UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#19314 Mar 26, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither Floyd nor Howland bring a feeling of newness or creation; we already know what they are about and the general consensus is "meh..." It needs to be someone who creates a buzz around Galen, inspires the team, wins over the alumni and really connects with fans. Essentially, we need the college basketball version of Pete Carroll. Who that is, I don't know, but I don't believe it to be Floyd or Howland.
why not Coop? he's doing a great job with the Lady Trojans and has already got the F UCLA down :) j/k
how ya been?
Btuin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#19315 Mar 26, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding me?! FOURTH!! And Dumbass is holding them up on a pedestal?!!
He's even stupider than I thought.
So, CPEM...Floyd or Howland? Someone else??? Dixon passed. No way I think Few would consider it, even though some LA Times writer threw his name out there.
wrong STUPUD! McDonald was suspended for the Holiday Bowl so it is unclear or unreported ifhis dismissal was from his third or or another additional violation ..and as for your previous post, again, IDIOT it's but my job to be objective, I'm not a reporter, I'm a blog commenter, what an idiot.

CPEM, I did say "most schools" but in LSU 's case it was not pot that Golden Badger" east using.
Trojan

Encino, CA

#19316 Mar 26, 2013
Btuin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>wrong STUPUD! McDonald was suspended for the Holiday Bowl so it is unclear or unreported ifhis dismissal was from his third or or another additional violation ..and as for your previous post, again, IDIOT it's but my job to be objective, I'm not a reporter, I'm a blog commenter, what an idiot.
You're full of shit, is what you are.

“TRADITION RICH!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#19317 Mar 26, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
He's all yours, One mans trash is another's treasure,( I know the Bigot Troll loves him thats all the Bigot Troll has been posting about for weeks, I really think the Bigot Troll is a closet Bruin.) hell he would be hero at sc to win 15 games, set the bar low and BH will meet it.
Well well, the more I am away the more things remain the same. The (B)ruins faltered early in the NCAA tourney as expected and all you whiny fans got your wish for Coach Howling to be removed. Say what you will to try and make yourselves feel better, but the firing should set (B)ruin basketball back yet even another two years of underachieving. Looks like time for USC to lure some of that recruiting talent over to play for us... HaHa

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#19318 Mar 26, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Rob stil being himself I sse... HaHa
UCLAN SAM

Los Angeles, CA

#19319 Mar 26, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
why not Coop? he's doing a great job with the Lady Trojans and has already got the F UCLA down :) j/k
how ya been?
Greetings fellow tribesman of UCLA. I'm a first time poster and I wanted to know from an expert UCLAite like yourself as to why our Mighty Bruins have never had an elite big name basketball coach after our beloved John Wooden?
Trojan

La Mirada, CA

#19320 Mar 26, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Rob stil being himself I sse... HaHa
Yeah, I am absolutely convinced the old man was just one of Slob's characters. There's NO WAY two people could be THAT stupid.

Ronaiah Tuiasosopo's got nothing on Rob. He can make up fictitious people with the best of 'em! LOL!!

The fake granddaughter was another great one. "My grandfather just died, but one of my priorities is going to be to go onto Topix and inform everyone!"

How retarded would that family be if that had really happened?! ROTFLMAO!!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#19321 Mar 26, 2013
PINOCCHIO wrote:
<quoted text>
And you continue to be the biggest liar on Topix, so that now makes you the biggest idiot and the biggest liar.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#19322 Mar 26, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Well well, the more I am away the more things remain the same. The (B)ruins faltered early in the NCAA tourney as expected and all you whiny fans got your wish for Coach Howling to be removed. Say what you will to try and make yourselves feel better, but the firing should set (B)ruin basketball back yet even another two years of underachieving. Looks like time for USC to lure some of that recruiting talent over to play for us... HaHa
How convenient! USC loses in the first round of the Pac-12 tournament...USC does NOT get invited to any of the 3 post season tournaments and of course you disappear...don't tell me...you went "Brazil" again, your favorite get away after USC sputters, right? buahahahahhahahaha
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#19323 Mar 26, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I am absolutely convinced the old man was just one of Slob's characters. There's NO WAY two people could be THAT stupid.
Ronaiah Tuiasosopo's got nothing on Rob. He can make up fictitious people with the best of 'em! LOL!!
The fake granddaughter was another great one. "My grandfather just died, but one of my priorities is going to be to go onto Topix and inform everyone!"
You moron, I'm not even going there, I got better things than to beat a dead horse.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#19324 Mar 26, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha just noticed you are being judged as clueless, and nuts...I'm glad I'm not the only that thinks you're a loser on here. lmao
Clipper me

Fontana, CA

#19325 Mar 27, 2013
Trojan wrote:
You'll love this one IE, from today's Times:
According to the UCLA men's basketball media guide, he was born in Los Angeles on Nov. 13, 1993.
But a copy of Shabazz Nagee Muhammad's birth certificate on file with the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health shows that he was born at Long Beach Memorial Hospital exactly one year earlier, making him 20 years old not 19 as widely reported.
How and when he lost a year of his life are unclear. But competing against younger, smaller athletes, particularly in the fast-growing years of early adolescence, can be "a huge edge," said Eddie Bonine, executive director of the Nevada Interscholastic Activities Assn. "People naturally look at the big, strong kids."
Asked about the discrepancy, Holmes insisted his son was 19 and born in Nevada. "It must be a mistake," he said.
Several minutes later, he changed his account, saying that his son is, in fact, 20 and was born in Long Beach.
Yeah , I had a feeling from the get go this kids game was a shame and now his life!!...I was right all along and took a lot of shit from the Bru-babes on this forum!

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#19326 Mar 27, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>How convenient! USC loses in the first round of the Pac-12 tournament...USC does NOT get invited to any of the 3 post season tournaments and of course you disappear...don't tell me...you went "Brazil" again, your favorite get away after USC sputters, right? buahahahahhahahaha
In your typical series of rages awhile back I said I would be away Mid-March but I would expect you to remember that about as well as the (B)ruins basketball team remembers how to play man-to-man defense... HaHa

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#19327 Mar 27, 2013
Hey (B)ruins, I see your football team in taking right over for the basketball team. The McDonald drug problem and then two more transferring away in R Marvray and (cant live up to my dads name) J Rice Jr. But not to fret (B)ruins, I heard M. Jones pegged to come back at RB because no one elses wanted him. So at least that must be a refreshing take for all you (B)ruins, Transfers RETURNING back to UCLA! HaHa

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#19328 Mar 27, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither Floyd nor Howland bring a feeling of newness or creation; we already know what they are about and the general consensus is "meh..." It needs to be someone who creates a buzz around Galen, inspires the team, wins over the alumni and really connects with fans. Essentially, we need the college basketball version of Pete Carroll. Who that is, I don't know, but I don't believe it to be Floyd or Howland.
Big day today as Trojans holding our annual NFL pro day. The spotlight will on the workout of MB7 no doubt. Since he wasnt able to take part in the either the Senior Bowl or the NFL Combine, this will be the opportunity for MB7 to prove to coaches, scouts, and the jealous haters, that he is healthy and deserving of that first-round selection in the NFL.

FIGHT ON

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#19329 Mar 27, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Big day today as Trojans holding our annual NFL pro day. The spotlight will on the workout of MB7 no doubt.
I was on campus in 2006 the day RB5, ML11, LDW21, et al, had their Pro Day. Talk about a spotlight; Loker Stadium was jam-packed!
Trojan

Encino, CA

#19330 Mar 27, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha just noticed you are being judged as clueless, and nuts...I'm glad I'm not the only that thinks you're a loser on here. lmao
More proof that you have never grown up.

There are also a lot of people who agree with what I said about you pretending to be other people on Topix. BFD. I don't really care that they agree with me. Unlike you, I don't need other people to validate my existence and my views.

If they do or don't, it won't change the fact that you're pathetic and still full of shit.
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#19331 Mar 27, 2013
UCLAN SAM wrote:
<quoted text>
Greetings fellow tribesman of UCLA. I'm a first time poster and I wanted to know from an expert UCLAite like yourself as to why our Mighty Bruins have never had an elite big name basketball coach after our beloved John Wooden?
What about Abdul Rahman?
Trojan

Encino, CA

#19332 Mar 27, 2013
Btuin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>...it's but my job to be objective, I'm not a reporter, I'm a blog commenter...
It has NOTHING to do with being objective. It has to do with being CONSISTENT, you moron!! You look like a complete idiot applying rules one way for your team and another way for a team you hate. It's obvious you don't care about how stupid you look in doing so. But don't claim that I'm expecting you to be objective.

Look up big words before you use them. LOL!!

Damn, you are so freaking stupid it's almost sad.
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#19333 Mar 27, 2013
Or was that Abule Kelule?.......did Paula Abdul , ever coach the Bruins?, lmfao !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Yeah 1,144,151
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 55 min Earthling-1 2,196
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Morse 231,965
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Kathwynn 306,598
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 15 hr Star On 47 645
Pat Summitt files for divorce after 27 years of... (Aug '07) Tue Mr bobo 145
Haas Leads Purdue Past Grambling State, 82-30 Nov 22 ngzcaz 1

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE