UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 35538 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

WOWSTER

Santa Ana, CA

#28118 Jun 29, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>speaking of CoxSukkers, go suckOne youCoxUckingPhagge, so how many trOJans got drafted? LMFAO
Absolutely zero. The University of Spoiled Children can't play hoops, never have

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#28119 Jun 30, 2014
WOWSTER wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely zero. The University of Spoiled Children can't play hoops, never have
This is something we have known for quite some time. The TrOJans brought in the Gapped-Toothed Hillbilly Enfield thinking he would be some miraculous savior to their floundering basketball program.

But besides a few NBA suitable recruits (Mayo, DeRosan) that occasionally come through the lightly used USC revolving door, they are a major disappointment unable to land the abundance of local talent available that UCLA cannot offer scholarships to because we already have three 5 star players coming in next season!!!! Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh

Go Bruins!!!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#28120 Jun 30, 2014
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>This is something we have known for quite some time. The TrOJans brought in the Gapped-Toothed Hillbilly Enfield thinking he would be some miraculous savior to their floundering basketball program.
But besides a few NBA suitable recruits (Mayo, DeRosan) that occasionally come through the lightly used USC revolving door, they are a major disappointment unable to land the abundance of local talent available that UCLA cannot offer scholarships to because we already have three 5 star players coming in next season!!!! Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh
Go Bruins!!!
Brewski please, let's not talk about coaching deficiencies of the local basketballers! Those nasty Trojans might just throw back in our faces that Coach Stevie has the personality of a wet noodle and that's why we lost all our players :/

I for one thought young Brycie Alford did pretty well (in short bursts) even if there was wide-spread accusations that father Stevie played him ahead of his now NBA drafteee Zackie LaVine :/

Go Bruins! It's a shame Coach Stevie is taking family over talent!

West Hollywood, CA

#28121 Jun 30, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>speaking of CoxSukkers, I am ready for some CoxUcking on a Phagge or straight guy, so how many trOJan shafts can I dream of nobbing?
Well come now Lifer, I love the enthusiasm and all, but I think your esophagus receiving abilities will still be relegated to Friday nights in the Bruins hot tub at MBD/Nationís Manhattan Beach pad ;)

Unfortunately those nasty Trojans want nothing to do with our Bruin "alternative" types :(

Go Bruins! Go Lifer, he is upping the ante from bottom delivery to top!
Bruin For Life

Las Vegas, NV

#28122 Jun 30, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Well come now Lifer, I love the enthusiasm and all, but I think your esophagus receiving abilities will still be relegated to Friday nights in the Bruins hot tub at MBD/Nationís Manhattan Beach pad ;)
Unfortunately those nasty Trojans want nothing to do with our Bruin "alternative" types :(
Go Bruins! Go Lifer, he is upping the ante from bottom delivery to top!
go suck aCockYouCocksuckingWhore
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

#28123 Jun 30, 2014
GO IS THIS WHAT SPORTS FANS TALK ABOUT OUT IN CALIFORNIA? GAY CCOCKSSUCKING AND NAKED HOT TUBS WITH OTHER MEN? GEEZ, AnD TO THINK I THOUGHT WE WERE BAD BACK HERE IN FLORIDA WITH ALL OUR NUDIST COMMUNITIES POPPING UP.
NO THANKS, I'M CANCELLING MY TRIP TO DISNEYLAND.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#28124 Jun 30, 2014
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
I'M CANCELLING MY TRIP TO DISNEYLAND.
Your wife/cousin is going to be so bummed!

West Hollywood, CA

#28126 Jul 1, 2014
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
GO IS THIS WHAT SPORTS FANS TALK ABOUT OUT IN CALIFORNIA? GAY CCOCKSSUCKING AND NAKED HOT TUBS WITH OTHER MEN? GEEZ, AnD TO THINK I THOUGHT WE WERE BAD BACK HERE IN FLORIDA WITH ALL OUR NUDIST COMMUNITIES POPPING UP.
Oh my, nudist colony you say? We have been trying to get that approved out here on the UCLA campus but the required signatures have fallen short :/

It appears the only overly enthusiastic Bruin students are we that belong to the LGBT Community. I am proud to say though that UCLA has one of the largest LGBT enrollment in the country :)

Go Bruins, Go progressive thinking that sets us free!

