UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 34821 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#14553 Oct 26, 2012
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
He has to learn how to slide. By curling his left foot/leg (the lead leg) back, he missed the plate with his lead leg and allowed himself to get tagged out at home. He extends that foot and leg straight at the plate and he's safe. Simple baseball. Good job by Scutaro and Posey.
And here's the pic showing what I described: http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/upload...

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#14555 Oct 26, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
to all the arse...wholes out there.... I'm 100% Italian, so I can say it so f u MFER
Well I think that is a very narrow-minded and a self gratifying attitude Nation :(

So then what you are saying, because I am Gay I can publicly say homo, faggot, or queer, and that I am a Bruin I can say soft, underachiever, and loser? Those words however truthful can be hurtful to others who fall in those categories :/

I am disappointed in your approach Nation. Please be a gentleman Bruin publicly (keep our crying and whining in private like at Bruin spa parties). I would expect that fiery from Lifer not you :(

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#14556 Oct 26, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
It WAS funny looking!!
Only 32 hours to another Trojan victory!! I'll be going crazy, bouncing from ABC, to FX, to CBS!
FIGHT ON!!!
at least both teams are not on the PAC Network
ya my remote gets a workout on saturdays like tomorrow

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#14557 Oct 26, 2012
Pac 12

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#14558 Oct 26, 2012
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#14559 Oct 26, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
http://www.usatodayhss.com/new s/article/recruiting-stunt-goe s-horribly-wrong-for-florida-t een-who-tries-to-jump-car
thinning the herd
Freakin' hilarious!

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#14560 Oct 26, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
http://www.usatodayhss.com/new s/article/recruiting-stunt-goe s-horribly-wrong-for-florida-t een-who-tries-to-jump-car
thinning the herd
To quote Lawrence Taylor in "The Waterboy":
Gentlemen, which brings me to my next point. Don't smoke crack.
Bruin For Life

Hampton, VA

#14561 Oct 26, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that's it. They're afraid of me. You're hilarious!!
No, Dumbshit. Unlike you I don't want to beat people up. I don't stoop to violence or throwing drinks on people. That is for juvenile idiots like you.
Meanwhile, each of the people you named have called you a hypocrite and have each commented more than once that you "need help".
You're hilarious!!
YOU are hilarious!!! the above statement coming from a dysfunctional pryck that has repeatedly posted on here that you would celebrate the death of a Police Officer killed - or "pig" as you like to call them. Yah, you are the "epitome" of a civil and functional individual and a "role model (for a serial killer)"...you are so stupid, that no matter what I or anyone say, you claim you have NEVER posted anything on here that would classify as a hypocrite. LMAO

And no, CPEM, CT, or BN are not afraid of you, they just prefer to keep their opinions to themselves because they don't enjoy posting shyt the way YOU and I do...so please don't interpret their silent as agreeing with you or condoning your violent "on-line" behavior....we all know you're probably a pu**y in real life, but of course we'll never find out, because you're a little chickenshit POS that won't ever face me, in person. POS

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#14563 Oct 26, 2012
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Mister Traveler, between you and your smarty Trojan friend Mister CPEM, you are hitting all us Bruins with undeniable facts and stats that really give us Bruins heartburn :/
I personally have kept Mylanta in business while Coach Ricky was in charge :(
Better pull out a whole case of that stuff come November 17th. You (B)ruin fans will need it! HaHa

San Marino, CA

#14564 Oct 26, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>If anyone is qualified to give advice on focusing you energy on something else, it's definitely you...remember you guaranteed Barkley would win the Heisman? I know the season is not over, but for him to win it all the stars would have align just right, I doubt he will even be invited to NY in December. Barkley is what, the 6th or 7th best QB in the Pac-12?
I have not ruled MB7 out yet, but at least I have the confidence to suggest that a Trojan could or will win the Heisman. Unfortunately for you (B)ruin fans, your team has been so average that none of you have the confidence about your team other then saying you will win enough games to play in some desert bowl in mid December... HaHa

USC - YOUR PAC-12 SOUTH LEADER (AND MASTER)!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#14565 Oct 26, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Better pull out a whole case of that stuff come November 17th. You (B)ruin fans will need it! HaHa
Do you really think you replied to a Bruin fan? are you that naive?

San Marino, CA

#14566 Oct 26, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really think you replied to a Bruin fan? are you that naive?
It doesnt matter if I was responding to the Queen of England. My point is that ALL you Bruin fans will have acid reflux-level heartburn come that day!!! HaHa

San Marino, CA

#14567 Oct 26, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really think?
Hey Rob, isnt that sort of like an oxymoron notating championships in your avatar but then showing an image of a football helmet?! You may want to rethink thatů HaHaHaHa
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#14568 Oct 26, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>It doesnt matter if I was responding to the Queen of England. My point is that ALL you Bruin fans will have acid reflux-level heartburn come that day!!! HaHa
His point was that he isn't a Bruin fan. He's just a pathetic USC hater.

About 25 hours to claiming another victory!!

FTFO!!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#14569 Oct 26, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Rob, isnt that sort of like an oxymoron...
No. It's just a moron.

Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!!

#14570 Oct 26, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>It doesnt matter if I was responding to the Queen of England. My point is that ALL you Bruin fans will have acid reflux-level heartburn come that day!!! HaHa
well, we'll just have to see about that...I mean c'mon CT we Bruins are a program on the rise! while you big bad Trojans are a program of greatness - who cares how you got there, cheating or not cheating. We UCLA have poor staring freshmen on Offense, what are the chances of us even being in the ball game after the first quarter. I don't think any of us will have "acid reflux" due to the results of the game...now you? you better stock up on that shit for November 3rd. you're gonna need pleeeeeeenty of that crap, I see DeAnthony Thomas running wild at the Coliseum, he's gonna be running so much for TDs their Mascot may need steroids to do so many damn Push-ups...my guess even traveler may need some Tums mixed in his hay.

#14571 Oct 26, 2012
***We UCLA have 6 poor starting freshmen....

#14572 Oct 26, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
His point was that he isn't a Bruin fan. He's just a pathetic USC hater.
About 25 hours to claiming another victory!!
FTFO!!
The only victory I have claimed is that I would beat your ass to a pulp if you ever had to balls to meet up face to face, mano a mano, cabron...pinchi mamahuevos.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#14574 Oct 26, 2012
I'm so glad we aren't little bitches who need to have other teams take down our foes.

"Waaaahhh! Just wait until Oregon gets done with USC!! Waaaahhhh!!!! I know my team won't do it, so I have to hope someone else will! Waaaahhhhh!!!"

ROTFLMAO!!!

Fight On!!
Bruin 4 Life

North Hollywood, CA

#14575 Oct 26, 2012
Trojan wrote:
I'm so glad we aren't little bitches who need to have other teams take down our foes.
"Waaaahhh! Just wait until Oregon gets done with USC!! Waaaahhhh!!!! I know my team won't do it, so I have to hope someone else will! Waaaahhhhh!!!"
ROTFLMAO!!!
Fight On!!
Real level headed TrOJan..LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min sonicfilter 1,641,717
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 9 min weapon X 319,973
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Sat Star1 11,800
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Nov 9 Randy-From-Wooster 201,885
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Sep '17 Alice Meng 13
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sep '17 The pope 258,482
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep '17 Love 292
More from around the web