UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Sep 13, 2010 Read more: Whittier Daily News 29,512
One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Read more

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#28102 Jun 26, 2014
NBA Draft today - 3 UCLA Bruins are projected to be picked among the best 35 college and international young players in the world!

As is their reputation, UCLA continues to attract, recruit, and process potential NBA talent. For the incoming season, the Bruins have three 5 star rated players (Scout) in Looney, Bolden, and Welsh!!!

Go Bruins!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#28103 Jun 26, 2014
Brew In wrote:
NBA Draft today - 3 UCLA Bruins are projected to be picked among the best 35 college and international young players in the world!
As is their reputation, UCLA continues to attract, recruit, and process potential NBA talent. For the incoming season, the Bruins have three 5 star rated players (Scout) in Looney, Bolden, and Welsh!!!
Go Bruins!
Hell yeah!!!! Go Bruins!!!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#28104 Jun 26, 2014
Brew In wrote:
Go Bruins!
I like your enthusiasm Brewski, but unfortunately we Bruin fans know that for every Love and Westbrook anomaly, we have our Bruin dreams shattered by the likes of Shabazz Muhammad, Jason Kopono, Tyler Honeycutt, Malcolm Lee, Derek Martin, Dijon Thompson, George Zidek, Mike Sanders, Jerome Moiso, Roy Hamilton, Stuart Grey, Dan Gadzuric, Roy Fields, Mitchell Butler, Toby Bailey.......:(

Go Bruins! I guess we can at least now look to Kentucky for guidance here!
Fight On

Riverside, CA

#28105 Jun 26, 2014
Just got home from work, busy day up on Santa Monica Blvd :-) How many Trojans have been drafted so far ?
Bruin For Life

Whittier, CA

#28106 Jun 26, 2014
What uo little trOJanKhunts??? 3 Bruins chosen in the first round...and the only school with such feat...not since 1979 has UCLA done this...how many trOJans??? Zero, zilch, nada, Nil, ROTFLMFAO

West Hollywood, CA

#28107 Jun 27, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
What uo little trOJanKhunts??? 3 Bruins chosen in the first round...and the only school with such feat...not since 1979 has UCLA done this...how many trOJans??? Zero, zilch, nada, Nil, ROTFLMFAO
Lifer please, while your sassy bashing of those nasty Trojans sounds rather sexy, and I appreciate you finally feeling confident enough to post as yourself, the rest of us Bruin slap~packers must insist you consult with us before making every UCLA fan look unintelligent :(

Lifer, between you and I, your "3 Bruins chosen in the first round...and the only school with such feat" in completely and narrow-mindedly inaccurate :/

Why just in the last five years, four teams have had three picks or MORE in the first round of the NBA draft
2012 - Kentucky (4)
2012 - North Carolina (4)
2010 - Kentucky (5)
2009 - North Carolina (3)

I could go on, but I would rather not become any more Westwood depressed :(

Go Bruins! We should feel proud, because yesterday we almost got to feel like the big schools back East!

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#28108 Jun 27, 2014
Yup, here's one Bruin that's super happy to be drafted in the 1st round. Or not: http://larrybrownsports.com/basketball/zach-l...

Stay classy, Bruins.

West Hollywood, CA

#28109 Jun 27, 2014
CPEM wrote:
Yup, here's one Bruin that's super happy to be drafted in the 1st round. Or not: http://larrybrownsports.com/basketball/zach-l...
Stay classy, Bruins.
Oh my there Mister CPEM. I must say we Bruin fans deplore our young athletes from acting like spoiled babies such as young Zachie's behavior last night. It was a shame that he, a Bruin, was the only lad who had total disregard for the entire drafting process :/

Again as a Bruin, I apologize about this as profusely as like the time when our Bruins tried to bump and fight your players in the Coliseum a few years back when we were being beaten horrifically by your Trojans :/

Go Bruins! Maybe our basketballer kids need to re-introduce the reefer at practice to soothe their anarchic mean streaks!
ElmerSGlue

Winchester, KY

#28110 Jun 27, 2014
I bet Obummer trips and falls after he sees this!

http://youtu.be/fMafeti3KF4
Bruin For Life

United States

#28112 Jun 27, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Lifer please, while your sassy bashing of those nasty Trojans sounds rather sexy, and I appreciate you finally feeling confident enough to post as yourself, the rest of us Bruin slap~packers must insist you consult with us before making every UCLA fan look unintelligent :(
Lifer, between you and I, your "3 Bruins chosen in the first round...and the only school with such feat" in completely and narrow-mindedly inaccurate :/
Why just in the last five years, four teams have had three picks or MORE in the first round of the NBA draft
2012 - Kentucky (4)
2012 - North Carolina (4)
2010 - Kentucky (5)
2009 - North Carolina (3)
I could go on, but I would rather not become any more Westwood depressed :(
Go Bruins! We should feel proud, because yesterday we almost got to feel like the big schools back East!
the only echool in this Draft you numb nuts errr snatch.
Bruin For Life

United States

#28113 Jun 27, 2014
CPEM wrote:
Stay classy, Bruins.
was it an expression of gladness? Or was it an expression of disappointment? I say gladness, but of course, in a typical trOJan fashion, you chose the latter. And since when is a Trojan concerned with "class"?
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#28114 Jun 27, 2014
CPEM wrote:
Stay classy, Bruins.
HILARIOUS!!! Especially with the way some idiots try to claim all things Bruin are classy.

