UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32332 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#28579 Aug 24, 2014
Six more days for Bruin football. Six more days for the #7 team to show the college football world that UCLA football has officially returned.

UCLA runs L.A. everybody knows that! and without the aid of cheating, just great coaching and great players...players that actually go to class.

UCLA football is among only 7 schools in FBS to be ranked in the Federal Graduation Rate among ALL UNIVERSITIES nation wide. Stanford, Notre Dame, Duke, Northwestern, Boston College, UCLA, and Michigan... and of those 7 schools, UCLA is the highest ranked in the AP and coaches Poll.

As for USC? Well, they are a bunch of dumbdhyts, they are 11th in graduation rate in the PAC-12 - at USC you just to have football skills, and YOU'RE IN!!! and as a regular student, you just to be able to afford the tuition, and YOU'RE IN!!!

UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE.

USC - CHEATERS COME HERE.
USC - FIGHT GONE!!!

GO BRUINS!!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#28582 Aug 25, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish I were a Bruin, except I lack the class required to be associated with such a pristine University.
It's okay Trojan, maybe in your next life, I'm sure you have learned from your mistakes, and will come out of the darkness and into the light.
Go Bruins!!!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#28583 Aug 25, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
Six more days for Bruin football. Six more days for the #7 team to show the college football world that UCLA football has officially returned.
UCLA runs L.A. everybody knows that! and without the aid of cheating, just great coaching and great players...players that actually go to class.
UCLA football is among only 7 schools in FBS to be ranked in the Federal Graduation Rate among ALL UNIVERSITIES nation wide. Stanford, Notre Dame, Duke, Northwestern, Boston College, UCLA, and Michigan... and of those 7 schools, UCLA is the highest ranked in the AP and coaches Poll.
As for USC? Well, they are a bunch of dumbdhyts, they are 11th in graduation rate in the PAC-12 - at USC you just to have football skills, and YOU'RE IN!!! and as a regular student, you just to be able to afford the tuition, and YOU'RE IN!!!
UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE.
USC - CHEATERS COME HERE.
USC - FIGHT GONE!!!
GO BRUINS!!!
Damn BFL, with all these facts you are throwing out there, I'm not sure even C-Pemmie can figure out an excusatory TrOJan comeback!

The Bruins may have one of the hardest schedules in the NCAA this season but looking forward to Mora and the team meeting the challenge!

Go Bruins!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#28584 Aug 25, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>
Head coach Jim Mora leads the Bruins in a slate that features two power-conference opponents in the nonconference portion, as well as each of the top three finishers from the Pac-12 North a season ago in cross-divisional play
Better worry about your TrOJans PPPryck. I heard Haden is getting so nervous about their season he checked into the hosptial over the weekend.

You may want to bring one of those Trojan-sponsered antacid bottles over to the Salute to Troy committee in case they need to make a replacement. Heh heh heh heh heh heh

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#28587 Aug 25, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish I were a Bruin, except I lack the class required to be associated with such a pristine University.
Lifer, I understand the multiple handles and talking to yourself because I am just as guilty with the PPP/MBD/Nation thing and all, but let's not slide away from the boasting at hand shall we ;)

You must realize that we have never been ranked so high during a pre-season poll so we need to make the most of those meaningless rankings. Of course I hope our fate does not end up like Texas, who was ranked in the Top 20 when we beat them a few years back, only to see they were never really that good at all that year :(

That one really made us look foolish and I seem to recall your math didn't add up since you kept ranking them all season long even though they finished around five hundred in the win and loss column :/

Go Bruins! Westwood has always been on the cutting edge of new math!

West Hollywood, CA

#28588 Aug 25, 2014
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>
Better worry PPP. I heard Mora is getting so nervous about our season he checked into the San Bernardino health spa for men over the weekend.
Sounds very manly, Heh heh heh heh heh heh
Love that mandastardly laugh Brewski, and I hear you. Our schedule is a difficult one this year so I think you need to start preparing for Lifer to accept 4 or 5 losses for our Bruins :/

I know Lifer won't take it well as he has us down as the best thing West of Ferguson, MO and this side of San Diego State University ;)

Go Bruins! Coach Jimmy may need quite a few visits to the MBD hot tub this season!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#28589 Aug 25, 2014
payback is a bytch girls!! you 'member when you condoms thought you were invincible, and rude A_holes to Bruin fans? making your stupid smartass remarks at stores, parks, sporting events, every chance you got? the tables have turned...brace yourelves girls, it's our turn, BYTCHES!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#28591 Aug 25, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>
Lifer, I understand the multiple handles and talking to yourself because I am just as guilty with the PPP/MBD/Nation thing and all, but let's not slide away from the boasting at hand shall we ;)
You must realize that we have never been ranked so high during a pre-season poll so we need to make the most of those meaningless rankings. Of course I hope our fate does not end up like Texas, who was ranked in the Top 20 when we beat them a few years back, only to see they were never really that good at all that year :(
That one really made us look foolish and I seem to recall your math didn't add up since you kept ranking them all season long even though they finished around five hundred in the win and loss column :/
Go Bruins! Westwood has always been on the cutting edge of new math!
Yeah, that was pretty funny the way the moron held on to that pre-season ranking for the rest of that season.

