UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
18,721 - 18,740 of 27,101 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#19707 Apr 4, 2013
This thread is becoming too trollatizing! If the intention was to scare away (B)ruins, it is having an adverse affect here as well. I can hence a guess that is why we do not see CPEM around much either...

FIGHT ON - REAL TROJANS!
Trojan

Encino, CA

#19708 Apr 4, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
This thread is becoming too trollatizing! If the intention was to scare away (B)ruins, it is having an adverse affect here as well. I can hence a guess that is why we do not see CPEM around much either...
FIGHT ON - REAL TROJANS!
Only 147 days to kickoff!!

Did you renew your tickets? The deadline is April 6.(Although it's a soft deadline. If you miss it, they will contact you before issuing your seats.)

Pretty funny, the biggest troll expressing his disbelief that I graduated from our esteemed alma mater. Envy is an evil monster. LOL!!

FTFO!!
Trojan

Encino, CA

#19709 Apr 4, 2013
BTW, CPEM will come back around in the fall. And unlike some, that'll be win or lose.
Bruin For Life

Mesa, AZ

#19710 Apr 4, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. It's just that I've answered that question on at least two occasions.
As for the rest of your posts...yes, you do what most people wouldn't, because most people don't act like 10 year olds. LOL!!
this coming from a moron that thinks expression of racism, bigotry, hating on women, elderly abuse and promoting hatred towards law enforcement officers is IN HIS WORDS "wisdom" you're a sick cynical bastard that needs to be institutionalized...you claim to be educated, but your posts filled with hate towards people indicate you're an uneducated demented as$ hole.

BTW being a season ticket holder indicates you're as much a USC graduate as much as I am a UCLA graduate...LMAO!!!

I wonder what the chancellor of "your school" would say after reading all your hate-filled commentary towards women, LOE, Elderly, and minorities?

Way to represent the school you claim to have graduated from!!! LMFAO!!!
Trojan

Encino, CA

#19711 Apr 4, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW being a season ticket holder indicates you're as much a USC graduate as much as I am a UCLA graduate...LMAO!!!
I never claimed one had another to do with the other, you freakin' idiot. I was merely expressing my amusement at your ignorance. It always amuses me.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#19712 Apr 4, 2013
...had anything to do... :-)
Bruin For Life

Mesa, AZ

#19713 Apr 4, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I never claimed one had another to do with the other, you freakin' idiot. I was merely expressing my amusement at your ignorance. It always amuses me.
I like how u ignored the rest of the post...Gawd, you're pathetic.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#19714 Apr 4, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I like how u ignored the rest of the post...Gawd, you're pathetic.
I try to ignore most of the bullshit you post.

Still laughing at you for coming back for more, after you claimed you were "done with me". I will always be able to make you cry like a little bitch. LOL!!

“112 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

#19715 Apr 5, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I try to ignore most of the bullshit you post.
Still laughing at you for coming back for more, after you claimed you were "done with me". I will always be able to make you cry like a little bitch. LOL!!
You only get two emotions out of me, crying is NOT one of them, but these two for sure: 1. wating to kick your ass. and 2. laugh my ass off at your stupidity, and specially claiming you went to USC. LMAO I am sure CPEM and CT are very proud of your claim to have gone there. LMFAO

My love for UCLA is deep, so deep that I would never lie about going there, do you think I would want UCLA represented by my postings on here, now and in the past supposedly by a "UCLA grad"? of course not, you jackass! therefore I have never lied about goint to UCLA, no one knew me on here, I could have lied, now one would have known the truth...so why didn't I lie? I love UCLA too much to ever make that claim...as for you, well, you don't even have a Topix account, so you can be considered nothing but a "troll" you might as well post as anonymous.
Trojan

Encino, CA

#19716 Apr 5, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>You only get two emotions out of me, crying is NOT one of them...
You cry like a bitch all the time!
Trojan

