UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 35800 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#18859 Mar 11, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Reading comprehension fail. Did I write that? No. The gist of what I wrote, like usual, is to let the investigations finish and don't make assumptions.
You have obviously forgotten that for Trojans, allegations and arrests are enough. For Bruins, only a finding or conviction proves anything.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#18860 Mar 11, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Dont know about the children, but you (B)ruins have been saying to hide the women for years with Trojans come to town, because they are so enamored by "real" men that you feminine-Westwood boys keep losing your chicks... HaHa
normal "Spin" from the Spin DR C, avoiding the fact theat women were beaten up by his beloved trojans, and makes a joke, the joke is usc "student" athletics.
well the LA PD can't help ya this time CT

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#18861 Mar 11, 2013
just saw on the news the players we suspended for.. get this..... TEAM CURFEW! Oh thats Priceless
Bruin For Life

United States

#18862 Mar 11, 2013
USC's new slogan "Slap Da Bytches On!"

ROTFFLMFAO!!!
Bruin For Life

United States

#18863 Mar 11, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
normal "Spin" from the Spin DR C, avoiding the fact theat women were beaten up by his beloved trojans, and makes a joke, the joke is usc "student" athletics.
well the LA PD can't help ya this time CT
yeah these morons must have thought they owned the Spokane PD as well.
Bruin For Life

United States

#18864 Mar 11, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
just saw on the news the players we suspended for.. get this..... TEAM CURFEW! Oh thats Priceless
huhhhh did you expect anything else out todo USC? Has USC ever come publicly and apologized for way their athletes run around causing havoc terrorizing our citizens, especially our women? SMH

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#18865 Mar 11, 2013
UCLA's Shabazz Muhammad and Kyle Anderson make all Pac 12 1st team & 2 trojans kicked off their team, A normal day in So Cal
LMFAO
Bruin Nation

North Hollywood, CA

#18866 Mar 11, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
UCLA's Shabazz Muhammad and Kyle Anderson make all Pac 12 1st team & 2 trojans kicked off their team, A normal day in So Cal
LMFAO
Ya I agree if Ben Howland doesn't win coach of the year I will be sooooo upset! We should shut down Wilshire BLVD with you wearing only your french tickler again. Go Howland!..... Go Bruins!
Bruin For Life

United States

#18868 Mar 11, 2013
All these years on here I have said that USC has creates a thug haven, and you oversensitive condoms get your panties in a bunch...yet time after time and time again your "student" (yeah right) athletes keep proving me right...in less than 30 days 3 trOJans, Junior Pommee, Deadmon, and kuchervicz make head lines...1 for felony theft, and 2 for fir breaking noses and jaws - of WOMEN!!
So go ahead and keep calling ne a hater, and accuse ne lying, while your USC athletes make you all look like idiot morons sticking up for them while your university continues to be a joke, thanks to your student athletes that get recruited solelyfor athletic prowess and not an ounce of characte...yah, keep hating the messanger, for delivering the message loud and cle...yes, your student athletes prove me right each time.
Yah, keep bringing pup Jose Alcala, who never played sports at UCLA...Hendley who played 4 decades ago...and Freddy Mitchell who played 3 decades ago...sure, I give you permission you see, I don't need drag 43 former trOJan arrests, your current athletes give enough material to bury with facts that make your head spin so much that one of you even claims to go on Brazilian trips just to escape the embarrasment that is USC athletics.
Bruin For Life

United States

#18869 Mar 11, 2013
^^^ My phone has the typos, not me :D
Trojan

Trabuco Canyon, CA

#18870 Mar 11, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have to go back 30 years to find trOJans in trouble...
And yet you often do. What an idiot.

We don't have to go back that far either, Moron. The Freddie Mitchell stuff just happened.

Not to mention the fact that you whine & cry when we talk about how we are Trojans for life. You've shown time & time again that you can't grasp the bond we have as Trojan family. You want to try and claim Bruins are just as long term. BUT, when it's convenient for you to distance yourself from Bruins because they graduated 20-30 years ago, you will.

This, coming from the same idiot who TRIES to claim Bruins are "loyal". Hilarious that he's too stupid to see how much he contradicts himself time after time after time after time! LOL!!
Trojan

Trabuco Canyon, CA

#18871 Mar 11, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Yah, keep bringing pup [Rodney] Alcala, who never played sports at UCLA...
Yet you bring up non-sports related issues ALL OF THE TIME!!! But it's OK, as long as it puts UCLA in a good light.