But don't expect anything more from a pussy who posts as me, replies to my posts & changes what I wrote, posts under more nicknames than anyone and is stupid enough to think beating a handicapped team is some kind of payback! I'd laugh if any pussy tried to talk smack. I'd congratulate them for getting the help they needed (from the NCAA) to finally be competitive with the mighty Trojans! Live it up!! Two more years and then it'll be back to business as usual.

Same number of wins while one team was sanctioned!! Only a bitch would claim dominance with that being the case.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#28592 Aug 26, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that was pretty funny the way the moron held on to that pre-season ranking for the rest of that season.
But don't expect anything more from a pussy who posts as me, replies to my posts & changes what I wrote, posts under more nicknames than anyone and is stupid enough to think beating a handicapped team is some kind of payback! I'd laugh if any pussy tried to talk smack. I'd congratulate them for getting the help they needed (from the NCAA) to finally be competitive with the mighty Trojans! Live it up!! Two more years and then it'll be back to business as usual.
Same number of wins while one team was sanctioned!! Only a bitch would claim dominance with that being the case.
it is completely hilarious that every time somebody posts as you, you always think it's me. I don't really care to be honest with you if you think it's me. To me it just shows how much of a joke you are, that others from different areas in southern Ca feelfeel the need to mock you. Hilarious that you would think, BN, Brewsky, and I would be the only ones to think of you as the biggest moron. ROTFLNFAO
R TRUTH

Santa Ana, CA

#28593 Aug 26, 2014
UCLA and USC both favored by 21 over their opponents this Saturday
Bruin For Life

Denver, CO

#28594 Aug 26, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I beg of you Bruins have mercy on me.I'm not even a real Trojan, I never went to USC. Trojan is the nick I picked up when I was doing time ,all us veteranos hate the pigs but love the Trojans. I can't wear a USC cap in public any longer a Mighty Bruin like you might stomp on me.
I knew that was the reason you hate the cops so much...what happened they butt raped you in prison while the cops were leading the cheer? ROTFLMFAO
Bruin For Life

Denver, CO

#28595 Aug 26, 2014
R TRUTH wrote:
UCLA and USC both favored by 21 over their opponents this Saturday
i know UCLA will cover...usc? not sure. oh, wait...some idiot will claim I;m replying to myself. LMAO

West Hollywood, CA

#28597 Aug 26, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>it is completely hilarious that you would think, BN/PPP, Brewsky, and I would be the only ones to think of you as the biggest moron. ROTFLNFAO
Well Lifer, let's not go too far here. I understand everyone is entitled to their own postings (or in our case two or more), but let's not name call on behalf of the other Bruin slap~packers here on Topix :/

We are trying to keep the peace here as I don't want to get too overconfident since we are ranked so high but with such a dastardly schedule, and then those nasty Trojans are actually ranked #15 yet they don't even sport a full squad :/

Last thing I would want here is us feeling good going into the Rose Bowl, sporting our new "LA Steel" alternate uniforms and then have our fannies waxed again 50-0 :(

Go Bruins! All White wasn't alright so let's hope the LA Steel doesn't turn out to not be the for real!

West Hollywood, CA

#28598 Aug 26, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
But don't expect anything more from a pussy who posts as me, replies to my posts & changes what I wrote, posts under more nicknames than anyone and is stupid enough to think beating a handicapped team is some kind of payback! I'd laugh if any pussy tried to talk smack.

Well sir, as another Bruin here, I must agree that we do have multiple handles, but I assure you, Lifer is the only one of us Bruins that posts as other existing Topix posters :/

As for talking smack and the fact the yes your team DID have the same number of wins with less scholarships, that only reaffirms our Bruin displeasure for you USC posters that keep coming on these forums and ruining our euphoric Westwood highs :/

You see, we have never won a Pacific 12 Championship, let alone even been to a BSC Bowl game, you I need you Trojans to understand or dilemma and desire to be known in the CFB world instead of just a basketball school from the seventies :(

Go Bruins! We want to finally get past the Gary Bebin hoopla okay people!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#28599 Aug 26, 2014
ROTFLMFAO!! typical SCumbag trOJan.
http://www.insidesocal.com/usc/2014/08/26/the...
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#28600 Aug 26, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a POS moron would believe the crap you put out. You're nothing but a lowlife wetter, pretending to be a college grad won't dry of your back one bit.
typical SCcumbag trOJan...goes from HERO TO ZERO!!!!
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

#28601 Aug 26, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
ROTFLMFAO!! typical SCumbag trOJan.
wHAT? ANOTHER USCHEATER NOT TELLING THE TRUTH HERE? I AM UTTERLY SURPRISED...

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#28602 Aug 26, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
typical SCcumbag trOJan...goes from HERO TO ZERO!!!!
http://www.tmz.com/2014/08/26/uscs-josh-shaw-...
Trojan

Redondo Beach, CA

#28604 Aug 26, 2014
Breaking news !

USC athletic director Pat Haden just gave a press confrence confirming that it was in fact Manti Teo's girlfriend that Captan Josh Shaw rescued.

TRUE HERO !

FTFO !

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#28605 Aug 26, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I see slob's butt buddy crawled from under its rock. Typical POS putz.
Speak of butt buddies where's your girl fight on been? too busy posting as PPPryck?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RoxLo 1,420,303
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 21 min Bob of Quantum-Faith 256,623
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr IB DaMann 10,069
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 9 hr Blue November 311,629
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Aug 19 JustStop 201,888
mark moel loan house is here for you to uptain ... (Sep '13) Aug 14 Alex 17
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Aug 11 Ceren 9
More from around the web