UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32341 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Fight On

West Covina, CA

#28084 Jun 23, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>why don't you follow trOJan's advice to Bob Smith and go hang yourself from one of the bridges...put that fisher's hook in your snatch and leap, you worthless piece ofShit.
Now.now Roberto let's not make things up Trojan never told you (Bob Smith) to do that, he said for you to just die. Time for your meds Robbie....LMFAO!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#28085 Jun 23, 2014
Let's just close this thread out. It's point less..The facts are USC is and will always be ruler over FUCLA. FUCLA can win 3 Football national titles and USC can be winless those three years, USC would still be on top of FUCLA. You Bruin phagges just don't get it. Accept your defeat as is was handed to you phagges decades ago..

The only thing that FUCLA has mastered over USC is cheating and John Wooden was the best of all time.That's why he was called The Wizard...LMFAO!
Bruin For Life

Fairfield, CA

#28086 Jun 23, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Now.now Roberto let's not make things up Trojan never told you (Bob Smith) to do that, he said for you to just die. Time for your meds Robbie....LMFAO!
like I said, go jump off a bridge, muddafahka
Bruin For Life

Fairfield, CA

#28087 Jun 23, 2014
Fight On wrote:
Let's just close this thread out. It's point less..The facts are USC is and will always be ruler over FUCLA. FUCLA can win 3 Football national titles and USC can be winless those three years, USC would still be on top of FUCLA. You Bruin phagges just don't get it. Accept your defeat as is was handed to you phagges decades ago..
The only thing that FUCLA has mastered over USC is cheating and John Wooden was the best of all time.That's why he was called The Wizard...LMFAO!
good v idea, close out this thread, beginning with your sorryAss. Bye, BYTCH!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#28088 Jun 23, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Making shit up is what he does.
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#28089 Jun 23, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>good v idea, close out this thread, beginning with your sorryAss. Bye, BYTCH!!!
John Wooden was not only the all time top criminal in NCAA history, he was also a recluse and a hoarder! When his wife passed away he left her side of the bed and her belongings untouched unil the day he died some 30 years later? What kind of whack job does that? Dude was sick!...I bet a sick freak like MBD/BN even changes his one sheet when you leave for a few days...LMFAO!
Bruin For Life

United States

#28090 Jun 23, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
John Wooden was not only the all time top criminal in NCAA history, he was also a recluse and a hoarder! When his wife passed away he left her side of the bed and her belongings untouched unil the day he died some 30 years later? What kind of whack job does that? Dude was sick!...I bet a sick freak like MBD/BN even changes his one sheet when you leave for a few days...LMFAO!
this coming from a skankyTranny that doesn't even change her kotex, probably. ROTFLMFAO
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

#28091 Jun 24, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>this coming from a skankyTranny that doesn't even change her kotex, probably. ROTFLMFAO
yes, I am the biggest skanky tranny ever, and for your information you idiot! myVagina is fake, it was surgically done when I had the sex change, but of course all UCLA fans are stupid and don't know that only REAL women get their periods. duhhh!!
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

#28092 Jun 24, 2014
THIS FORUM IS FULL OF PHUSSIES, FAGGOTTS, AnD WHACK JOBS, JUST LIKE THE PAC-12 ITSELF. YES YOU SHOULD CLOSE THIS OUT AND SIT IDLY BY AND WATCH THE SEC DO WHAT WE DO BEST, DOMINATE THE COLLEGE FOOTBALL LANDSCAPE.

Go GATORS AND THE SEC
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#28093 Jun 24, 2014
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
THIS FORUM IS FULL OF PHUSSIES, FAGGOTTS, AnD WHACK JOBS, JUST LIKE THE PAC-12 ITSELF. YES YOU SHOULD CLOSE THIS OUT AND SIT IDLY BY AND WATCH THE SEC DO WHAT WE DO BEST, DOMINATE THE COLLEGE FOOTBALL LANDSCAPE.
Go GATORS AND THE SEC
get the F outta here, the only 2 clean programs in the SEC are Georgia and Vanderbilt, and that's IT!!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#28094 Jun 24, 2014
FLORIDA SLURPER wrote:
THE SEC IS FULL OF PHUSSIES, FAGGOTTS, AnD WHACK JOBS, JUST LIKE ME! YES YOU SHOULD CLOSE THIS OUT AND SIT IDLY BY AND WATCH THE SEC DO WHAT WE DO BEST, GET DOMINATED BY THE COLLEGE FOOTBALL LANDSCAPE.WITH REAL MEN LIKE MICHAEL SAMS!
Go GAYTORS AND THE GAY SEC
You go girl!.....LMFAO!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#28095 Jun 24, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>get the F outta here, the only 2 clean programs in the SEC are Georgia and Vanderbilt, and that's IT!!
Lifer please, Nation, Brewski, and I implore you to not extend your anger outside of our conference. You know we Bruins can't compete with the SEC :/

DabNabIt it fella, UCLA has never even been to a BCS bowl and we have a hard enough time being tossed around in the Pacific 12 title games and the like :/

Go Bruins! Let's first get some respect in our conference before we think we can tell others to "get the F outta here"!

