UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Comments (Page 929)

Showing posts 18,561 - 18,580 of26,094
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Trojan, with my looks, and your brains, we could go places. Happy Easter, whattaya say if we color each other's "huevos" (eggs for you gringos), and we have our own Easter egg hunt at Motel 6 ;) wouldn't that be so much fun?
Rob, have a great Easter. Same to everyone else.

Hope everyone is enjoying History Channel's "The Bible" as much as I am. Gonna have to get the DVD's, since I've missed the second half of many episodes. Though I may have to watch tonight's finale in its entirety.
Bruin Nation

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
The Hiring of Alford has to be an April fools joke, there's no way my Bruins could make such a low brow hire. There's high school coaches that make more sense than this....Trojan I apologize for my juvenile ways yes you are smarter than me and USC is a much better school than my beloved UCLA....Go Bruins
Ya Rob I agree this is just horrible. I'm so embarrassed that I'm wearing my El Camino College sweats round my hood. Wore my Bruins cap yesterday only to be laughed at. My only hope is Alford has Ben's players he should do well next year kind of like Bartow inheriting Wooden's players cept he messed up with them...Oh how dreary life is now that we are the laughing stocks of College Basketball......Go Bruins!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
So when is SUC hiring a coach? I heard Cheryl Miller turned them down.
How about Reggie Miller? SUC would take Bruin pedigree in second if there was interest!

Too bad Reggie would turn their ahsss down in a second! I think they caught Bibby back when he was having financial problems, otherwise..........

If they were smart (not Shaka) maybe they could try to lure in Paul Westphal. He is an ex-Trojan and would probably be the biggest name they possibly could get.
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, idiot, because you're a masachist and love to feel pain, so obviously you keep coming back for more.
Maybe you're a massageonist....thats a guy who likes to get massages from masseur Dudes!!,LMAO

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Rob, have a great Easter. Same to everyone else.
Hope everyone is enjoying History Channel's "The Bible" as much as I am. Gonna have to get the DVD's, since I've missed the second half of many episodes. Though I may have to watch tonight's finale in its entirety.
Look around on the History Channel at late night, early morning for reruns. I think they are repeating all the episodes here and there.

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE (yes, even the El Monte troll. He NEEDS a resurrection more than anyone)!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Oh!!!! Lew Alcidor - Kareem Abdul Jabbar "Mr. Personality"? he has the personality of a door knob, he thinks just because he is Kareem, he would be able to coach, he wouldn't be able to rectuit if his l.ife depended on it.
Some grattitude on your part for a guy who put your school on the map!....Yoy think Wooden was gonna keep dominating the Nation with dominative shrimps like Goodrich and Hazzard?!
Bruin For Life

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>How about Reggie Miller? SUC would take Bruin pedigree in second if there was interest!
Too bad Reggie would turn their ahsss down in a second! I think they caught Bibby back when he was having financial problems, otherwise..........
If they were smart (not Shaka) maybe they could try to lure in Paul Westphal. He is an ex-Trojan and would probably be the biggest name they possibly could get.
Yeah I agree Brewmeister but the TrOJan job is not a big time gig so who cares even though whoever they hire will be better than Steve Alford...I never thought I would live to see the day when my Bruins would be rejected by every decent coach in the land. Maybe they can have free seating during the Alford regime to lure a real big time coach by the time we fire him which should be next year....Don't laugh so hard at us sports world Alford did win a NCAA title as a player at Indiana.....Go Bruins!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Look around on the History Channel at late night, early morning for reruns. I think they are repeating all the episodes here and there.
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE (yes, even the El Monte troll. He NEEDS a resurrection more than anyone)!
Yeah, I caught some parts yesterday, thanks! Probably catch a few more parts I missed while spending Easter with the family.

Kind of neat that a show about scripture is the #1 rated cable show right now. I don't pretend to walk the walk anywhere near as well as I should. But reminders such as this show at least get me think about getting back on the path. Certain "buddies" of mine make it difficult sometimes.:-)

But even to him and those like him, I wish nothing but peace on this holiest of days.

Be safe out there!! Watch out for those who gave up the sauce for Lent and whose tolerance may have dropped a bit during those 43 days! LOL!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>How about Reggie Miller? SUC would take Bruin pedigree in second if there was interest!
I had kicked that name around, but Trojans I know don't want him. They want someone younger, who's still in the game and hasn't been sitting on the sidelines for the past couple of years.

FYI, just as with being a U.S. marine, you're never an "ex-Trojan".
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>Some grattitude on your part for a guy who put your school on the map!
And yet he TRIES to claim Bruins are loyal. LOL!!

