UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Comments (Page 941)

Showing posts 18,801 - 18,820 of26,640
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Fight On!! Bytches!!!”

Since: Apr 11

FTFO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Ooooh, did someone say "get down"? How bout you and I there Fake Trojan, you can rock my world!!
Bruin Nation

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

The Original Trojan wrote:
Ooooh, did someone say "get down"? How bout you and I there Fake Trojan, you can rock my world!!
Sorry fella, I saw Trojan first were meeting at Sharkeez to watch the big game tonight:)....Go Bruins!
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

I told you, BN. They are exactly alike.
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry fella, I saw Trojan first were meeting at Sharkeez to watch the big game tonight:)....Go Bruins!
sounds like szo much fun, whatta ya szay we keep thisz a Trojan theme...juszt you and I, for ol' time szake, we will play hide the chorizzo ;)
Bruin Nation

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
I told you, BN. They are exactly alike.
Oh Trojan I can't wait til tonight, I love taking men from topix out for a beer! I'm such a slutt ;)......Go Bruins!

“Fight On!! Bytches!!!”

FTFO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Trojan I can't wait til tonight, I love taking men from topix out for a beer! I'm such a slutt ;)......Go Bruins!
just like the ucla commercial says "we all have some bruin in us" well, I don't just want any bruin in me, I want you in me!!! I want all your Italian sausage in my culo BN I want to squeal like like school girl for you.

FTFO
Bruin Nation

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>just like the ucla commercial says "we all have some bruin in us" well, I don't just want any bruin in me, I want you in me!!! I want all your Italian sausage in my culo BN I want to squeal like like school girl for you.
FTFO
Ya I agree Trojan, I can fill your bowl with some spicy Italian sausage and meat balls....Keep getting me drunk with the liquid thong remover and you can do me buffet style all you can eat....Oh Trojan you're so wonderful so classy yet so masculine :)....Go Bruins!
Bruin Nation

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>just like the ucla commercial says "we all have some bruin in us" well, I don't just want any bruin in me, I want you in me!!! I want all your Italian sausage in my culo BN I want to squeal like like school girl for you.
FTFO
BTW have ya ever done it in the back of a 66 Chevelle? Go Bruins!

“Fight On!! Bytches!!!”

FTFO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW have ya ever done it in the back of a 66 Chevelle? Go Bruins!
take me there babe, and make me all yours, I am craving ne some bruin.

“Fight On!! Bytches!!!”

FTFO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I agree Trojan, I can fill your bowl with some spicy Italian sausage and meat balls....Keep getting me drunk with the liquid thong remover and you can do me buffet style all you can eat....Oh Trojan you're so wonderful so classy yet so masculine :)....Go Bruins!
let me take you on one of my bike rides, you can grind me all up the coast. I am all lubed up and ready for some Bruin action. Vroooom! Vrooooom!!
Bruin Nation

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>let me take you on one of my bike rides, you can grind me all up the coast. I am all lubed up and ready for some Bruin action. Vroooom! Vrooooom!!
Oh Trojan we can ride up to SF to see my Giants play.Then we can bunk with UCLA Rob and Ramando..I hope you don't mind being the meat in a Bruin sandwich?...yaaay! Go Bruins!

“Fight On!! Bytches!!!”

FTFO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Trojan we can ride up to SF to see my Giants play.Then we can bunk with UCLA Rob and Ramando..I hope you don't mind being the meat in a Bruin sandwich?...yaaay! Go Bruins!
oh that's a marvelous idea! BN you me and UCLA ROB! what a feast, but please do not call that super stud Fight On! FO left my culo hole the size of the grand canyon at our last hot tub party near the strand.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

<quoted text>oh that's a marvelous idea! BN you me and UCLA ROB! what a feast, but please do not call that super stud Fight On! FO left my culo hole the size of the grand canyon at our last hot tub party near the strand.
I bet that hurt!!!!!! YO
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Hilarious story!! Great way to start the day. Although, the cop most likely did it on purpose and is blaming the kid.

http://news.yahoo.com/boy-4-accidentally-kill...
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

So, where's the idiot who thinks only Trojans get into this kind of trouble? Moron.

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story...

“Farewell, CEO, & FIGHT ON!!!”

Since: Aug 08

Welcome back, Sark!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

This oughta be good http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18hitvz2yaavt...
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Trojan wrote:
Hilarious story!! Great way to start the day. Although, the cop most likely did it on purpose and is blaming the kid.
http://news.yahoo.com/boy-4-accidentally-kill...
he is Probably your kid that did it. too bad it wasn't YOUR brains splattered all over the wall. LMAO
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

CPEM wrote:
It'll be the same old spin. "He hasn't been convicted of anything." (Even though accusations such as these are enough to condemn Trojans.)

BTW, congrats to Louisville! I was listening to the pre-game interview of Pitino on the radio and he's either a really good actor or a really humble guy. Nice to seem him win it and make history!!
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>he is Probably your kid that did it. too bad it wasn't YOUR brains splattered all over the wall. LMAO
Nope. Just some bimbo who was stupid enough to marry a pig. ROTFLMAO!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
So, where's the idiot who thinks only Trojans get into this kind of trouble? Moron.
http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story...
What the hell was he thinking, that this was USC???? Did he think UCLA also owns the Police, and the Judges??? I'm sure USC will be knocking on his door begging him to transfer, afterall USC put these athletes on pedestals - or at least they do that with the Football Players.

Damn Water Polo thugs!!! good think our football players have flawless character, not like the lowfife trOJans.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 18,801 - 18,820 of26,640
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 18 min Aura Mytha 223,985
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 50 min WAKE UP DEM VOTERS 1,078,385
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 9 hr Yeah but 305,065
urgent loan needed apply now (Sep '13) Jul 20 Danny 2
loan needed (Dec '13) Jul 20 Danny 4
Hairston's bounceback game highlights big day f... Jul 16 Go go d 1
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Jul 15 AnnCarter 8
•••
•••