UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 35361 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#19412 Mar 28, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>We've already beat beat this dead horse, but let's do it one more time...
No thanks. Didn't bother with the rest of your bullshit.

You can't comprehend the simplest facts. You've proven it over & over again. You're a hypocritical jackass.
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#19413 Mar 28, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
As if any Bruin fan is going to read any posts coming from El Monte. LMAO what a retard.
Only idiot who "beats a dead horse" is you. Hell, look at your post above, you idiot!

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#19414 Mar 28, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! You're one to talk. You seldom allow him to get away with posting bullshit without responding.
True, but I rarely engage three pages of back and forth dialogue with him on one subject - LOL

But you would be right if you said myself and that LSU fool Art Deco Man... I guess we all have our agitators whose stupidly gets under our skin… HaHa
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#19415 Mar 28, 2013
Ooos...replied to the wrong post. But I will say that the posts coming from El Monte are no worse than yours.

San Marino, CA

#19416 Mar 28, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>He's an effing retard that enjoys beating a dead horse, he apparently is retarded or suffers from alzheimer's decease. see my above post.
Remember, it takes two to dance.......... well maybe not always. That is why some of us love our mirrors... HaHa

So since you always like to call me out for making bold predictions, care to make one as to your new coach? Unlike USC who will most likely benefit by our coaching choice regardless,
(B)ruin basketball has way more on the line to try to bring in the right guy hoping to stave off your 18 years of underachievement.

San Marino, CA

#19417 Mar 28, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
In reading the article, I noticed that he's already restructured his contract twice, as requested by the Raiders. So how many more times should he continue to let the Raiders lower his salary? It seems to me that he's compromised in good faith, and has set $13 million as the salary he expects to receive to continue to play for the Raiders in their current configuration, which he probably anticipates won't achieve much next season. He would probably also take less than $13 million to play for a contending team. The rest of that article is conjecture and "close sources."
Careful CPEM, your accurate analysis here is not what the haters want to hear. You might de-throne me and be elevated as the new "spin doctor" by BN and all those haters of common sense! HaHa

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#19418 Mar 28, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Ooos...replied to the wrong post. But I will say that the posts coming from El Monte are no worse than yours.
Hey, WTF guys? What's with all the bashing on my hometown??? My posts come from El Monte. Well, I don't often comment from home, so I guess technically my posts don't "come" from EM, but y'all know what I mean.

Burn, baby, burn!

#19419 Mar 28, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Careful CPEM, your accurate analysis here is not what the haters want to hear. You might de-throne me and be elevated as the new "spin doctor" by BN and all those haters of common sense! HaHa
Maybe we just need to put it in terms that most of us can understand: Say I work a crappy job with a crappy boss, but they pay very well. Meanwhile, there are other jobs that are better with nicer bosses, but they don't pay as well. If my current crappy boss wants to keep me, he'll have to continue paying me what I'm currently making, especially since I've already taken a few pay cuts the last couple of years. To top it all off, I'm independently wealthy and don't really need the money, I just really like doing what I do, so I can leave for one of those nicer jobs if I want to and take the pay cut, which, in the long run, might be better as it's less stressful. That's the reality of the situation. The REAL CP3 didn't blow his money on hookers and drugs, so he's set for life. He's a competitor and just wants to win. You want him to stay on a team that isn't showing signs of trying to improve, fine, pay the man. Simple as that.

Burn, baby, burn!

#19420 Mar 28, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Careful CPEM, your accurate analysis here is not what the haters want to hear. You might de-throne me and be elevated as the new "spin doctor" by BN and all those haters of common sense! HaHa
Dude, I'm the President Emeritus of Spin Doctoring on here, according to some of the haters. If that's the "sugar" they have to put on the truth pills I dole out, so be it.