But just as they are in denial about the last 2 wins being assisted by the NCAA, they got the "classy" thing wrong, too! ROTFLMAO!!
Bruin For Life

United States

#28115 Jun 28, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
HILARIOUS!!! Especially with the way some idiots try to claim all things Bruin are classy.
But just as they are in denial about the last 2 wins being assisted by the NCAA, they got the "classy" thing wrong, too! ROTFLMAO!!
well, you're a Trojan, and esoecially YOU wouldn't know class if it slapped you on your face... so go find another story of a police man getting killed and raise a toast youCoxucker.

West Hollywood, CA

#28116 Jun 28, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Wish it was an expression of gladness instead of an expression of disappointment!? Looking at LaVine, I say gayness, but of course, in a typical Bruin fashion, I chose the latter. And since when is a Bruin concerned with "class"?
Lifer please, let's not lose it here. Do not get discouraged when our athletes let us down and their behavior makes our school look like the spoiled one :/

Go Bruins! Zackie acted tacky but we Bruins would still be his lackey!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#28117 Jun 28, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Lifer please, let's not lose it here. Do not get discouraged when our athletes let us down and their behavior makes our school look like the spoiled one :/
Go Bruins! Zackie acted tacky but we Bruins would still be his lackey!
speaking of CoxSukkers, go suckOne youCoxUckingPhagge, so how many trOJans got drafted? LMFAO
WOWSTER

Sunland, CA

#28118 Jun 29, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>speaking of CoxSukkers, go suckOne youCoxUckingPhagge, so how many trOJans got drafted? LMFAO
Absolutely zero. The University of Spoiled Children can't play hoops, never have

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#28119 Jun 30, 2014
WOWSTER wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely zero. The University of Spoiled Children can't play hoops, never have
This is something we have known for quite some time. The TrOJans brought in the Gapped-Toothed Hillbilly Enfield thinking he would be some miraculous savior to their floundering basketball program.

But besides a few NBA suitable recruits (Mayo, DeRosan) that occasionally come through the lightly used USC revolving door, they are a major disappointment unable to land the abundance of local talent available that UCLA cannot offer scholarships to because we already have three 5 star players coming in next season!!!! Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh

Go Bruins!!!

West Hollywood, CA

#28120 Jun 30, 2014
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>This is something we have known for quite some time. The TrOJans brought in the Gapped-Toothed Hillbilly Enfield thinking he would be some miraculous savior to their floundering basketball program.
But besides a few NBA suitable recruits (Mayo, DeRosan) that occasionally come through the lightly used USC revolving door, they are a major disappointment unable to land the abundance of local talent available that UCLA cannot offer scholarships to because we already have three 5 star players coming in next season!!!! Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh
Go Bruins!!!
Brewski please, let's not talk about coaching deficiencies of the local basketballers! Those nasty Trojans might just throw back in our faces that Coach Stevie has the personality of a wet noodle and that's why we lost all our players :/

I for one thought young Brycie Alford did pretty well (in short bursts) even if there was wide-spread accusations that father Stevie played him ahead of his now NBA drafteee Zackie LaVine :/

Go Bruins! It's a shame Coach Stevie is taking family over talent!

West Hollywood, CA

#28121 Jun 30, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>speaking of CoxSukkers, I am ready for some CoxUcking on a Phagge or straight guy, so how many trOJan shafts can I dream of nobbing?
Well come now Lifer, I love the enthusiasm and all, but I think your esophagus receiving abilities will still be relegated to Friday nights in the Bruins hot tub at MBD/Nationís Manhattan Beach pad ;)

Unfortunately those nasty Trojans want nothing to do with our Bruin "alternative" types :(

Go Bruins! Go Lifer, he is upping the ante from bottom delivery to top!
Bruin For Life

United States

#28122 Jun 30, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Well come now Lifer, I love the enthusiasm and all, but I think your esophagus receiving abilities will still be relegated to Friday nights in the Bruins hot tub at MBD/Nationís Manhattan Beach pad ;)
Unfortunately those nasty Trojans want nothing to do with our Bruin "alternative" types :(
Go Bruins! Go Lifer, he is upping the ante from bottom delivery to top!
go suck aCockYouCocksuckingWhore

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Yeah 1,216,420
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 32 min Patriot AKA Bozo 5,203
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 45 min Uncle Sam 237,664
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Ink 309,582
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Thu ocean 201,862
News Kecoughtan High teacher resigns after drug charges (Nov '07) Apr 14 tom wingo 73
Should child beauty pageants be banned? (Sep '14) Apr 13 Da King 777
More from around the web