UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 29765 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#28737 Sep 4, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
So, tell us chosen pony, what will the trOJans record be in 2014?
Lifer please, me and the fellow Bruin slap~packers must insist that you stop inciting the Trojan fans around here :/

Your wild bantering has now brought back both our USC adversaries, CPEM and Chosen Traveler, and I for one, was happy when we Bruins were dominating the off-field Topix cyberspace around here :/

Go Bruins! Let's just enjoy some Memphis Barbeque before we get messed with Texas shall we!

West Hollywood, CA

#28738 Sep 4, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, well this mighty Memphis on our schedule, happens to have the #2 scoring offense in the nation at 63 ppg, and the #1 defense in ppg at 0.00. And this mighty Memphis is the same Memphis that galloped into the Coliseum in 1991 and beat the #16 ranked USC Trojans.
Oh Lifer, again you must stop making we Bruins look so foolish :/

Trying to conjure up a comparison of a 1991 Memphis footballer team would be like, um, well, alright, would be like saying our Bruin basketballers are a dominating force because we won all those titles with Coach Johnny in the seventies :/

Go Bruins! I hope you see how comments like that are coming back to expose us Lifer!

“I LOST A BET, SO I HAD TO GROW”

Since: Aug 09

THIS MUSTACHE. HAHA (WEIRDO)

#28739 Sep 4, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>
Greetings CPEM!!! Speaking of rational, the antonym of is back and I am ready to talk some Trojan football now that the season has begun and all the (B)ruin pre-season hysteria has sub-sided and the cold, hard reality of a difficult schedule is upon them.
I like your take on the game and yes Stanford is a fine tuned team that will not only be mistake free, but will capitalize on any we make. Looks like Kessler will be fine (some sort of mild toe infection only), but I am more concerned with Leonard Williams and his ankle.
Heading up to Palo Alto Friday to see the game Saturday. I will tell you that we had better keep a close eye on Montgomery, he is a real game breaker But we have our own playmaker named Adoree we can throw into the mix. I would like to end the a 3 game losing streak in our PAC-12 road openers. Of course now we have Sark and he has the guys focused!
I will probably post periodically after a game to discuss such and avoid this sh*tshow (HaHa) as you say. So is Rob still being wanker?(LMAO)
TROJANS -#4 IN TOTAL OFFENSE IN THE COUNTRY - BEAT THE CARDINAL!
Sure, whatever you say Fight On, oops, I mean CT.

West Hollywood, CA

#28740 Sep 4, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, whatever you say Fight On, oops, I mean CT.
What's that you say Lifer, they are the same person? Well that makes us Bruins feel better now knowing other fans have multiple handles to match ours, like I, PPP, with my MBD/Nation handle, Brewski has his Tony From East LA handle, and you have... well (giggle) I don't want to take up all the bandwidth here on Topix defining that one ;)

Go Bruins! Speaking of, I sure hope Hot Rod Hundley gets a handle on our team this Saturday!

#28741 Sep 5, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course he will enjoy SF, hes rooming with you and his twin Anthony Gima three men 1 bed....bwahahaha!
I didn't write that - it was the impostor, king of lies, and master of deception, no I am not talking about Satan - but I do agree with the putz Fight On.

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#28742 Sep 5, 2014
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Never thought I'd see the day that YOU would be one of the most rational commenters on here, but here this day is. This place sure has turned into a sh*tshow because of the trolls on both sides.
Finally was able to watch the USC game last night and I have to admit that I wasn't that impressed with our defense. Many of the stops were because of mistakes that FSU made (dropped passes, bad passes, etc.) as opposed to disruptions created by the defense. When FSU found a rhythm, they were able to march down the field and score. Those aren't mistakes a well-coached Stanford team will make. Furthermore, I don't think we recorded a sack until the 2nd half. Stanford has an excellent O-line, and if we couldn't muster much of a rush against FSU, then what can we expect to do against Stanford's line?
That said, I was impressed with Kessler's grasp of the offense. It looks like he's having fun out there. Buck Allen was pure beast mode at RB, and JuJu was a revelation at WR. I was also happy to see Adoree get involved on offense, and glad to see that our secondary was able to cover the WRs. I was unimpressed with Justin Davis, and hope that Tre Madden can hurry back from his injury. Davis missed quite a few blocks forcing Kessler to evade blitzers all evening.
Overall, I'd give them a B-, and I hope the coaches saw enough to make the necessary corrections, because the game this Saturday is a big one.
FIGHT ON, BEAT THE CARDINAL!!!
I'm always rational Pemmie, it's just that most of it is not what TrOJan fans want to hear! Heh heh heh

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#28743 Sep 5, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Trojan how goes it? I said I would be back in September and September is here. Time for football and the talking is over. I like our offense in the opener but I agree with CPEM that our D needs to step up and force some takeaways. I will be at the game this Saturday (have had the tickets for months) and looking forward to a hard fought match up. The 3 point margin for a #14 on the road versus a #13 bodes well for us! So Robbie and his fellow (B)ruin cronies still being idiots I see! maybe that listless performance on ESPN nationally will humble these morons who think they are actually a contender in the (HaHaHaHa) National Championship race!
FIGHT ON - BEAT THE CARDINAL!!!
Glad to hear you finally made bail from the Brazilian jail. Heh heh heh

So I am sure we will hear you babbling all about your weekend experience if the TrOJan's somehow manage to pull out a victory over Stanford. Though the key here is, will we hear from you if/when SUC loses???