Encino, CA

#19717 Apr 5, 2013
BTW, I know I graduated from USC and that's all that matters. Don't be envious. It's readily apparent that you are.
Bruin For Life

Mesa, AZ

#19718 Apr 5, 2013
Trojan wrote:
BTW, I know I graduated from USC and that's all that matters. Don't be envious. It's readily apparent that you are.
not at all you dick! I am very happy having gone to a Cal State School, would I be much happier had I gone to UCLA? You bet your 2" pecker!! Now, if you're to say I'm jealous of those that are UCLA grads, you might be on to something, but USC? WTF? never!!! You douche bag!!! Perhaps YOU might be envious of CPEM and CT, since you're a USC fan, BUT ME???? why would I?? You're as delusional as Mike Garret saying everybody wishes they were Trojans....what a pathetic ass wipe you are. ROTFLMFAO!!!!
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#19719 Apr 5, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
"Cat Fight" !!!!
Oh me oh my! This thread has turned in to a war zone, chasing all my fellow Bruins away. With the hiring of Stevie Blunder my car was getting egged. I've had to paint my 66 Chevelle from Bruin blue to Trojan Cardinal to be safe. CT was right this thread has become a den of trolls. My resolve is to move back to Arkansas to be with my beloved Jethro sorry Rob....Fare thee well topix.....Go Bruins!
Trojan

Encino, CA

#19720 Apr 5, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>not at all you dick! I am very happy having gone to a Cal State School, would I be much happier had I gone to UCLA? You bet your 2" pecker!! Now, if you're to say I'm jealous of those that are UCLA grads, you might be on to something, but USC? WTF? never!!! You douche bag!!! Perhaps YOU might be envious of CPEM and CT, since you're a USC fan, BUT ME???? why would I?? You're as delusional as Mike Garret saying everybody wishes they were Trojans....what a pathetic ass wipe you are. ROTFLMFAO!!!!
Since Mommy & Daddy obviously didn't say it enough when you were growing up, "I love you, Rob. You ARE special."
Bruin For Life

Mesa, AZ

#19721 Apr 5, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Since Mommy & Daddy obviously didn't say it enough when you were growing up, "I love you, Rob. You ARE special."
whatever dude, you want respect? Respect is earned.
Trojan

Encino, CA

#19722 Apr 5, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>whatever dude, you want respect? Respect is earned.
I really don't want anything from you Just don't want you to be so unhappy and cry so much because you couldn't attend and graduate from either USC or UCLA. Those of us who did realize how blessed we were for the opportunity.
Trojan

Encino, CA

#19723 Apr 5, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>...you don't even have a Topix account, so you can be considered nothing but a "troll" you might as well post as anonymous.
Contrary to what you seem to think, you don't make the rules, Dumbass. I'll post as whatever the f I like.

BFD, you're registered!! You're still the biggest troll on this thread....always posting BS, too stupid to know the difference between fact & opinion, having one standard for the team you like and another standard for the one you don't,(as any idiot would).

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#19724 Apr 5, 2013
He's back................The Giants won their 15th straight with Zito on the mound, 1 zip Giants
Trojan

Encino, CA

#19725 Apr 5, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
He's back..........The Giants won their 15th straight with Zito on the mound, 1 zip Giants
Fight On, Barry!!

“112 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

#19726 Apr 5, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't want anything from you Just don't want you to be so unhappy and cry so much because you couldn't attend and graduate from either USC or UCLA. Those of us whod realize how blessed we were for the opportunity.
"those of us" BUAHAHAHAHAHA trust me dude you couldn't convice a soul, but go ahead and keep thinking in your tiny little mind that you did, and keep embarrasssing those that really did, with your BS. What an idiot. LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min No Surprize 1,101,014
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 min Patrick 226,507
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr Eaddae 305,478
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Aug 26 RICK SERVICE 29
offer Aug 23 Peter 1
Addition of Emmitt Holt is "Big" for Indiana Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
Ex-Hoosier Zeller embraces NBA learning Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000