UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#28144 Jul 3, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>ain't that the truth!!? Have a happ and safe 4th my Bruin Brotha.
Go Bruins!!!
Thanks Lifer you too! Hope we see you tomorrow night ;)

Go Bruins! Go my Brotha fellas!

West Hollywood, CA

#28145 Jul 3, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
No shyt who gives a ratsarse about a trojan dieing???, this is a Bruin string.
Nation please, no need to take things so far that you disregard death, just because you have been so angry of late :/

I know you are still upset about your hot tub jets getting filled up with goo, but we fellow Bruins have already offered to assist you financially :)

And if our funds fall short, I have already received assurances that we can tap into the Rose and Sam Gilbert Fellowship Fund to get your tub jets thrusting again at maximum velocity ;)

Go Bruins! Tapping Funds and Tapping Fun in the Tub!
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

#28146 Jul 3, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
No shyt who gives a ratsarse about a trojan dieing???, this is a Bruin string. and of course the HYPOCRITE who hates cops must have been torn between his hatred and trojan love.
Hey BN, how about those giants, LMFAO !!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#28147 Jul 3, 2014
2014 MLB payrolls:
1 Dodgers $ 241,128,402
2 Yankees $ 208,830,659
3 Phillies $ 179,521,056
4 Tigers $ 163,078,526
5 Red Sox $ 154,380,395
6 Giants $ 148,239,158

a hundred million less
and Giants still in 1st place, LMFAO Prick
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

#28148 Jul 3, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
2014 MLB payrolls:
1 Dodgers $ 241,128,402
2 Yankees $ 208,830,659
3 Phillies $ 179,521,056
4 Tigers $ 163,078,526
5 Red Sox $ 154,380,395
6 Giants $ 148,239,158
a hundred million less
and Giants still in 1st place, LMFAO Prick
Dodgers 49-39
Giants 47- 38
Who's in first place ? The Giants have lost 17 of 22, they will finish below 500, guaranteed, and stop whining about payrolls. If you queers had the money, you would spend it too.
Giants
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#28149 Jul 3, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>Hey BN, how about those giants, LMFAO !!!
LMFAO!!

Come on, now. You're dealing with a fool who's stupid enough to believe whatever his butt buddy posts.(Even if it's complete bs, as usual.)

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#28150 Jul 4, 2014
I'd bet the TROLL of the Giants finishing under 500, but the TROLL has welched on bets before, she'll do it again.

Long season Bytch, we'll see.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#28151 Jul 4, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO!!
Come on, now. You're dealing with a fool who's stupid enough to believe whatever his butt buddy posts.(Even if it's complete bs, as usual.)
This coming from the biggest hypocrite on Topix, HATES ALL COPS, but loves the excop usc grad Zamperini, be consistent fool.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#28152 Jul 5, 2014
And the idiot proves my point again. His butt buddy posts it, so it must be true.

What a moron.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#28153 Jul 5, 2014
Trojan wrote:
And the idiot proves my point again. His butt buddy posts it, so it must be true.
What a moron.
I stand corrected, I could find NO history to back up BFL's claim, my bad.

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 38 - Clown College 20

#28154 Jul 5, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry BN, once in a while I post shyt, just to F with that effing hypocrite moron.

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#28155 Jul 7, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
No shyt who gives a ratsarse about a trojan dieing???
Dude, seriously? Read his story and see if you still feel the same way. He is an amazing man.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#28156 Jul 7, 2014
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, seriously? Read his story and see if you still feel the same way. He is an amazing man.
So was John Wooden, and you buddy trOJan was the first to post shit about JW the very same day he died, I didn't see you on here rebuking your fellow trOJan...another trOJan hypocrite!!!...what else is new?

West Hollywood, CA

#28157 Jul 8, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>sorry BN, once in a while I post shyt, just to F with that effing hypocrite moron.
Lifer please, we Bruins can't afford to take such hits on our own credibility by posting nonsense :/

Saying we are going to win the Pacific 12 conference each and every summer and then falling short is enouogh of a strwetch, and it is making me feel like we Bruins should wear red riding hoods over our "true blue" jerseys when we come out of the Rose Bowl tunnel :/

Go Bruins! Let's keep the F-ing for the hot tub, shall we fellas!

West Hollywood, CA

#28158 Jul 8, 2014
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
<quoted text>OUR GATORS PLAY REAL DEFENSE AND WE PUT A LICKING ON THE BRUINS. I RECALL UCLA ONLY SHOT SOMETHING LIKE 37 OR 38% FOR THE GAME. HORFORD AND NOAH OUT HUSTLED AND OUT MUSCLED YOUR TEAM AND EXPLOITED YOUR SOFT DEFENSE.
Well that might have been true fella, but at least my Bruins have men's volleyball and women's gymnastics to be proud of, so there :)

Go Bruins! We will take our 110 championships however we can get them!

West Hollywood, CA

#28159 Jul 8, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Nation please, a bit overzealous here :/

I may have to consult with fellow Bruin Brewski about putting muzzles on both you and Lifer after your erroneous and inaccurate outbursts :(

Go Bruins! Thank the stars and the departed Johnny Wooden and Sammy Gilbert that I AM the Voice of Bruin Reason!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#28160 Jul 8, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Lifer please, we Bruins can't afford to take such hits on our own credibility by posting nonsense :/
Saying we are going to win the Pacific 12 conference each and every summer and then falling short is enouogh of a strwetch, and it is making me feel like we Bruins should wear red riding hoods over our "true blue" jerseys when we come out of the Rose Bowl tunnel :/
Go Bruins! Let's keep the F-ing for the hot tub, shall we fellas!
GoSuckAnotherCockYouCoxuckingP hagge
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

#28161 Jul 8, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Well that might have been true fella, but at least my Bruins have men's volleyball and women's gymnastics to be proud of, so there :)
Go Bruins! We will take our 110 championships however we can get them!
YOU SOUND LIKE A COMPLETE POUSSY
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#28162 Jul 8, 2014
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
<quoted text>YOU SOUND LIKE A COMPLETE POUSSY
he doesn't just sound like one, HE IS!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#28163 Jul 8, 2014
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful using the phrase amazing man Pemmie, you sound like you’re ready to audition as a contestant for The Bachelorette.

Since you are in such a sentimental mood, I'll help assist with your emotion (another TrOJan goes down). This should help resuscitate you and Trojan's use of the not-at-full-strength defense plea for another season. Heh heh heh heh heh heh

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/college-footba...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min waaasssuuup 234,631
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min woodtick57 1,173,497
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 23 min Quantummist 3,142
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 28 min Mychihuahuawillbite 308,008
Should child beauty pageants be banned? Tue Pinoyboyguy 734
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (Jun '13) Jan 24 RICK SERVICE 32
San Diego State hoping Dwayne Polee II gets a shot Jan 23 alanparkcity 1
More from around the web