#28744 Sep 5, 2014
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to hear you finally made bail from the Brazilian jail. Heh heh heh
So I am sure we will hear you babbling all about your weekend experience if the TrOJan's somehow manage to pull out a victory over Stanford. Though the key here is, will we hear from you if/when SUC loses???
If USC wins he will be here all weekend and next week...if USC loses he has already left the door open, by saying he "may post after some games" that typical double-talking trOJan.

West Hollywood, CA

#28746 Sep 5, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who's talking,outside of the slob you're the biggest fair weather putz on here LOL!!
Sorry sir, but ever since Brewski lost his "Tony From East LA" Topix password, he also lost his zeal to post under the "Brew In" personality :/

Go Bruins! I will talk to Brewski AND our Bruin offense about stepping up!

West Hollywood, CA

#28747 Sep 5, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't write that - it was the impostor, king of lies, and master of deception, no I am not talking about Satan - but I do agree with the putz Fight On.
Lifer please, you have so many handles going here your are even confusing yourself! We fellow Bruins will assist you in sorting them out when the MBD/Nation hot tub action subsides tonight ;)

Go Bruins! We will stand behind Lifer once we can figure out who Lifer is each day!

West Hollywood, CA

#28748 Sep 5, 2014
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I'm always rational Pemmie, it's just that most of it is not because I don't want to hear what the TrOJan fans have to say! Heh heh heh
Brewski please, no need to divulge our weaknesses here, especially when we rarely hear from you like Trojan eluded to :/

Go Bruins! After last week's nonperformance, time to soothe some frazzled Bruin nerves tonight in the hot tub!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#28750 Sep 6, 2014
GameDay in Eugene!!

GO TROJANS!! GO DUCKS!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#28751 Sep 6, 2014
Trojan wrote:
GameDay in Eugene!!
GO TROJANS!! GO DUCKS!!
You forgot Bo Bruins, you have ALWAYS said you pull for ALL Pac 12 teams when not playing within the conference, So can I get a GO BRUINS from ya?:).

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#28754 Sep 6, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
No but you can certainly have a well deserved go f-uck yourself! Two faced clown, what a putz!
Oh I feel the LOVE,
What a hypocrite
"I CHEER FOR ALL PAC 12 TEAMS WHEN PLAYING OUT OF CONFERENCE TEAMS"
yah right what a HYPROCRITE!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#28755 Sep 6, 2014
The idiot still taking the bait from the poser and obviously can't read. Too funny!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#28756 Sep 6, 2014
Trojan wrote:
The idiot still taking the bait from the poser and obviously can't read. Too funny!
Its you HYPROCRITE!, all 3 post from La Habra,
give me a Go Bruins, you'll fee SO much better, were all Pac 12 brethren.

West Hollywood, CA

#28757 Sep 6, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I feel the LOVE,
What a hypocrite
"I CHEER FOR ALL PAC 12 TEAMS WHEN PLAYING OUT OF CONFERENCE TEAMS"
yah right what a HYPROCRITE!
I will give us a Go Bruins ;)

Go Bruins (again)! Speaking of Go, maybe our Bruin offense can get Going against that basketballer school!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#28758 Sep 6, 2014
Great win for our boys. I know some idiotswere certain we were going to lose! LOL!

Even with one arm tied behind our back, we beat the Cardinal on the road! Gotta love it!!

The pussies hate my bringing that up, because they hate to think how good we are at full strength.

FIGHT ON!!

West Hollywood, CA

#28759 Sep 6, 2014
Oh my, those nasty USC Trojans just knocked off the defending Pacifc 12 Champions :/
Looks like my Bruins will be playing desperation catch up the rest of the season :/
Go Bruins! Unfortunately we may have just witnessed the future Pacific 12 Championship game!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#28760 Sep 6, 2014
Trojan wrote:
Great win for our boys. I know some idiotswere certain we were going to lose! LOL!
Even with one arm tied behind our back, we beat the Cardinal on the road! Gotta love it!!
The pussies hate my bringing that up, because they hate to think how good we are at full strength.
FIGHT ON!!
They played good enough to beat and mistake prone Stanford team, a win is a win.
I really liked the cheap shot and game ejection on #10 Hayes Pullard, and Sark losing his cool and joined by the Comb over King Haden whining to the refs.
Next stop the Hockey school Boston College.

Whine on Trojan, whine on

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 19 min Earthling-1 5,599
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 32 min thetruth 239,191
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 35 min jimi-yank 309,888
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 48 min John Galt 1,233,371
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mon Pietro Armando 201,809
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... Mon Timotion 7
Jayhawks dance team #1 Sun Jeff 1
More from around the web