UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#19251 Mar 24, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing that's been proven, is what dumbass you are. UCLA wins the conference and it's, "Woo-hoo! We're champions!"
USC wins the conference and we supposedly suck. You're an idiot and prove it with virtually every post.
We ARE the "champions" moron! USC winning he conference? well you are also makeing this up, because since I've been posting on here USC has NOT won the conference, so how would YOU know that I posted that? if USC hasn't given me the chance to post anything like that... so once AGAIN you are making things up!!

FROM NOW ON, YOUR NAME WILL BE "PINOCHIO" and I am serious about this, so get ready to be called by your new name, okay PINOCHIO?

ROTFLMFAO.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#19253 Mar 24, 2013
Btuin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>NO you lying hypocritical sack of shyt, you suck because you haven't won the pac-12 title how many years? You are not even the pac-12 south division champs or city champs, WE ARE!!
As for me saying "if you don't win a NC you suck"? Show me where I have ever posted that and I will give you $1,000 cash if you can prove me wrong...post # and the link, not only are you a pu$$y, you are also delusional, hypocritical, a BIG LIAR, but you are envious of the of out athletic dominance over your football, basketball, and baseball teams. Yah, trOJan, your life as a trojan fan is pathetic that your only joy is to see UCLA lose
UCLA - Champions On the Court and off the court...the only meaningful victory EVER enjoyed by a trOJan was not even by a basketball player it was by a football player. BUAHAHAHA
Hey PINOCHIO (trOjan) still waiting for you to prove me wrong, and hand over $1000.00 to you....

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#19254 Mar 24, 2013
Saw Olympus has Fallen
check it out you won't be dissipointed.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#19255 Mar 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Hey PINOCHIO (trOjan) still waiting for you to prove me wrong, and hand over $1000.00 to you....
Not going to bother. I've proven it MANY times. Did so very recently, when you showed what a moron you are by not knowing what sour grapes is. If you did, you wouldn't have accused me of it.

The many times I've proven how wrong you were you either:

1) TRY to spin it
2) lie about it
3) ignore it (Which is funny, since you often get on me for only reading a line or two of your BS and ignoring the rest. You call me a puhsy for doing it. But ONCE AGAIN, you show that you have one standard for others and another standard for others...proving that you are the TRUE puhsy.)

One of the most talented teams in NCAA and what did you do with it. Nothing. And now you're PRETENDING to be happy about it.(Same as you did in 2011.) But you ripped us apart for being guilty of the same in 2012 football.

When I pointed out to BN that he had a temporary brain fart for not recognizing that I was merely judging your bb team by the same standard you judge our football team, he didn't argue that simple fact. Because he knows it's the truth.

I don't mind if someone such as BN celebrates a conference championship. He's never tried to diminish the value of ours.

You're still the biggest idiot on Topix.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#19256 Mar 24, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Not going to bother. I've proven it MANY times. Did so very recently, when you showed what a moron you are by not knowing what sour grapes is. If you did, you wouldn't have accused me of it.
The many times I've proven how wrong you were you either:
1) TRY to spin it
2) lie about it
3) ignore it (Which is funny, since you often get on me for only reading a line or two of your BS and ignoring the rest. You call me a puhsy for doing it. But ONCE AGAIN, you show that you have one standard for others and another standard for others...proving that you are the TRUE puhsy.)
One of the most talented teams in NCAA and what did you do with it. Nothing. And now you're PRETENDING to be happy about it.(Same as you did in 2011.) But you ripped us apart for being guilty of the same in 2012 football.
When I pointed out to BN that he had a temporary brain fart for not recognizing that I was merely judging your bb team by the same standard you judge our football team, he didn't argue that simple fact. Because he knows it's the truth.
I don't mind if someone such as BN celebrates a conference championship. He's never tried to diminish the value of ours.
You're still the biggest idiot on Topix.
BN prefers to not call you out, he prefers to be peafeful...me? screw you!! I will call it as i see it, and yes you are a BIG LIAR, show me where I posted that if USC did not win a National Championship the season was a failure, show me Pus sy!! I don't need to be subjective about USC, that is YOUR job NOT mine, I'm a UCLA fan, my job is to bash USC everytime you or your dumb athletes give me an opportunity which happens almost daily. what a moron!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#19257 Mar 24, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Saw Olympus has Fallen
It looks great. But I'm so behind on movies. I have a bunch of them that I have yet to watch:

