UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 29760 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#28474 Aug 11, 2014
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Lee is finding out, "Whattya mean I have to learn all the plays? I had a USC assistant help me with that and show me film and then I let my talent alone make me just another in the great line of USC All Americans!"
Okay Brewski, not you too. All these FACTS are turning my MBD/Nation/PPP procolmation upside down :/

Go Bruins! Maybe I need to post as BN and change the entire subject!

West Hollywood, CA

#28475 Aug 11, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Now now PPP let's leave BFL alone with his childish behavior...I mean BN, sorry about that I forgot that no one's supposed to know that you're also PPP.
Yes please keep that little known fact a secret in this already big, bad world of FACTS that all you nasty Trojans keep sending our way :/

Go Bruins! In Westwood we like to say "Don't let a few facts get in the way of a good story"!

West Hollywood, CA

#28476 Aug 11, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
once again the troll resorts to personnel attacks rather than show stats to back up her bullshyt, what a fking loser she is AS ALWAYS !!
Bite on bytch, bite on!!!!
Nation please, we do not need any female bashing accusations around here :(

Remember that Coach Jimmy teaches tolerance and acceptance for anything "alternative", much the way that Coach Ricky said our players could partake as long as they didn't inhale ;)

Go Bruins! The leaders in all that is considered "progressive"!
Fight On

Montebello, CA

#28477 Aug 11, 2014
Whoop whoop ! How stella got her groove back is on HBO tonight !

Fight on bitchez !
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

#28478 Aug 11, 2014
>>Athlon Sports published a list of 10 teams it considers a dark horse for national title contention in 2014, and Florida was included thanks to Will Muschamp's decision to hire Duke offensive coordinator Kurt Roper and the Gators getting back a healthy Jeff Driskel.<<

GO GATORS

West Hollywood, CA

#28479 Aug 12, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
ROLMFAO IS my THING!!!
Hey Lifer good news. I pulled out the old Pacific 12 voodoo doll we made out of the leftover bad weed from the Coach Ricky era and started poking it again. The players on the other conference teams are dropping like flies :)

Oregon's best offensive lineman just tore something vital and it wasn't from hot tub activities! I should bring this little thing out (no not that) more often. Last time we did, our Bruins were able to back our way in and declare us Pacific 12 title winners by asterisk, or should I say by our Westwood "magic" ;)

Go Bruins! I just hope we don't conjure up the wrong spell and down goes Hundley because then we are doomed!

“I LOST A BET, SO I HAD TO GROW”

Since: Aug 09

THIS MUSTACHE. HAHA (WEIRDO)

#28481 Aug 12, 2014
Impostor_Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> My Bruins will buttraype your pussie Gaytors! Fact!
I didn't post this shyt ^^^^^ but yeah, I agree with your Bite On.
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

#28482 Aug 12, 2014
THE SEC HAS AN ALL TIME RECORD OF 111-76-10 AND A WINNING PERCENTAGE OF .589 IN HEAD-TO-HEAD MATCHUPS AGAINST PAC-12 TEAMS. MAYBE THAT'S BECAUSE WE ACTUALLY PLAY DEFENSE!

Go GATORS - SEC RULES!

West Hollywood, CA

#28483 Aug 12, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted this shyt ^^^^^ and yeah, to add to it, the Florida Gaytors are a bunch of bIue and oranges phussies. F uck you and the entire SEC. Bite me and make me hard.
Lifer, can we keep our profanity battles confined to Pacific 12 foes please? If we extend out and appear like ruffians to the SEC, they will clobber us will all over underwhelming Bruin facts against their conference :/

Go Bruins! Let's try to hold off our own conference opponents and teams that won ten games like we did but we half as many players!

West Hollywood, CA

#28484 Aug 12, 2014
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
THE SEC HAS AN ALL TIME RECORD OF 111-76-10 AND A WINNING PERCENTAGE OF .589 IN HEAD-TO-HEAD MATCHUPS AGAINST PAC-12 TEAMS. MAYBE THAT'S BECAUSE WE ACTUALLY PLAY DEFENSE!
Go GATORS - SEC RULES!
I am sorry sir, but as you can see from my post above that I am trying to calm my fellow UCLA chap Bruin For Life down :/

Lifer gets very angry at the littlest things! Anything from him never attending the school he gives his life to, to something as big as your basketballer team dominating our UCLA Bruins on the court every single time we play, you can understand his (and our) frustration :(

You see Mister Swamper, our Bruins ALMOST cleared the basketballer hurdle when we got to the NCAA Championship game before your Gator studs like Yannick and Al and the rest of the fellas creamed us :/

You may not know this but out here we have a big monkey on our back in the fact that we are supposed to be a basketballer powerhouse, although we only have won one title in the past 39 years! That is a lot of pressure and unfortunately, shoes we fail to fulfil every year with our basketballer program :(

Go Bruins! Once Hot Rod Hundley is gone, we will probably be failing in two sports for any realm of dominance!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#28485 Aug 12, 2014
PEE PEE PETE aka Bite On wrote:
<quoted text>Lifer, can we keep our profanity battles confined to Pacific 12 foes please? If we extend out and appear like ruffians to the SEC, they will clobber us will all over underwhelming Bruin facts against their conference :/
Go Bruins! Let's try to hold off our own conference opponents and teams that won ten games like we did but we half as many players!
Way to go Bite Gone. Are you too much of aPussy to post this crap under your own name?
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#28486 Aug 12, 2014
Interesting how MBD/BN is always missing when PPP goes wild...It's because they are one and the same. The PPP side is the more masculine of the two...LMFAO!!
Fight On

Maywood, CA

#28487 Aug 12, 2014
You know, I love receiving anal sex and everything, but lately im wondering if its worth it. Having to ware a butt plug all day to cantain my bodily fluids is surprisingly not fun. Oh well, i guess i will just have to make waring diapers fashionable.

Fight on bitchez !

#28489 Aug 13, 2014
Fight On wrote:
Interesting how MBD/BN is always missing when PPP goes wild...It's because they are one and the same. The PPP side is the more masculine of the two...LMFAO!!
sue, Fight On, we believe you. LMAO

West Hollywood, CA

#28490 Aug 13, 2014
Fight On wrote:
Okay here I am, I'm back :)

I just cleaned out the hot tub and went over to the Target on Sepulveda to get more chlorine tablets...oops, got a little mixed up, that's Bruin Nation :/

Please disregard the previous statement. So.......... anyone need their hair done in the West Hollywood area? If so, PPP is your fella ;)

Go Bruins! From the Westside to the South Bay, WE LOVE IT!

West Hollywood, CA

#28491 Aug 13, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
sue, we believe in you. XOXO
Thanks Lifer I really appreciate that! Me being the Bruin leader and having to constantly reprimand you guys, it is nice to see that my efforts do not go unacknowledged, even if I do have to slap weenies sometimes to get everyone’s attention ;)

Go Bruins! Oh and BTW Lifer, do not call me Sue publicly, that is my cross-dress name for tub fantasies only!

West Hollywood, CA

#28492 Aug 13, 2014
Fight On wrote:
You know, I love receiving anal sex and everything, but lately im wondering if its worth it. Having to ware a butt plug all day to cantain my bodily fluids is surprisingly not fun. Oh well, i guess i will just have to make waring diapers fashionable.
Fight on bitchez !
Oh my Mister Fight On, I love it. You are starting to sound so Bruin-like here. Maybe we are winning you over to the True Blue and Gold side ;)

Heeeeeeeey, wait a minute....Santa Fe Springs? DabNabIt Lifer, you had me for a moment with this post! I know Santa Fe Springs is where you work you silly dilly. Good one though ;)

Go Bruins! All that raunchy Bruin talk makes me want to invite Hot Rod Hundley over to my (I mean MBD's) tub Friday night!
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

#28493 Aug 13, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>I am sorry sir, but as you can see from my post above that I am trying to calm my fellow UCLA chap Bruin For Life down :/
Lifer gets very angry at the littlest things! Anything from him never attending the school he gives his life to, to something as big as your basketballer team dominating our UCLA Bruins on the court every single time we play, you can understand his (and our) frustration :(
You see Mister Swamper, our Bruins ALMOST cleared the basketballer hurdle when we got to the NCAA Championship game before your Gator studs like Yannick and Al and the rest of the fellas creamed us :/
You may not know this but out here we have a big monkey on our back in the fact that we are supposed to be a basketballer powerhouse, although we only have won one title in the past 39 years! That is a lot of pressure and unfortunately, shoes we fail to fulfil every year with our basketballer program :(
Go Bruins! Once Hot Rod Hundley is gone, we will probably be failing in two sports for any realm of dominance!
NO MATTER WHICH TEAMS WE PLAY. THE GATORS HAVE ALWAYS PUT FORTH GOOD BASKETBALL TEAMS. AND JUST LIKE SEC FOOTBALL TEAMS, FLORIDA ALSO PLAYS GOOD DEFENSE IN BASKETBALL

Go GATORS

#28494 Aug 14, 2014
Fight On wrote:
oh boyyyyy!!! You sure convinced ME that you're not PPPryck!! You must work in the loading docks, in Marketing/sales you're definitely NOT.
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#28495 Aug 14, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>oh boyyyyy!!! You sure convinced ME that you're not PPPryck!! You must work in the loading docks, in Marketing/sales you're definitely NOT.
Garbage, BS and MBD/BN's pekker are the only things that come out of your mouth....Nice try in creating a diversion in protecting your butt buddy who throws your sorry arse under the bus every chance she gets....Have a good day Sweet Thang!,,,,,,LMFAO!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min sonicfilter 1,232,615
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Pietro Armando 201,810
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr I Am No One_ 309,866
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr thetruth 239,089
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... 5 hr Timotion 7
Jayhawks dance team #1 10 hr Jeff 1
News Festus Ezeli and the long, strange trip to the NBA 10 hr tom wingo 2
More from around the web