UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32820 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Jim Mora Jr

North Hollywood, CA

#19976 Apr 22, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>so does this mean the Boston cops are the only ones in which you don't wish them death? why can't you answer a simple question that I posed for you in an earlier post? a very simple YES or NO is all that is required.
Say Rob, I remember meeting you last year at your alma mater Cal State SB. I thought you were as gay as they come. I would like to invite you to try out for our Gay- Bruin football team we need all the hommos we can get.

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bruin For Life

Montebello, CA

#19977 Apr 22, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Say Trojan, I remember meeting you last year at our alma mater USC. I thought you were as gay as they come. I would like to invite my Gay Toy party I am hosting this weekend. After the party we're going have a two hand touch football game at Hollywood H.S. we need all the hommos we can get.
Dude, really?? I know you threw some football discussion in your post, but can you please stick to the subject?? leave your gay stuff at the other thread you frequetly post on.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#19979 Apr 23, 2013
Jim Mora Jr wrote:
<quoted text>
Say big fella we sure could use another "sweetie" to our Bruin football roster, you don't need any talent all you have to be is gay, you may be a bit over qualified in that department but welcome aboard!
> Listen up, Muhammad El Turd! Straighten up that red and white checkerboard rag on your square head ... ya hear!? Professor Artie has more talent than the law allows, and being gay ain't one of them. The Professor LOVES WOMEN!!! FACT!!! Now, round up your pack of faggot, loser friends, and band yourselves a little closer to each other for survival in this mean ole world. Now that's a hilarious sight ... You, PeePee Pete, Bite On, Arlene Manhattan, and the rest of your west coast Trojan Twinkies all huddled up together...
BITE ON!!!
>:D

“Surfs up”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#19981 Apr 23, 2013
Man there are some sick puppys on here
Bruin Nation

North Hollywood, CA

#19982 Apr 23, 2013
Surferjoe01 wrote:
Man there are some sick puppys on here
Ya I agree Joey, howz about we discuss this over a beer at Sharkeez? I'll bring the ky jelly....Go Bruins!
Clipper me

Fontana, CA

#19984 Apr 23, 2013
Surferjoe01 wrote:
Man there are some sick puppys on here
Which forum did you come out of?....the mother teresa one!...lol
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#19985 Apr 24, 2013
Clipper me wrote:
<quoted text>Which forum did you come out of?....the mother teresa one!...lol
A forum in which they don't know how to spell "puppies". LOL!
Bruin For Life

Van Nuys, CA

#19986 Apr 24, 2013
I sense the sad ending to this thread that's lasted for 2 years 7 months and 2 weeks.
Inland emperor Clipper

Fontana, CA

#19987 Apr 25, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
I sense the sad ending to this thread that's lasted for 2 years 7 months and 2 weeks.
Yeah...then what would all us sick 'puppies' do ?!!
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#19988 Apr 25, 2013
Inland emperor Clipper wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah...then what would all us sick 'puppies' do ?!!
If only HE would leave the thread! LOL!! But he's said on more than one occasion that he was going to. But he always comes back.

Too slow to realize that over the past 3 years, this thread has always dulled during the spring.

“Surfs up”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#19989 Apr 25, 2013
Inland emperor Clipper wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah...then what would all us sick 'puppies' do ?!!
never said all were sick Puppies,(gee don't want to upset the English Professor,t trojan) just the one's posting all the Gay innuendos on a football forum, seemed weird to me, but hey to each their own. You guys like the gay bashing and comments, go for it.
Bruin For Life

Rosemead, CA

#19990 Apr 25, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
If only HE would leave the thread! LOL!! But he's said on more than one occasion that he was going to. But he always comes back.
Too slow to realize that over the past 3 years, this thread has always dulled during the spring.
If I were to leave, who would you then fantisize about?
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#19991 Apr 25, 2013
Surferjoe01 wrote:
<quoted text>
never said all were sick Puppies,(gee don't want to upset the English Professor,t trojan) just the one's posting all the Gay innuendos on a football forum, seemed weird to me, but hey to each their own. You guys like the gay bashing and comments, go for it.
They enjoy posting gay remarks because deep down inside, they have gay fantasies and can't express them as themselves. Here, they can live out their wildest dreams.

There's only two people who take part in it.

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#19992 Apr 25, 2013
Okay (B)ruins. Who is next to escape the snooty Westwood campus? No matter it be Howland or Alford. Its the school... HaHa

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegebasketball/st...
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#19993 Apr 25, 2013
Surferjoe01 wrote:
<quoted text>
never said all were sick Puppies,(gee don't want to upset the English Professor,t trojan) just the one's posting all the Gay innuendos on a football forum, seemed weird to me, but hey to each their own. You guys like the gay bashing and comments, go for it.
Ya I agree, gay innuendos and football? You have to blame UCLA football coach Jim Mora Jr he and our beloved Bruin program are only recruiting homosexual athletes. And to think the late MBD became a woman and moved to Sweeden, he could have just tried out for the Bruin football team being kweer he was more than qualified.....Go Bruins!
Clipper me

Fontana, CA

#19994 Apr 25, 2013
Surferjoe01 wrote:
<quoted text>
never said all were sick Puppies,(gee don't want to upset the English Professor,t trojan) just the one's posting all the Gay innuendos on a football forum, seemed weird to me
Yeah , I think what happened was ,they went to a gay innuendos forum and a bunch of football posts broke out!!!....
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#19995 Apr 25, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
Okay (B)ruins. Who is next to escape the snooty Westwood campus? No matter it be Howland or Alford. Its the school... HaHa
http://msn.foxsports.com/collegebasketball/st...
Won't be long until a certain Bruin fans says, "We didn't want him anyway." LOL!!!

Those grapes are sour.

“Surfs up”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#19996 Apr 25, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Won't be long until a certain Bruin fans says, "We didn't want him anyway." LOL!!!
Those grapes are sour.
You always have recruits who leave when there is a coaching change, happens all the time.
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#19997 Apr 25, 2013
Surferjoe01 wrote:
<quoted text>
You always have recruits who leave when there is a coaching change, happens all the time.
Agree completely. One fool on this thread doesn't comprehend that.

Well, he does for Bruins, but not for Trojans.:-)

He is the master of spin and BS.
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#19998 Apr 25, 2013
The Late Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
You always have recruits who leave when there is a coaching change, happens all the time.
Ya I agree, but who wants to play for huckster like Alford? Oh how my Bruins are doomed with such a low brow hire......Go Bruins!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Yeah 1,508,893
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr John-K 313,659
News Buzzer-beating shot lifts Florida over Wisconsi... 14 hr BuzzerPhartss 2
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite (Sep '16) Mar 16 MakePhartce 105
News North Carolina Governor Who Signed Bathroom Bil... Mar 15 Bath phart 2
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Mar 14 superwilly 258,490
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Mar 14 Into The Night 11,123
More from around the web