UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 34256 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#28637 Aug 27, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Im with you my Trojan brother, our football program is in such disarray, what choice do we have but to turn to the bible. Only problem for us is that the big man doesnt really agree with our fabulous life style. What pickle we are in.
Fight on bitchez !
Mr. Fight On, thisbis by far the best post you've ever posted!!! Finally we agree. The POS quoting the Bible is a CLASSIC!! And the same sentence insults a human being that is most likely in heaven. That hypocritical POS is going insane with his beloved Trojans melting away in heated shame.

#28638 Aug 27, 2014
Has anyone seen CPEM??? ROTLMFAO!!!

Sports Center calls sc a clown college: http://youtu.be/GNPqclXDgJY

#28639 Aug 27, 2014
Trojan wrote:
Typical moron reaction. A bunch of middle aged dragqueens getting excited over a young mans mistake. What a bunch of POS losers!
F YOU !! weren't you the one making fun of Manti Te'o for weeks? Hypocritical POS!!!
#clownCollege. LMFAO!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#28640 Aug 28, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it. Sports Center calls sc a clown college: http://youtu.be/GNPqclXDgJY
Now that's funny!!
BTW it's not so much he lied, it the fact that he lied about being a HERO, thats the lowest of low, the ony thing worse would be if his nephew was disabled, Nice how the SISTER LIED also, "I wasn't there but he DID SAVE JR'S LIFE", man their parents must be proud.
AND ON TO COLLEGE FOOTBALL !!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#28641 Aug 28, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
Has anyone seen CPEM??? ROTLMFAO!!!
Sports Center calls sc a clown college: http://youtu.be/GNPqclXDgJY
Great photo of "Tommy Trojan"

http://www.bruinsnation.com/2014/8/27/6077029...

#28642 Aug 28, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Great photo of "Tommy Trojan"
http://www.bruinsnation.com/2014/8/27/6077029...
#clowncollege

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#28643 Aug 28, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
#clowncollege
CBS play a clip of the "Hero's graduation speech, the dude could hardly put two sentences together, pretty embarrassing for a "College Graduate"

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#28644 Aug 28, 2014
Let's do this:

Josh Shaw messed up big time. He did something stupid (possibly criminal) over the weekend, and rather than own up to it, he tried to cover it up with a lie that was quickly disproved. As most of us know, the cover up is almost always worse than the truth. When I first heard the story, my BS meter went off, which was why you didn't see me on here crowing about the "hero." Now the some of the truth has come out, and I'm sorry to say that my cynicism was well founded. These are college kids, and college kids are bound to do stupid things. I don't like how this reflects on my alma mater and the team. The university is a family, and like all families, the kids are going to get in trouble. He will be punished, as kids who get in trouble should. The severity of the punishment should reflect what he did. It should be a little more than the regular team member because, as a team captain, he needs to set the example.

Beyond that, the rest of the team is ready for the season. It's time to FIGHT ON!!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#28645 Aug 28, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
CBS play a clip of the "Hero's graduation speech, the dude could hardly put two sentences together, pretty embarrassing for a "College Graduate"
He could barely put a sentence together, but what is USC supposed to do? he's probably the best spoken and most eloquent at that ghetto school? they had no choice, but to give hime the mike.
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

#28647 Aug 28, 2014
CPEM wrote:
Let's do this:
Josh Shaw messed up big time. He did something stupid (possibly criminal) over the weekend, and rather than own up to it, he tried to cover it up with a lie that was quickly disproved. As most of us know, the cover up is almost always worse than the truth. When I first heard the story, my BS meter went off, which was why you didn't see me on here crowing about the "hero." Now the some of the truth has come out, and I'm sorry to say that my cynicism was well founded. These are college kids, and college kids are bound to do stupid things. I don't like how this reflects on my alma mater and the team. The university is a family, and like all families, the kids are going to get in trouble. He will be punished, as kids who get in trouble should. The severity of the punishment should reflect what he did. It should be a little more than the regular team member because, as a team captain, he needs to set the example.
Beyond that, the rest of the team is ready for the season. It's time to FIGHT ON!!!
eVERY UNIVERSITY HAS COLLEGE PLAYERS THAT DO UNDESIRABLE THINGS, BUT WHEN A SCHOOL HAS HABITUAL IRREGULARTIES HAPPENING OVER AND OVER AND OVER IT FINALLY GETS TO A POINT WHERE THE NATIONAL MEDIA STARTS GIVING THE SCHOOL NICKNAMES... LIKE THE UNIVERSITY OF STUPID CLOWNS.

IT NEVER FEELS GOOD WHEN YOU HAVE A SOCIAL FIGURE FROM YOUR ALMA MATER DO SOMETHING STUPID OR WORSE, AN BELIEVE ME WE BOTH KNOW WITH O.J. SIMPSON AND AARON HERNANDEZ TO ACCOUNT FOR... NOT GOOD, NOT GOOD AT ALL!

GO GATORS - SEC FOOTBALL RULES!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#28648 Aug 28, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
liar, liar, pants on fire, in the hot tub my thing gets longer than a telephone wire
What can I, I mean what can MBD/Nation say here. We are jumping and jousting for joy because we are undefeated right now and will be playing a team that was 2-10 last season. Oh Yes ;)

By the way Lifer and Brewski, the hot tub is cancelled this Friday because we Bruin fans will find too much discomfort having to awake so early Saturday morning. Coach Jimmy should protest the start time with the same enthusiasm he has for LGBT issues at Westwood ;)

Go Bruins! Friday night is sleepytime tea and let's hope our Bruins don't play like decaffeinated drinkers Saturday morning!

West Hollywood, CA

#28649 Aug 28, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
Sports Center calls sc a clown college
Let's not get too excited here Lifer. Not only will those witty Sportcenter fellas will be on to another comedic routine by Saturday, but Westwood just finally turned the corner for being called "Gutty Little bruins" for the last decade or so! I really don't like thatcatch phrase :(

Go Bruins! Josh Shaw, Josh Smith, boys with those names are always Joshing!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#28650 Aug 28, 2014
22 yrs old isn't a "kid" sorry.....,

And yes trojan we have all made mistakes, however, making himself out a "hero" and having his sister lie for him is going a bit too far,

And trojan you wern't so forgiving with Manti Teo now were you?

that being said. "ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?????"

West Hollywood, CA

#28653 Aug 28, 2014
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
<quoted text>
eVERY UNIVERSITY HAS COLLEGE PLAYERS THAT DO UNDESIRABLE THINGS, BUT WHEN A SCHOOL HAS HABITUAL IRREGULARTIES HAPPENING OVER AND OVER AND OVER IT FINALLY GETS TO A POINT WHERE THE NATIONAL MEDIA STARTS GIVING THE SCHOOL NICKNAMES... LIKE THE UNIVERSITY OF STUPID CLOWNS.
IT NEVER FEELS GOOD WHEN YOU HAVE A SOCIAL FIGURE FROM YOUR ALMA MATER DO SOMETHING STUPID OR WORSE, AN BELIEVE ME WE BOTH KNOW WITH O.J. SIMPSON AND AARON HERNANDEZ TO ACCOUNT FOR... NOT GOOD, NOT GOOD AT ALL!
GO GATORS - SEC FOOTBALL RULES!
Yes Mister Swamper all of our schools have skeletons in our closets but here at UCLA we would prefer to think about things like football tailgating on golf courses and intermingling regular and LGBT social events ;)

No need to bring up old wounds because every time we do our competitive enemies bring up our under-bellied Bruins of the past like:

Footballer Darryl Henley who is currently serving a 41-year prison sentence for trafficking cocaine and attempting to murder the judge and a witness from his trial by hiring contract killers :/

Or student Rodney Alcala, a convicted rapist and serial killer and was sentenced to death in California for five murders committed in that state in the seventies. His true victim count remains unknown, and is undeniably much higher :(

And more recently Paul Meyer who was arrested for the attempted murder of a female party guest he attempted to strangle at our Theta Chi house party. That DabNab UCLA chapter of Theta Chi also made news years earlier when a person visiting the house was found dead of a suspected overdose :9

Go Bruins, Go Gators! We both have our killers and it doesn’t take place on the football field!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#28654 Aug 28, 2014
This hot off the press, trojan running back quits team, calls Sark a racist.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/08/28/usc-football-an...

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#28655 Aug 28, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say he was a kid dumbass, I said he was a young man. Manti Teo wasn't a Trojan so why should I give F-uck. A young man of 22 can still be excused, but there is no excuse for a certain old man JW, who was a notorious cheater a criminal who knew better, and even lied til his death. He's in hell exchanging sulfur recepies with Htler.
Iw as responding to both you and CPEM Dipshyt read the frigging post!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#28656 Aug 28, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
F-uck you slob! As far as me quoting the Bible JC and I are cool, so go F yourself!
Ya JC must really be proud of you potty mouth, what a hypocrite

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#28658 Aug 28, 2014
Overheard on campus, Pat "comb over" Haden wishes he was back in the safety of the hospital, hasn't been a good week has it Patrica?

#28659 Aug 28, 2014
The Clown College is also a racist school!!!:this according to a player that said "I will not play for a racist coach" http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014...

The Clown School just keeps on giving us reasons to LOL LOL LOL

what a JOKE of a school!!!!

West Hollywood, CA

#28660 Aug 28, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Iw as responding to both you and CPEM Dipshyt read the frigging post!!!
Oops, sorry there Mister Trojan. I do get a tad lathered when posting as MBD/Nation and there is something to report about USC :/

My apologizes as I realize this incident really doesn't amount to much. Believe me, when half of our basketballer camp during the Coach Bennie era was off smoking fun weed, the young fellas where calling him Coach Ben Howhitler :(

Go Bruins! I will try to curb my MBD/Nation enthusiasm but I can tell you I am going to be backed up this weekend with no hot tub release scheduled!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Bernie 1,603,019
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Freedomofexpression 317,610
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 5 hr Prisoner of my Mo... 201,885
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 14 hr It s Weather Not ... 11,574
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sep 20 The pope 258,485
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Sep 14 Hellepsoaio 12
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep 12 Love 292
More from around the web