UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32594 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#27956 Jun 9, 2014
yo troll Rangers in 6? LMFAO see the score fool 3 zip 10 minutes left.
man you been backing losers couple of years now. the lady Trojans football and basketball teams,
LMFAO, you need to go crawl under your rock for a couple years and let your vigina heal.
Fight On

San Diego, CA

#27957 Jun 9, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
man you been backing losers couple of years now. the lady Trojans football and basketball teams,
LMFAO, you need to go crawl under your rock for a couple years and let your vigina heal.
you are so right, been banged too hard, too many times. I guess that's the bad part of being a transsexual, nobody told me it would bleed like this after every session.
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27958 Jun 10, 2014
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
<quoted text>HOW COME EVERYTIME WE HEAR ABOUT JOHN WOODEN BACK HERE IT IS ABOUT CHEATING. WHAT'S IN THE BRUINS WATER OUT THERE...AND WHY ARE ALL THE BRUINS FANS FAGS?
Ya know Swampie ol girl, it's this way. Wooden was the biggest cheater in the history of organized sports in USA history. Sam Gilbert was not the bad guy Wooden was...Disgraceful!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#27959 Jun 10, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>STFU Fight On, youStuupidFaag USC has always been and will continue to the SCum of college football.
Oops Lifer, I believe you hit the wrong rely to button here and meant someone else. But nevertheless, I will stand by you in our Bruin attacks against those nasty Trojans ;)

Just remember my Bruin voice of reason and advice. If we start to ridicule our opponents, they can very easily respond by bringing up some of those unsavory areas we Bruins are trying sweep under our manicured Westwood campus lawn ;)

Go Bruins! Some scum stains are harder to remove than we think!

West Hollywood, CA

#27960 Jun 10, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
Nation can we please get back to Bruin athletics. I am sure there is something we can dig up around Westwood instead of you going out on us behind our Bruin backs with other sports venues :/

How about summer beach volleyball. Do we have a notch for that? Or maybe Bruin Men's Softball? We have to be good at something else, right :/

Go Bruins! Like Rosie The Riveter used to say "We Can Do It!"
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27961 Jun 10, 2014
Looks like another Bruin is in trouble again!.....LMFAO!

TMZ has reported that The "tranny "in the Anderson Cooper sex tape is a he/she from Manhattan Beach Ca, who goes by the name of BN, she/he is identified by a large powder blue and gold tattoo on her backside that screams "I Love UCLA Rob".. Cooper said he didn't realize he was being video taped " I hope this bytch doesn't pull a V. Stiviano on me" exclaimed Cooper, I paid BN the standard $5 dollars she should be happy with that.....
Chosen Traveler

Van Nuys, CA

#27962 Jun 10, 2014
Fight On wrote:
Looks like another Bruin is in trouble again!.....LMFAO!
TMZ has reported that The "tranny "in the Anderson Cooper sex tape is a he/she from Manhattan Beach Ca, who goes by the name of BN, she/he is identified by a large powder blue and gold tattoo on her backside that screams "I Love UCLA Rob".. Cooper said he didn't realize he was being video taped " I hope this bytch doesn't pull a V. Stiviano on me" exclaimed Cooper, I paid BN the standard $5 dollars she should be happy with that.....
shyt, I need my meds, pee pee peete, Fight On, papi chulo, AR, oh who am I fooling?
Anthony

Los Angeles, CA

#27963 Jun 11, 2014
USC!!!

