UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 34166 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#28311 Jul 31, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
Yo PPP, I hear there is a front moving in this weekend, so if the Westwood campus is still above water, maybe you and I can cruise over and offer to be human surfboards, our fin sides up. just let me know.
Sounds intriguing Nation, the Bruin LGBT students were asking for some sort of strong, stiff support from the Alum ;)

Go Bruins! Maybe getting all wet on campus can be a good thing!
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

#28312 Jul 31, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Please Mister Swamper, there is no need for a zealot like Timmy T. to come out to the land of pleasure and gloom it for me and my Westwood constituents :/
Go Bruins! Commandments are not what we Bruins need...quite frankly though, maybe a few thousand kayaks would help right now!
YOUR UNIVERSITY NEEDS ALL THE HELP IT CAN GET. BUSINESS INSIDER VOTED UCLA AS THE MOST DANGEROUS COLLEGE CAMPUS IN THE COUNTRY. AND THAT'S NOT EVEN ACCOUNTING FOR FLOODS

http://www.businessinsider.com/most-dangerous...

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#28313 Jul 31, 2014
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
<quoted text>YOUR UNIVERSITY NEEDS ALL THE HELP IT CAN GET. BUSINESS INSIDER VOTED UCLA AS THE MOST DANGEROUS COLLEGE CAMPUS IN THE COUNTRY. AND THAT'S NOT EVEN ACCOUNTING FOR FLOODS
what a fu_king idiot. Especially coming from a gaytor fan , with a former serial killer in their team.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#28314 Jul 31, 2014
That is the biggest joke of a "dangerous school" report I've ever read. First of all, it says there specifically "not every school participates, many schools do not report their crimes, and wish to NOT participate in this report" - you dumbass.
Secondly, USC does not appear on this report, where 3 murders have taken place in the past 24 months, plus shootings inside the campus in 2013, at a Halloween party.
Thirdly, Virginia Tech had about 20 students murdered in one day?
Fourthly, the 3 most dangerous schools are #3 Duke,#2 UC Berkley, and #1 UCLA??? Duke is one of the world's most prestigious universities. Cal is the ranked at the #1 public university in the world,(#10 overall), UCLA #2 public university in the world (#12 overall).
whatAfuckingJoke!!! I am LMFAO
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#28315 Jul 31, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
That is the biggest joke of a "dangerous school" report I've ever read. First of all, it says there specifically "not every school participates, many schools do not report their crimes, and wish to NOT participate in this report" - you dumbass.
Secondly, USC does not appear on this report, where 3 murders have taken place in the past 24 months, plus shootings inside the campus in 2013, at a Halloween party.
Thirdly, Virginia Tech had about 20 students murdered in one day?
Fourthly, the 3 most dangerous schools are #3 Duke,#2 UC Berkley, and #1 UCLA??? Duke is one of the world's most prestigious universities. Cal is the ranked at the #1 public university in the world,(#10 overall), UCLA #2 public university in the world (#12 overall).
whatAfuckingJoke!!! I am LMFAO
Now. now let's not live in denial over the dangers of FUCLA. Although it is safer to be in the Gaza Strip than on the Campus of FUCLA....LMFAO!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#28316 Jul 31, 2014
yo bite on/PPPrick, hear its going to be overcast this weekend, the limo's gassed up and ready to take your sorry arse to Venice Beach, pack your purse and get ready for a "fun" day at Venice beach fool.
LMFAO
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#28317 Jul 31, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
yo bite on/PPPrick, hear its going to be overcast this weekend, the limo's gassed up and ready to take your sorry arse to Venice Beach, pack your purse and get ready for a "fun" day at Venice beach fool.
LMFAO
Every day it's overcast over your sorry arse you effen phaggette pryck troll...Go to the morgue and wackoff like you always do ya freeeak!.......LMFAO!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#28318 Jul 31, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Now. now let's not live in denial over the dangers of FUCLA. Although it is safer to be in the Gaza Strip than on the Campus of FUCLA....LMFAO!!
The idiots who rag on USC for being in a ghetto are never going to admit that. They live in a world of denial...same way they're trying to pretend they beat us two years in a row without any help from the NCAA. Hell, they SHOULD beat us two more years, but we'll see.

#28319 Jul 31, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
The idiots who rag on USC for being in a ghetto are never going to admit that. They live in a world of denial...same way they're trying to pretend they beat us two years in a row without any help from the NCAA. Hell, they SHOULD beat us two more years, but we'll see.
sure dumbF-uk, what school is under federal investigation for dozens of rapes not being reported to authorities by the school's campus police? It's usc, dumbass...USC does not report any of the claims that occur on the campus because of private school private schools don't have to report anything. if they were to report all the crimes nobody would want to go to the rat hole called USC. UCLA's a dangerous school watch out for them peeping toms!!! watch out for them guys popping out of the bushes grabbing your ass and taking off running!! not only does USC not report any crimes they sweep everything under the carpet.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#28320 Aug 1, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>sure dumbF-uk, what school is under federal investigation for dozens of rapes not being reported to authorities by the school's campus police? It's usc, dumbass...USC does not report any of the claims that occur on the campus because of private school private schools don't have to report anything. if they were to report all the crimes nobody would want to go to the rat hole called USC. UCLA's a dangerous school watch out for them peeping toms!!! watch out for them guys popping out of the bushes grabbing your ass and taking off running!! not only does USC not report any crimes they sweep everything under the carpet.
Now, now, BFL don't hit the trolls with facts, just confuses them
In fact just ask them about the grad student murdered 2 weeks ago, their answer.???... "What grad student"?????

