UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32588 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#27912 Jun 4, 2014
Go Kings Go!!!!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27913 Jun 4, 2014
NY Rangers in 6!!!!!!!!!! Eff you phagges!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#27914 Jun 4, 2014
Didn't take the skitzo troll long to jump in, she must sit all day at her computer waiting for my moniker to show up. I feel so honored.
Nephew Hooked me up with suite seats for Sats. game. so skitzo enjoy sitting at home on your computer hoping and praying the kings lose. It Ain't gonna happen troll. Enjoy the game tonight you pathetic POS..
LMFAO !!!
GO KINGS GO
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27915 Jun 4, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
Didn't take the skitzo troll long to jump in, she must sit all day at her computer waiting for my moniker to show up. I feel so honored.
Nephew Hooked me up with suite seats for Sats. game. so skitzo enjoy sitting at home on your computer hoping and praying the kings lose. It Ain't gonna happen troll. Enjoy the game tonight you pathetic POS..
LMFAO !!!
GO KINGS GO
You "nephew" what's his name "Bob Smith" or is it "Papi Chulo"...LMFAO!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#27916 Jun 4, 2014
Well that didn't take the skitzo troll long 17 mintes, the Bruin Nation alert must be working well.
get a life troll'
LMFAO
tick, tick, tick

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#27918 Jun 4, 2014
Man I'll say one thing the skizo troll is one sick MFer,
dude you really need some mental health, your one sick SOB
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27919 Jun 4, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
I agree BN, Rob is one sick dude, don't worry you're a close second Snookums ole girl...LMFAO!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27920 Jun 4, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
Notice how you didn't deny anything...Siiick freeak!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#27921 Jun 5, 2014
Yo Troll:
Kings win 3-2
Giants win 3-2
Life is good on my end how bout your's troll?
LMFAO
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27922 Jun 5, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
Yo Troll:
Kings win 3-2
Giants win 3-2
LMFAO
I tell you what MBD ol buddy, you seem to have a ton of hate for me. Best thing for you to do is to leave those tix for Saturdays game under my name, that will make you feel much better as a person. Like Rob tells you when he's ready to plug you...It's better to give than receive.....LMFAO!!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#27923 Jun 5, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
Yo Troll:
Kings win 3-2
Giants win 3-2
LMFAO
Nation please, let's not get "into" who's "end" is good! That stays between us tub-hubbing Bruins, right ;)

But again, I am appalled that you insist "Life is good" when our short duration, once-heralded Bruin baseball team lost 30 games this season and finished ninth in the Pacific 12! We were oceans away from Omaha this year :(

Go Bruins! I know we always do, but we can't just pick and choose our acceptable Bruin sports to cheer for!

West Hollywood, CA

#27924 Jun 5, 2014
Brew In wrote:
Go Kings Go!!!!
Brewski please, not you too :/

It is sad enough we never hear from you around here much anymore, but we Bruins expect you to at least acknowledge something related to Westwood when you do! Maybe a “Hot Rod Hundley carrying the school” comment or something like that ;)

Go Bruins! I expect more from our "true" blue fans than diversions from our own athletics!

West Hollywood, CA

#27925 Jun 5, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
You "nephew" what's his name "Bob Smith" or is it "Papi Chulo"...LMFAO!!
Please sir, I implore you to not talk poorly about those two names :/

They were/are upstanding Bruin representatives here on Topix, and if you disagree, I will simply have to concur with Lifer to see which one he like impersonating best and have one of "them" get back to you ;)
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27926 Jun 5, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Please sir, I implore you to not talk poorly about those two names :/
They were/are upstanding Bruin representatives here on Topix, and if you disagree, I will simply have to concur with Lifer to see which one he like impersonating best and have one of "them" get back to you ;)
Now now PP, let's not speculate that BFL aka Bob, er Rob is really the late Bob Smith, just as it's not true that The Late MBD is also The Late BN.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#27927 Jun 5, 2014
Look the skitzo trolls off her meds, talking to herself.

BTW Troll the Mighty Giants won again today.

LMFAO
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#27928 Jun 5, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
Look the skitzo trolls off her meds, talking to herself.
BTW Troll the Mighty Giants won again today.
LMFAO
It's what she does, she has no friends so she has to fabricate them...just like Trojan has no friends so even he has to resort to tools like Fight On and her other personas, WHAT A TOOL!!!
Bruin For Life

San Diego, CA

#27931 Jun 5, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Mikes Hockey Burger 3am you phaggges show up, ambulance will pick you up at 3:01am...LMFAO!
3:01 am, is that the time your toilet cleaning shift is over?
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27932 Jun 5, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>3:01 am, is that the time your toilet cleaning shift is over?
That's the time I will be flushing two gay turds(BN BFL) down the toilet....LMFAO!
Bruin For Life

San Diego, CA

#27933 Jun 5, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the time I will be flushing two gay turds(BN BFL) down the toilet....LMFAO!
then you woke up, kweenie...either one of us would knock you into eternity, you dycklessvwanderer.

West Hollywood, CA

#27935 Jun 6, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>then you woke up, kweenie...either one of us would knock you into eternity, you dycklessvwanderer.
Oh my fellas, such harsh words and it isn't even late August yet, when normally our pre-season boasting swings into full gear :/

And speaking of knocking into eternity, I commend you lifer for your sporty effort last Friday night at the hot tub party! Might I suggest bringing your crotch-zippered Bruin Speedos tonight has Brewski said he is hungry ;)

Go Bruins! Knock-knock-knockin on Heaven's backdoor!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Joy 1,457,804
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 25 min Eagle 12 258,039
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr silly rabbit 312,662
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite 21 hr Go Blue Forever 57
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Nov 28 Local Warming 10,372
Should child beauty pageants be banned? (Sep '14) Nov 22 Heatherfeather 780
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Nov 20 Sandra Tillman 16
More from around the web