UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18723 Mar 7, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
All that talent and ZERO NCAA Championships,
disgraceful !!!!
Except for Westbrooke , all those guys are either slightly above avg players on bad teams , or bit players on pretty good teams.
Bruin For Life

Compton, CA

#18724 Mar 7, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>Except for Westbrooke , all those guys are either slightly above avg players on bad teams , or bit players on pretty good teams.
Kevin Love "just above average"? Jrue Holiday just above average? both these guys are NBA All=Stars.
Bruin Nation

Los Angeles, CA

#18725 Mar 7, 2013
<quoted text>Except for Westbrooke , all those guys are either slightly above avg players on bad teams , or bit players on pretty good teams.
Ya I agree, we definitely should hook up IE Trojan, I'm the queen bee of the So. Bay How about Sharkeez on Saturday? We can talk hoops yur favorite, I can show you how to do the "give and go" and my favorite the ol "back door"...Go Bruins!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18726 Mar 7, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Kevin Love "just above average"? Jrue Holiday just above average? both these guys are NBA All=Stars.
Yeah , just above avg , where have they taken anybody(their teams)?!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#18727 Mar 8, 2013
I enjoy men that are well ABOVE average ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooo Bruins!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#18728 Mar 8, 2013
What a year, Colorado beats Oregon last night, UCLA tied again for the Pac 12 lead, Utah and Washington control who could win the Pac 12 regular season Championship. Weird year.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18729 Mar 8, 2013
Really? it seems like every NBA game I watch on TV I hear from the announcer: "Collison takes it the lenght of the court...ans slams it!!!" or "Holiday does it again! is there anything Holiday can't do?" or "Barnes for another 3!!" or before he was injured "Kevin love is a freak! first player in since wilt chamberlain to have over 30 points and 30 rebounds in one game" or "Kevin Love first player since Wilt Chamberlain to average over 15 rebounds and 20 PPG during the season"...yah, IE Trojan, Love is just an above average player.

The only player from USC that I hear is OJ Mayo making an impact in his team. I like Nick Young, but the only time he's ever done anything worth mentioning was a 3-pointer that sent a game into over time last year with the Clippers, I wish they would have kept him he was great off the bench.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18730 Mar 8, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
What a year, Colorado beats Oregon last night, UCLA tied again for the Pac 12 lead, Utah and Washington control who could win the Pac 12 regular season Championship. Weird year.
I knew Colorado would beat Oregon, which pisses me off even more BH not having his team mentallyu ready for the last two games...getting their asses handed by the last place team in the conference in inexcusable. We should be in sole possession of First Place...instead the best we can do is share the Pac-12 Title. Effing Howland.

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#18732 Mar 8, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I knew Colorado would beat Oregon, which pisses me off even more BH not having his team mentallyu ready for the last two games...getting their asses handed by the last place team in the conference in inexcusable. We should be in sole possession of First Place...instead the best we can do is share the Pac-12 Title. Effing Howland.
I hear you BFL, I would have gone as deep as bringing in both Tony Parker and walk-on Bogdahmian(?) to overplay, rough up, foul, and disrupt Motem and try to take his game away, make the other guys have to step up.

We still have a chance to take it all but if it happens, I won't give Howland much (if any) of the credit!

GO BRUINS!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#18733 Mar 8, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Really? it seems like every NBA game I watch on TV I hear from the announcer: "Collison takes it the lenght of the court...ans slams it!!!" or "Holiday does it again! is there anything Holiday can't do?" or "Barnes for another 3!!" or before he was injured "Kevin love is a freak! first player in since wilt chamberlain to have over 30 points and 30 rebounds in one game" or "Kevin Love first player since Wilt Chamberlain to average over 15 rebounds and 20 PPG during the season"...yah, IE Trojan, Love is just an above average player.
The only player from USC that I hear is OJ Mayo making an impact in his team. I like Nick Young, but the only time he's ever done anything worth mentioning was a 3-pointer that sent a game into over time last year with the Clippers, I wish they would have kept him he was great off the bench.
If some of these SUC fans really put the effort into seeing who is making an impact for their teams, as you just eluded to, the Bruins contributions take it hands down.

