UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32266 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Fight On

West Covina, CA

#28405 Aug 7, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Please sir, we Bruins can take it from here! We are trying to get Lifer over to the Westwood clinic as we speak. We had him down to only about 3 Topix handles, but it is obvious a relapse has occurred :/
The Bruins would be lost without you PP. Not only are you the Bruin voice of reason, you are the most knowledgeable of sports and the most masculine of all the Bruins. You're the mother hen of FUCLA...LMFAO!!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#28406 Aug 7, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bruins would be lost without you PP. Not only are you the Bruin voice of reason, you are the most knowledgeable of sports and the most masculine of all the Bruins. You're the mother hen of FUCLA...LMFAO!!
Talk to yourself muchBytch? lmfao

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#28407 Aug 7, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Talk to yourself muchBytch? lmfao
what u expect from the QUEEN of Topix trolls??
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#28408 Aug 7, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Talk to yourself muchBytch? lmfao
No not at all phagge...Whats hilarious is that you think I am..What an absolute dumbshyt you are........ROTFLMFAO!!!!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#28409 Aug 7, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>what u expect from the QUEEN of Topix trolls??
Bragging about yourself again bytch?...LMFAO!!

#28410 Aug 7, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Bragging about yourself again bytch?...LMFAO!!
You are as much a joke as the rest of you condomites, and your pathetic football team. LMFAO

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#28411 Aug 7, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Well thanks… sort of ;)

I usually try to keep the fellas in line, but you have to understand our Bruin enthusiasm having our savior Hot Rod Hundley in tow. I tell the guys all the time do not get too enthused because we practice on an 80 year field, which is now also underwater (but that's a different crisis) and that makes Hot Rod's passes look a lot further thrown. Our gutty lil Bruin secret ;)

And again please excuse Lifer on all his accusations and absurdity in teaming me up with you (Bruin with Trojan-giggle) but Lifer does get a tad overzealous with all the handles he has to keep track of and such :/

Go Bruins! I am okay being the mother hen, as long as our football team doesn't lay an egg!

West Hollywood, CA

#28412 Aug 7, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>what u expect from the QUEEN of Topix trolls??
I know Nation, let's pull that Bruin rabbit out of our true Blue and Gold helmets and use the "Venice One Liner" on him ;)

I know it will be the twelfth time in four days, but let's live up to our Bruin motto that "if it appears to seem like it's working, stick with it" ;)

Speaking of that, I wonder how much longer Coach Jimmy is going to allow Coachie Noel run that offense that most of our adversaries have figured out :/

Go Bruins! If some think the Bruins have lost our luster, I say let's add yet another uniform option to dazzle them with!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#28413 Aug 7, 2014
Limos read PPPrick/bite on what time shall you be picked up?
Join your fellow trojans in the sky
anonymous reader

Australia

#28414 Aug 7, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO!! Yeah, no shit!
But let's face it, the butt buddy are idiots. It has nothing to do with whining or even complaining about the penalties. It has to do with not being stupid enough to try and pretend the reductions don't exist. Whooping it up over a couple of wins that were only obtained with help from the NCAA. But morons will call it making excuses or whining. The fools who do that just don't know anything about sports.
Heck, only idiots such as them would try to deny the obvious agenda the NCAA had against USC. Much worse transgressions resulted in slaps on the wrist. Morons will make excuses about why the NCAA came down on USC. A fine should be a fine, same as a traffic citation. The judge should hand out the same fine for doing 100 mph regardless of whether or not someone is smiling when they arrive to pay the ticket. Only a power hungry, corrupt judge would hand out different fines. But in this world where ass kissers get ahead, they can't see that. I can only imagine how much brown nosing those two do in their lives.
But they want to pretend they did it all on their own, when we all know what happened the last time they played a fully rostered USC team! ROTFLMAO!!!
LOL, you must have this post saved in a file somewhere because I have read it at least 20 times. Poor little Trojan, cant handle losing to a superior football team, ROTFLMAO !!!!!!

#28415 Aug 8, 2014
anonymous reader wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, you must have this post saved in a file somewhere because I have read it at least 20 times. Poor little Trojan, cant handle losing to a superior football team, ROTFLMAO !!!!!!
yet the idiot and the rest of his condomites were predicting SUC was going to mop the floor with UCLA. LMFAO
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#28416 Aug 8, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yet the idiot and the rest of his condomites were predicting SUC was going to mop the floor with UCLA. LMFAO
Help! Medic!!..Rob's talking to himself again...Now, now Roberto take your meds like a good little boy, put on your crash helmet and stay in the nice padded room and take your 12 different kinds of special candy sweetie...You're getting delusional again, you actually think FUCLA is a football power....LMFAO!!

West Hollywood, CA

#28417 Aug 8, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
Limos ready fellas, so what time shall you be picked up by me?
Join me and my fellow Bruins in the tub
Very nice Nation! I know we are always looking for more recruits to fill the tub with warm, masculine bodies! Good thinking ;)

Go Bruins! Maybe we can get a limo WITH its own hot tub, that way we can give your Manhattan Beach Jacuzzi a rest!

West Hollywood, CA

#28418 Aug 8, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Help! Medic!!..Rob's talking to himself again...Now, now Roberto take your meds like a good little boy, put on your crash helmet and stay in the nice padded room and take your 12 different kinds of special candy sweetie...You're getting delusional again, you actually think FUCLA is a football power....LMFAO!!
I assure you sir, my Bruins are attempting to do our very best to get Lifer the help he needs. I believe Brewski was even trying to dissuade Lifer from making any further Topix posts because of how vulnerable that is making the rest of us Bruins look with all his irrational irregularities :/

Go Bruins! Nation, can we please get that Limo to take Lifer to the Westwood medical facility?
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#28419 Aug 8, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
No idiot, we're nor a power yet, we're just powerful enough to beatdown your asses on an annual basis. FACT!!!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#28420 Aug 8, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>No idiot, we're nor a power yet, we're just powerful enough to beatdown your asses on an annual basis. FACT!!!
Sanctions defeated us more than you phagges bytch!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#28421 Aug 8, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Sanctions defeated us more than you phagges bytch!
Really, dumbass? did sanctions keep YOU from beating #4 Stanford? what a dumb bytch, I wish you were in front of me so I can bytchslap your ass!!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#28422 Aug 8, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Really, dumbass? did sanctions keep YOU from beating #4 Stanford? what a dumb bytch, I wish you were in front of me so I can bytchslap your ass!!
Bring it on bytch! Bring your butt buddy too, so I can ko both you phagges and pyss on you pathetic POS bytches,,,LMFAO!!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#28423 Aug 8, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Bring it on bytch! Bring your butt buddy too, so I can ko both you phagges and pyss on you pathetic POS bytches,,,LMFAO!!!
ha! I'd beat you to pulp with one arm tied behind my back, fool.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#28424 Aug 8, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>ha! I'd beat you to pulp with one arm tied behind my back, fool.
care
careful she might hit you with her purse and you know sc women have their bottle of Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill in their purses for emergencies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min John Galt 1,382,698
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 25 min Flirtz7455 311,145
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 51 min Demon Finder 255,246
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Tue IB DaMann 9,635
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Mon Ceren 39
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sun 01niner 201,860
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) May 15 Idiots 285
More from around the web