UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 29922 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#28040 Jun 18, 2014
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
<quoted text>I HEAR WITH YOU EAT CROW AND TAKE A SHIT IT COMES OUT RED AND GOLD
Go GATORS AND THE SEC
Heavens Mister Swamper, let's not bring up eating crow around here or they might bring up my Bruins eating crow for our baseball failures or your Gators eating crow for your football failures :/

Go Bruins, Go Gators! I am sure we can find something a lot manlier to eat!

“Love El Monte & my trojans”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#28041 Jun 18, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Heavens Mister Swamper, let's not bring up eating crow around here or they might bring up my Bruins eating crow for our baseball failures or your Gators eating crow for your football failures :/
Go Bruins, Go Gators! I am sure we can find something a lot manlier to eat!
well heavens knows we the true usc would never, never, eat crow, Not after cheating in 2004 BCS Championship that now shows vacant under 2004 BCS national championship, not to mention John McKay skirting the rules during his tenure, after all Patty Haden lived in his house free of rent, now that's the way to recruit and get a QB, adopt him, thats pretty slick, not to mention Coach Floyed paying for O.J. Mayonise, to get his degree in only 1 year, what a brilliant student.
Nope we at THE University of South Central are as clean as a safeway chicken. yes sir re bob !
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#28042 Jun 18, 2014
[QUOTE who="fight__on aka MBD/BN"]<quoted text>
yes sir re bob ![/QUOTE]
STFU you Effen tranny troll!.....LMFAO!

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#28043 Jun 19, 2014
Sorry to interrupt all the ridiculousness on here, but:

How about that Clayton Kershaw!

GO DODGERS!!!!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#28044 Jun 19, 2014
CPEM wrote:
GO DODGERS!!!!
Nice effort by Kershaw!......Theres a certain Phagge Giants fan who trolls in dragg she is now shytting in her pants as her Giants are running out of gas....LMFAO!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#28045 Jun 19, 2014
fight__on wrote:
<quoted text>
well heavens knows we the true usc would never, never, eat crow, Not after cheating in 2004 BCS Championship that now shows vacant under 2004 BCS national championship, not to mention John McKay skirting the rules during his tenure, after all Patty Haden lived in his house free of rent, now that's the way to recruit and get a QB, adopt him, thats pretty slick, not to mention Coach Floyed paying for O.J. Mayonise, to get his degree in only 1 year, what a brilliant student.
Nope we at THE University of South Central are as clean as a safeway chicken. yes sir re bob !
Afternoon MBD/BN..........LMFAO!

West Hollywood, CA

#28046 Jun 19, 2014
fight__on wrote:
<quoted text>
You know girlfriend, my Bruins wouldn't mind any of that stuff just so we could actually be considered in BCS conversations ;)

As for Johnny McKay, I guess you could say he was the Coach Johnny Wooden of his genre at that time. Oops. My bad, maybe not, because our Coach Johnny had Papa Sam's help with regards to our past Bruin affairs ;)

You know girlie, your attempted Trojan incarnation sounds so Bruin-like, it reminds me of ME, the Bruin Voice of Reason! It makes me want to invite you to our once-exclusive Bruin hot tub parties! Maybe you can be our special guest referee. Lifer and Brewski are in the finals of our underwater bubble-bursting competition :)

Go Bruins! Remember at MBD/Nationís place, you can look, and yes maybe even touch!

West Hollywood, CA

#28047 Jun 19, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Afternoon MBD/BN..........LMFAO!
Oh my sir, you mean to tell me that this Drag Queen/Fight On I am having some friendly girlie talk with may very well be one of my own Bruins :(

That is such wasted energy! I have to constantly tell my fellow Slap~packers (Nation, Lifer, and Brewski) that we need to conserve our synergy for two things only, Bruins Athletics and Bruin hot tub activities ;)

While I understand the former has been very inactive of late, the latter and our MBD/Nation Jacuzzi action has been tiring even the manliest of our ladies ;)

Go Bruins! We need to be comfortable in our own True Blue skin and quit playing wannabe and dressing ourselves up as Trojans!

