UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
18,601 - 18,620 of 26,672 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Also funny that when a UCLA coach says something with which he agrees, he takes the words as GOLDEN.

However, Mora says "One win is nice, but it won't really mean anything until we've strung a few together" and the fool acts as if they just won an NC when they beat 'SC for only the second time in 14 years!!

His hypocrisy even extends to UCLA coaches! LOL!!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Hey Bruin fan, when watching today'sDodgers Giants game, were you as proud as I was watching this commercial?

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch...
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
Also funny that when a UCLA coach says something with which he agrees, he takes the words as GOLDEN.
However, Mora says "One win is nice, but it won't really mean anything until we've strung a few together" and the fool acts as if they just won an NC when they beat 'SC for only the second time in 14 years!!
His hypocrisy even extends to UCLA coaches! LOL!!!
you're just a delusionalFu c king idiot...only a stupid motherFu c ker like you would spin every post...still waiting for you to prove u went to USC...no USC graduate would post the ignorant commentary you do Rufus c king moron.
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

You have NO affiliation with the school!! You have nothing of which to be "proud".

Freaking' hilarious!!!

“Love El Monte & my trojans”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
You have NO affiliation with the school!! You have nothing of which to be "proud".
Freaking' hilarious!!!
I so Agree fellow trojan, I graduated "Me Cum Loudly" at the top of my class at usc, these fakers that didn't go to our beloved school, have NO right being fans. Only the Chosen One's that attended the University have a right to comment.
Fight On fellow trojan, Fight On.
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you're just a delusionalFu c king idiot...only a stupid motherFu c ker like you would spin every post...still waiting for you to prove u went to USC...no USC graduate would post the ignorant commentary you do Rufus c king moron.
That was NOT "spin". You honor what a UCLA coach says, as long as it's in line with how you feel. If it's not, you ignore it.

Thanks for proving your ignorance in trying to claim no USC grad would call you out and prove what an idiot you are, the way I do on a daily basis.

I don't have to prove to you that I went there. I know I did and that you can only dream about having graduated from a school as great as USC.

“Love El Monte & my trojans”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
That was NOT "spin". You honor what a UCLA coach says, as long as it's in line with how you feel. If it's not, you ignore it.
Thanks for proving your ignorance in trying to claim no USC grad would call you out and prove what an idiot you are, the way I do on a daily basis.
I don't have to prove to you that I went there. I know I did and that you can only dream about having graduated from a school as great as USC.
right on honey screw the average fan, only the elite "students" can be fans. these low life "fans" mean nothing to our school trash is what they are.
Fight On fellow usc student Fight On.
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

fight__on wrote:
<quoted text>
right on honey screw the average fan, only the elite "students" can be fans. these low life "fans" mean nothing to our school trash is what they are.
Fight On fellow usc student Fight On.
Ya I agree fellow Bruin, I went to a private School. Serra Gardena and it was all boyz and wonderful :). I could have taken phys-ed all day! Nothing like a smorgasbord of young male frankfurters looking me in the eye during shower time...Oh how this Bruin misses the good ol days....Go Bruins!
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
stop saying you went there, you moron!! you're an embarrassment to us true Trojans. Please stop your false claims. True Trojans don't get arrested by police and have their families harassed. Thanks. Fight On!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>Please stop your false claims. True Trojans don't get arrested by police and have their families harassed.
Only the biggest idiot on this thread would say "don't make false claims" and make one in the very next sentence.

You're not fooling anyone, Slob.

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Now here is an interesting hire for the Trojans:

"USC has hired Florida Gulf Coast's Andy Enfield to be its new Men's Baskeball Coach"

He just coached his team to the Sweet Sixteen! Thats two rounds further then Alford could do with supposedly a much better team... HaHa

Trojan

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
"USC has hired Florida Gulf Coast's Andy Enfield to be its new Men's Baskeball Coach"
He just coached his team to the Sweet Sixteen! Thats two rounds further then Alford could do with supposedly a much better team... HaHa
What fool was it that said we couldn't get a decent coach?! And ours didn't go back on what he said only 11 days earlier. LOL!!

I still laugh at his 10-year-old remark of, "Alford said this is the only school he would have done that for."

FTFO!!
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Oh Dear my Bruins are doomed! Our cross town rivals now have a better coach than we do in Andy Enfield! Why didn't we pull the trigger and hire him? Enfield runs circles around Stevie Blunder...Oh drat and double dratt..Oh how I wish this was 1972 again.....Go Bruins!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Just 10 days ago...

Chris Dufresne, Los Angeles Times

The perfect coach for UCLA would be a combination of its last two coaches: Steve Lavin and Ben Howland. Lavin had the public relations skills that Howland woefully lacked, and Howland had the intensity and discipline that Lavin was too young to administer.

I have just the guy.

UCLA needs to think outside the three-point lane and not be afraid to hire someone who does not fit the overrated UCLA "mold." I would forget Shaka Smart and Brad Stevens and go after Andy Enfield of Florida Gulf Coast University. You can just hear the alums screaming, "We can't hire a coach from Florida Gulf Coast!"

Really? In 1948, UCLA hired a relative unknown from Martinsville, Ind., who seemed to work out fine. Forget about the "FGCU" on the shirts and watch how the Eagles play. They fly up and down the court but are also well coached. In fact, Enfield's effort against Georgetown was one of the best single-game coaching jobs in NCAA history.

Here's the key component: Many coaches are scared off by the cost of living in L.A. and the Hollywood culture. That won't be a problem for Enfield, who made millions on Wall Street before he pursued his passion for coaching. His wife is a former model who would light up the scoreboard, so to speak, and you could see this power couple walking comfortably down Rodeo Drive with their gourmet coffees and souped-up baby stroller as they make their way toward an oxygen bar.
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
that's right Trojan brother!!! If he took that lousy team to the sweet 16 he will surely take us to the final-4 next year. Alford who? Yes FTFO!!
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
What fool was it that said we couldn't get a decent coach?! And ours didn't go back on what he said only 11 days earlier. LOL!!
I still laugh at his 10-year-old remark of, "Alford said this is the only school he would have done that for."
FTFO!!
I agree TROJAN BROTHER! can you say Final-4? UCLA has become the new football school in L.A. and we have become the new basketball school...touche! bRuins!!!

FTFO!!
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Yes!!! In your face F UCLA! our new coach is a very accomplished coach he comes to the new college basketball capital of America -USC - with a record of 41-28 and who cares that he was 15-17 in 2011-2012 we Trojans live in the present! FTFO!
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Enfield#s...
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Oh sh*t we're screwed, Steve Alford has had only 2 losing seasons in his 22 years as a head coach, and has 421 more wins (463-235) than our new coach. WA...WA...WAAAAAAAAH there goes my boner :'(
FTFO anyway
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>I agree TROJAN BROTHER! can you say Final-4? UCLA has become the new football school in L.A. and we have become the new basketball school...touche! bRuins!!!
FTFO!!
Ya I agree I don't blame you for turning Trojan Rob, that's where the best basketball Coach is. Only problem is you might standout if you still act like a kweer. Better man up or you will get your arse kicked, Trojans are not gay like we Bruins.....Ben Howland puleeeaze come back!....Go Bruins!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min THE GERBIL 1,080,330
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 44 min number four 224,174
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 13 hr The_Box 305,088
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) 23 hr jessirinneyswift 9
UMES Basketball Forward Ishaq Pitt Named to NAB... Thu Dana McCarty 1
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Thu RICK SERVICE 26
urgent loan needed apply now (Sep '13) Jul 20 Danny 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••