UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story
Bruin Nation

Los Angeles, CA

#19792 Apr 8, 2013
The Original Trojan wrote:
Ooooh, did someone say "get down"? How bout you and I there Fake Trojan, you can rock my world!!
Sorry fella, I saw Trojan first were meeting at Sharkeez to watch the big game tonight:)....Go Bruins!
Trojan

Encino, CA

#19793 Apr 8, 2013
I told you, BN. They are exactly alike.
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

#19794 Apr 8, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry fella, I saw Trojan first were meeting at Sharkeez to watch the big game tonight:)....Go Bruins!
sounds like szo much fun, whatta ya szay we keep thisz a Trojan theme...juszt you and I, for ol' time szake, we will play hide the chorizzo ;)
Bruin Nation

Los Angeles, CA

#19795 Apr 8, 2013
Trojan wrote:
I told you, BN. They are exactly alike.
Oh Trojan I can't wait til tonight, I love taking men from topix out for a beer! I'm such a slutt ;)......Go Bruins!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Fight On!! Bytches!!!”

Since: Apr 11

FTFO

#19796 Apr 8, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Trojan I can't wait til tonight, I love taking men from topix out for a beer! I'm such a slutt ;)......Go Bruins!
just like the ucla commercial says "we all have some bruin in us" well, I don't just want any bruin in me, I want you in me!!! I want all your Italian sausage in my culo BN I want to squeal like like school girl for you.

FTFO
Bruin Nation

Los Angeles, CA

#19797 Apr 8, 2013
<quoted text>just like the ucla commercial says "we all have some bruin in us" well, I don't just want any bruin in me, I want you in me!!! I want all your Italian sausage in my culo BN I want to squeal like like school girl for you.
FTFO
Ya I agree Trojan, I can fill your bowl with some spicy Italian sausage and meat balls....Keep getting me drunk with the liquid thong remover and you can do me buffet style all you can eat....Oh Trojan you're so wonderful so classy yet so masculine :)....Go Bruins!
Bruin Nation

Los Angeles, CA

#19798 Apr 8, 2013
<quoted text>just like the ucla commercial says "we all have some bruin in us" well, I don't just want any bruin in me, I want you in me!!! I want all your Italian sausage in my culo BN I want to squeal like like school girl for you.
FTFO
BTW have ya ever done it in the back of a 66 Chevelle? Go Bruins!

“Fight On!! Bytches!!!”

FTFO

#19799 Apr 8, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW have ya ever done it in the back of a 66 Chevelle? Go Bruins!
take me there babe, and make me all yours, I am craving ne some bruin.

“Fight On!! Bytches!!!”

FTFO

#19800 Apr 8, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I agree Trojan, I can fill your bowl with some spicy Italian sausage and meat balls....Keep getting me drunk with the liquid thong remover and you can do me buffet style all you can eat....Oh Trojan you're so wonderful so classy yet so masculine :)....Go Bruins!
let me take you on one of my bike rides, you can grind me all up the coast. I am all lubed up and ready for some Bruin action. Vroooom! Vrooooom!!
Bruin Nation

Los Angeles, CA

#19801 Apr 8, 2013
<quoted text>let me take you on one of my bike rides, you can grind me all up the coast. I am all lubed up and ready for some Bruin action. Vroooom! Vrooooom!!
Oh Trojan we can ride up to SF to see my Giants play.Then we can bunk with UCLA Rob and Ramando..I hope you don't mind being the meat in a Bruin sandwich?...yaaay! Go Bruins!

“Fight On!! Bytches!!!”

FTFO

#19802 Apr 8, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Trojan we can ride up to SF to see my Giants play.Then we can bunk with UCLA Rob and Ramando..I hope you don't mind being the meat in a Bruin sandwich?...yaaay! Go Bruins!
oh that's a marvelous idea! BN you me and UCLA ROB! what a feast, but please do not call that super stud Fight On! FO left my culo hole the size of the grand canyon at our last hot tub party near the strand.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#19803 Apr 9, 2013
<quoted text>oh that's a marvelous idea! BN you me and UCLA ROB! what a feast, but please do not call that super stud Fight On! FO left my culo hole the size of the grand canyon at our last hot tub party near the strand.
I bet that hurt!!!!!! YO
Trojan

Encino, CA

#19804 Apr 9, 2013
Hilarious story!! Great way to start the day. Although, the cop most likely did it on purpose and is blaming the kid.

http://news.yahoo.com/boy-4-accidentally-kill...
Trojan

Encino, CA

#19805 Apr 9, 2013
So, where's the idiot who thinks only Trojans get into this kind of trouble? Moron.

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story...

“FIGHT ON!!!”

Since: Aug 08

Welcome back, Sark!!!

#19806 Apr 9, 2013
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#19807 Apr 9, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Hilarious story!! Great way to start the day. Although, the cop most likely did it on purpose and is blaming the kid.
http://news.yahoo.com/boy-4-accidentally-kill...
he is Probably your kid that did it. too bad it wasn't YOUR brains splattered all over the wall. LMAO
Trojan

Encino, CA

#19808 Apr 9, 2013
CPEM wrote:
It'll be the same old spin. "He hasn't been convicted of anything." (Even though accusations such as these are enough to condemn Trojans.)

BTW, congrats to Louisville! I was listening to the pre-game interview of Pitino on the radio and he's either a really good actor or a really humble guy. Nice to seem him win it and make history!!
Trojan

Encino, CA

#19809 Apr 9, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>he is Probably your kid that did it. too bad it wasn't YOUR brains splattered all over the wall. LMAO
Nope. Just some bimbo who was stupid enough to marry a pig. ROTFLMAO!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#19810 Apr 9, 2013
Trojan wrote:
So, where's the idiot who thinks only Trojans get into this kind of trouble? Moron.
http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story...
What the hell was he thinking, that this was USC???? Did he think UCLA also owns the Police, and the Judges??? I'm sure USC will be knocking on his door begging him to transfer, afterall USC put these athletes on pedestals - or at least they do that with the Football Players.

Damn Water Polo thugs!!! good think our football players have flawless character, not like the lowfife trOJans.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#19811 Apr 9, 2013
CPEM wrote:
wait a minute...aren't you being a little hypocritical (what else is new)? aren't you the same one that has stated, on here that it's childish and stupid to read all the garbage back and forth and have even called it "trolling"? now you wanna sit here and be entertained with pop corn? oh, wait a minute, this time it's not about a trOJan - HYPOCRITE. LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min fetch almighty 1,114,717
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 14 min Dave Nelson 228,525
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 14 min tarmo 1,077
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr The_Box 305,822
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 6 hr Brenda Stiles 338
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 16 hr El SupremoS 201,038
One-on-one with Coach K: Gold 'feels good' Sep 23 Rae 1

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE