UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32406 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#20062 Apr 27, 2013
Like I said trolls from El Monte, PC and her girls from sc.

“Love El Monte & my trojans”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#20063 Apr 27, 2013
Oh come on girls, Our little "boy" Mattie going to the Eagles He will reach the same Pinnacle of success that only my Trojans can make, The best Clip board water boys in the NFL, like My girl Mattie Lienhart, & Dirty Sanchez and now Pretty Boy Barkley (Heisman winner last year... Oh wait never mind...) Oh go trojans were the best clip board holders in the NFL

“Love El Monte & my trojans”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#20064 Apr 27, 2013
BTW fight on fellow trjans... fight on.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#20065 Apr 27, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like two people on this thread. One a USC fan and the other a UCLA fan.
ah PPPete and Arlean Manhattan? agree.

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#20066 Apr 28, 2013
Has Joey Fauriaint signed up with any local Westwood firm to start selling life insurance yet? HaHa

Kelly loves Barkley and even said that was the reason they traded up to get that pick in the 4th. I dont expect Barkley to do more then learn the system the first couple of years, then when injury-prone QBs like Vick and Garrard start to fall, he will be ready. You saw RG3, Luck, Sanchez falter into the playoffs, it is too much for any QB immediately. Even Peyton was not overly thrilling his first year...

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#20067 Apr 28, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Both Bruins to the Packers, nice !!
You (B)ruins should find out who the two decision makers were within the Packers and Vikings organization who had hard-ons for Mora and thank them, otherwise there would have been NO (B)ruins even drafted.... HaHa
Bruin For Life

United States

#20068 Apr 28, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like two people on this thread. One a USC fan and the other a UCLA fan.
yeah sure Mr. "What a great way to start my weekend" and post a story of a cop committing suicide...or posting "9-11 was way better, more pigs lost their lives there". look up the word "troll" in the dictionary, your face pops up immediately.
Bruin For Life

United States

#20069 Apr 28, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
Has Joey Fauriaint signed up with any local Westwood firm to start selling life insurance yet? HaHa
Kelly loves Barkley and even said that was the reason they traded up to get that pick in the 4th. I dont expect Barkley to do more then learn the system the first couple of years, then when injury-prone QBs like Vick and Garrard start to fall, he will be ready. You saw RG3, Luck, Sanchez falter into the playoffs, it is too much for any QB immediately. Even Peyton was not overly thrilling his first year...
I like your optimism but you really think Matt Barkley can run chip Kellys offense? that's the worst team Matt Barkley landed on, Indianapolis, Green Bay, Denver, or any passing team would have been perfect for him, but Philadelphia?? not good CT not good.
Bruin For Life

United States

#20070 Apr 28, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>You (B)ruins should find out who the two decision makers were within the Packers and Vikings organization who had hard-ons for Mora and thank them, otherwise there would have been NO (B)ruins even drafted.... HaHa
buahahahahaha you've posted some pretty ignorant posts in the past, but this one here ^^^^^ takes the cake.
Bruin For Life

United States

#20071 Apr 28, 2013
BTW we smoke the trOJans yesterday in track and field...both men's and woman's teams whooped USC's asses!!! other than that OT basketball game has USC beaten UCLA in anything this year?
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#20073 Apr 28, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to blow PPPete and Arlean Manhattan! agree.
Great draft for our Bruins! Our greatest offensive weapon was finally taken in the draft without him we would have never moved the ball. Congrats to punter Jeff Locke the mightiest Bruin offensive weapon we have had in 10 years......Go Bruins!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#20074 Apr 28, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>"9-11 was way better, more pigs lost their lives there".
I didn't write that, Dumbass, and already stated such.

Do I care what happens to pigs? No. And for good reason.
Bruin For Life

United States

#20075 Apr 28, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't write that, Dumbass, and already stated such.
Do I care what happens to pigs? No. And for good reason.
and the reason is?

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#20076 Apr 29, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>and the reason is?
> He probably broke the law, and got caught red handed, which led to his resisting arrest. This in turn resulted in an officer's night-stick whopping his fat pumpkin head, plus time in the hoosegow. "Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do when they come for you?"
>:)

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#20077 Apr 29, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like two people on this thread. One a USC fan and the other a UCLA fan.
This.
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#20078 Apr 29, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
This.
The song by Darius Rucker? I LOVE it!!:-)

If you haven't heard it, check it out.

Fight On!!
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#20079 Apr 29, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
ahhhhh PPPete and Jason Collins I could only wish to be in that sandwich agree.
Ya I agree BN, just think if coming out of the closet get's you on the cover of Sports Illustrated you could have been on the cover for 40 consecutive years ( BN hates the word straight)......Go Bruins!
Bruin For Life

United States

#20080 Apr 30, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
The song by Darius Rucker? I LOVE it!!:-)
If you haven't heard it, check it out.
Fight On!!
Darius Rucker? the USC player arrested for rape is now a recording artist?

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#20081 Apr 30, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> I like your optimism but you really think Matt Barkley can run chip Kellys offense? that's the worst team Matt Barkley landed on, Indianapolis, Green Bay, Denver, or any passing team would have been perfect for him, but Philadelphia?? not good CT not good.
Kelly knows trying to make the Eagles the Oregon Ducks will not work. He will need to be adaptable and work with his other coaches. With that said, Kelly has always commented that he likes MB7 and I expect it will be Kelly 'learning' the NFL curve the first couple of years and the solution will be an NFL style spread offense by the time he needs Barkley to come in and run his team!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#20083 Apr 30, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Kelly knows trying to make the Eagles the Oregon Ducks will not work. He will need to be adaptable and work with his other coaches. With that said, Kelly has always commented that he likes MB7 and I expect it will be Kelly 'learning' the NFL curve the first couple of years and the solution will be an NFL style spread offense by the time he needs Barkley to come in and run his team!
I would be surprised if he even made the team, my guess is he'll end up in the CFL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min the deplorable Jo... 1,433,648
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr donaldtrump 10,135
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Eagle 12 257,135
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 hr Brian_G 311,911
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Sep 18 Go Blue Forever 1
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 10 yess 201,881
News UCLA Basketball: Grad Transfer Octeus to Bruins (Jun '14) Aug 31 Trojan 2
More from around the web