UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#28484 Aug 12, 2014
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
THE SEC HAS AN ALL TIME RECORD OF 111-76-10 AND A WINNING PERCENTAGE OF .589 IN HEAD-TO-HEAD MATCHUPS AGAINST PAC-12 TEAMS. MAYBE THAT'S BECAUSE WE ACTUALLY PLAY DEFENSE!
Go GATORS - SEC RULES!
I am sorry sir, but as you can see from my post above that I am trying to calm my fellow UCLA chap Bruin For Life down :/

Lifer gets very angry at the littlest things! Anything from him never attending the school he gives his life to, to something as big as your basketballer team dominating our UCLA Bruins on the court every single time we play, you can understand his (and our) frustration :(

You see Mister Swamper, our Bruins ALMOST cleared the basketballer hurdle when we got to the NCAA Championship game before your Gator studs like Yannick and Al and the rest of the fellas creamed us :/

You may not know this but out here we have a big monkey on our back in the fact that we are supposed to be a basketballer powerhouse, although we only have won one title in the past 39 years! That is a lot of pressure and unfortunately, shoes we fail to fulfil every year with our basketballer program :(

Go Bruins! Once Hot Rod Hundley is gone, we will probably be failing in two sports for any realm of dominance!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#28485 Aug 12, 2014
PEE PEE PETE aka Bite On wrote:
<quoted text>Lifer, can we keep our profanity battles confined to Pacific 12 foes please? If we extend out and appear like ruffians to the SEC, they will clobber us will all over underwhelming Bruin facts against their conference :/
Go Bruins! Let's try to hold off our own conference opponents and teams that won ten games like we did but we half as many players!
Way to go Bite Gone. Are you too much of aPussy to post this crap under your own name?
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#28486 Aug 12, 2014
Interesting how MBD/BN is always missing when PPP goes wild...It's because they are one and the same. The PPP side is the more masculine of the two...LMFAO!!
Fight On

Maywood, CA

#28487 Aug 12, 2014
You know, I love receiving anal sex and everything, but lately im wondering if its worth it. Having to ware a butt plug all day to cantain my bodily fluids is surprisingly not fun. Oh well, i guess i will just have to make waring diapers fashionable.

Fight on bitchez !
Bruin For Life

Santa Ana, CA

#28488 Aug 12, 2014
Oh my! Has anyone seen my beloved BN? We had a horrible lovers quarrell. It goes like this. I said Cade Mc Nown has a much cuter tooshie than that scrumptious Mr. Hundley. BN was sooooo jealous, she took off in a rage and I haven't seen her since.Oh boooo hoooo! Snookums come back!.......Go Bruins!

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#28489 Aug 13, 2014
Fight On wrote:
Interesting how MBD/BN is always missing when PPP goes wild...It's because they are one and the same. The PPP side is the more masculine of the two...LMFAO!!
sue, Fight On, we believe you. LMAO

West Hollywood, CA

#28490 Aug 13, 2014
Fight On wrote:
Okay here I am, I'm back :)

I just cleaned out the hot tub and went over to the Target on Sepulveda to get more chlorine tablets...oops, got a little mixed up, that's Bruin Nation :/

Please disregard the previous statement. So.......... anyone need their hair done in the West Hollywood area? If so, PPP is your fella ;)

Go Bruins! From the Westside to the South Bay, WE LOVE IT!

West Hollywood, CA

#28491 Aug 13, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
sue, we believe in you. XOXO
Thanks Lifer I really appreciate that! Me being the Bruin leader and having to constantly reprimand you guys, it is nice to see that my efforts do not go unacknowledged, even if I do have to slap weenies sometimes to get everyone’s attention ;)

Go Bruins! Oh and BTW Lifer, do not call me Sue publicly, that is my cross-dress name for tub fantasies only!

West Hollywood, CA

#28492 Aug 13, 2014
Fight On wrote:
You know, I love receiving anal sex and everything, but lately im wondering if its worth it. Having to ware a butt plug all day to cantain my bodily fluids is surprisingly not fun. Oh well, i guess i will just have to make waring diapers fashionable.
Fight on bitchez !
Oh my Mister Fight On, I love it. You are starting to sound so Bruin-like here. Maybe we are winning you over to the True Blue and Gold side ;)

Heeeeeeeey, wait a minute....Santa Fe Springs? DabNabIt Lifer, you had me for a moment with this post! I know Santa Fe Springs is where you work you silly dilly. Good one though ;)

Go Bruins! All that raunchy Bruin talk makes me want to invite Hot Rod Hundley over to my (I mean MBD's) tub Friday night!
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

#28493 Aug 13, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>I am sorry sir, but as you can see from my post above that I am trying to calm my fellow UCLA chap Bruin For Life down :/
Lifer gets very angry at the littlest things! Anything from him never attending the school he gives his life to, to something as big as your basketballer team dominating our UCLA Bruins on the court every single time we play, you can understand his (and our) frustration :(
You see Mister Swamper, our Bruins ALMOST cleared the basketballer hurdle when we got to the NCAA Championship game before your Gator studs like Yannick and Al and the rest of the fellas creamed us :/
You may not know this but out here we have a big monkey on our back in the fact that we are supposed to be a basketballer powerhouse, although we only have won one title in the past 39 years! That is a lot of pressure and unfortunately, shoes we fail to fulfil every year with our basketballer program :(
Go Bruins! Once Hot Rod Hundley is gone, we will probably be failing in two sports for any realm of dominance!
NO MATTER WHICH TEAMS WE PLAY. THE GATORS HAVE ALWAYS PUT FORTH GOOD BASKETBALL TEAMS. AND JUST LIKE SEC FOOTBALL TEAMS, FLORIDA ALSO PLAYS GOOD DEFENSE IN BASKETBALL

