UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story
Bruin For Life

Mesa, AZ

#19687 Apr 3, 2013
Trojan wrote:
And by the way, you have WAY too much time on your hands. But I'm flattered you would go to such lengths to reference my wisdom. LOL!!
DING DING DING DING DING!!! there you have it folks!!!!

being a racist, hater of women, homophobic bigot, elderly abuser, this douchebag considers "wisdom" CLASSIC!!!! thank you!!!
Bruin For Life

Mesa, AZ

#19688 Apr 3, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew it was you then. And I know it now. Nobody but you is that retarded.
if you say you knew it was me why did you not call me out at that time?
Trojan

Encino, CA

#19689 Apr 3, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> if you say you knew it was me why did you not call me out at that time?
I don't need to prove anything to you, Jerkoff. Not then, not now.

Your posts prove you're an idiot. I don't need to post them all.
Trojan

Encino, CA

#19690 Apr 3, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>hobic bigot, elderly abuser, this douchebag considers "wisdom" CLASSIC!!!! thank you!!!
Hey, you try to pass all of your bullshit off as "facts".

Still too stupid to see the hypocrisy. So sad.
Bruin For Life

Mesa, AZ

#19691 Apr 3, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
and what do you have to say about your racist comments?
Bruin For Life

Mesa, AZ

#19692 Apr 3, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
and what do you have to say about your racist comments, Mr. Manti T'eo? ROTFLMFAO!!!

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#19693 Apr 3, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, you try to pass all of your bullshit off as "facts".
Still too stupid to see the hypocrisy. So sad.
evey accusation I have made of you of being a RACIST, BIGOT, HATER OF WOMEN AND ABUSER OF THE ELDERLY is supported by YOUR posts in which posted along with the links...please tell me which of the above posts are NOT YOURS?
Trojan

Encino, CA

#19694 Apr 3, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>evey accusation I have made of you of being a RACIST, BIGOT, HATER OF WOMEN AND ABUSER OF THE ELDERLY is supported by YOUR posts in which posted along with the links...please tell me which of the above posts are NOT YOURS?
You're SOOO stupid.

Lay off the mota.

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#19695 Apr 3, 2013
"Cat Fight" !!!!

#19696 Apr 3, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're SOOO stupid.
Lay off the mota.
I will ask you again! what is it that is not true??
Trojan

Encino, CA

#19697 Apr 3, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I will ask you again! what is it that is not true??
Not going to bother doing it again.

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#19698 Apr 3, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I remember CT posting a year ago or so, every time a Bruin would get injured with references as "Bruins as soft, when Kevin Price, would get injured, or when our DL Chandler got injured...and letely it seems USC has had some real tough luck with their players getting injured all the time...Xavier Grimble with a "Broken" chest? Farmer, nagging knee injury to Lee's knee, their RBs...I don't believe in Karma, but some do.
I dont know how you can say I spun your (B)ruin injuries when this may actually be the first season in over a decade where your (B)ruin starting QB played in every game of the season. Many times you have had both starter and backup dinged at the same time. And when I say "soft", I wonder about your athletic conditioning program? But maybe I should wonder about ours in the last few years too...?!
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#19699 Apr 3, 2013
Oh dear the fighting between my bruin Brother BFL and our arch rival Trojan will be more brutal on this thread than it will be on the BB court next season.. With Dunk City now at USC my Bruins lead by Stevie Blunder are sure to be mopped up by that coaching dynamo Andy Enfield. My Bruins are in Ruins!....Go Bruins!
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#19700 Apr 4, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I dont know how you can say I spun your (B)ruin injuries when this may actually be the first season in over a decade where your (B)ruin starting QB played in every game of the season. Many times you have had both starter and backup dinged at the same time. And when I say "soft", I wonder about your athletic conditioning program? But maybe I should wonder about ours in the last few years too...?!
Oh dear I can see it now, super coach Andy Enfield will lead USC Dunk City to the elite eight and final four then get picked up by the Lakers or Clippers, all the while my Bruins lead by Stevie Blunder will make several trips to the NIT while Danny Gee gets on his knees and begs Ben Howland to return.. Oh the doom that awaits my once Storied Bruin BB program.....Go Bruins!

#19701 Apr 4, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Not going to bother doing it again.
typical response from you when you have been cornered like a dog and exposed as a phony, liar, hypocrite, racist, bigot, woman hater, elderly abuser, hater of Law Enforcement, even if they are you family, as you stated before. You sir, are a complete fraud, and just because others here don't challenge you, doesn't mean they don't see you as such, they just prefer to keep it peaceful with you, because you turn on them like a vicious animal when they disagree with you. I say F you, bring on bytch.
Trojan

Encino, CA

#19702 Apr 4, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>typical response from you when you have been cornered like a dog...
Nope. It's just that I've answered that question on at least two occasions.

As for the rest of your posts...yes, you do what most people wouldn't, because most people don't act like 10 year olds. LOL!!
Trojan

Encino, CA

#19703 Apr 4, 2013
And BTW, you don't know what "other people" think. You look like an even bigger idiot than usual for presuming to.

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#19704 Apr 4, 2013
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#19705 Apr 4, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1sONfxPCTU0XX
Ya I agree poor Rodney King, all he was doing was driving home from church then the evil racist lapd came down him and destroyed him and his promising career. Such a shame this goes on....Go Bruins!
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#19706 Apr 4, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1sONfxPCTU0XX
Ya you would think the City of LA would get it right and put up a statue of Rodney King. They waste our tax dollars in putting up statues of sports stars but nothing for an American Hero Civil rights leader like Rodney King what a shame.....Go Bruins!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RealDave 1,115,624
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 min Thinking 228,611
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 21 min Earthling-1 1,142
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 6 hr a mom 348
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 10 hr STO 305,851
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Tue Carol 280
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 29 El SupremoS 201,038

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE