UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
26,301 - 26,320 of 26,977 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2014

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yah, it's been rough coping with that loss of epic proportions in Rowing, I am calling for the coach's head, as we speak.
Lifer please no need for that :/

We Bruins must focus on trying to retain the edge over USC and Stanford for all these lesser known athletic achievements. We once had the market on these sporty sports, but now the other Pacific 12 schools are on to us and gaining momentum on the overall National Championship count :/

Lifer, we are only 10 titles ahead of those nasty Trojans and they keep gaining on us! Do you think we could ask Hot Rod Hundley to don the cute basketBALLER shorts and help out Coach Stevie :/

Our poor Paulie banners are getting quite dusty so we need the soccer, tennis, and rowing chances whenever we get them ;)

Go Bruins! Unfortunately some might say 101 is the new 111!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2014

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, I know, I still can't get over losing to u$c in ROWING,,, a truly dark day in MIGHTY UCLA history.....woe is me, woe is me !!!!
heh, heh, heh
Nation please, try to stay positive. We can discuss your acute depression in more detail this Friday, when you host the weekly Bruin hot tub party under your covert MBD moniker ;)

Go Bruins, Go South Bay tub time!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2014

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
Interesting how BFL post's are coming from El Monte...A while back BFL was using Fight On moniker from El Monte and attacking poor BN...Shame on you Roberto...Ya kween!
shut up idiot, I usually use my cell phone, and where ever I happen to be at that time, is what's gonna show up on "location", you jackass.
Bruin For Life

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2014

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
Interesting how BFL post's are coming from El Monte...A while back BFL was using Fight On moniker from El Monte and attacking poor BN...Shame on you Roberto...Ya kween!
yah, and I split myself into two, and my other half is now in San Marino, unless of course, you're a new Bite On, and just stole the identity...so how's your vacation in Brazil? When will we see the CT handle again? Second thought leave that handle where it is.

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2014

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yah, and I split myself into two, and my other half is now in San Marino, unless of course, you're a new Bite On, and just stole the identity...so how's your vacation in Brazil? When will we see the CT handle again? Second thought leave that handle where it is.
Lifer please, let's not get into a jerk match with these nasty Trojans :/

Our hot tub inner circle knows well that you are the King of multiple handles, and a lot of the fellas really appreciate your talent ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooo Bruins!
Bruin For Life

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2014

Judged:

PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Lifer please, let's not get into a jerk match with these nasty Trojans :/
Our hot tub inner circle knows well that you are the King of multiple handles, and a lot of the fellas really appreciate your talent ;)
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooo Bruins!
ESTUUUUUPET!!!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2014

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, I know, another truly dark day in UCLA history.....woe is me, woe is me !!!!
heh, heh, heh
Nation please, you and Brewski really need to stop that annoying Neanderthal-ish laugh. It is so unbecoming to our Bruin higher society :(

As for dark UCLA days, I read we just lost something called the Gauntlet to USC. Can you explain to Lifer and myself what that means :/

Go Bruins! Looking for some sunshine in the overcast Westside area!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2014

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>shut up idiot, I usually use my cell phone, and where ever I happen to be at that time, is what's gonna show up on "location", you jackass.
Whatever you say "El Monte Bite On" um I mean BFL.....LMFAO!

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2014

Judged:

Awwww the Troll twins still posting together, ain't love grand,????

BTW #1 toll Kings still winning, Giants still in 1str place, must drive your sorry arse crazy!

LMFAO
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2014

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yah, and I split myself into two,
The only time you split yourself in two is when you open your vagina....LMFAO!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2014

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
The only time you split yourself in two is when you open your vagina....LMFAO!
in which you do every friday night at trOJan's house, even though your vagina was surgically done, it's still a vagina.
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2014

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>shut up idiot, I usually use my cell phone, and where ever I happen to be at that time, is what's gonna show up on "location", you jackass.
That's not true, otherwise all your posts would come from West Hollywood, where you really work and live....LMFAO!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2014

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not true, otherwise all your posts would come from West Hollywood, where you really work and live....LMFAO!
no, that's where YOU work - at your corner, hence "West Hollywood" location on you PPP handle...yaFag.
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2014

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>no, that's where YOU work - at your corner, hence "West Hollywood" location on you PPP handle...yaFag.
Sorry BFL, but I'm not PPP....You know who that is. It's the one and only MBD/BN...Except it's not a fake identity it's who she really is.....LMFAO!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2014

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>no, that's where YOU work - at your corner, hence "West Hollywood" location on you PPP handle...yaFag.
Lifer please, you are letting nasty Trojans get to you :/

You know that West Hollywood is MY handle, the one and only Bruin Voice Of Reason and official soother of UCLA fan tension ;)

In fact, you seem really overwrought with all these angry comments of yours around here, so I promise I will spend less attention on MBD/Nation in the hot tub tonight and focus on helping you "release" your pressure. Nation and Brewski can pair up tonight. See you in a few hours ;)

Go Bruins, Go Friday night hot tub time!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2014

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry BFL, but I'm not PPP....You know who that is. It's the one and only MBD/BN...Except it's not a fake identity it's who she really is.....LMFAO!
Please sir, as a Bruin of the highest immoral integrity, I am offended by your inaccurate accusations :/

Me and my fellow Bruin gals are all independent "free thinkers" working for the same ultimate cause and the new “alternative” American way. We only come together as one unit on Friday nights at MBD/Nations place :)

Go Bruins! Let's drop our Bruin drawers tonight and show are real identifies!

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2014

Judged:

How sweet, the TROLL TWINS posting back to back AGAIN...hand in hand.....
ain't love grand?????

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2014

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
How sweet, we TUB TWINS pumping back to front AGAIN...junk in hand.....
ain't Bruin love grand?????
You know it Nation! We fellow Bruins really do appreciate you hosting the weekly hot tub parties at your swingin' pad ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooo Bruins!

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2014

Yo #1 troll.... Giants and Kings Keep winning

must tighten your panties bytch

LMFAO
Trojan

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2014

Judged:

Gotta love how the morons jumped all over the shooting of two Asian kids near the USC campus, but have ignored the SECOND mass killing near UCSB in the past 14 years.

There are whackos all over the place, but idiots who hate all-things-USC are too stupid to comprehend that.

96 days to USC football!! The last year our opponents will be getting help from the NCAA!!

FIGHT ON!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Patriot 1,096,608
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Patrick 225,712
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr STO 305,396
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Aug 19 RICK SERVICE 28
loan needed (Dec '13) Aug 12 Simon 5
loan offer (Jun '13) Aug 10 Tram 81
Na Aug 9 rrg cgr 1

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
•••
•••