UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
26,461 - 26,480 of 26,710 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
Fact is he's a great kid, his seats are right in front of the nephews. and have cheered him on when I sit by him.
YOU BYTCH ARE A LOWER THAN LIFE POS.
May Karma hit back at your sorry ares.
tick, tick, tick
Dude you are a work of art.... You have the audacity to say that you cheer Sutter's kid on? Why in the hell would he need you to cheer him on? That's a very arrogant statement. It was probably the other way around.He took one look at you and cheered you on...You hope karma hits me? Guess what shyttbagg, you wishing ill on me means that you want someone doing the same to you...Dude you are one stoooooopid Mother Effer!...No wonder Rob likes hanging around with you, you make The Sweet Thang look smart....LMFAO!
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
Just when I think the POS Troll has reached her all time low, she makes fun of a Down's Syndrome kid.
Fact is he's a great kid, his seats are right in front of the nephews. and have cheered him on when I sit by him.
YOU BYTCH ARE A LOWER THAN LIFE POS.
May Karma hit back at your sorry ares.
tick, tick, tick
Interesting how you don't have seats of your own..What kind of lowlife skumm-bagg brags about leaching off of a alleged "nephew"? Dude buy your own seats then brag, what a dyck..I feel sorry for your nephew if he is in fact real.

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

Judged:

Man the trolls dumber than I thought, Why pay for something I can get for free?
Yo Troll want to buy some air?? its really good air.
LMFAO,
I'm willing to bet your a blond road to boot.
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
Why pay for something I can get for free?
What a low life scumbag typical trash. You probably say that to the young children in your area when you try and fondle them.... You probably wackoff to Chris Sutter while you're at a game...What a POS loser!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

Judged:

The 2014 Stanley Cup Champions - Our

LOS ANGELES KINGS!!!!!!!!!!

For any of you phony, TrOJan deceivin' jinx believin' fools, suck on that puck you fuhkers!!!

GO KINGS - THE CUP COMES HOME!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
Man the trolls dumber than I thought, Why pay for something I can get for free?
Yo Troll want to buy some air?? its really good air.
LMFAO,
I'm willing to bet your a blond road to boot.
Thanks for the constant Kings rooting BN. I'd like to think we fans helped motivate the Kings to their 2nd Cup in 3 years despite what these BiteOn TrOJan Trollers think in their word of make believe!!!

Maybe when they get older and mommy allows them their own identity without holding their hand, they will get the courage to register on Topix! Heh heh heh heh

GO KINGS GO!!!!!!!!!! CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

Judged:

Brew In wrote:
The 2014 Stanley Cup Champions - Our
LOS ANGELES KINGS!!!!!!!!!!
For any of you phony, TrOJan deceivin' jinx believin' fools, suck on that puck you fuhkers!!!
GO KINGS - THE CUP COMES HOME!!!!!!!!!!
Go Girl Go....I mean Brewski ;)

I think I am beginning to see the light from within my own Bruin fan camp! If we have absolutely nothing to cheer about in Westwood, let's defer to other sports! Good self-importance step for us Bruin slap~packers ;)

Go Kings
Go Dodgers
Go Angels
Go Clippers
Go Lakers
Go Ducks
Go Galaxy
Go Chivas
Go Defenders
Go Sparks
Go LA Kiss
Go Orange County Blues FC
Go Wild Geese Gaelic Football Club
Go all local winning high school athletic programs

Oh yeah, Go Bruins! There, that should keep them off our backs fellas!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
Man I am dumber than I thought, Why pay for something I can steal for free?
Yo Troll want to buy some hot tub water?? its really good creamy water.
LMFAO,
I'm willing to lend my load to boot.
Please Nation, I understand the euphoria of deferring to a hockey winner to get over other miserable UCLA Bruins baseball performance this season, but let's keep your specialized MBD tub water right where it is.......waiting for another Friday night extravaganza ;)

Go Bruins! Right now without Hot Rod Hundley’s intervention, it's all we know and it sure is a fun alternative for successful college athletics!
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like FUCLA is qualified to join the SEC....LMFAO!
I GUESS ThE ONLY THING YOU CAN DO IS THROW AROUND YOUR GAY SLURS BECAUSE YOUR TEAM CAN'T MAN UP. YOU RAG ON UCLA, BUT THEY BEAT YOU SO WHAT DOES THAT MAKE YOUR SUCKY TROJANS THAT CANT EVEN STEAL WITHOUT GETTING CAUGHT?

