you are an old bitter man that thinks FB is only for the purpose of getting laid - although it is for some, it's not the reason why most people join FB or other Social Media Networks.
It also helps in my business, I have posted my listing on there, and I have sold at least 4 homes from my FB friends referring their relatives or friends. I alsos have given business to appraisers and lenders, as well as Home Insurance, termite, title reps etc., from FB friends that I only knew on FB.
So I suggest you get out of your coccoon and experience the other beautiful things that social media brings, including but not limited to actually meeting and develping friendships. C'mon trOJan give it a try, I promise it won't hurt you, unless of course you're trying to get laid by strangers and you leave you FB open and your lady gets in there, then you are DEAD MEAT. I know a friend who is divorced because that is exactly what happended, what dumbass he is!!
No need to read the ramblings of a needy lonely loser.... but, I saw on your moniker Pullayup ,and I remember driving through there when I was a truck driver.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 17 min ChristineM 225,597
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 31 min PDUPONT 1,095,516
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Life is Love 305,386
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Tue RICK SERVICE 28
loan needed (Dec '13) Aug 12 Simon 5
loan offer (Jun '13) Aug 10 Tram 81
Na Aug 9 rrg cgr 1

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
•••
•••