UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#27927 Jun 5, 2014
Look the skitzo trolls off her meds, talking to herself.

BTW Troll the Mighty Giants won again today.

LMFAO
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#27928 Jun 5, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
Look the skitzo trolls off her meds, talking to herself.
BTW Troll the Mighty Giants won again today.
LMFAO
It's what she does, she has no friends so she has to fabricate them...just like Trojan has no friends so even he has to resort to tools like Fight On and her other personas, WHAT A TOOL!!!
Bruin For Life

Whittier, CA

#27931 Jun 5, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Mikes Hockey Burger 3am you phaggges show up, ambulance will pick you up at 3:01am...LMFAO!
3:01 am, is that the time your toilet cleaning shift is over?
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#27932 Jun 5, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>3:01 am, is that the time your toilet cleaning shift is over?
That's the time I will be flushing two gay turds(BN BFL) down the toilet....LMFAO!
Bruin For Life

Whittier, CA

#27933 Jun 5, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the time I will be flushing two gay turds(BN BFL) down the toilet....LMFAO!
then you woke up, kweenie...either one of us would knock you into eternity, you dycklessvwanderer.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#27935 Jun 6, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>then you woke up, kweenie...either one of us would knock you into eternity, you dycklessvwanderer.
Oh my fellas, such harsh words and it isn't even late August yet, when normally our pre-season boasting swings into full gear :/

And speaking of knocking into eternity, I commend you lifer for your sporty effort last Friday night at the hot tub party! Might I suggest bringing your crotch-zippered Bruin Speedos tonight has Brewski said he is hungry ;)

Go Bruins! Knock-knock-knockin on Heaven's backdoor!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#27936 Jun 6, 2014
Fight On wrote:
I knew you phagge bytches wouldn't show! Smart move, I'd a pick BFL up by her feet swing her at MBD/BN knock both you phagges out instantly....LMFAO!
they only thing you would be swinging is you fake titttiesYou tranny!!!:LMFAO

West Hollywood, CA

#27937 Jun 6, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
I'm off my meds again, talking to myself.
BTW the Mighty Giants (not the Bruins) won again today.
LMFAO
Nation please, ask Lifer for some of his meds so you can get back on the Westwood/South Bay course and root on the Hot Rod Hundley led Bruins, instead of another professionally paid sports team besides ours :/

Go Bruins! Besides, True Blue and Gold is much more appealing than those manly Giant colors!

West Hollywood, CA

#27938 Jun 6, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>they only thing I would be swinging is my fake tittties, Ima tranny!!!:LMFAO
DabNabIt Lifer, when you and I post so closely together, others are going to think we are one and the same.....though I know it can "feel" that way on Friday nights ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooooo Bruins!

West Hollywood, CA

#27939 Jun 6, 2014
ATTENTION WESTWOOD AND AREA MEMBERS - Though Bruin response has already been overwhelming (thanks mainly to Coach Jimmy's publicly displayed progressive views), we still have a few Bruin name tags left to hand out for our annual LA PRIDE Parade, set to glide off this Sunday, June 9th at 11:00 am in West Hollywood :)

See all you "True-bluers" there :)

Go LGBT/UCLA Bruins!

Westwood

#27940 Jun 6, 2014
I see the Special Olympics are at sc today how appropriate.

I'll bet the troll will win the most medals & hugs

LMFAO.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#27941 Jun 6, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
I see the Special Olympics are at sc today how appropriate.
I'll bet the troll will win the most medals & hugs
LMFAO.
Only if she can keep from falling flat on his face from them triple-Gs he got implanted two years ago...them hurdles can be rather challenging for a big busted trannie like Fight On
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#27942 Jun 6, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>If Only I can keep from falling flat on my face from my triple-G all natural man boobs...them hurdles can be rather challenging for a big busted trannie like Me
Now now Robbie, talk like that only makes The Late MBD/BN a might bit jealous, since her boobs are paid for....LMFAO!
Fight On

United States

#27943 Jun 7, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>they only thing you would be swinging is you fake titttiesYou tranny!!!:LMFAO
now, now Lifer, no need to knock me for my decision to become a transsexual. The joy I feel from being a woman is inexplicable, I ride hard every night and USC STEVE can confirm right here, right now that my vagina feels just like a real one.

Westwood

#27944 Jun 7, 2014
heh, heh, heh
the Trolls butt must be sooooo tight.
Kings win 5 to 4
Giants win 5 to 4 a walkoff.
Rangers in 6 ?????
LMFAO
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#27945 Jun 8, 2014
Congratulations to my good Friend BN. your LA Kings and SF Giants did it again. Have a great week my friend and enjoy fathers day ol buddy.

West Hollywood, CA

#27946 Jun 8, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
heh, heh, heh
the Trolls butt must be sooooo tight.
That's the spirit Nation! Especially with all of us here in West Hollywood together and ready to be "prideful"! Oh and I love Lifer's chaps ;)

Parades starts in five minutes fellas, hoist your flagpole Brewski :)

Ohhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooo Bruins!

Westwood

#27947 Jun 8, 2014
Someone tell the toll I could give a ratsass what that fool thinks

BTW Bytch the MIGHTY GIANTS won once a again today!

Screw you

Go KINGS, Go GIANTS, & Go BRUINS!!!!!

LMFAO!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#27948 Jun 8, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
Someone tell the toll I could give a ratsass what that fool thinks
BTW Bytch the MIGHTY GIANTS won once a again today!
Screw you
Go KINGS, Go GIANTS, & Go BRUINS!!!!!
LMFAO!
Your nephew must be proud of you MBD/BN ol girl,leading the Pride parade again. You and Robbie on the Bruin float with Jim Mora Jr and Anderson Cooper riding a giant pickle. TMZ reported that Santa Monica police had to cover you up since all you were wearing was a french tickler....LMFAO!

West Hollywood, CA

#27949 Jun 9, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
Someone bell the toll on my ratsass being Bytched by the MIGHTY GIANT Mattie Barnes manhood again today!
And Screw you BRUINS!!!!! I don't need you anymore, I have "other" replacement teams I can cheer for! LMFAO!
Nation please, I realize your frustration as the parade did not go as planned with the local law authorities and such, but look at it this way, at least you got a nice tan, no Speedo lines or anything ;)

Go Bruins! With Coach Jimmy Jr as our Grand Marshall, we parade with the best of them!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Tony Rome 1,126,498
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 17 min Mychihuahuawillbite 306,260
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 21 min superwilly 230,164
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 46 min Aloha 1,526
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 2 hr squeezers 458
Old UK WildCat Picture Signed by Adolph F.Rupp+... (Apr '07) 23 hr Local man 40
Do you hate UK Wildcats, we DO :-) (Apr '11) Wed Geoscientist 50

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE