UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32308 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#28054 Jun 20, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said before, STFU Rob ya phagge!.....LMFAO!
Oh my sir, is Lifer reasserting himself with multiple dispositions again :/

I want Lifer to focus primarily on re-inserting himself in our hot tub festivities! Me and my fellow Bruins will see tonight if he can keep things on the straight and arrow :)

Don’t forget everyone, Lifer and Brewski will be in the finals tonight! I hope they have been practicing holding their breath underwater in their bathtubs like we assigned them to do ;)

Go Bruins! Those two will be holding more than breathes tonight!
CATFISH WHISPERER

Los Angeles, CA

#28055 Jun 20, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said before, STFU Rob ya phagge!.....LMFAO!
let's just say I have a knack for catching catfish trolls, especially "those" residing in San Marino. But by no means, continue with your trolling, it was after all, your purpose of coming to Topix, right?
Go Trojans!!!
Go ERA R.E.!!!

West Hollywood, CA

#28057 Jun 20, 2014
CATFISH WHISPERER wrote:
<quoted text>let's just say I have a knack for catching catfish trolls, especially "those" residing in San Marino. But by no means, continue with your trolling, it was after all, your purpose of coming to Topix, right?
Go Trojans!!!
Go ERA R.E.!!!
(if this is) Lifer, do me a favor, bring one of them catfish with you tonight to MBD's hot tub. Maybe the feisty one you call Ramon ;)

I'll ask Nation to keep the water temperature down so Ramon can swim around in the tub, we Bruins then can all raise our arms above our heads, and play the Bruin version of hillbilly catfish (no hands variety):)

Go Bruins! We lost our creativity on the baseball diamond so let's be innovative with our own hard as diamonds tonight!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#28058 Jun 20, 2014
CPEM wrote:
Sorry to interrupt all the ridiculousness on here, but:
How about that Clayton Kershaw!
GO DODGERS!!!!
If only Dodgers fans could have seen it! Screw Stan Kasten, the Dodgers AND especially TWC!!

P.S. One & done for Johnathan Franklin. Couldn't hang with the big boys!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#28059 Jun 20, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
If only Dodgers fans could have seen it! Screw Stan Kasten, the Dodgers AND especially TWC!!
Typical fragile FUCLA football player.
anonymous reader

Australia

#28060 Jun 20, 2014
Typical classless USC fans, celebrating a career ending injury, smh. This should not surprise anyone.
a_ ramon CT

Hayward, CA

#28062 Jun 21, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU ya multi-personality phagge!...LMFAO!
looking in the mirror: shut up!!! where is your pill box??!!
Bruin For Life

Hayward, CA

#28063 Jun 21, 2014
anonymous reader wrote:
Typical classless USC fans, celebrating a career ending injury, smh. This should not surprise anyone.
this doucheBag was tallking shyt about John Wooden the day he died... there was an 80 year old man named Bob Smith that loved the Bruins, and this trOJan DBag could not post without wishing him death... every time a cop loses his life on duty or not, this stupid as s will post the article here to laugh his as s off. So what type of commentary would you expect from as s hole? I offered to meet up with this POS little bytch, but he refuses to, he knows better that his as s would be beat to a pulp.
Bruin For Life

Hayward, CA

#28064 Jun 21, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, at least he got in field got a lot of playing time, while Barfley couldn't even get off the bench. Trojans arePussies, just like you, hence your handle name. ROTFLMFAO
Bruin For Life

United States

#28067 Jun 21, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU you skitzo phagge!. Talk to your self much bytch?....LMFAO!
FyouPutoCuleroCockSuckingLittl eBytch!

West Hollywood, CA

#28069 Jun 21, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>FyouPutoCuleroCockSuck ingLittleBytch!
Oh my Lifer, you need to relax a wee bit here. I know you are still excited because you outlasted Brewski underwater last night in our finals competition, and for that you should be a proud Bruin ;)

Go Bruins! Go Lifer as the bubble chomping champion in MBD's hot tub!

