UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story

“Love El Monte & my trojans”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#27970 Jun 11, 2014
Ramon wrote:
<quoted text>Fight On!!! and Go Brazil!!!
Oh Ramon last weekend in Weho was the best, I was sooo happy to be voted "Princess" and ride the USC float. with you and the "other" SV Queens.
fight on honey. your the best.

Location hidden

#27971 Jun 11, 2014
ooops SC not SV, my silly fingers made a boo boo
Ramon

Los Angeles, CA

#27972 Jun 11, 2014
fight__on wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Ramon last weekend in Weho was the best, I was sooo happy to be voted "Princess" and ride the USC float. with you and the "other" SV Queens.
fight on honey. your the best.
yes I was there too, and I had a blast!! which float were you on?
Fight On!!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#27973 Jun 11, 2014
Broadway Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Those two kweens MBD and BFL is the reason I left topix. I went to have a beer with those guys. Once they started drinking their gayness erupted if you know what I mean. I should have gotten the hint when they showed up in tight Dolphin Shorts and pastel tank tops. Then a slow song came on and they both begged me to slow dance with then, then they had a feather fisted fight over me, I left when Rob popped a boner and begged me to stay.
Sounds like you left before Rob got to "bottom of things".....LMFAO!
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

#27974 Jun 11, 2014
ALL YOU FAIRIES NEED TO GET ONE THING STRAIGHT, THE SEC IS THE BEST CONFERENCE iN THE LAND AND WILL RULE COLLEGE FOOTBALL AGAIN!

GO GATORS

Location hidden

#27975 Jun 11, 2014
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
ALL YOU FAIRIES NEED TO GET ONE THING STRAIGHT, THE SEC IS THE BEST CONFERENCE iN THE LAND AND WILL RULE COLLEGE FOOTBALL AGAIN!
GO GATORS
Oh sweetheart, you know USC is the football champions of the world, Your SEC teams (except Bama) just don't pay your players what we at MIGHTY USC do our "boys", speaking of bama, my main squeeze Lanie Kiffin is just so damn cute.
Fight On Swamp boy!!!

Location hidden

#27976 Jun 11, 2014
Ramon wrote:
<quoted text>
Fight On!!
I'm the one who had her head under your skirt you dog, don't play coy with me,

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#27979 Jun 12, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>weak sauceF agget!!! you can't be that stupid to believe that was me...wait, yes you are.
Oh my Lifer, you left your medication on my nightstand! No wonder all these characters are now emerging on this forum :/

To get you back to only being three personalities instead of the current ten, I will have Brewski drive them over to you after he stops by for a clown jiffy with Nation and me ;)

Go Bruins! Westwood fans need off season medication too besides the Mylanta and Excedrin we require during out tremulous seasons!

West Hollywood, CA

#27980 Jun 12, 2014
fight__on wrote:
ooops SC not SV, my silly fingers made a boo boo
Well that is understandable Lifer if you attach the long acrylic nails ;)

But Lifer, please make sure your typing errors do not give away that you are working incognito to try and sway the general public away from our Coach Jimmy influenced "open closet" policy for players and students ;)

Go Bruins! Here in Westwood we don't want to hog ALL the glory, but a hog poking through a gloryhole in the campus library restroom wouldn't be so bad!

West Hollywood, CA

#27981 Jun 12, 2014
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
GO GATORS
Thanks for the compliment fella. You see, here in Westwood we encourage comments that meet the criteria of Coach Jimmy Mora Junior and his compassion towards "different" indvidiuals ;)

As far as ruling, if that is with an iron fist moistened with Crisco, we Bruins are all for it :)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooo UCLA Bruins!

West Hollywood, CA

#27982 Jun 12, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you left before Rob got to "bottom of things".....LMFAO!
Must I remind you again sir, that we Bruins do not divulge what "goes down" in MBD/Nation's hot tub. I would love to say that is for us to know and you to find out, but unfortunately we can never coax you nasty Trojans to partake in our rump ruckus activity :/

I would also like to strike from the records any public comments that may have been made about Nikki Dragovic or Mattie Barnes secretly visiting MBD's tub. That is only hearsay and a mere coincidence that vehicles with personalized plates matching their description were parked out front on several Friday nights ;)

Go Bruins! Getting to the "bottom of things" is a Westwood/South Bay specialty for us!