West Hollywood, CA

#28048 Jun 19, 2014
CPEM wrote:
GO DODGERS!!!!
Alright fella....FINE! Go Dodgers, Go Clayton! There. I can be flexible like Nation, Lifer, and Brewski, and root for different sports teams and venues too ya know ;)

Go Bruins! And when the Bruins aren't Going, GO Everyone Else!
BFL

Los Angeles, CA

#28049 Jun 19, 2014
CPEM wrote:
GO DODGERS!!!!
yeah, youre forgiven, just don't let happen again.
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#28050 Jun 19, 2014
BFL wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, youre forgiven, just don't let happen again.
STFU ya phagge!...LMFAO!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#28051 Jun 19, 2014
fight__on wrote:
<quoted text>
Evening ma'am.. er um MBD/BN....LMFAO!
A_RAMON C T

Los Angeles, CA

#28052 Jun 20, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU ya phagge!...LMFAO!
now now, Fight On, us classy people in San Marino do not condone such abusive language against our own homosexual community, nor our alter egos.
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#28053 Jun 20, 2014
A_RAMON C T wrote:
<quoted text>now now, Fight On, us classy people in San Marino do not condone such abusive language against our own homosexual community, nor our alter egos.
Like I said before, STFU Rob ya phagge!.....LMFAO!

West Hollywood, CA

#28054 Jun 20, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my sir, is Lifer reasserting himself with multiple dispositions again :/

I want Lifer to focus primarily on re-inserting himself in our hot tub festivities! Me and my fellow Bruins will see tonight if he can keep things on the straight and arrow :)

Donít forget everyone, Lifer and Brewski will be in the finals tonight! I hope they have been practicing holding their breath underwater in their bathtubs like we assigned them to do ;)

Go Bruins! Those two will be holding more than breathes tonight!
CATFISH WHISPERER

Los Angeles, CA

#28055 Jun 20, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
let's just say I have a knack for catching catfish trolls, especially "those" residing in San Marino. But by no means, continue with your trolling, it was after all, your purpose of coming to Topix, right?
Go Trojans!!!
Go ERA R.E.!!!

West Hollywood, CA

#28057 Jun 20, 2014
CATFISH WHISPERER wrote:
<quoted text>let's just say I have a knack for catching catfish trolls, especially "those" residing in San Marino. But by no means, continue with your trolling, it was after all, your purpose of coming to Topix, right?
Go Trojans!!!
Go ERA R.E.!!!
(if this is) Lifer, do me a favor, bring one of them catfish with you tonight to MBD's hot tub. Maybe the feisty one you call Ramon ;)

I'll ask Nation to keep the water temperature down so Ramon can swim around in the tub, we Bruins then can all raise our arms above our heads, and play the Bruin version of hillbilly catfish (no hands variety):)

Go Bruins! We lost our creativity on the baseball diamond so let's be innovative with our own hard as diamonds tonight!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#28058 Jun 20, 2014
CPEM wrote:
GO DODGERS!!!!
If only Dodgers fans could have seen it! Screw Stan Kasten, the Dodgers AND especially TWC!!

P.S. One & done for Johnathan Franklin. Couldn't hang with the big boys!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#28059 Jun 20, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
If only Dodgers fans could have seen it! Screw Stan Kasten, the Dodgers AND especially TWC!!
P.S. One & done for Johnathan Franklin. Couldn't hang with the big boys!
Typical fragile FUCLA football player.
anonymous reader

Brisbane, Australia

#28060 Jun 20, 2014
Typical classless USC fans, celebrating a career ending injury, smh. This should not surprise anyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 min RoSesz 310,478
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min shinningelectr0n 1,275,560
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 15 min Into The Night 6,865
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 21 min JustASkeptic 247,345
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Aug 20 Jcrombie67 282
Hoophall Invitational - Miami Aug 17 Hoophall 1
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Aug 16 Doctor Justice_ 201,862
More from around the web