UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32834 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#19697 Apr 3, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I will ask you again! what is it that is not true??
Not going to bother doing it again.

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#19698 Apr 3, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I remember CT posting a year ago or so, every time a Bruin would get injured with references as "Bruins as soft, when Kevin Price, would get injured, or when our DL Chandler got injured...and letely it seems USC has had some real tough luck with their players getting injured all the time...Xavier Grimble with a "Broken" chest? Farmer, nagging knee injury to Lee's knee, their RBs...I don't believe in Karma, but some do.
I dont know how you can say I spun your (B)ruin injuries when this may actually be the first season in over a decade where your (B)ruin starting QB played in every game of the season. Many times you have had both starter and backup dinged at the same time. And when I say "soft", I wonder about your athletic conditioning program? But maybe I should wonder about ours in the last few years too...?!
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#19699 Apr 3, 2013
Oh dear the fighting between my bruin Brother BFL and our arch rival Trojan will be more brutal on this thread than it will be on the BB court next season.. With Dunk City now at USC my Bruins lead by Stevie Blunder are sure to be mopped up by that coaching dynamo Andy Enfield. My Bruins are in Ruins!....Go Bruins!
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#19700 Apr 4, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I dont know how you can say I spun your (B)ruin injuries when this may actually be the first season in over a decade where your (B)ruin starting QB played in every game of the season. Many times you have had both starter and backup dinged at the same time. And when I say "soft", I wonder about your athletic conditioning program? But maybe I should wonder about ours in the last few years too...?!
Oh dear I can see it now, super coach Andy Enfield will lead USC Dunk City to the elite eight and final four then get picked up by the Lakers or Clippers, all the while my Bruins lead by Stevie Blunder will make several trips to the NIT while Danny Gee gets on his knees and begs Ben Howland to return.. Oh the doom that awaits my once Storied Bruin BB program.....Go Bruins!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#19701 Apr 4, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Not going to bother doing it again.
typical response from you when you have been cornered like a dog and exposed as a phony, liar, hypocrite, racist, bigot, woman hater, elderly abuser, hater of Law Enforcement, even if they are you family, as you stated before. You sir, are a complete fraud, and just because others here don't challenge you, doesn't mean they don't see you as such, they just prefer to keep it peaceful with you, because you turn on them like a vicious animal when they disagree with you. I say F you, bring on bytch.
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#19702 Apr 4, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>typical response from you when you have been cornered like a dog...
Nope. It's just that I've answered that question on at least two occasions.

As for the rest of your posts...yes, you do what most people wouldn't, because most people don't act like 10 year olds. LOL!!
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#19703 Apr 4, 2013
And BTW, you don't know what "other people" think. You look like an even bigger idiot than usual for presuming to.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#19704 Apr 4, 2013
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#19705 Apr 4, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1sONfxPCTU0XX
Ya I agree poor Rodney King, all he was doing was driving home from church then the evil racist lapd came down him and destroyed him and his promising career. Such a shame this goes on....Go Bruins!
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#19706 Apr 4, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1sONfxPCTU0XX
Ya you would think the City of LA would get it right and put up a statue of Rodney King. They waste our tax dollars in putting up statues of sports stars but nothing for an American Hero Civil rights leader like Rodney King what a shame.....Go Bruins!

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#19707 Apr 4, 2013
This thread is becoming too trollatizing! If the intention was to scare away (B)ruins, it is having an adverse affect here as well. I can hence a guess that is why we do not see CPEM around much either...

FIGHT ON - REAL TROJANS!
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#19708 Apr 4, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
This thread is becoming too trollatizing! If the intention was to scare away (B)ruins, it is having an adverse affect here as well. I can hence a guess that is why we do not see CPEM around much either...
FIGHT ON - REAL TROJANS!
Only 147 days to kickoff!!

Did you renew your tickets? The deadline is April 6.(Although it's a soft deadline. If you miss it, they will contact you before issuing your seats.)

Pretty funny, the biggest troll expressing his disbelief that I graduated from our esteemed alma mater. Envy is an evil monster. LOL!!

FTFO!!
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#19709 Apr 4, 2013
BTW, CPEM will come back around in the fall. And unlike some, that'll be win or lose.
Bruin For Life

United States

#19710 Apr 4, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. It's just that I've answered that question on at least two occasions.
As for the rest of your posts...yes, you do what most people wouldn't, because most people don't act like 10 year olds. LOL!!
this coming from a moron that thinks expression of racism, bigotry, hating on women, elderly abuse and promoting hatred towards law enforcement officers is IN HIS WORDS "wisdom" you're a sick cynical bastard that needs to be institutionalized...you claim to be educated, but your posts filled with hate towards people indicate you're an uneducated demented as$ hole.

BTW being a season ticket holder indicates you're as much a USC graduate as much as I am a UCLA graduate...LMAO!!!

I wonder what the chancellor of "your school" would say after reading all your hate-filled commentary towards women, LOE, Elderly, and minorities?

Way to represent the school you claim to have graduated from!!! LMFAO!!!
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#19711 Apr 4, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW being a season ticket holder indicates you're as much a USC graduate as much as I am a UCLA graduate...LMAO!!!
I never claimed one had another to do with the other, you freakin' idiot. I was merely expressing my amusement at your ignorance. It always amuses me.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#19712 Apr 4, 2013
...had anything to do... :-)
Bruin For Life

United States

#19713 Apr 4, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I never claimed one had another to do with the other, you freakin' idiot. I was merely expressing my amusement at your ignorance. It always amuses me.
I like how u ignored the rest of the post...Gawd, you're pathetic.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#19714 Apr 4, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I like how u ignored the rest of the post...Gawd, you're pathetic.
I try to ignore most of the bullshit you post.

Still laughing at you for coming back for more, after you claimed you were "done with me". I will always be able to make you cry like a little bitch. LOL!!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#19715 Apr 5, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I try to ignore most of the bullshit you post.
Still laughing at you for coming back for more, after you claimed you were "done with me". I will always be able to make you cry like a little bitch. LOL!!
You only get two emotions out of me, crying is NOT one of them, but these two for sure: 1. wating to kick your ass. and 2. laugh my ass off at your stupidity, and specially claiming you went to USC. LMAO I am sure CPEM and CT are very proud of your claim to have gone there. LMFAO

My love for UCLA is deep, so deep that I would never lie about going there, do you think I would want UCLA represented by my postings on here, now and in the past supposedly by a "UCLA grad"? of course not, you jackass! therefore I have never lied about goint to UCLA, no one knew me on here, I could have lied, now one would have known the truth...so why didn't I lie? I love UCLA too much to ever make that claim...as for you, well, you don't even have a Topix account, so you can be considered nothing but a "troll" you might as well post as anonymous.
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#19716 Apr 5, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>You only get two emotions out of me, crying is NOT one of them...
You cry like a bitch all the time!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Reality Check 1,510,373
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Tue Mabinogi 313,678
News Buzzer-beating shot lifts Florida over Wisconsi... Mar 25 BuzzerPhartss 2
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite (Sep '16) Mar 16 MakePhartce 105
News North Carolina Governor Who Signed Bathroom Bil... Mar 15 Bath phart 2
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Mar 14 superwilly 258,478
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Mar 14 Into The Night 11,123
More from around the web