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

Judged:

PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Go Girl Go....I mean Brewski ;)
I think I am beginning to see the light from within my own Bruin fan camp! If we have absolutely nothing to cheer about in Westwood, let's defer to other sports! Good self-importance step for us Bruin slap~packers ;)
Go Kings
Go Dodgers
Go Angels
Go Clippers
Go Lakers
Go Ducks
Go Galaxy
Go Chivas
Go Defenders
Go Sparks
Go LA Kiss
Go Orange County Blues FC
Go Wild Geese Gaelic Football Club
Go all local winning high school athletic programs
Oh yeah, Go Bruins! There, that should keep them off our backs fellas!
Of course let's not forget Team USA in the World Cup, right fellow Bruins! That alone should keep everyone distracted away from our lonely Westwood summer ;)

Go Bruins, but MORE IMPORTANTLY let's focus on Go World Cup!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

Judged:

FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
<quoted text>I GUESS ThE ONLY THING YOU CAN DO IS THROW AROUND YOUR GAY SLURS BECAUSE YOUR TEAM CAN'T MAN UP. YOU RAG ON UCLA, BUT THEY BEAT YOU SO WHAT DOES THAT MAKE YOUR SUCKY TROJANS THAT CANT EVEN STEAL WITHOUT GETTING CAUGHT?
Thanks for the compliment about my bruins Mister Swamper. Believe me, we Bruins have been waiting for over a decade for our momentary bliss over those nasty Trojans ;)

Like I tell my fellow UCLA compadres though, be careful with your criticism when it can bite you back like an alligator clamping down on a marshmellow ;)

You see, those Trojans could hit you back with the fact they finished tied for second place in their conference while your Florida club finished fifth in your conference :/

But don't fret because

Go Bruins, Go Gators! Our two schools are lovers not haters!
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

Judged:

FLORIDA SLURPER wrote:
<quoted text>I GUESS ThE ONLY THING YOU CAN DO IS THROW AROUND YOUR GAY SLURS BECAUSE YOUR TEAM CAN'T MAN UP. YOU RAG ON UCLA, BUT THEY BEAT YOU SO WHAT DOES THAT MAKE YOUR SUCKY TROJANS THAT CANT EVEN STEAL WITHOUT GETTING CAUGHT?
I can see you"re still upset because Michael Sams is taken...For the record Sweetie, you came here with your homophobic rants attacking the Pac 12, but you are too stupid to realize that like you the best player in the SEC takes it up the arse! FUCLA has had two wins over a sanctioned depleted USC program, the last time we were at semi full strength it was USC 50 FUCLA 0...Florida only wishes it could have the tradition of USC, but I won't judge the rest of the Gators for one dooshe bagg Gaytor...Now go back to your corner and continue crying that Michael Sams chose another kween instead of you......LMFAO!
Chosen Traveler

Concord, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2014

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see you"re still upset because Michael Sams is taken...For the record Sweetie, you came here with your homophobic rants attacking the Pac 12, but you are too stupid to realize that like you the best player in the SEC takes it up the arse! FUCLA has had two wins over a sanctioned depleted USC program, the last time we were at semi full strength it was USC 50 FUCLA 0...Florida only wishes it could have the tradition of USC, but I won't judge the rest of the Gators for one dooshe bagg Gaytor...Now go back to your corner and continue crying that Michael Sams chose another kween instead of you......LMFAO!
Thanks for fighting my battles against these southerners in my absence while I travel the world over - my fellow San Marino resident ;)- although right I am in Brazil watching my team (Brazil) win, using Pac-12 referees making every call against our opponents and taking their goals away so we could win. games, Trojan style baby!!!.
I also love the way you used the excuses of losing to the hated bRuins because we had a bunch girls suited up against them, you sound just like our Trojan brother "Trojan". Please never admit (PC style) that we got beat by a better team, keep using the "depleted team" excuse, one of these someone is bound to believe it.

Fight On!!
FTFO!!
GO BRAZIL!!
Go ERA R E.!!
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2014

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for fighting my battles against these southerners in my absence while I travel the world over - my fellow San Marino resident ;)- although right I am in Brazil watching my team (Brazil) win, using Pac-12 referees making every call against our opponents and taking their goals away so we could win. games, Trojan style baby!!!.
I also love the way you used the excuses of losing to the hated bRuins because we had a bunch girls suited up against them, you sound just like our Trojan brother "Trojan". Please never admit (PC style) that we got beat by a better team, keep using the "depleted team" excuse, one of these someone is bound to believe it.
Fight On!!
FTFO!!
GO BRAZIL!!
Go ERA R E.!!
Morning Rob, say hello to MBD/BN i'm sure she's in her three point stance waiting to "hike"...LMFAO!
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2014

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
WELL I SEE YOU ARE STILL UPSET BY THE TWO TIMES YOUR TEAM MADE BCS BOWL APPEARANCES. THE FIRST, YOU GOT CAUGHT FOR CHEATING AND THEY TOOK IT AWAY, THE SECOND YOU LOST TO A ONE MAN SHOW. AS FOR MY GATORS, TWO BCS BOWL APPEARANCES, TWO NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS!