Real Bruins may be, but not many of their "fans".
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Maybe you're a massageonist....thats a guy who likes to get massages from masseur Dudes!!,LMAO
this coming from a Guy who has posted such crap as this: "if Shabazz Muhammad gets drafted I will bow him" and if UCLA makes it to the tournament I will blow you" and constantly posting about "Pearl necklaces" and now you're disclosing to be an expert in 'massageonism" LMFAO
Bruin For Life

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

So letís get this straight Ö Even though I am not :)

The Bruins replaced a coach who hasnít been to the Sweet 16 in five years with a coach who hasnít been to the Sweet 16 this century Ö

They hired a guy whose mentor, Bob Knight, is the most outspoken critic of John Wooden Ö

They hired a guy who is a Hoosier hero but was passed over for the Indiana job once twice three times Ö

They hired a guy who pledged his commitment to New Mexico, then proceeded to break that commitment 10 days later Ö

They hired a guy who just lost to Harvard in the round of 64 Ö

All of which makes Steve Alford-to-UCLA a surprising hire, an interesting hire, a wait-and-see hire Ö a bad hire.

Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Maybe you're a massageonist....thats a guy who likes to get massages from masseur Dudes!!,LMAO
how 'bout you me and Trojan get together and we all get a massage from your favorite massage dude.
Bruin For Life

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>how 'bout you me and Trojan get together and we all get a massage from your favorite massage dude.
That would be me sweetie, and what time would you three like your rub down? In honor of Steve Alford's hiring we have a special on the "Bruin Pickle Massage"....Go Bruins!
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I caught some parts yesterday, thanks! Probably catch a few more parts I missed while spending Easter with the family.
Kind of neat that a show about scripture is the #1 rated cable show right now. I don't pretend to walk the walk anywhere near as well as I should. But reminders such as this show at least get me think about getting back on the path. Certain "buddies" of mine make it difficult sometimes.:-)
But even to him and those like him, I wish nothing but peace on this holiest of days.
Be safe out there!! Watch out for those who gave up the sauce for Lent and whose tolerance may have dropped a bit during those 43 days! LOL!!
now, now, fellow Trojan, we Trojans do not blame others for our religious shortcomings, you remember when Lifer posted a similar post and you blasted him? We can not let Bruins have so much control over us.
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be me sweetie, and what time would you three like your rub down? In honor of Steve Alford's hiring we have a special on the "Bruin Pickle Massage"....Go Bruins!
in an hour baby I hear Bruins have studly hands...hmmm I can't wait ;)
Bruin Nation

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Ben Howland we love you! Pleeeease come back we messed up big time!
Bruin Nation

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
So letís get this straight Ö Even though I am not :)
The Bruins replaced a coach who hasnít been to the Sweet 16 in five years with a coach who hasnít been to the Sweet 16 this century Ö
They hired a guy whose mentor, Bob Knight, is the most outspoken critic of John Wooden Ö
They hired a guy who is a Hoosier hero but was passed over for the Indiana job once twice three times Ö
They hired a guy who pledged his commitment to New Mexico, then proceeded to break that commitment 10 days later Ö
They hired a guy who just lost to Harvard in the round of 64 Ö
All of which makes Steve Alford-to-UCLA a surprising hire, an interesting hire, a wait-and-see hire Ö a bad hire.
Ya I agree Rob.This hiring is pathetic. You of all people would be flaunting our new hire and rubbing it in the face of all the TrOJans if we had hired Pitino but Steve Alford? He's not even worthy to sit at the same dinner table as Pitino or Coach K, or even next to Ben Howland. This is really disgusting to hire a guy like Alford...Time to wear brown bags over our head at home games, kind of like Wolffie on a date.....Go Bruins!

“Love El Monte & my trojans”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>he left a program ranked #10 with all 5 starters coming back to be a Bruin...what does that tell you? it tells me UCLA is one of the best jobs in college basketball, and according to survey, coaches in the major programs such as coach K, Caliapari, Pitino, and others all had UCLA in the top-5 jobs...USC? you would be lucky to sign Bob Boyd. ROTFLMAFAO!!!
Oh honey this is what we do at sc, we bag on UCLA as our own program is in shambles.
I still think Chamique Holdscaw is the answer, shes a trojan through and through, remember how we made fun of UCLA hiring MORA?? all he did was kick our butts 38 to 28.
Fight On, Bruin cutie, Fight On
Bruin Nation

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

fight__on wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh honey this is what we do at sc, we bag on UCLA as our own program is in shambles.
I still think Chamique Holdscaw is the answer, shes a trojan through and through, remember how we made fun of UCLA hiring MORA?? all he did was kick our butts 38 to 28.
Fight On, Bruin cutie, Fight On
Ya I agree Artie, Duke just got whipped by 22, according to Bruin management Coach K should be fired any minute!...Go Bruins!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 18,561 - 18,580 of26,094
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Putin 1,034,140
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min No Shiite 216,947
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 min ChickBrilliance 303,278
Syracuse basketball: Jim Boeheim tells ESPN Tyl... Apr 14 Lenox Da Kid 2
loan offer (Jun '13) Apr 14 Bryan Cranston 81
Burke Calls Shots With The Best (Feb '08) Apr 12 maryann 19
Do you hate UK Wildcats, we DO :-) (Apr '11) Apr 12 plenty 49
•••
•••