UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32616 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#19715 Apr 5, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I try to ignore most of the bullshit you post.
Still laughing at you for coming back for more, after you claimed you were "done with me". I will always be able to make you cry like a little bitch. LOL!!
You only get two emotions out of me, crying is NOT one of them, but these two for sure: 1. wating to kick your ass. and 2. laugh my ass off at your stupidity, and specially claiming you went to USC. LMAO I am sure CPEM and CT are very proud of your claim to have gone there. LMFAO

My love for UCLA is deep, so deep that I would never lie about going there, do you think I would want UCLA represented by my postings on here, now and in the past supposedly by a "UCLA grad"? of course not, you jackass! therefore I have never lied about goint to UCLA, no one knew me on here, I could have lied, now one would have known the truth...so why didn't I lie? I love UCLA too much to ever make that claim...as for you, well, you don't even have a Topix account, so you can be considered nothing but a "troll" you might as well post as anonymous.
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#19716 Apr 5, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>You only get two emotions out of me, crying is NOT one of them...
You cry like a bitch all the time!
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#19717 Apr 5, 2013
BTW, I know I graduated from USC and that's all that matters. Don't be envious. It's readily apparent that you are.
Bruin For Life

United States

#19718 Apr 5, 2013
Trojan wrote:
BTW, I know I graduated from USC and that's all that matters. Don't be envious. It's readily apparent that you are.
not at all you dick! I am very happy having gone to a Cal State School, would I be much happier had I gone to UCLA? You bet your 2" pecker!! Now, if you're to say I'm jealous of those that are UCLA grads, you might be on to something, but USC? WTF? never!!! You douche bag!!! Perhaps YOU might be envious of CPEM and CT, since you're a USC fan, BUT ME???? why would I?? You're as delusional as Mike Garret saying everybody wishes they were Trojans....what a pathetic ass wipe you are. ROTFLMFAO!!!!
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#19719 Apr 5, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
"Cat Fight" !!!!
Oh me oh my! This thread has turned in to a war zone, chasing all my fellow Bruins away. With the hiring of Stevie Blunder my car was getting egged. I've had to paint my 66 Chevelle from Bruin blue to Trojan Cardinal to be safe. CT was right this thread has become a den of trolls. My resolve is to move back to Arkansas to be with my beloved Jethro sorry Rob....Fare thee well topix.....Go Bruins!
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#19720 Apr 5, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>not at all you dick! I am very happy having gone to a Cal State School, would I be much happier had I gone to UCLA? You bet your 2" pecker!! Now, if you're to say I'm jealous of those that are UCLA grads, you might be on to something, but USC? WTF? never!!! You douche bag!!! Perhaps YOU might be envious of CPEM and CT, since you're a USC fan, BUT ME???? why would I?? You're as delusional as Mike Garret saying everybody wishes they were Trojans....what a pathetic ass wipe you are. ROTFLMFAO!!!!
Since Mommy & Daddy obviously didn't say it enough when you were growing up, "I love you, Rob. You ARE special."
Bruin For Life

United States

#19721 Apr 5, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Since Mommy & Daddy obviously didn't say it enough when you were growing up, "I love you, Rob. You ARE special."
whatever dude, you want respect? Respect is earned.
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#19722 Apr 5, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>whatever dude, you want respect? Respect is earned.
I really don't want anything from you Just don't want you to be so unhappy and cry so much because you couldn't attend and graduate from either USC or UCLA. Those of us who did realize how blessed we were for the opportunity.
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#19723 Apr 5, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>...you don't even have a Topix account, so you can be considered nothing but a "troll" you might as well post as anonymous.
Contrary to what you seem to think, you don't make the rules, Dumbass. I'll post as whatever the f I like.

BFD, you're registered!! You're still the biggest troll on this thread....always posting BS, too stupid to know the difference between fact & opinion, having one standard for the team you like and another standard for the one you don't,(as any idiot would).

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#19724 Apr 5, 2013
He's back................The Giants won their 15th straight with Zito on the mound, 1 zip Giants
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#19725 Apr 5, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
He's back..........The Giants won their 15th straight with Zito on the mound, 1 zip Giants
Fight On, Barry!!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#19726 Apr 5, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't want anything from you Just don't want you to be so unhappy and cry so much because you couldn't attend and graduate from either USC or UCLA. Those of us whod realize how blessed we were for the opportunity.
"those of us" BUAHAHAHAHAHA trust me dude you couldn't convice a soul, but go ahead and keep thinking in your tiny little mind that you did, and keep embarrasssing those that really did, with your BS. What an idiot. LMAO

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#19727 Apr 5, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Contrary to what you seem to think, you don't make the rules, Dumbass. I'll post as whatever the f I like.
BFD, you're registered!! You're still the biggest troll on this thread....always posting BS, too stupid to know the difference between fact & opinion, having one standard for the team you like and another standard for the one you don't,(as any idiot would).
you say I post BS, but you are yet to point a post in which anyone would consider BS...please, by no means, post the # and the link, so that for he first time you can feel you got me on something. bitch.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#19728 Apr 5, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Fight On, Barry!!
shyt forgot he's a trojan, at least we agree on this.
GO GIANTS
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#19731 Apr 5, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you say I post BS, but you are yet to point a post in which anyone would consider BS...please, by no means, post the # and the link, so that for he first time you can feel you got me on something. bitch.
I tell you that you keep crying like a bitch and you have to copy me. Love it!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#19732 Apr 5, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>"those of us" BUAHAHAHAHAHA trust me dude you couldn't convice a soul, but go ahead and keep thinking in your tiny little mind that you did, and keep embarrasssing those that really did, with your BS. What an idiot. LMAO
Still stupid enough to think he speaks for everyone! Hilarious!!

Your stupidity is still amusing.
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#19733 Apr 5, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Trojan, if we can do a threesome with Zito that would be my dream come true please agree on this!
GO GIANTS
Ya I agree that is kinky....Go Bruins
Bruin For Life

United States

#19734 Apr 5, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I tell you that you keep crying like a bitch and you have to copy me. Love it!
don't flatter yourself, I only had to do it one time, I have them saved on my desk top and I have more of your infamous material to show everyone what a douche you are. Lol
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#19735 Apr 5, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>don't flatter yourself, I only had to do it one time, I have them saved on my desk top and I have more of your infamous material to show everyone what a douche you are. Lol
Even saving my "material"?! Aw, you love me, too. I don't need to flatter myself. You flatter me all the time with your obsession with my posts.
Bruin For Life

United States

#19736 Apr 5, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Still stupid enough to think he speaks for everyone! Hilarious!!
Your stupidity is still amusing.
you don't see anyone here, including the real Trojans coming to your rescue, do you? Everyone knows you're a sleeze bag, after reading your garbage calling it wisdom when expressing yiurself wuth Racism, bigotry, elderly abuse, women bashing, wishing death to every Police Officer regardless if he's a "good or bad cop"...yup "Mr. USC graduate". If you graduated from USC, then I graduated from Princeton. Buahahaha!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min John Galt 1,460,123
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 48 min The Don 312,852
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 hr _Susan_ 258,042
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Wed Go Blue Forever 59
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Dec 5 Yin 17
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Nov 28 Local Warming 10,371
Should child beauty pageants be banned? (Sep '14) Nov 22 Heatherfeather 780
More from around the web