Go GATORS

#28494 Aug 14, 2014
Fight On wrote:
oh boyyyyy!!! You sure convinced ME that you're not PPPryck!! You must work in the loading docks, in Marketing/sales you're definitely NOT.
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#28495 Aug 14, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>oh boyyyyy!!! You sure convinced ME that you're not PPPryck!! You must work in the loading docks, in Marketing/sales you're definitely NOT.
Garbage, BS and MBD/BN's pekker are the only things that come out of your mouth....Nice try in creating a diversion in protecting your butt buddy who throws your sorry arse under the bus every chance she gets....Have a good day Sweet Thang!,,,,,,LMFAO!!

West Hollywood, CA

#28496 Aug 14, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Garbage, BS and MBD/BN's pekker are the only things that come out of your mouth....Nice try in creating a diversion in protecting your butt buddy who throws your sorry arse under the bus every chance she gets....Have a good day Sweet Thang!,,,,,,LMFAO!!
Please sir, I am offended that you say I always throw Lifer under the bus....um, oops.... I just realized you meant the/my MBD/Nation handle! Please disregard this statement as I believe I actually overstepped my Bruin voice of reasoning here :/

Go Bruins! We Bruins are just becoming too complicated for our own good these days, uniforms and all!

West Hollywood, CA

#28497 Aug 14, 2014
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
<quoted text>NO MATTER WHICH TEAMS WE PLAY. THE GATORS HAVE ALWAYS PUT FORTH GOOD BASKETBALL TEAMS. AND JUST LIKE SEC FOOTBALL TEAMS, FLORIDA ALSO PLAYS GOOD DEFENSE IN BASKETBALL
Go GATORS
Well Mister Swamper, be that as it may, we Bruins are really getting fatigued by your Gators always kicking our fannies on the basketballer court! I think Westwood needs to schedule a few more games against Cal Poly Pomona to build up our confidence :)

Go Bruins! With all these upcoming Bruin games of peril, I must reorder my Mylanta subscription!
R TRUTH

Sunland, CA

#28499 Aug 15, 2014
USC will only win 7 games this season
Bruin For Life

Santa Ana, CA

#28500 Aug 15, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Well Mister Swamper, be that as it may, we Bruins are really getting fatigued by your Gators always kicking our fannies on the basketballer court! I think Westwood needs to schedule a few more games against Cal Poly Pomona to build up our confidence :)
Go Bruins! With all these upcoming Bruin games of peril, I must reorder my Mylanta subscription!
Give it up already BN, everyone knows this is you..

“FIGHT ON!!!”

Since: Aug 08

Welcome back, Sark!!!

#28501 Aug 15, 2014
Another bastion of purity is falling! This must be the end of days! Never, never would anyone have associated mighty Notre Dame with academic fraud: http://deadspin.com/academic-fraud-investigat...

Next thing you know, they'll be accusing UCLA of mishandling sexual assault cases because, as you've read here, that stuff only happens at USC. Oops, what's this? http://www.latimes.com/local/education/la-me-...

/sarcasm

As I've said countless times over the years, this stuff can happen ANYWHERE! Get off your high horses.

#28502 Aug 15, 2014
CPEM wrote:
Another bastion of purity is falling! This must be the end of days! Never, never would anyone have associated mighty Notre Dame with academic fraud: http://deadspin.com/academic-fraud-investigat...
Next thing you know, they'll be accusing UCLA of mishandling sexual assault cases because, as you've read here, that stuff only happens at USC. Oops, what's this? http://www.latimes.com/local/education/la-me-...
/sarcasm
As I've said countless times over the years, this stuff can happen ANYWHERE! Get off your high horses.
yeah right, nice try moron. How about three murders to USC students in 2 years a block from campus? how about USC students reporting to USC campus police of a rape, only to be told by campus police that if he didn't orgasm, it's not considered "rape" what a fahking joke your schools is. USC under federal investigation for not reporting dozens of rapes to female students...Professors in prison for child molestation.

#28503 Aug 15, 2014
CPEM wrote:
/sarcasm
I just read the article, and it fills me pride to know UCLA is doing everything possible to make being a student there the best experience possible. Furthemore, the article states students have been kicked out os school for unwanted sexual advances that range from hugs to rape. Four rapes, of which only one student reported it and action was taken, the other 3 decided to not report it....so what's the difference, you ask? Very simple, at USC no action against the students is taken, and they mislabel the crimes, like from rape to no rape because the "he didn't orgasm" what kind of shy is thay?? How would YOU feel if yhat6 was YOUR daughter?

“FIGHT ON!!!”

Since: Aug 08

Welcome back, Sark!!!

#28504 Aug 15, 2014
Truth hurts, don't it?
In the last five years, UCLA received 35 complaints alleging sexual misconduct. Those accused were found responsible in 22 cases, with four students expelled, 10 suspended and eight given sanctions that did not interrupt their studies, according to campus data.
18 of 22 rapists/sexual assaulters remain in school at UCLA. Not as rosy a picture as some would like paint.

As I've written before, it happens EVERYWHERE. Not something to be very proud of, in my opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min flack 1,110,757
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 17 min KiMare 227,925
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 20 min Junket 305,692
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr basic 200,980
Yahoo's call for overhaul of USA Basketball, FI... 4 hr johnnyj 1
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
•••
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search