UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Comments (Page 944)

Showing posts 18,861 - 18,880 of26,611
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Name one Trojan who convicted for the crime of murder, you idiot!
John Mckay, John Robinson, Pete Carroll..Ya murderers row against my hapless Bruins...Go Bruins!
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Anyone else see those six WWII AT-6 fighters fly by last night, after they did their pre-game flight at the Big A? It was cool.

Flew over Fullerton, Guada La Habra, then Whittier on their way home.
Topics Trivia Time

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Can you guess who this anonymous unbiased football expert is?.........

"Matt Barkley is pretty good (5-star recruit) but his stats his senior year were horrible compared to Richard Brehaut's (4-star recruit) coming to UCLA.
Barkley threw for 2600 yards, 57% completion rate, 21 TDs and 18 INTERCEPTIONS...18 PICKS!! And on the ground he was a whopping MINUS 10 YARDS and zero TDs for the season.

Brehat, 2400 yards passing, 63% completion rate, 18 TDs and ONLY 4 Interceptions for the entire year including 3 playoff games. Barkly's team was eliminated in the 1st round of the playoffs or else he may have had more picks than TDs. On the ground Brehaut had nearly 600 yards and rushed for 5 TDs.

If you ask me, I think the Bruins by far without a doubt Got the better of the 2 QBs."
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Topics Trivia Time wrote:
Can you guess who this anonymous unbiased football expert is?.........
"Matt Barkley is pretty good (5-star recruit) but his stats his senior year were horrible compared to Richard Brehaut's (4-star recruit) coming to UCLA.
Barkley threw for 2600 yards, 57% completion rate, 21 TDs and 18 INTERCEPTIONS...18 PICKS!! And on the ground he was a whopping MINUS 10 YARDS and zero TDs for the season.
Brehat, 2400 yards passing, 63% completion rate, 18 TDs and ONLY 4 Interceptions for the entire year including 3 playoff games. Barkly's team was eliminated in the 1st round of the playoffs or else he may have had more picks than TDs. On the ground Brehaut had nearly 600 yards and rushed for 5 TDs.
If you ask me, I think the Bruins by far without a doubt Got the better of the 2 QBs."
And Barkley had an encore senior year performance with 16 - that is correct S I X T E E N interceptions his last year, and had he played vs. ND and the Bowl game he would have had over 20 picks...hell, he had the most iterceptions in the country!!!! even after missing two games!!! Brehaut may not have panned out as I thought, but that's only because Norm Chow's favorite was Prince...as for Barkley's stats? our freshman QB tore is his assUp!!! there, MORON. I destroyed you, AGAIN!!
Topics Trivia Time

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>And Barkley had an encore senior year performance with 16 - that is correct S I X T E E N interceptions his last year, and had he played vs. ND and the Bowl game he would have had over 20 picks...hell, he had the most iterceptions in the country!!!! even after missing two games!!! Brehaut may not have panned out as I thought, but that's only because Norm Chow's favorite was Prince...as for Barkley's stats? our freshman QB tore is his assUp!!! there, MORON. I destroyed you, AGAIN!!
Were sorry sir but your answer is incorrect, the answer is not Mel Kiper Jr.....Please try again.
Clipper me

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>And Barkley had an encore senior year performance with 16 - that is correct S I X T E E N interceptions his last year, and had he played vs. ND and the Bowl game he would have had over 20 picks...hell, he had the most iterceptions in the country!!!! even after missing two games!!! Brehaut may not have panned out as I thought, but that's only because Norm Chow's favorite was Prince...as for Barkley's stats? our freshman QB tore is his assUp!!! there, MORON. I destroyed you, AGAIN!!
The only thing you destroyed was my computer ,You Dick!!
Bruin For Life

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Clipper me wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing you destroyed was my computer ,You Dick!!
Now dyck it's obvious you have hard on for me, let's take care of business you p***y you and me, mano a mano, little bytch!!!

“Farewell, CEO, & FIGHT ON!!!”

Since: Aug 08

Welcome back, Sark!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
No, Rob, you're doing it all wrong. That's not your style. You were supposed to write:

"Getting Richard Brehaut was the greatest thing EVER to happen to UCLA, other than 50-0. See, it was a good thing Brehaut sucked so badly at football that he's now playing baseball. Had he been just a smidge better, had he lived up to the hype, had my predictions been correct, we might have never seen what Hundley could do."

That was the spin I was expecting.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Sorry to dissapoint you. Prince became Chow's baby, and RN did not want to go against Chow's wishes. Later the offense was switched to the Pistol and Brehaut is a pro-style QB not a running QB, so his talents were really never showcased.