West Hollywood, CA

#27983 Jun 12, 2014
Ramon wrote:
<quoted text>
Fight On!!
This sounds a little suspect to me! Then how come we didn't see any of you nasty Trojans at the “LA Pride" parade in West Hollywood last Sunday :/

Not that I am complaining, because seeing a sea of "true blue" and gold walking down the boulevard was enough to pop a cork on the concealed bottle in my rawhide chaps ;)

Go Bruins! The only floats are leftovers in MBD/nation’s hot tub!

West Hollywood, CA

#27984 Jun 12, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
!
Well Nation, you going to sit their like a lump in the pants and say nothing, or are you going to "unleash" yourself like the rest of us Bruins ;)

Go Bruins! Westwood, West Hollywood, and El Monte have our gayme face on, but we need Manhattan Beach to complete the circle!

West Hollywood, CA

#27985 Jun 12, 2014
Brew In wrote:
I'm heading over to Rob's house now with the meds
Thanks Brewski. MBD will reward you with extra time in the hot tub tomorrow night ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooo Bruins!

West Hollywood, CA

#27986 Jun 12, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
Yo Everyone:
Go Kings
Go Giants
Nation could you please get back to Bruin talk here :/

I don't even care about this so-all MBD jinx and the fact the Kings lost last night and the Giants have a three game losing streak, but the rest of the rest of the Westwood slap~pack wants you to concentrate on our "athletic supporter" programs ;)

Go Bruins! Well if the MBD/Nation jinx is real, then maybe we should have him root for other losing teams than just our beloved Bruins!
Ramon

Los Angeles, CA

#27987 Jun 12, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>This sounds a little suspect to me! Then how come we didn't see any of you nasty Trojans at the “LA Pride" parade in West Hollywood last Sunday :/
Not that I am complaining, because seeing a sea of "true blue" and gold walking down the boulevard was enough to pop a cork on the concealed bottle in my rawhide chaps ;)
Go Bruins! The only floats are leftovers in MBD/nation’s hot tub!
I find your posts offensive, I can see right through you that you're fake altogether. I came out 6 years ago on my third year at USC, and I would not change my life style for anything in the world. I was happy to find hundreds of gay students at USC, and also happier to know our gay community at USC has the largest gay and lesbians group of any campus in the state of California.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#27988 Jun 12, 2014
Ramon wrote:
<quoted text>I find your posts offensive, I can see right through you that you're fake altogether. I came out 6 years ago on my third year at USC, and I would not change my life style for anything in the world. I was happy to find hundreds of gay students at USC, and also happier to know our gay community at USC has the largest gay and lesbians group of any campus in the state of California.
Don't tell that to Fight On and Trojan, they might shoot theirWad from happiness, they thought SUC was a straight campus.

Location hidden

#27989 Jun 12, 2014
Ramon wrote:
<quoted text>I find your posts offensive, I can see right through you that you're fake altogether. I came out 6 years ago on my third year at USC, and I would not change my life style for anything in the world. I was happy to find hundreds of gay students at USC, and also happier to know our gay community at USC has the largest gay and lesbians group of any campus in the state of California.
hey big boy how about a USC ménage à trois ,you me and PPP ?
Ramon

Los Angeles, CA

#27990 Jun 12, 2014
fight__on wrote:
<quoted text>
hey big boy how about a USC ménage à trois ,you me and PPP ?
I also find your commentary and sexual advances gross and offensive. But, Fight On!!
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

#27991 Jun 12, 2014
IN THE SEC WE PLAY REAL FOOTBALL, LAND TOP RECRUITS, AND WIN NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS. IN THE PAC12, YOU SISSIES TALK ABOUT DRESSING LIKE KWEERS AND WATCHING YOUR TOUCH FOOTBALL CONFERENCE ATTEMPT TO PLAY SOME FORM OF DEFENSE. OUR SUPERIORITY GAP OVER YOU KEEPS WIDENING

Go GATORS & THE SEC!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 43 min Smart Alex 1,153,484
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 59 min Earth inhabited 2,663
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Joe fortuna 232,800
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr Joe fortuna 201,156
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr Pearl Jam 306,955
Should child beauty pageants be banned? Tue Roy the Boy 685
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Dec 16 The Real Daniel S... 281
More from around the web