UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
19,041 - 19,060 of 26,973 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text> the Barr hit on MB7 that stopped the USC guaranteed comeback againt the faltering (B)ruins,
Man you got to get off that crack pipe, guaranteed comeback ????
The Spin Doctors is in rare form today, LMFAO

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>MB7 being the first pick in the 4th round going to the Eagles to play for mutually admired Chip Kelly - WHAT A PERFECT FIT!!!
Howard an Eagles fan doesn't agree:
http://www.topix.com/forum/ncaa/football/TEJU...

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Both Bruins to the Packers, nice !!
Bruin For Life

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>MB7 being the first pick in the 4th round going to the Eagles to play for mutually admired Chip Kelly - WHAT A PERFECT FIT!!! Despite you (B)ruins still have orgasms over the Barr hit on MB7 that stopped the USC guaranteed comeback againt the faltering (B)ruins, and that it set Matt back a couple rounds because of the injury, there is nothing you can say that will deter this being the perfect pick and team for MB7.
GO TROJANS - GO MB7, TJ, KH, RW!!!
guaranteed comeback?? buahahahaha how do you figure that? even if he had scored, a TD is worth only 7 points, you lost by 10 and UCLA took their foot off the pedal after the first quarter, to make the game more exciting, otherwise UCLA would have won 100-0.
Bruin For Life

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
I see the Eagles grabbed Zach Ertz TE from Stanford. I can see it now in a couple of years, Barkley to Ertz = TOUCHDOWN!!!
GO EAGLES!
yahhhh you're assuming he's gonna make the team...do you really think Barkley fits into Kelly's offensive scheme? do you really think he'll be playing over Garrard? or Foles? once Vick and the other running QBs get injured from running that type of offense?? if your predictions stay consistent (Heisman for Barkley, and USC wins the 2012-2013 N.C.) Barkley will not make it past the training camp...if he was a boxer he would get KO'd by the first punch...he can't take a hit.

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

^Internet troll

someone who posts inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

Gee sound like anyone here????(Hint #1 el monte)(hint #2 not CPEM)
Trojan

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
^Internet troll
someone who posts inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.
Gee sound like anyone here????(Hint #1 el monte)(hint #2 not CPEM)
Sounds like two people on this thread. One a USC fan and the other a UCLA fan.
Pete_Carroll

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
^Internet troll
Gee sound like anyone here????(Hint #1 Manhattan Beach)(hint #2 Pedolife )
Oh Snookums I haven't the slightest idea what you're talking about now come on over so we can play hide the salami I'll make you scream like a banshee. Thats my gurl!

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Like I said trolls from El Monte, PC and her girls from sc.

“Love El Monte & my trojans”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Oh come on girls, Our little "boy" Mattie going to the Eagles He will reach the same Pinnacle of success that only my Trojans can make, The best Clip board water boys in the NFL, like My girl Mattie Lienhart, & Dirty Sanchez and now Pretty Boy Barkley (Heisman winner last year... Oh wait never mind...) Oh go trojans were the best clip board holders in the NFL

“Love El Monte & my trojans”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

BTW fight on fellow trjans... fight on.

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
ah PPPete and Arlean Manhattan? agree.

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Has Joey Fauriaint signed up with any local Westwood firm to start selling life insurance yet? HaHa

Kelly loves Barkley and even said that was the reason they traded up to get that pick in the 4th. I dont expect Barkley to do more then learn the system the first couple of years, then when injury-prone QBs like Vick and Garrard start to fall, he will be ready. You saw RG3, Luck, Sanchez falter into the playoffs, it is too much for any QB immediately. Even Peyton was not overly thrilling his first year...

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
Both Bruins to the Packers, nice !!
You (B)ruins should find out who the two decision makers were within the Packers and Vikings organization who had hard-ons for Mora and thank them, otherwise there would have been NO (B)ruins even drafted.... HaHa
Bruin For Life

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah sure Mr. "What a great way to start my weekend" and post a story of a cop committing suicide...or posting "9-11 was way better, more pigs lost their lives there". look up the word "troll" in the dictionary, your face pops up immediately.
Bruin For Life

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
Has Joey Fauriaint signed up with any local Westwood firm to start selling life insurance yet? HaHa
Kelly loves Barkley and even said that was the reason they traded up to get that pick in the 4th. I dont expect Barkley to do more then learn the system the first couple of years, then when injury-prone QBs like Vick and Garrard start to fall, he will be ready. You saw RG3, Luck, Sanchez falter into the playoffs, it is too much for any QB immediately. Even Peyton was not overly thrilling his first year...
I like your optimism but you really think Matt Barkley can run chip Kellys offense? that's the worst team Matt Barkley landed on, Indianapolis, Green Bay, Denver, or any passing team would have been perfect for him, but Philadelphia?? not good CT not good.
Bruin For Life

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>You (B)ruins should find out who the two decision makers were within the Packers and Vikings organization who had hard-ons for Mora and thank them, otherwise there would have been NO (B)ruins even drafted.... HaHa
buahahahahaha you've posted some pretty ignorant posts in the past, but this one here ^^^^^ takes the cake.
Bruin For Life

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

BTW we smoke the trOJans yesterday in track and field...both men's and woman's teams whooped USC's asses!!! other than that OT basketball game has USC beaten UCLA in anything this year?
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to blow PPPete and Arlean Manhattan! agree.
Great draft for our Bruins! Our greatest offensive weapon was finally taken in the draft without him we would have never moved the ball. Congrats to punter Jeff Locke the mightiest Bruin offensive weapon we have had in 10 years......Go Bruins!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>"9-11 was way better, more pigs lost their lives there".
I didn't write that, Dumbass, and already stated such.

Do I care what happens to pigs? No. And for good reason.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min ChristINSANITY is... 225,707
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min shinningelectr0n 1,096,433
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 25 min STO 305,396
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Aug 19 RICK SERVICE 28
loan needed (Dec '13) Aug 12 Simon 5
loan offer (Jun '13) Aug 10 Tram 81
Na Aug 9 rrg cgr 1

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••