If K-Love was healthy this season, we would have had THREE NBA players in the All Star game. I will be kind and even say that the TrOJans can get back to us once they even get ONE! Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#18734 Mar 8, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>I hear you BFL, I would have gone as deep as bringing in both Tony Parker and walk-on Bogdahmian(?) to overplay, rough up, foul, and disrupt Motem and try to take his game away, make the other guys have to step up.
We still have a chance to take it all but if it happens, I won't give Howland much (if any) of the credit!
GO BRUINS!
Ya I agree Brewie, coaches are overrated who needs one, heck I remember when you said ol John Wooden was overrated, let our boyz free lance their way to another NCAA title.Down with coaches....Go Bruins!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18735 Mar 8, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Really? it seems like every NBA game I watch on TV I hear from the announcer: "Collison takes it the lenght of the court...ans slams it!!!" or "Holiday does it again! is there anything Holiday can't do?" or "Barnes for another 3!!" or before he was injured "Kevin love is a freak! first player in since wilt chamberlain to have over 30 points and 30 rebounds in one game" or "Kevin Love first player since Wilt Chamberlain to average over 15 rebounds and 20 PPG during the season"...yah, IE Trojan, Love is just an above average player.
Maybe you need to take off your Bruin-filter and start listening to all the praise a lot of other players in the nba are getting other than just your Bruins!.
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18736 Mar 8, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>If some of these SUC fans really put the effort into seeing who is making an impact for their teams, as you just eluded to, the Bruins contributions take it hands down.
If K-Love was healthy this season, we would have had THREE NBA players in the All Star game. I will be kind and even say that the TrOJans can get back to us once they even get ONE! Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh
There has been a mini bruha with Love and the owner of the Wolves .Remember when Fatty got himself in some trouble when he stuck out his just and spoke about how he wasn't getting the money and the perks he deserved for his play , and then the owner simply reminded him 'you haven't even got us in the playoffs yet , how great are you ,pfft?'....lol

“TRADITION RICH!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#18737 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>What about Scalabrini?.......
Well he definitely would not be in my top 5 Trojans, but I am not really sure if he is on a NBA roster any longer

“TRADITION RICH!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#18738 Mar 8, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>If some of these SUC fans really put the effort into seeing who is making an impact for their teams, as you just eluded to, the Bruins contributions take it hands down.
I still stick with the 5 Trojans I mentioned up against any five (B)ruins you want in a 5 on 5 scenario. I see Westbrook getting his points, but no one on your team would be able to stop OJ or DeMar! They are way too physical and would out muscle your skinny little PGs...

West Hollywood, CA

#18739 Mar 8, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
You are right Nation, we Bruins are unfortunately back to our familiar spot, letting someone else decide our fate :/

Go Bruins, someone put sedatives in the Washington and Oregon players sports drinks please!

West Hollywood, CA

#18740 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>Maybe you need to take off your Bruin-filter and start listening to all the praise a lot of other players in the nba are getting other than just your Bruins!.
Well Mister I.E. Trojan, we Bruins prefer to keep those filters on and as clogged as ever thank you :)

By doing so, it still makes us Bruin fans actually think we won the Pacific 12 Southern Title two season ago ;)

Go Bruins, filters are good except if they are serving expresso!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18741 Mar 8, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Well he definitely would not be in my top 5 Trojans, but I am not really sure if he is on a NBA roster any longer
The Scalabrini thing was kind of a joke , but I do like your current SC player roster , and would also take them over what ucla wants to put up!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18742 Mar 8, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I still think he is one of the top-15 players in the country, which would deem him an NBA 1st round pick...but in MY opinion he needs another year.
It would take some real dumb/shit GM to take him 15 or under!
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#18743 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>It would take some real dumb/shit GM to take him 15 or under!
Ya I agree unless Shabazz wins us a title, he will be considered a major bust....Go Bruins!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr John Galt 1,154,077
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr SobieskiSavedEurope 306,987
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 4 hr IBdaMann 2,682
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 hr Joe fortuna 201,171
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 6 hr Roy the Boy 691
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 hr Joe fortuna 232,895
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Dec 16 The Real Daniel S... 281
More from around the web