UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Comments (Page 952)

Showing posts 19,021 - 19,040 of26,090
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
why would he waste a 2nd round pick on MB, he's got an excellent QB, he can get MB in the 4th or 5th round
Hey, I sure see a lot of RBs being picked. So what happened to your boy (B)ruin protege Franklin? I knew your loudmouth TE wouldnt be picked yet... HaHa

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

how funny TJ went before MB, man how far will he fall?

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, I sure see a lot of RBs being picked. So what happened to your boy (B)ruin protege Franklin? I knew your loudmouth TE wouldnt be picked yet... HaHa
No one EVER pick JF to go high like your "Pretty boy" who WAS A SURE 1st rounder, LMFAO.]
Hell even PC doesn't want him.

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, I sure see a lot of RBs being picked. So what happened to your boy (B)ruin protege Franklin? I knew your loudmouth TE wouldnt be picked yet... HaHa
BTW how many trojans went in the 1st round????
as Bobbie Dylan said,,,,, the times they are a changing. LMFAO
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Probation is one thing, but how can you account for the mass exit from your once prima donna basketball program? Is it all Howland, or has the mystique you (B)ruins has been riding on for almost 20 years now has finally lost its appeal to players who can go elsewhere, have a better time in doing so, and their chances of making the NBA are just as good (if not better) playing at another program... HaHa
really???? who's got the most players in the NBA? UCLA does....so much for your argument. lmao
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
and MB keeps slipping, don't buy your theory he has lost millions by staying, that being said I admire the fact he stayed.
I admire him too, and I am thankful that he stayed one more year, because of his decision the Bruins were able to beat them.... with Wittek as a quarterback I doubt we would have beaten USC .
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really want me to drag out ALL those names again of an entire basketball squad worth of players who left the program? Oh, very well, since (B)ruins are desparately trying to forget this as earnestly as their last three games of the football season:
All left the program under Coach Howling:
Ryan Wright
Chase Stanback
Jamison Morgan
Drew Gordon
Mike Moser
Anthony Stover
Brendan Lane
Reeves Nelson
Josh Smith
Matt Carlino
Tyler Lamb
DeEnd Parker
Allerik Freeman
Sounds pretty MASS to me!!! HaHa
Also three others who got the hell outta there and jumped to the NBA when given the chance:
Jrue Holiday
Tyler Honeycutt
Shabazz Muhammad
and from that first group of players, where are they now? surely not in the NBA, so to me they are idiots for using in the first place... they all left because they were not getting the playing time at UCLA... in other words they weren't good enough to be Bruins, and someone else got our Rejects.

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

One thing I'll say about PC he took care of his players in the draft, Lame Kiffin, he could care less, no way PC would have let this happen to MB if he was still HC. going to the 4th round and MB is pissing his pants.

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Round 4
Trojan

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
One thing I'll say about PC he took care of his players in the draft, Lame Kiffin, he could care less, no way PC would have let this happen to MB if he was still HC. going to the 4th round and MB is pissing his pants.
The phrase for which you were searching is "could not care less".

"Could care less" implies that he cares to some degre and that it is possible for him to care less than he does.

A common mistake. Just thought I'd point it out.:-)
Bruin For Life

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Bruin Nation wrote:
BN what exactly do you by that" took care if his players" ?
Bruin For Life

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

I posted on here couple of months ago that several NFL execs said they would not draft Barkley at all and I got crucified in here for it...and I see at least 2 QBs that will be drafted ahead of him....

Will you NOW admit that. Barkley made a Huge mistake coming back for his senior year?
Sean Lachapelle

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
I posted on here couple of months ago that several NFL execs said they would not draft Barkley at all and I got crucified in here for it...and I see at least 2 QBs that will be drafted ahead of him....
Will you NOW admit that. Barkley made a Huge mistake coming back for his senior year?
Ya I agree been there done that.....Go Bruins!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

I knew you guys(BFL,BN,BI)would step in your own shit,sooner or later!
Bruin For Life

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
I knew you guys(BFL,BN,BI)would step in your own shit,sooner or later!
only you know WTF you mean by that.

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>really???? who's got the most players in the NBA? UCLA does....so much for your argument. lmao
What is debatable too. I bet Kentucky is equal or better now, once all your has-beens like Gazurdac, Watson, the 12th man on the Clippers will start to falter. No new replacements for your beloved (B)ruins like Kentucky churns out. Hell, I would play for KU in a second over the washed out program in Westwood... HaHa

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> and from that first group of players, where are they now? surely not in the NBA, so to me they are idiots for using in the first place... they all left because they were not getting the playing time at UCLA... in other words they weren't good enough to be Bruins, and someone else got our Rejects.
Far more transfers then other players who stick it out at other schools that feel they dont get enough playing time. For you to cast off these 4 and 5 star players is deceiving yourself of a deeper (B)ruin problem. After all, it is enough for a Sports Illustrated article... HaHaHaHa

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
MB7 being the first pick in the 4th round going to the Eagles to play for mutually admired Chip Kelly - WHAT A PERFECT FIT!!! Despite you (B)ruins still have orgasms over the Barr hit on MB7 that stopped the USC guaranteed comeback againt the faltering (B)ruins, and that it set Matt back a couple rounds because of the injury, there is nothing you can say that will deter this being the perfect pick and team for MB7.

GO TROJANS - GO MB7, TJ, KH, RW!!!

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
No mistakes - read post above wise guy!!!

I see even the backup TE for Stanford got drafted (Toilolo) while your loudmouthed pretty boy Fauriaint is still sitting at home combing his hair in a nmirror. Also good thing the Pakers have a hard on for your (B)ruins or you still wouldnt have any players picked... HaHa

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

I see the Eagles grabbed Zach Ertz TE from Stanford. I can see it now in a couple of years, Barkley to Ertz = TOUCHDOWN!!!

GO EAGLES!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 19,021 - 19,040 of26,090
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the NCAA Basketball Forum right now

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min flack 1,033,464
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 26 min Aquarius-WY 216,724
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr NoahRS 303,201
Syracuse basketball: Jim Boeheim tells ESPN Tyl... Apr 14 Lenox Da Kid 2
loan offer (Jun '13) Apr 14 Bryan Cranston 81
Burke Calls Shots With The Best (Feb '08) Apr 12 maryann 19
Do you hate UK Wildcats, we DO :-) (Apr '11) Apr 12 plenty 49
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••