UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32332 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#28432 Aug 8, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>lmao these little bitches are sure hilarious, aren't they?
Lookin' forward to this season my Bruin brotha! I didn't get my season tickets again this year, but we usually hit the North end zone! We'll have to meet up and have a victory drink or two!!!

I'll even cuff PPPrick to the back bumper and bring him along for Joe Bruin to munch on! Heh heh heh

Go Bruins!!!!!!!!!!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#28433 Aug 8, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
BFL I can't blame the gutty little Trojans for deflecting to personnel attacks on the MIGHTY BRUINS, after they have been ButFked by the MIGHTY BRUINS lately, can't talk about Basketball as the last 2 years the MIGHTY BRUINS have ButFed the gutty little Trojans,
107 to 73
83 to 73
75 to 71
75 to 59
and lets not talk about the MIGHTY BRUINS who OWN L.A. in football
35 to 14 and
38 to 28
but hey they have sanctions that were well deserved, but trojan and the Topix troll skitzo PPPrick /Bite On are whining all night on!
Whine On Trojans Whine On
Pass the tissues to them as it will continue in 2014/15 seasons.
LMFAO!
Here's a stat for you bytch:you have been the biggest kween on Earth since you were born...LMFAO!!.... and here's another stat bytch: Dodgers three full games up on your Gay Area Giants...ROTFLMFAO!!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#28434 Aug 8, 2014
Well the Topix Troll just re enforced by comments by using personnel attacks, AGAIN..... cause the troll knows what I posed is TRUE.
LMFAO Troll
Bite on Bytch, Bite On
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#28435 Aug 8, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
Well the Topix Troll just re enforced by comments by using personnel attacks, AGAIN..... cause the troll knows what I posed is TRUE.
LMFAO Troll
Bite on Bytch, Bite On
You are right but Rob aka Topix Troll always backs you up even though you threw him under the bus numerous times. You bagg on CPEM's hometown and his ethnicity, what a great friend you are. Typical POS garbage phaggette troll..Go back to bowing before your shrine of Sandusky....LMFAO!!
Papi Chulo

Australia

#28436 Aug 8, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right but Rob aka Topix Troll always backs you up even though you threw him under the bus numerous times. You bagg on CPEM's hometown and his ethnicity, what a great friend you are. Typical POS garbage phaggette troll..Go back to bowing before your shrine of Sandusky....LMFAO!!
Usted me hace muy caliente cuando te enojas.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#28437 Aug 8, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Help! Medic!!..Rob's talking to himself again...Now, now Roberto take your meds like a good little boy, put on your crash helmet and stay in the nice padded room and take your 12 different kinds of special candy sweetie...You're getting delusional again, you actually think FUCLA is a football power....LMFAO!!
Yes, they're stupid enough to think 10 wins makes them a powerhouse, when we got the same number of wins with 20 less scholarship players!! They're idiots who obviously don't know jack about football. Stating the difference in scholarship players isn't whining or complaining, it's merely stating a simple fact.

Afterall, you're dealing with an idiot who's stupid enough to think we don't know he's "anonymous reader".
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#28438 Aug 8, 2014
[QUOTE who="Papi Chulo/BFL"]<quoted text>Usted me hace muy caliente cuando te enojas.
[/QUOTE]

Take your meds Rob, ya overheated Phagge!...LMFAO!!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#28439 Aug 8, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they're stupid enough to think 10 wins makes them a powerhouse, when we got the same number of wins with 20 less scholarship players!! They're idiots who obviously don't know jack about football. Stating the difference in scholarship players isn't whining or complaining, it's merely stating a simple fact.
Afterall, you're dealing with an idiot who's stupid enough to think we don't know he's "anonymous reader".
you played an extra game, dumbass!!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#28440 Aug 8, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your meds Rob, ya overheated Phagge!...LMFAO!!
It wasn't me you dumbass! Lmfao you're to easy.
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#28442 Aug 9, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't me you dumbass! Lmfao you're to easy.
Yes we know Robbie it wasn't you. It was that guy in the mirror again, all 5'2 and 360 lbs of him....LMFAO!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#28443 Aug 9, 2014
Good for Ed fighting for ALL players in the NCCA, he gets NO MONEY
from the law suit, unlike the sc paid players only looking out for themselfs and family, Like Reggie Bush

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/college/...