West Hollywood, CA

#28070 Jun 21, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I offered to meet up with Trojan and be his little bytch, but he refuses to, he knows better that my as s would be beat red from all the action in the Bruin hot tub.
Sorry Lifer, maybe Trojan is not our type :/

I suggest you keep your escapades closer to home and find some nice, young meat on our Westwood campus. There should be plenty to choose from once the LGBT meeting lets out ;)

Go Bruins! We need to stay "True" to our fellow "Blue" and play each other's kazoo!
Bruin For Life

Hayward, CA

#28071 Jun 22, 2014
Fight In wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my Lifer, you need to relax a wee bit here. I know you are still excited because you outlasted Brewski underwater last night in our finals competition, and for that you should be a proud Bruin ;)
Go Bruins! Go Lifer as the bubble chomping champion in MBD's hot tub!
again goFcukYourselfCcokSuckingQeuer . 38-28 and 35-14 an assrape you rnjoyes, you stupidTranny.
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#28072 Jun 22, 2014
Bob Smith For Life wrote:
<quoted text>again goFcukYourselfCcokSuckingQeuer . 38-28 and 35-14 an assrape you rnjoyes, you stupidTranny.
Hey dumbass aka shyt for brains....I'm not PPP. If you still haven't figured it out you are one DUMB mother effer! I always wondered what happened to Moe the Chimp..No wait a minute you can't be him his scores at cal State San Berdoo were higher than yours....LMFAO!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#28073 Jun 22, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a real Punk, the kid suffers a neck injury that could cause him to be paralyzed for the rest of his life if he keeps playing and you bag on him???
what a POS you are.
Karma Punk, Karma

BTW love that you dodger fans couldn't wait to get rid of McCourt
LMFAO this is what you get.
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#28074 Jun 22, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a real Punk, the kid suffers a neck injury that could cause him to be paralyzed for the rest of his life if he keeps playing and you bag on him???
what a POS you are.
Karma Punk, Karma
BTW love that you dodger fans couldn't wait to get rid of McCourt
LMFAO this is what you get.
Karma, karma, karma, you love karma! Meaning: you plug Robbie in the arse and he does it right back at ya....LMFAO!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#28075 Jun 22, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Karma, karma, karma, you love karma! Meaning: you plug Robbie in the arse and he does it right back at ya....LMFAO!
The idiot obviously has no idea what karma is and who it comes around to. So, I suppose that's as good of a definition as his!

Sucks finding out that we are essentially on probation for TWO more seasons because of a 25 scholarship maximum next February. But idiots will keep trying to act as if they beat us without any help from the NCAA.
Bruin For Life

South El Monte, CA

#28076 Jun 22, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumbass aka shyt for brains....I'm not PPP. If you still haven't figured it out you are one DUMB mother effer! I always wondered what happened to Moe the Chimp..No wait a minute you can't be him his scores at cal State San Berdoo were higher than yours....LMFAO!
it doesn't take away the FACT that you're a CoxuckingQweerTrannyMuthaFukka
Bruin For Life

South El Monte, CA

#28077 Jun 22, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
The idiot obviously has no idea what karma is and who it comes around to. So, I suppose that's as good of a definition as his!
Sucks finding out that we are essentially on probation for TWO more seasons because of a 25 scholarship maximum next February. But idiots will keep trying to act as if they beat us without any help from the NCAA.
STFU you fudgePackee piece of SHYT. 38-28 and 35-14 life is gooooood
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#28078 Jun 22, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>it doesn't take away the FACT that you're a CoxuckingQweerTrannyMuthaFukka
Now now Robbie, let's not go the vulgar route and start with name calling. You're a lady now one must act like it. Take for instance MBD/BN she behaves much more lady-like since her recent surgery. You wouldn't want to upset Jim Mora by showing any sign of testosterone, that too is anti bruin and not lady like...LMFAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Gunner 1,405,590
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Eagle 12 256,086
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Wed ThomasA 311,496
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Wed IB DaMann 9,991
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jul 25 NotInPotatoQuality 201,878
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Jul 21 Ceren 7
What Ever Happen To Niagara Basketball (May '15) Jul 17 Disappointed PE 3
More from around the web