West Hollywood, CA

#28127 Jul 1, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I wanna suck aCocklikeaCocksuckingWhore. Can't wait for this Friday when the REAL fireworks will be fired off in the hot tub.
You know it Lifer. I must give you credit, you are the most consistent Bruin we can count on to handle the sky rockets that will be blasting off in all their glory ;)

Go Bruins! Go MBD/Nation for holding such great Jacuzzi parties every week!
Bruin For Life

Las Vegas, NV

#28128 Jul 1, 2014
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
so this means, you won't be bringing any Florida Gaytor Calendars featuring the serial killer Aaron Hernandez? Only in Florida!! SMH
Bruin For Life

Las Vegas, NV

#28129 Jul 1, 2014
Screw the gaytors!!! Not even usc would ever do this!!
http://beta.sportingnews.com/article/4594114-...
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

#28130 Jul 1, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>so this means, you won't be bringing any Florida Gaytor Calendars featuring the serial killer Aaron Hernandez? Only in Florida!! SMH
I SHOW NO SUPPORT FOR HERNANDEZ AND HIS ACTIONS AS A HUMAN BEING AND DO NOT APPROVE OF THE CALENDAR BEING ISSUED WITH HERNANDEZ BEGING A REPRESENTATIVE.

BUT JUST LIKE EVERYONE TALKING OF GAY SEX ALL THE TIME, WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THIS FOOTBALL FORUM?
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

#28131 Jul 1, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
Screw the gaytors!!! Not even usc would ever do this!!
AT LEAST I UNDERSTAND YOUR INSULT HERE, BECAUSE I CAN RECOGNIZE THAT STEMS FROM JEALOUS ADMIRATION FROM ALL YOU PAC-12 SCHOOLS OF THE SUPERIOR SEC

GO GATORS, GO SEC

West Hollywood, CA

#28132 Jul 1, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
Screw the gaytors!!! Not even UCLA would ever do this! We never talk abbout our serial killer Rodney Alcala!
Lifer let me handle this please ;)

West Hollywood, CA

#28133 Jul 1, 2014
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
<quoted text>
BUT JUST LIKE EVERYONE TALKING OF GAY SEX ALL THE TIME, WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THIS FOOTBALL FORUM?
Look fella, I am all for your nudist colonies and all, but quite frankly, there isn't much for our UCLA Bruins to talk about right now until football season :/

And while I do not appreciate you rebuking the entire Pacific 12 with your hurtful words, the only merit you have over our UCLA Bruins is in the fact that we have never played in a BCS bowl game..... Um, a, well, also that your nasty Florida basketballer team always eliminates our UCLA Bruins for the NCAA Tournament :/

Go Bruins! At least we have more uniform options than your team!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#28134 Jul 2, 2014
Hilariius!!! usc loses to Duke for a TE recruit. LMFAO

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2117415-...
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

#28135 Jul 2, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Look fella, I am all for your nudist colonies and all, but quite frankly, there isn't much for our UCLA Bruins to talk about right now until football season :/
And while I do not appreciate you rebuking the entire Pacific 12 with your hurtful words, the only merit you have over our UCLA Bruins is in the fact that we have never played in a BCS bowl game..... Um, a, well, also that your nasty Florida basketballer team always eliminates our UCLA Bruins for the NCAA Tournament :/
Go Bruins! At least we have more uniform options than your team!
OUR GATORS PLAY REAL DEFENSE AND WE PUT A LICKING ON THE BRUINS. I RECALL UCLA ONLY SHOT SOMETHING LIKE 37 OR 38% FOR THE GAME. HORFORD AND NOAH OUT HUSTLED AND OUT MUSCLED YOUR TEAM AND EXPLOITED YOUR SOFT DEFENSE.
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

#28136 Jul 2, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your wife/cousin is going to be so bummed!
SO TELL ME, WHAT HAVE YOU CHEATERS DONE IN THE LAST 10 YEARS BESIDES CHEAT AND WIN MARCO POLO WATER TITLES?

GO GATORS
2006 NCAA NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - BASKETBALL
2006 BCS NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - FOOTBALL
2007 BCS NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - FOOTBALL
2008 NCAA NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - BASKETBALL

West Hollywood, CA

#28137 Jul 2, 2014
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
<quoted text>OUR GATORS PLAY REAL DEFENSE AND WE PUT A LICKING ON THE BRUINS. I RECALL UCLA ONLY SHOT SOMETHING LIKE 37 OR 38% FOR THE GAME. HORFORD AND NOAH OUT HUSTLED AND OUT MUSCLED YOUR TEAM AND EXPLOITED YOUR SOFT DEFENSE.
Gee fella, no need to tear open old wounds! I realized our Bruins came up short, but hey, at least our players were wearing cute shorts ;)

Go Bruins! In Westwood looking good is as important as even winning!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#28138 Jul 3, 2014
One of the greatest Trojans ever died last night. Louis Zamperini, 1936 Olympian, former Torrance resident & WWII POW, dead at the age of 97.

Look for the movie, "Unbroken", come December. Won't be as good as the book, of course. But inspirational, just the same.

Fight On, Louie!! And Happy 4th to all!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,704,482
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 min cpeter1313 330,134
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 8 min Into The Night 12,198
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Feb 16 Imprtnrd 201,803
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Jan '18 Sweet 293
News Horsechief commits to Pacific (Mar '06) Jan '18 NicePhartts 8
News Girl Charged After Sending Explicit Selfie: 'I'... Dec '17 Ink Pharted 4
More from around the web