San Marino, CA

#19421 Mar 28, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
To top it all off, I'm independently wealthy and don't really need the money, I just really like doing what I do, so I can leave for one of those nicer jobs if I want to and take the pay cut, which, in the long run, might be better as it's less stressful. That's the reality of the situation.
What, you been reading my BIO? lol

San Marino, CA

#19422 Mar 28, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, I'm the President Emeritus of Spin Doctoring on here, according to some of the haters. If that's the "sugar" they have to put on the truth pills I dole out, so be it.
I guess we have to expect that from the Baby Blue Party that finally thinks they have a platform to run on, so they are waving their presidency hopeful signs feverishly right now and spewing out the usual campaign slurs. Too bad they will learn that they (like always) have a false candidate... HaHa
Bruin For Life

South Gate, CA

#19423 Mar 28, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
No thanks. Didn't bother with the rest of your bullshit.
You can't comprehend the simplest facts. You've proven it over & over again. You're a hypocritical jackass.
Of course!!!! you classic response, when you know your ass was just handed...YOU PUCNING MORON. You are by far the biggest Liar, Hypocrite, delusional, butt hole ever on topix.
Bruin For Life

South Gate, CA

#19424 Mar 28, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Only idiot who "beats a dead horse" is you. Hell, look at your post above, you idiot!
I thought you didn't read it PINOCCHIO!!! you're a pucking joke, at times like this I wish you had the balls to meet up and handle this business once and for all, but you won't cuz you're a P U $$ Y
Bruin For Life

South Gate, CA

#19425 Mar 28, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Remember, it takes two to dance.......... well maybe not always. That is why some of us love our mirrors... HaHa
So since you always like to call me out for making bold predictions, care to make one as to your new coach? Unlike USC who will most likely benefit by our coaching choice regardless,
(B)ruin basketball has way more on the line to try to bring in the right guy hoping to stave off your 18 years of underachievement.
I have no idea at this time, I always thought O'neil was a good coach and that he got screwed by USC...if some of these "top" coaches are afraid to step to the big city spot lights Smart and others, than I might even cosider O'Neil, as crazy as that would sound. I can think a couple years ago when O'Neil was left basically with a skeleton team and he was very competitive in the conference, and he got no love whatsoever from USC...I would take him in second.
Bruin For Life

South Gate, CA

#19426 Mar 28, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Yeah right, PINOCCHIO.
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#19427 Mar 28, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I have no idea at this time, I always thought O'neil was a good coach and that he got screwed by USC...if some of these "top" coaches are afraid to step to the big city spot lights Smart and others, than I might even cosider O'Neil, as crazy as that would sound. I can think a couple years ago when O'Neil was left basically with a skeleton team and he was very competitive in the conference, and he got no love whatsoever from USC...I would take him in second.
Ya I agree. Firing Ben Howland to hire Kevin O'Neill is a stroke of genius. O'Neill should do wonders to keep up our Wooden/Gilbert legacy going. O'Neill has a lofty record of 216–241 (.473). That should be good for at least 11 more titles...Go O'Neill who needs Howland!....Go Bruins!

San Marino, CA

#19428 Mar 28, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I have no idea at this time, I always thought O'neil was a good coach and that he got screwed by USC...if some of these "top" coaches are afraid to step to the big city spot lights Smart and others, than I might even cosider O'Neil, as crazy as that would sound. I can think a couple years ago when O'Neil was left basically with a skeleton team and he was very competitive in the conference, and he got no love whatsoever from USC...I would take him in second.
I am thinking more that over-excited (B)ruin pressure will make a sentimental mistake for Kareem... HaHa
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#19429 Mar 28, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Of course!!!! you classic response, when you know your ass was just handed...YOU PUCNING MORON. You are by far the biggest Liar, Hypocrite, delusional, butt hole ever on topix.
Yeah, yeah...keep crying. That's not it at all. Your bullshit just isn't worth my time.

All those nice words are a perfect way to describe YOU. Take a good hard look in the mirror.
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#19432 Mar 28, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I am thinking more that over-excited (B)ruin pressure will make a sentimental mistake for Kareem... HaHa
Ya I agree, Kareem would be an excellent coach he could show everyone how to do the skyhook. He can also share the wisdom he learned under Coach Wooden. For example:he can tell his players how Sam Gilbert (the over zealous fan) who later became his agent used to pay for his girlfriend's abortions. Kareem it is! Go Bruins!
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#19433 Mar 28, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I am thinking more that over-excited (B)ruin pressure will make a sentimental mistake for Kareem... HaHa
What's hilarious is Shaka Smart saying he'd rather stay at VCU than coach at FUCLA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min JCPete 1,684,593
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr Mothra 12,060
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr cpeter1313 326,627
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Jan 17 Sweet 293
News Horsechief commits to Pacific (Mar '06) Jan 4 NicePhartts 8
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Dec 24 Randy from Wooster 201,884
News Girl Charged After Sending Explicit Selfie: 'I'... Dec 23 Ink Pharted 4
More from around the web