Go GATORS
SEC HAS 7 OUT OF THE LAST 8 BCS CHAMPIONSHIPS, THE PATHETIC 12....ZERO!
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2014

Judged:

FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
<quoted text>WELL I SEE YOU ARE STILL UPSET BY THE TWO TIMES YOUR TEAM MADE BCS BOWL APPEARANCES. THE FIRST, YOU GOT CAUGHT FOR CHEATING AND THEY TOOK IT AWAY, THE SECOND YOU LOST TO A ONE MAN SHOW. AS FOR MY GATORS, TWO BCS BOWL APPEARANCES, TWO NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS!
Go GATORS
Only 2 football National Titles?? LMFAO!! That kind of talk might get you some Bruin tail since those guys are desperate for one.....USC has 6 times as many as that...Run along now sweetie and go to the Bruin (gay) section of the bus...Bragging about 2 national titles?..LMFAO!!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2014

Judged:

FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
<quoted text>WELL I SEE YOU ARE STILL UPSET BY THE TWO TIMES YOUR TEAM MADE BCS BOWL APPEARANCES. THE FIRST, YOU GOT CAUGHT FOR CHEATING AND THEY TOOK IT AWAY, THE SECOND YOU LOST TO A ONE MAN SHOW. AS FOR MY GATORS, TWO BCS BOWL APPEARANCES, TWO NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS!
Go GATORS
Gee fella, my Bruins would love to even be considered in the BCS conversation :/

All this talk of SEC Championships and USC National Championships is something our UCLA football program is completely unfamiliar with! But DabNabIt, we are proud to be the National Champions in Ladies’ Gymnastics I tell you ;)

Go Bruins, Go Gators! With all that competition around, we both could use some spiked Gatorade!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2014

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Only 2 football National Titles?? LMFAO!! That kind of talk might get you some Bruin tail since those guys are desperate for one.....USC has 6 times as many as that...Run along now sweetie and go to the Bruin (gay) section of the bus...Bragging about 2 national titles?..LMFAO!!
Please sir, no need to rub it in our Bruin faces here. Besides that would ruin our creamy completions ;)

Don't you think my Westwood cohorts know that despite our recent success, we really still have never played in a BCS bowl game, yet I dare even conceive the thought, a BCS National Championship game :/

But alas, it is summer and there are many other things for college football fans to defer our hopes and dreams on to make up for our baseball failures, like rooting for any local sports team to experience the taste of victory :)

Go Bruins! High School City Championships can be fun to watch too I tell you!

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2014

Judged:

FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
Go GATORS
your dealing with a skitzo Trojan Troll here swamper,
1/2 of the girl thinks she funny as PPPrick, the other 1/2 of the skitzo troll thinks she is the "mean" Trojan.
They are one in the same, They talk of all their championships, but we all know they haven't really "won" shyt since the 70's in fact NEVER one one football championship ON THE FIELD, Oh they cheated in 2004, but that was taken away.
This skitzo likes to make fun of the MIGHTY Bruins having 111 National championship, pointing out the girls softball championships, but they love their "girls water polo" championship and recently bragging about beating the MIGHTY Bruins in ROWING !!! AYFKM Rowing???
It only took u$c 49 more years to get to 100 than the MIGHTY BRUINS.

Go Bruins, Go Gators!!!
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2014

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
your dealing with a skitzo Trojan Troll here swamper,
1/2 of the girl thinks she funny as PPPrick, the other 1/2 of the skitzo troll thinks she is the "mean" Trojan.
They are one in the same, They talk of all their championships, but we all know they haven't really "won" shyt since the 70's in fact NEVER one one football championship ON THE FIELD, Oh they cheated in 2004, but that was taken away.
This skitzo likes to make fun of the MIGHTY Bruins having 111 National championship, pointing out the girls softball championships, but they love their "girls water polo" championship and recently bragging about beating the MIGHTY Bruins in ROWING !!! AYFKM Rowing???
It only took u$c 49 more years to get to 100 than the MIGHTY BRUINS.
Go Bruins, Go Gators!!!
Sounds like ol MBD/BN has the hotts for The Florida Slurper...LMFAO!...Be careful Slurper,MBD/BN likes to hit on all male posters, he will be begging you to put on your speedos and have a beer with him at his watering hole The Dolphin Bar... The Florida Slurper sounds like a mental midget like MBD/BN maybe BN finally found someone dumber than her....LMFAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••