Brehaut completely loved UCLA so transferring was never an option. In H.S. he was an excellent Catcher and a .400 hitter and when he was recruited to UCLA he expressed to RN that he wanted to play both sports, but primarily concentrated on Football because that is where his heart was, and when it became apparent that he was not "in the plans" he accepted his role, like the true trooper that he is.

I know Richard and his family personally since he played baseball with my son in the Deer Creek Little league in Rancho Cucamonga for 4 years before he went to Los Osos, and my son to Alta Loma.

Barkley maybe will be remembered as one the best trOJans ever, but he failed to make the All Pac-12 team in all four years, and left USC as the second best QB in Los Angeles, and left the program being criticized by the freshmen players as a selfish player and a quitter, saving himself/arm for the NFL combines, causing a near riot in the locker room following the ass whooping at the hands of Georgia Teck
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Clipper me wrote:
chupa my vega,Puto.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

^^^verga
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Clipper me wrote:
I get it now...I purposely gave a website that would do just that! you took it up your A $$!!! buahahahaha are there any other sporting events you would like to watch for "FREE"? hahahahahahahaha
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
Sorry to dissapoint you. Prince became Chow's baby, and RN did not want to go against Chow's wishes. Later the offense was switched to the Pistol and Brehaut is a pro-style QB not a running QB, so his talents were really never showcased.
Brehaut completely loved UCLA so transferring was never an option. In H.S. he was an excellent Catcher and a .400 hitter and when he was recruited to UCLA he expressed to RN that he wanted to play both sports, but primarily concentrated on Football because that is where his heart was, and when it became apparent that he was not "in the plans" he accepted his role, like the true trooper that he is.
I know Richard and his family personally since he played baseball with my son in the Deer Creek Little league in Rancho Cucamonga for 4 years before he went to Los Osos, and my son to Alta Loma.
Barkley maybe will be remembered as one the best trOJans ever, but he failed to make the All Pac-12 team in all four years, and left USC as the second best QB in Los Angeles, and left the program being criticized by the freshmen players as a selfish player and a quitter, saving himself/arm for the NFL combines, causing a near riot in the locker room following the ass whooping at the hands of Georgia Teck
Ya I agree, Brehaut did suck the big italian sarsage.....Go Bruins!

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
Damn, you sound like an old man. Maybe we should be a little easier on you, dont want you to have a coronary. HaHa

A lot of us USC fans still feel bad about raising the blood pressure of the late Toyota Bob Smith, but I guess if you (B)ruin old timers want to try to keep up with us young, quick-witted, Trojan bucks, you may suffer similar consequences! I think you really need to begin contemplating on treading lightly around here Rob. We do not want to be responsible for the upcoming manifestations of your old age ailments... HaHa
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Damn, you sound like an old man. Maybe we should be a little easier on you, dont want you to have a coronary. HaHa
A lot of us USC fans still feel bad about raising the blood pressure of the late Toyota Bob Smith, but I guess if you (B)ruin old timers want to try to keep up with us young, quick-witted, Trojan bucks, you may suffer similar consequences! I think you really need to begin contemplating on treading lightly around here Rob. We do not want to be responsible for the upcoming manifestations of your old age ailments... HaHa
LOL!! As if that "old man" ever really existed!!

Too funny!!!
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Damn, you sound like an old man. Maybe we should be a little easier on you...
And yeah, you are right. Senility would explain most of his posts.

Almost feel sorry for the old guy.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Damn, you sound like an old man. Maybe we should be a little easier on you, dont want you to have a coronary. HaHa
buahahaha, good one...bring it on...I've taken on you fools for years, and if anything I will give YOU "young buck" coronary decease...in fact, I'm probably in better shape than any of you idiots cardio or strenth...bring it on.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
And yeah, you are right. Senility would explain most of his posts.
Almost feel sorry for the old guy.
Like I said I bet I'm in better shape than any of you idiots...since you won't meet me for a throw down, maybe you can meet at any gym and see if you even come within 50 lbs from me in the Bench Press...that goes for you, CT or CPEM. what says you trOJans?
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said I bet I'm in better shape than any of you idiots...
Even if that is true, physically,(which I doubt), it sure as hell isn't true mentally. You aren't all there, old man.

There mere fact you still suggest "meeting up" proves it!
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

THE mere fact...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 18,861 - 18,880 of26,611
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min PDUPONT 1,071,827
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min TheBlackSheep 223,087
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- 9 hr Sophia 7
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 10 hr Forum 304,892
Do you need a loan of any kind?we will be very ... (Aug '13) Jul 7 mutedo 2
Best Logo in the America East Jul 3 Mike Sivo 1
Antwon White - Guilty (Sep '07) Jul 2 the system smh 21
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••