Go MIGHTY BRUINS, all class.
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#28444 Aug 9, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
Good for Ed fighting for ALL players in the NCCA, he gets NO MONEY
from the law suit, unlike the sc paid players only looking out for themselfs and family, Like Reggie Bush
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/college/...
Go MIGHTY BRUINS, all class.
STFU Sandusky! O Bannon is pissed because he didn't get paid enough. He was paid more at FUCLA than in his ill fated NBA career what a bust!...That is a FUCLA tradition, Bill Walton made more money at FUCLA than Wilt Chamberlain did with the Lakers.....LMFAO!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#28445 Aug 9, 2014
Typical trojan topix troll... show some facts troll, please provide a link to to your accusations, as I did.. didn't think so troll you can't, your full of hot air and bullshyt, please provide some proof to your bullshyt comments, please. I know you can't as usual, all BULLSHYT typical trojan fool.
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

#28446 Aug 9, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
Typical trojan topix troll... show some facts troll, please provide a link to to your accusations, as I did.. didn't think so troll you can't, your full of hot air and bullshyt, please provide some proof to your bullshyt comments, please. I know you can't as usual, all BULLSHYT typical trojan fool.
STFU BN ! You are just jealous because I get to have sex with the trojan o line and you dont. Ahhhh, life is good being the USC football boy toy.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#28448 Aug 9, 2014
Ramiro Carmona wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey old man you gave me a STD, better get yourself checked before something small falls off.
Come on, you're dealing with an absolute idiot who thinks a half game makes the difference between :dominance" and a team that "sucks".

He and anyone thinks the way he does is a complete moron. He obviously doesn't know jackshit about sports.
anonymous reader

Australia

#28449 Aug 9, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on, you're dealing with an absolute idiot who thinks a half game makes the difference between :dominance" and a team that "sucks".
He and anyone thinks the way he does is a complete moron. He obviously doesn't know jackshit about sports.
Lol, "you dont know jack about sports" ? Its very clear to anyone who reads your posts that you have never played a sport in your life. People that have competed at any level can tell that you are some dungeons and dragons geek, posing as a football fan.

Now go on, tell us all about the "unfair" sanctions given to USC by the NCAA. ROTFLMAO !!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#28451 Aug 10, 2014
The troll once again proved my statement, NO FACTS, to back up his accusations, just personnel attacks on me. the sad poor little troll. All talk no facts.

Bite On troll
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#28452 Aug 10, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
The troll once again proved my statement, NO FACTS, to back up his accusations, just personnel attacks on me. the sad poor little troll. All talk no facts.
Bite On troll
Hey BN good morning ol buddy! I hope you have a wonderful day. Good luck to your Bruins this year.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#28453 Aug 10, 2014
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Lookin' forward to this savior season my fellow Bruin homer! I couldn't afford my season tickets again this year, but we usually sneak into the North end zone illegally anyway! We'll have to hook up and have a victory dance together and get dirty!!!
I'll even cuff Bruin Nation to the back bumper and bring him along for Joe Bruin to hump on! Heh heh heh hi-ho-hi-ho, twiddle dee and twiddle do!
Go Bruins!!!!!!!!!!
DabNabIt Brewski, look at you getting all nasty ;)

Go Bruins! We are getting our game face on....and if not just getting it on!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#28454 Aug 10, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
Well the Topix Troll just re enforced by comments by using personnel attacks, AGAIN..... cause the troll knows what I posed is TRUE. Unfortunately I think USC will beat the Bruins this season
FYI fellow Bruins! I speak the TRUTH
Bite on my Bruin Bytches, and Bite On all you Trojans
Nation please I know you get excited debating with trolls, but you need to cut down on the truth serum! We must retain a little Bruin integrity here :/

Go Bruins! The truth, just like the closet door, shall set us free!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,419,455
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 50 min thetruth 256,563
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 20 hr zef 311,625
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Fri Earthling-1 10,065
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Aug 19 JustStop 201,888
mark moel loan house is here for you to uptain ... (Sep '13) Aug 14 Alex 17
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Aug 11 Ceren 9
More from around the web