West Hollywood, CA

#28096 Jun 24, 2014
Fight On wrote:
Sir I will have you know that those are fighting words to me and my fellow Bruins! But the fact that we tend to be lovers and not fighters around Westwood (and Manhattan Beach), Lifer, Nation, Brewski, and I will overlook those factual accusations and nasty insults at our alternative lifestyle :/

Go Bruins! Despite what others say, Westwood is thankful for our Wizard as he magically put us on the map!
Bruin For Life

Van Nuys, CA

#28097 Jun 24, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Sir I will have you know that those are fighting words to me and my fellow Bruins! But the fact that we tend to be lovers and not fighters around Westwood (and Manhattan Beach), Lifer, Nation, Brewski, and I will overlook those factual accusations and nasty insults at our alternative lifestyle :/
Go Bruins! Despite what others say, Westwood is thankful for our Wizard as he magically put us on the map!
your daddy's sperm was a complete waste when he and you conceived you m

West Hollywood, CA

#28098 Jun 25, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>my daddy's sperm was a complete waste when he and Bruin Nation's mother conceived me
Lifer, please keep Bruin secrets for the hot tub :/

But since you did bring it up, does that mean you and Nation are half-brothers. DabNab fella, we may have to keep you two "apart in the bubbles on the grounds of Westwood morality. Then again and in the Wizardry spirit of Westwood, we will just look the other way and claim ignorance ;)

Go Bruins! Literally keeping our tub love in the family!
Fight On

Corona, CA

#28100 Jun 25, 2014
I have had so much black d1ck up my arse, i can no longer control my own poop. I'll be sitting on the couch and i will just shyt my pants, i have no control over it.

I guess pleasure comes with a price.

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#28101 Jun 26, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Go Girl Go....I mean Brewski ;)
I think I am beginning to see the light from within my own Bruin fan camp! If we have absolutely nothing to cheer about in Westwood, let's defer to other sports! Good self-importance step for us Bruin slap~packers ;)
Go Kings
Go Dodgers
Go Angels
Go Clippers
Go Lakers
Go Ducks
Go Galaxy
Go Chivas
Go Defenders
Go Sparks
Go LA Kiss
Go Orange County Blues FC
Go Wild Geese Gaelic Football Club
Go all local winning high school athletic programs
Oh yeah, Go Bruins! There, that should keep them off our backs fellas!
Move aside phaggot, the NBA Draft in today and that means Bruin relevancy. It again is another day for you TrOJans to stay in bed and have wet dreams of the long gone days and underhanded success of Hollywood Carroll... Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#28102 Jun 26, 2014
NBA Draft today - 3 UCLA Bruins are projected to be picked among the best 35 college and international young players in the world!

As is their reputation, UCLA continues to attract, recruit, and process potential NBA talent. For the incoming season, the Bruins have three 5 star rated players (Scout) in Looney, Bolden, and Welsh!!!

Go Bruins!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#28103 Jun 26, 2014
Brew In wrote:
NBA Draft today - 3 UCLA Bruins are projected to be picked among the best 35 college and international young players in the world!
As is their reputation, UCLA continues to attract, recruit, and process potential NBA talent. For the incoming season, the Bruins have three 5 star rated players (Scout) in Looney, Bolden, and Welsh!!!
Go Bruins!
Hell yeah!!!! Go Bruins!!!

West Hollywood, CA

#28104 Jun 26, 2014
Brew In wrote:
Go Bruins!
I like your enthusiasm Brewski, but unfortunately we Bruin fans know that for every Love and Westbrook anomaly, we have our Bruin dreams shattered by the likes of Shabazz Muhammad, Jason Kopono, Tyler Honeycutt, Malcolm Lee, Derek Martin, Dijon Thompson, George Zidek, Mike Sanders, Jerome Moiso, Roy Hamilton, Stuart Grey, Dan Gadzuric, Roy Fields, Mitchell Butler, Toby Bailey.......:(

Go Bruins! I guess we can at least now look to Kentucky for guidance here!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Yeah 1,421,493
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 47 min Rosa_Winkel 256,652
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr zef 311,633
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 15 hr RiccardoFire 201,890
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Tue Earthling-1 10,070
mark moel loan house is here for you to uptain ... (Sep '13) Aug 14 Alex 17
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Aug 11 Ceren 9
More from around the web