UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32292 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27884 May 30, 2014
Now, now, let's not speculate the truth that PPP is really BFL and that Jonathan is MBD/BN....It's bad enough that El Monte BFL is really El Monte Fight On who was constantly attacking MBD/BN ......
Fight On

Australia

#27885 May 30, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
you have never been so right, PPP is using fo's phrases, fking skitzo freak
Go Kings
Go Giants
Go away to the skitzo troll!!
Now now, BN. Dont you know that you kweer giant fans are not allowed to root for the Kings ?
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27886 May 30, 2014
The LA Kweens once again the victim of the MBD/BN jinx....LMFAO!!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27887 May 31, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Now now, BN. Dont you know that you kweer giant fans are not allowed to root for the Kings ?
LOL! Funny stuff Rob, spot on too!
Bruin For Life

San Diego, CA

#27888 May 31, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
whatever, schizo.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#27889 May 31, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
D'ya notice how when he posed as you, the location displayed as Brisbane...the same location as the supposed "Anonymous Reader". He's such an idiot.

He would respond to "Anonymous Reader" all of the time, yet his butt buddy never said anything about him having conversations with himself. As always, the rules are different for Bruins or their fans than they are for Trojans & their fans.

Hypocritical POS's.
Fight On

Australia

#27890 May 31, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
D'ya notice how when he posed as you, the location displayed as Brisbane...the same location as the supposed "Anonymous Reader". He's such an idiot.
He would respond to "Anonymous Reader" all of the time, yet his butt buddy never said anything about him having conversations with himself. As always, the rules are different for Bruins or their fans than they are for Trojans & their fans.
Hypocritical POS's.
He's such a tool. He thinks he is pulling a fast one on us, but Trojan fans are too smart for his dumbass. LOL.
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27891 May 31, 2014
Papi Chulo aka BFL wrote:
<quoted text> Me encanta un gran chorizo &#8203;&#8203;por el culo. LOL.
Tell us something we don't already know.....LMFAO!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#27892 Jun 1, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>He's such a tool. He thinks he is pulling a fast one on us, but Trojan fans are too smart for his dumbass. LOL.
Lifer and MBD/Nation, I will kindly ask you again to please refrain from all these shenanigans :/

UCLA Bruins are above this type of talk. It should be as undisturbed as the banner rafters in Paulie when it comes to getting down and dirty here on Topix :/

Go Bruins! Remember our motto, "Play Fair"!

West Hollywood, CA

#27893 Jun 1, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
Yo skitzo troll
38 to 28
35 to 14,\and more to come
LMFAO
thats all that matters we own your sorry arse skitzo
bite on troll, bite on
There you go Nation, stick to the basics and stop all that other hockey hiJinx :/

We know that our football team is getting our bread buttered with Hundleybutter, so let's stick with the thing we currently have going for us ;)

Go Bruins! We have to enjoy the Hot Rod years for all their worth!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#27894 Jun 1, 2014
I see the skitzo's talking to her self again , I bet she looks in the mirror as she works herself off professing her love to her self.
sickbastard.,
Bruin For Life

San Diego, CA

#27896 Jun 1, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hypocritical POS's.
you stupid DumbassMuthaFukkah, I don't need to post as anyone else to tell what a hypocriticalFaggetYou are. 38-28 and 35-14 you StupidBytch, with 5 more straight asswhoopins coming you way POS
Bruin For Life

San Diego, CA

#27897 Jun 1, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>He's sucah a tool. He thinks he is pulling a fast one on us, but Trojan fans are too smart for his dumbass. LOL.
you're a complete tool.
Bruin For Life

San Diego, CA

#27898 Jun 1, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
I see the skitzo's talking to her self again , I bet she looks in the mirror as she works herself off professing her love to her self.
sickbastard.,
classic, ain't it? And you got the other as shole waiving his pom poms cheering him him, hilarious shyt.
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27899 Jun 1, 2014
Pete_Carroll wrote:
<quoted text>
Hang in there Snookum's, Ill be back to suck you off :)
LANE will go 1st I got a call from Max Nikias today, told him I'd be run out of Seattle by the end of 2014 and i would be ready to cum back. We are working on the details. Player payroll, Parents budget ad housing allowance for the players.
It's gonna be great !!!
FIGHT ON FOR MORAL VICTORIES (There Tommy your panties all better?)
What a effen sick bassterd MBD/BN P_C is...To sexually stalk another man and begg for his package....What a siiick freeak!.....LMFAO!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#27900 Jun 2, 2014
Yo Skitzo Troll how ya like the Mighty Kings & S.F. Giants now Bythch ???
LMFAO

West Hollywood, CA

#27901 Jun 2, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
Yo Skitzo Troll how ya like the Mighty Kings & S.F. Giants now Bythch ???
LMFAO
Nation please, let's not go overboard with the arrogant skitzo insults here when we Bruins don't entirely have our own act together :/

I still don't condone our having to search out beyond the Bruin circle to cheer different teams on. With the Pacific 12 baseball season being such a disappointment I can understand your diversion, but we Bruins must refocus on UCLA football, the one thing that Hot Rod Hundley has going for us ;)

Go Bruins! We would all be Skitzo if Hot Rod was gone!

West Hollywood, CA

#27903 Jun 2, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>classic, ain't it? And you got the other as shole waiving his pom poms cheering him him, hilarious shyt.
Speaking of pom-poms, Brewski said he really liked yours last Friday night along with the “true” blue and gold Speedos ;)

Lifer, I would like you to begin formulating an exit strategy plan for our Bruin post-Hot-Rod-Hundley days. We will require enough Bruin ammunition to double talk against those nasty Trojans after this year :/

Go Bruins, but please stay Hot Rod!

West Hollywood, CA

#27904 Jun 3, 2014
Oh my fellas, it looks like our Bruin allure is becoming a thing of the past :/

Ex Bruin-baller Kev love spend the weekend in the city of Boston and is leaning towards joining the Celtics. I guess the dandy weather and playing in a Lakers uniform isn't enough to bring an old time UCLA Bruin back to us :(

Go Bruins! Come back young Love!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27905 Jun 3, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
Oh my fellas, it looks like our Bruin allure is becoming a thing of the past :/
Ex Bruin-baller Kev love spend the weekend in the city of Boston and is leaning towards joining the Celtics. I guess the dandy weather and playing in a Lakers uniform isn't enough to bring an old time UCLA Bruin back to us :(
Go Bruins! Come back young Love!
Love left FUCLA early because he was being stalked by MBD/BN and BFL they wanted him to pop a boner to see if he was really a "skyscraper"...No way he is coming back to LA with those two overheated kweens ready to attack.....LMFAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min The Donald_ 1,396,547
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 51 min ChristineM 255,567
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr Earthling-1 9,890
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr ThomasA 311,364
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jun 27 Barbi A 201,865
News What they're saying about Bulls draft pick Bobb... (Jun '15) Jun 20 Tretre 6
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Jun 6 James Harry 41
More from around the web