UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story

“UCLA-RELOADING USC-REBUILDING”

Since: Aug 09

BURN, BABY, BURN!!

#28278 Jul 29, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> Anytime tough guy! We can setle this mano a mano . Gaytors suck!
that was posted by me, your skirt wearing turd

BURN, BABY, BURN!!

#28279 Jul 29, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
NOT posted by me

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#28280 Jul 29, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>that was not me. I haven't posted since last week.
Knew right away, thats why no comment, this is what the Troll does all day, pathetic, but not a surprise.
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#28281 Jul 29, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>that was posted by me, your skirt wearing turd
Finally the truth comes out of this cumdumpster....LMFAO
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#28282 Jul 29, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Knew right away, thats why no comment, this is what the Troll does all day, pathetic, but not a surprise.
You don't know shyt bytch! Rob was trolling on you, you stupid arsehoole. CPEM is gone you now may resume being the dyckwadd that you are...LMFAO!

BURN, BABY, BURN!!

#28283 Jul 29, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally the truth comes out of this cumdumpster....LMFAO
it's called "typo" you dumbass.

BURN, BABY, BURN!!

#28284 Jul 29, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know shyt bytch! Rob was trolling on you, you stupid arsehoole. CPEM is gone you now may resume being the dyckwadd that you are...LMFAO!
STFU
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#28285 Jul 29, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>it's called "typo" you dumbass.
Sounds more like a true confession. No wonder you call yourself the "Sweet Thang".....LMFAO!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#28286 Jul 29, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
so now the "other" half of the troll twins shows up go play in the water at Venice Beach like your fellow trojan did yesterday fool.
Real classy MBD/BN.. What an effen turd you are bytch! A guy loses his life and you make some dumbarse remark because he was set to go to USC? You madame are a lower than scum POS!
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

#28287 Jul 29, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU THINK YOUR CONFERENCE MIGHT GROW UP AND COMPETE WITH THE BIG BOYS IN THE SEC!

Go GATORS

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#28288 Jul 29, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>NOT posted by me
Okay Lifer, we get it ;)

Go Bruins! Don't let them get al of us Bruins confused!

West Hollywood, CA

#28289 Jul 29, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>that was posted by me... I think...
Lifer please, they have you running in circles here :/

Time to relax a little bit. Does the San Gabriel Valley have any community swimming pools you can chill out in ;)

Go Bruins! Lay off Lifer you ruffians, he is having extra difficulties today!

West Hollywood, CA

#28290 Jul 29, 2014
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
<quoted text>LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU THINK YOUR CONFERENCE MIGHT GROW UP AND COMPETE WITH THE BIG BOYS IN THE SEC!
Go GATORS
Excuse me Mister Swamper, my UCLA Bruins are taking offense to your remarks :/

I must say historically, you Floridians have been a constant rotten orange in our juice by beating the crapola out of my Bruins in those important basketballer games we have played each other in :(

Go Bruins! We don't need the SEC big boys, we have enough BIG boys here on the Westwood side as it is!

West Hollywood, CA

#28291 Jul 29, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Knew right away it was you Bruin For Life, thats why no comment. This is what you do all day. The anger is pathetic, but when you are off your meds, not a surprise.
Please Nation, can we Bruins keep it together here? We should not be frazzled so easily :/

What if Hot Rod Hundley gets a case of the jitters on the field like how all of us Bruin followers do here on Topix. That could spell disaster in Westwood :(

Go Bruins! I request a Coach Bennie Howland style time out, RIGHT NOW!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#28292 Jul 29, 2014
Hey Troll let me know when you need a ride to Venice Beach when its overcast, I'll send a Limo!!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#28294 Jul 29, 2014
don't flatter yourself Troll let me know when you need a ride to Venice Beach when its overcast, I'll send a Limo, my treat bite on my treat !!!!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#28295 Jul 29, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
don't flatter yourself Troll let me know when you need a ride to Venice Beach when its overcast, I'll send a Limo, my treat bite on my treat !!!!
STFU you sick freeak! You Effed up excuse for a human being . Celebrating when a person dies and wishing death on your intellectual superior. You are theee most pathetic turd to ever post on here! You macabre loving POS, I bet you stroll down to the coroners office and beat off...Ya sicko!

BURN, BABY, BURN!!

#28296 Jul 29, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds more like a true confession. No wonder you call yourself the "Sweet Thang".....LMFAO!
stop calling me "sweetThang" you kweer, I have told you plenty times I don't do the gay thing.
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#28297 Jul 30, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>stop calling me "sweetThang" you kweer, I have told you plenty times I don't do the gay thing.
Oh that's right MBD/BN has you answer to "Snookums" my bad Snooks.....LMFAO!

West Hollywood, CA

#28298 Jul 30, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
Hey Troll let me know when you need a ride to Venice Beach when its overcast, I'll send a Limo!!!!
Oh my Nation PLEASE, enough with Limo sex rides and such. WE UCLA BRUINS HAVE A REAL CRISIS HERE :(

Are campus is under siege!!!! With the main campus water line breaking, all our athletic facilities are under water and the campus is a disaster area :(

Coach Johnny W's once famed court is as soaked as Coach Benny's career and AD Danny G. says our basketballer games are in jeopardy :(

We may have to resort back to a couple of years ago when we played at the Sports Arena! I did not like that because a lot of those nasty Trojans showed up at our (so-called) home games and heckled us :(

Go Bruins! Unfortunately the "Go Bruins" today means go somewhere away from the campus deluge where it is dry and normal!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 39 min Joe fortuna 235,777
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 48 min Dix 1,192,471
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr HitMan 201,419
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) 5 hr alvina haynes 13
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 6 hr LonePalm 4,347
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 7 hr Nina 753
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 hr Pearl Jam 308,963
More from around the web