You are such a freakin' hypocrite and too stupid to see it. Pathetic.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#18872 Mar 11, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you often do. What an idiot.
We don't have to go back that far either, Moron. The Freddie Mitchell stuff just happened.
Not to mention the fact that you whine & cry when we talk about how we are Trojans for life. You've shown time & time again that you can't grasp the bond we have as Trojan family. You want to try and claim Bruins are just as long term. BUT, when it's convenient for you to distance yourself from Bruins because they graduated 20-30 years ago, you will.
This, coming from the same idiot who TRIES to claim Bruins are "loyal". Hilarious that he's too stupid to see how much he contradicts himself time after time after time after time! LOL!!
Not sure if you knew this or not...but, Freddy Mitchell was a good Bruin model at that time, that I can remember he never did anything to embarrass UCLA while he played for the Bruins, neither did Darryl Henley. ON THE OTHER HAND, USC athletes just keep embarrassing YOU, the rest of the USC fans, and it makes your university look pretty stupid, unless of course your two 7ft. players breaking women's jaws and noses makes you proud, than I guess it's all good!!!- for you. I have never seen a fan in in complete denial as you...you take the cake.

USC - where character and morals take a backseat to athletic prowess...FACT.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#18873 Mar 11, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you bring up non-sports related issues ALL OF THE TIME!!! But it's OK, as long as it puts UCLA in a good light.
You are such a freakin' hypocrite and too stupid to see it. Pathetic.
Not only have I told you a dozen times IT'S OKAY IF YOU BRING NON ATHLETES INTO THIS MIX...os else it would be NO FUN...you have no choice!! our athletes, are completely professional, dedicated to high moral standards, which is why they are recruited to UCLA...so don't hold your breath too long, for a UCLA athlete to slip, you might have to wait a loooooooooong time...it's gonna happen eventually, and when it does I expect you to bring it on full force, like I do...but until it happens, bring up Mitchell and Hendley, and Alcals...who else CAN YOU bring up. We are Bruins!! and character is important. sorry, just telling it like it.
Trojan

Trabuco Canyon, CA

#18874 Mar 11, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> sorry, just telling it like it.
No, Idiot. You're just telling it as you WANT to see it.

Cut yourself off from Bruins, when it's convenient. Loyal, my ass!

You are a fair weather Bruin, as most are.
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#18875 Mar 11, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Idiot. You're just telling it as you WANT to see it.
Cut yourself off from Bruins, when it's convenient. Loyal, my ass!
You are a fair weather Bruin, as most are.
Ya I agree shameful the way we Bruins are

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#18876 Mar 11, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Idiot. You're just telling it as you WANT to see it.
Cut yourself off from Bruins, when it's convenient. Loyal, my ass!
You are a fair weather Bruin, as most are.
No bigger Bruin fan than me...I bleed freakin blue, for God's sake!!!unlike you, that removes anything USC related after a loss, I know this becaue your neighbor Sam told me.
Bruin For Life

United States

#18877 Mar 11, 2013
So, I got curious ti see what exactly Freddie Mitchell did...and you ass wipes are making a big deal out of someone filing a fraudelent tax return? Which one of "upstanding" citizens has NEVER filed a fraudulent tax return? Look in the mirror and ask yourself if you were tried in court would be also doing time with Freddie...youFuc king hypocrites!!!

Wow!!! Freddie Mitchell, what a thug!!! Yiy talk about reaching!!!??
Trojan

Trabuco Canyon, CA

#18878 Mar 11, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>No bigger Bruin fan than me...
Yeah, right. Cut yourself off from Bruins whenever it's convenient. A loyal person wouldn't do that.

Keep pretending!
Bruin For Life

United States

#18879 Mar 12, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you bring up non-sports related issues ALL OF THE TIME!!! But it's OK, as long as it puts UCLA in a good light.
You are such a freakin' hypocrite and too stupid to see it. Pathetic.
of course you a$$h please, how else am I suppose to reply to a post of yours that has nothing to do with sports? about a student charged with attempted murder? If course I am going to post about 2 usc students getting their brains blown out 2 blocks from campus. Or a shooting ON the USC campus during a Halloween party...you are the delusional A hole ever...then you wonder why I want to beat your brains out...dipshyt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min flack 1,744,517
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 36 min June VanDerMark 336,673
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Apr 14 Into The Night 258,515
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mar 28 Lonnie Peters 201,480
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Mar 24 Wisdom of Ages 12,331
News Purdue and IU? On Valentine's day? Not anymore (Feb '07) Mar '18 Painter Phartse 73
News Walker IV hits 5 3s, scores 19, Miami beats Not... Feb '18 ScoresPhartse 2