Flight
Zero Dark Thirty
Argo
Taken II
Django
and a couple of others.
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#19259 Mar 24, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Saw Olympus has Fallen
Ya I agree fellow Bruin..I hang my head in shame at my Bruins. It took John Wooden 16 years to win a national championship, in todays world he would have been handed his arse when he went to the NCAA only two times in nine years. Howland is head and shoulders a better coach than Wooden, no Sam Gilbert lurking behind the scenes. We Bruins should be ashamed of the way we flip flop...Oh dear bringing in a lesser coach could mean a return to the Walt Hazzard years... Go NIT title....Go Bruins!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#19260 Mar 24, 2013
Ben Howland officially fired at UCLA. Good luck to him where ever he goes...thanks for the 3 Final-fours coach, but it was time for a change.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/mens-college-b...
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#19261 Mar 24, 2013
Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I agree fellow Bruin..I hang my head in shame at my Bruins. It took John Wooden 16 years to win a national championship, in todays world he would have been handed his arse when he went to the NCAA only two times in nine years. Howland is head and shoulders a better coach than Wooden, no Sam Gilbert lurking behind the scenes. We Bruins should be ashamed of the way we flip flop...Oh dear bringing in a lesser coach could mean a return to the Walt Hazzard years... Go NIT title....Go Bruins!
Yeah, pretty funny how JW didn't really do shit from 1948 - 1963. Only when Sam Gilbert came along and gave him a roster of professional players did they start kicking ass.

But there are idiots who will try to deny it. Even worse, they'll try to claim JW was the best coach ever! LOL!! Yeah, right!! The biggest cheater who ever lived!!

Bunch of hypocrites.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#19262 Mar 24, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, pretty funny how JW didn't really do shit from 1948 - 1963. Only when Sam Gilbert came along and gave him a roster of professional players did they start kicking ass.
But there are idiots who will try to deny it. Even worse, they'll try to claim JW was the best coach ever! LOL!! Yeah, right!! The biggest cheater who ever lived!!
Bunch of hypocrites.
Classic example of "sour grapes" buddy! LMAFAO
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#19263 Mar 24, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Bunch of hypocrites.
BTW, you are probably calling 90% of the sports community idiots includin Pete Carroll, whom has been quoted for saying just that...touche!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#19264 Mar 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Classic example of "sour grapes" buddy! LMAFAO
LOL!! The biggest idiot and example of denial in the world!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#19265 Mar 24, 2013
And still too stupid to know what sour grapes means. What a moron.
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#19266 Mar 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Classic example of "sour grapes" buddy! LMAFAO
Oh fellow Bruin when will you stop hiding your head in the sand. We made a big mistake by letting the best coach in our history go. Ben Howland was an honest man who is not associated with an underground figure like Sam Gilbert, his first 10 years were superior to Woodens. Oh how delusional we Bruins are. We have only 1 NCAA BB title in the 38 years since Coach W was forced to retire. Outside of Wooden we have no tradition, Howland was as good a we have ever had...Oh dear here comes another visit to the NIT....Go Bruins!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#19267 Mar 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, you are probably calling 90% of the sports community idiots includin Pete Carroll, whom has been quoted for saying just that...touche!
Too freakin' stupid to know that a lot of people are going to say such things in public,(esp. now that JW is dead).

A lot of people still hold Robert Wagner in very high regard, too, even though he probably had a hand in Natalie's death.

Your local news stations also give a broadcast on Christmas Eve of where Santa is, you idiot. But hey, if we hear it in public, it must be true!! LOL!!

You are truly a moron. You prove it with almost every post.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#19268 Mar 24, 2013
PINOCHIO wrote:
<quoted text>
Too freakin' stupid to know that a lot of people are going to say such things in public,(esp. now that JW is dead).
A lot of people still hold Robert Wagner in very high regard, too, even though he probably had a hand in Natalie's death.
Your local news stations also give a broadcast on Christmas Eve of where Santa is, you idiot. But hey, if we hear it in public, it must be true!! LOL!!
You are truly a moron. You prove it with almost every post.
Look PINOCHIO, you got shyt for brains...I am still wating for your proof that I post BS on here...c'mon PINOCHIO!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#19269 Mar 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Look PINOCHIO, you got shyt for brains...I am still wating for your proof that I post BS on here...c'mon PINOCHIO!!
I've proven it many times, Moron. Don't need to do it again. You live in an alternate reality.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#19270 Mar 24, 2013
Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh fellow Bruin when will you stop hiding your head in the sand. We made a big mistake by letting the best coach in our history go. Ben Howland was an honest man who is not associated with an underground figure like Sam Gilbert, his first 10 years were superior to Woodens. Oh how delusional we Bruins are. We have only 1 NCAA BB title in the 38 years since Coach W was forced to retire. Outside of Wooden we have no tradition, Howland was as good a we have ever had...Oh dear here comes another visit to the NIT....Go Bruins!
You are dead on right again Artie! Too bad the rest of us Bruins live in denial and in the past. Oh well we messed up again....Go Bruins!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#19271 Mar 24, 2013
PINOCHIO wrote:
<quoted text>
I've proven it many times, Moron. Don't need to do it again. You live in an alternate reality.
No you never have...you're all about false accusations, I have asked you many tines to just prove me wrong ONCE that I have lied about something or posted BS and you never have been able to...you know why? because you can't PINOCHIO!!! ROTFLMFAO
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#19272 Mar 24, 2013
And please stop posting as trOJan, your new name is PINOCHIO. That's an order!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min KiMare 227,591
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Archie Bunker 1,110,549
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 49 min sassyjm 305,652
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 11 hr Ultraman 200,968
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep 11 Anonymous 2
•••
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••