West Hollywood, CA

#27964 Jun 11, 2014
Anthony wrote:
USC!!!
Please sir, my fellow Bruins and I have heard enough of that name for too many years now :(

I realize those trifling sanctions are over now, so you nasty Trojans really don't need to remind us that we have not grabbed and dashed with the football dominance like we said we were going to :/

Coach Ricky said the monopoly was over in Southern California, but frankly I am rather disappointed that my Coach Jimmy-led Bruins have basically played in the same type of non-BCS bowl games like your Trojans have too during your reduced scholarship/sanctioned seasons :/

So please fella, enough of the USC this and the USC that. We Bruins already realize it and right now are scrambling for contingency plans once our single source hero Hot Rod Hundley departs :/

Go Bruins! UCLA, UCLA, UCLA, UCLA, UCLA. Sorry need to get them in while we are still considered somewhat viable!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27965 Jun 11, 2014
Bob Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought I would come back to life one more time to tell all you condum boys to Eff Off!
Hey Rob, hows your man boobs hanging?...LMFAO!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27966 Jun 11, 2014
Crazy Beautiful wrote:
<quoted text> I remember I went out with Rob, thought he was a man turned out to be a fagg!, He wanted to borrow all my clothes, the bytch even had the nerve to show me her boobs and vagina, I must say it did get me a bit jealous those boobs were gigantic.
Too bad you didn't do well with MBD/BN either, he was tranny of the year again as voted by WEHO Chamber of Commerce......LMFAO!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#27967 Jun 11, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Rob, hows your man boobs hanging?...LMFAO!
weak sauceF agget!!! you can't be that stupid to believe that was me...wait, yes you are.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#27968 Jun 11, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you didn't do well with MBD/BN either, he was tranny of the year again as voted by WEHO Chamber of Commerce......LMFAO!
bahahaha youKweerBabyBytch, stop using my material, you stupid tranny.
Ramon

Los Angeles, CA

#27969 Jun 11, 2014
Anthony wrote:
USC!!!
Fight On!!! and Go Brazil!!!

“Love El Monte & my trojans”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#27970 Jun 11, 2014
Ramon wrote:
<quoted text>Fight On!!! and Go Brazil!!!
Oh Ramon last weekend in Weho was the best, I was sooo happy to be voted "Princess" and ride the USC float. with you and the "other" SV Queens.
fight on honey. your the best.

Location hidden

#27971 Jun 11, 2014
ooops SC not SV, my silly fingers made a boo boo
Ramon

Los Angeles, CA

#27972 Jun 11, 2014
fight__on wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Ramon last weekend in Weho was the best, I was sooo happy to be voted "Princess" and ride the USC float. with you and the "other" SV Queens.
fight on honey. your the best.
yes I was there too, and I had a blast!! which float were you on?
Fight On!!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27973 Jun 11, 2014
Broadway Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Those two kweens MBD and BFL is the reason I left topix. I went to have a beer with those guys. Once they started drinking their gayness erupted if you know what I mean. I should have gotten the hint when they showed up in tight Dolphin Shorts and pastel tank tops. Then a slow song came on and they both begged me to slow dance with then, then they had a feather fisted fight over me, I left when Rob popped a boner and begged me to stay.
Sounds like you left before Rob got to "bottom of things".....LMFAO!
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

#27974 Jun 11, 2014
ALL YOU FAIRIES NEED TO GET ONE THING STRAIGHT, THE SEC IS THE BEST CONFERENCE iN THE LAND AND WILL RULE COLLEGE FOOTBALL AGAIN!

GO GATORS

Location hidden

#27975 Jun 11, 2014
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
ALL YOU FAIRIES NEED TO GET ONE THING STRAIGHT, THE SEC IS THE BEST CONFERENCE iN THE LAND AND WILL RULE COLLEGE FOOTBALL AGAIN!
GO GATORS
Oh sweetheart, you know USC is the football champions of the world, Your SEC teams (except Bama) just don't pay your players what we at MIGHTY USC do our "boys", speaking of bama, my main squeeze Lanie Kiffin is just so damn cute.
Fight On Swamp boy!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Earl 1,458,396
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 min silly rabbit 312,674
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) 7 hr Yin 17
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sat Eagle 12 258,039
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Fri Go Blue Forever 57
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Nov 28 Local Warming 10,372
Should child beauty pageants be banned? (Sep '14) Nov 22 Heatherfeather 780
More from around the web