UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#27992 Jun 12, 2014
FLORIDA SLURPER wrote:
IN THE SEC WE PLAY REAL GAY FOOTBALL, LAND TOP GAY RECRUITS, LIKE MICHAEL SAMS AND KISS MEN ON THE LIPS .OUR BUTT GAP KEEPS WIDENING
GO GAYTORS & THE LGBA!
Sounds like FUCLA is qualified to join the SEC....LMFAO!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#27993 Jun 12, 2014
I see the trolls Mayor in San Marino is throwing dog shyt on citizens yard, why doesn't that surprise me?, she fits right in there.
LMFAO

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#27994 Jun 12, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
I see the trolls Mayor in San Marino is throwing dog shyt on citizens yard, why doesn't that surprise me?, she fits right in there.
LMFAO
My my Nation, it is about time you show back up. I understand your reluctance to appear being the bad luck fella and all, but we have to get back to rooting our Bruins on :)

As for the hockey Kings, Lifer, Brewski, and I have outvoted you and are requesting you stay off Topix tomorrow with your "Go Kings" public declaration! After all, some of the local folk around here want them to have a fighting chance without your non-Westwood, ill-advised mojo :/

Additionally, your quirky LMFAO sign off you have been displaying is making our Westside fans rather uneasy, especially if followed up by another Bruin loss. Just ask our UCLA baseball fans about that :(

Go Bruins! We have voted MBD/Nation of the Topix island for tomorrow!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#27995 Jun 12, 2014
Now now boys no more gay bashing on this thread, even though it's a Bruin thread and they deserve the bashing, it is upsetting MBD/BN. He was sent home from "school" yesterday for going poo poo in his adult diaper the Dr said it's because of the gay MBD/BN bashing on topix...Be nice to the young fella.
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#27996 Jun 12, 2014
The Love Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>what??? I love all the gay bashing.I find it stimulating and erotic. It's what I do before I go to work on Santa Monica Blvd. Being kweer is why I became a Bruin fan...Go Bruins!
Sick Freeeak!.....LOL!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#27997 Jun 13, 2014
Tonight is the night that they need to Bringith out the Lord's Cup!!!

Go Kings Go!!!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#27998 Jun 13, 2014
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
IN THE SEC WE PLAY REAL FOOTBALL, LAND TOP RECRUITS, AND WIN NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS. IN THE PAC12, YOU SISSIES TALK ABOUT DRESSING LIKE KWEERS AND WATCHING YOUR TOUCH FOOTBALL CONFERENCE ATTEMPT TO PLAY SOME FORM OF DEFENSE. OUR SUPERIORITY GAP OVER YOU KEEPS WIDENING
Go GATORS & THE SEC!
Dream on and stay proud while you play teams like Florida International! Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh

West Hollywood, CA

#27999 Jun 13, 2014
Brew In wrote:
Tonight is the night that we need to spew in MBD's Cup!!!
Go Go Go!!!
There you go Brewski, now your are talking! See you tonight at the special King-sized hot tub extravaganza at MBD/Nation's pad ;)

Go Bruins! We Bruins can be the "cream" of our own cup!

West Hollywood, CA

#28000 Jun 13, 2014
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Dream on and stay proud
Excellent Bruin philosophy Brewski. You spit in on the head with that one ;)

Go Bruins! We stand proud and are now living the dream because of the efforts of individuals like Coach Jimmy and his "open" agenda!

West Hollywood, CA

#28002 Jun 14, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
Yippee for the Kings! I am not a jinx, I am not a jinx, I am not a jinx...
Hooray Nation, you enjoy yourself just like all us Bruins did last night together in your hot tub. It was sure fun helping each other hoist our own stanley manly cups ;)

I would also like to congratulate you Nation on refraining from a Kings cheer on this site yesterday. A lot of the fellas thought the Kings might have a chance because of that and thus avoiding the MBD/nation jinx :)

Go Bruins! Go Kings! Okay, yes even Bruin hairdressers from West Hollywood can get caught up in the hoopla!