#28322 Aug 1, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now, BFL don't hit the trolls with facts, just confuses them
In fact just ask them about the grad student murdered 2 weeks ago, their answer.???... "What grad student"?????
it's the most corrupt school in America. Only at USC would a female student go to campus police to report she had been raped, onl to be told that if the attacker didn't orgasm, it could not be considered "rape" the completely mislabel crimes at that piss hole, because if they really reporte the crimes for what they are, no responsible red blooded American parent would EVER send their child there for overpriced bogus education, where anybody can earn their degree without ever putting a foot in the campus - just asl Laurie Page the Wal-mart heiress. LMFAO

What other campus in America has a security fence all around the campus because of all the crime that occurs at USC??

What school has had shootings inside their campus at a Halloween party? USC

What other school is on Lockdown from 9:00 PM to 7:00 AM 365 days a year? USC

close that pissHole!!!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#28323 Aug 1, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>it's the most corrupt school in America. Only at USC would a female student go to campus police to report she had been raped, onl to be told that if the attacker didn't orgasm, it could not be considered "rape" the completely mislabel crimes at that piss hole, because if they really reporte the crimes for what they are, no responsible red blooded American parent would EVER send their child there for overpriced bogus education, where anybody can earn their degree without ever putting a foot in the campus - just asl Laurie Page the Wal-mart heiress. LMFAO
What other campus in America has a security fence all around the campus because of all the crime that occurs at USC??
What school has had shootings inside their campus at a Halloween party? USC
What other school is on Lockdown from 9:00 PM to 7:00 AM 365 days a year? USC
close that pissHole!!!
The most dangerous place for a heterosexual man in the USA is in a mens room on the FUCLA campus...Kweens like BFL and MBD/BN and Jim Mora Jr and George Michael will attack...Effen phagges!...LMFAO!

West Hollywood, CA

#28325 Aug 1, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>what a fu_king idiot. Especially coming from a gaytor fan , with a former serial killer in their team.
Oh my Lifer, why that is no why to treat our non-conference guests :/

I was afraid of this. Being the Bruin Voice Of Reason here, I was trying to keep relations cordial with Florida fans. But I knew with your anger issues, it was just a matter of time before you would lash out :/

Lifer we have enough problems with those nasty Trojans here in our own conference. We do not need to add Gator fuel to our fire, no matter the fact that they have whipped our fannies in every single basketballer game our Bruins have played against them :/

Go Bruins! Unfortunately Coach Johnny and Nell's court is deeper in water than the average Everglades depth right now!

West Hollywood, CA

#28326 Aug 1, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
yo bite on, I do not care what my alter-ego PPP says, I will restate this one liner again - hear its going to be overcast this weekend, the limo's gassed up and ready to take your sorry arse to Venice Beach, pack your purse and get ready for a "fun" day at Venice beach fool.
LMFAO
Alter-ego Nation please, let us focus as "one" on the campus disaster at hand and stop the Comedy Store auditions :/

Go Bruins! Even Hot Rod Hundley stood there shaking his head when asked on Sportscenter about the swamp-like Westwood conditions!
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

#28327 Aug 1, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>what a fu_king idiot. Especially coming from a gaytor fan , with a former serial killer in their team.
DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER AS_SWIPE. IT'S NOT MY ARTICLE. BTW, FLORIDA WAS NOT ON THAT LIST FOOL
Go GATORS - SEC RULES!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#28328 Aug 1, 2014
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
<quoted text>DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER AS_SWIPE. IT'S NOT MY ARTICLE. BTW, FLORIDA WAS NOT ON THAT LIST FOOL
Go GATORS - SEC RULES!
Give the girl (BFL) a break Swampie. "Bruin For Life" still going through gender change she gets a bit grumpy now and then....Don't worry pretty soon you will be able to honor The SEC and go "Michael Sams on her....Art Decco Man said you are the guy who smooched Sams on draft day....LMFAO!!

#28329 Aug 1, 2014
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
<quoted text>DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER AS_SWIPE. IT'S NOT MY ARTICLE. BTW, FLORIDA WAS NOT ON THAT LIST FOOL
Go GATORS - SEC RULES!
did you even read the article? Many schools do not report ANY crimes. Also Duke #3 Cal Berkeley#2???? What a joke.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#28330 Aug 1, 2014
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
Go GATORS - SEC RULES!
Ignore the moron. He rags on other schools' criminals when the school for which he roots produced the worst serial killer ever.

He's the biggest idiot on Topix.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#28331 Aug 1, 2014
Actually, I should have stated one of the worst in U.S history. A few other countries have produced some real sickos.

Doesn't change the fact that he's the biggest idiot on Topix.

West Hollywood, CA

#28332 Aug 2, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>did you even read the article? Many schools do not report ANY crimes. Also Duke #3 Cal Berkeley#2???? What a joke.
Oh my Lifer, no time to throw tirades over all our crime problems in Westwood. We have a much bigger problem! Coach Johnny and Nell's Everglades Court is going to have to be completely replaced :(

Maybe AD Danny can start sucking up to the Sports Arena committee again and talk them into painting the interior in True Blue and Gold for the second time :/

Go Bruins! I know, we could add Cardinal to our basketballer uniforms so we could soften the more than half Trojan crowd that will attend our games at the sports Arena and laugh at us!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min VetnorsGate 1,599,916
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 30 min cpeter1313 317,423
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 2 hr Unhealthy People 11,548
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Sep 14 Hellepsoaio 12
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep 12 Love 292
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 11 Rose of Tralee 201,880
News Kenny Drummond's Prep School Thingy (Jan '08) Aug 28 FindPhartss 23
More from around the web