West Hollywood, CA

#28003 Jun 14, 2014
Fight On wrote:
Congrats to The LA Kings. Despite having phaggette peddophyle fans like MBD/BN and Screw In, they did it, they defeated the powerful MBD/BN jinx, oh yeah they also won the Stanley Cup....LMFAO!
I will have you know sir that just to alleviate this infamous MBD/Nation jinx, we had Nation and Brewski take turns standing on their heads last night and giving each other a clown jiffy. Worked for them and worked for the Kings :)

Ohhhhhhh Gooooooo Bruins!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#28004 Jun 14, 2014
Hey troll Rangers in 6??????? nice call fool
Kings win Stanly cup in 5 and I was there, was at the game last night, partied ON THE ICE afterwards. The perks are great.
bite on troll, your boys win rowing, mine the Stanley Cup!
LMFAOl
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#28005 Jun 14, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
Hey troll Rangers in 6??????? nice call fool
Kings win Stanly cup in 5 and I was there, was at the game last night, partied ON THE ICE afterwards. The perks are great.
bite on troll, your boys win rowing, mine the Stanley Cup!
LMFAOl
As if the LA Kings would let a broke arse POS like you in the building much less on the Ice. Maybe when the place was empty at 3 am you and your phaggette friends broke in and jizzed on the floor....LMFAO!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#28006 Jun 14, 2014
I see the "BN" alert is working, the troll only took 22 minutes to spew his hate and jealousy, what a pathetic POS.

sorry dude ALL of it was true, eat your sorry heart out troll.
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#28007 Jun 14, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
What you said about meiALL of it was true, eat your sorry heart out, I'm such a sorry arse troll.
Finally some words of truth coming out of you....Dude you must be thee most pathetic person on here. For years you were Begging guys you don't know to come have a beer with you( i'm sure you wanted more than suds on your face lmfao) Now making up a family member who gets you tickets? Put the bottle down you old phagette! Say hello to the pink elephants for me...LMFAO!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#28008 Jun 15, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
I see the "BN" alert is working, the troll only took 22 minutes to spew his hate and jealousy, what a pathetic POS.
My apologies to you BN, I saw you on the Ice during the celebration, oh wait a minute that was Chris Sutter, he runs circles around you...LMFAO!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#28009 Jun 15, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
Come to think of it there are two LA Kings management that could be your nephew so maybe I shouldn't doubt you even though you are one lying POS...Let's see Philip Anschutz? Perhaps Ed Roski?...No those guys are much too young to be your nephew...LMFAO!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#28010 Jun 15, 2014
Just when I think the POS Troll has reached her all time low, she makes fun of a Down's Syndrome kid.
Fact is he's a great kid, his seats are right in front of the nephews. and have cheered him on when I sit by him.
YOU BYTCH ARE A LOWER THAN LIFE POS.
May Karma hit back at your sorry ares.

tick, tick, tick
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#28011 Jun 15, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
Just when I think the POS Troll has reached her all time low, she makes fun of a Down's Syndrome kid.
Fact is he's a great kid, his seats are right in front of the nephews. and have cheered him on when I sit by him.
tick, tick, tick
You're right I owe Chris Sutter a great apology! Comparing him with a low life scumbagg like you is the worst thing that has ever been said to him. My apologies to The Sutter family for such a low blow.
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#28012 Jun 15, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
tick, tick, tick
Dude you are a work of art.... You have the audacity to say that you cheer Sutter's kid on? Why in the hell would he need you to cheer him on? That's a very arrogant statement. It was probably the other way around.He took one look at you and cheered you on...You hope karma hits me? Guess what shyttbagg, you wishing ill on me means that you want someone doing the same to you...Dude you are one stoooooopid Mother Effer!...No wonder Rob likes hanging around with you, you make The Sweet Thang look smart....LMFAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min shinningelectr0n 1,154,229
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 min cpeter1313 307,003
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 7 min IBdaMann 2,688
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min KiMare 232,911
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 26 min KiMare 201,176
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 22 hr Roy the Boy 691
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Dec 16 The Real Daniel S... 281
More from around the web