UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 34271 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#27858 May 23, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>no, that's where YOU work - at your corner, hence "West Hollywood" location on you PPP handle...yaFag.
Lifer please, you are letting nasty Trojans get to you :/

You know that West Hollywood is MY handle, the one and only Bruin Voice Of Reason and official soother of UCLA fan tension ;)

In fact, you seem really overwrought with all these angry comments of yours around here, so I promise I will spend less attention on MBD/Nation in the hot tub tonight and focus on helping you "release" your pressure. Nation and Brewski can pair up tonight. See you in a few hours ;)

Go Bruins, Go Friday night hot tub time!

West Hollywood, CA

#27859 May 23, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry BFL, but I'm not PPP....You know who that is. It's the one and only MBD/BN...Except it's not a fake identity it's who she really is.....LMFAO!
Please sir, as a Bruin of the highest immoral integrity, I am offended by your inaccurate accusations :/

Me and my fellow Bruin gals are all independent "free thinkers" working for the same ultimate cause and the new “alternative” American way. We only come together as one unit on Friday nights at MBD/Nations place :)

Go Bruins! Let's drop our Bruin drawers tonight and show are real identifies!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#27860 May 23, 2014
How sweet, the TROLL TWINS posting back to back AGAIN...hand in hand.....
ain't love grand?????

West Hollywood, CA

#27861 May 24, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
How sweet, we TUB TWINS pumping back to front AGAIN...junk in hand.....
ain't Bruin love grand?????
You know it Nation! We fellow Bruins really do appreciate you hosting the weekly hot tub parties at your swingin' pad ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooo Bruins!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#27862 May 25, 2014
Yo #1 troll.... Giants and Kings Keep winning

must tighten your panties bytch

LMFAO
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#27863 May 25, 2014
Gotta love how the morons jumped all over the shooting of two Asian kids near the USC campus, but have ignored the SECOND mass killing near UCSB in the past 14 years.

There are whackos all over the place, but idiots who hate all-things-USC are too stupid to comprehend that.

96 days to USC football!! The last year our opponents will be getting help from the NCAA!!

FIGHT ON!!
Bruin For Life

United States

#27864 May 26, 2014
Trojan wrote:
Gotta love how the morons jumped all over the shooting of two Asian kids near the USC campus, but have ignored the SECOND mass killing near UCSB in the past 14 years.
There are whackos all over the place, but idiots who hate all-things-USC are too stupid to comprehend that.
96 days to USC football!! The last year our opponents will be getting help from the NCAA!!
FIGHT ON!!
in case you haven't figured it out, we only care about your pathetic schools killings. Not UCSB or ELAC, it is about U$uCk and UCLA, you moron.

West Hollywood, CA

#27865 May 27, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>in case you haven't figured it out, we only care about your pathetic schools killings. Not UCSB or ELAC, it is about U$uCk and UCLA, you moron.
Lifer please, let's not go there! Those nasty Trojans will then bring up how all our Bruins female students are now carrying maze on campus because of all those sexual assaults :(

Go Bruins! Hope everyone had a fabulous Memorial Day roasting wieners and such!

West Hollywood, CA

#27866 May 27, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
Yo #1 troll.... Giants and Kings Keep winning
must tighten your panties bytch
LMFAO
Nation please, we Bruins must stick to UCLA news even if there is none to be had! That is what Lifer, Brewski, and myself rely upon from you, and yes even rowing news (if we had actually won):/

Go Bruins! I bet Hot Rod Hundley would look good in Bruin tennis shorts!
Bruin For Life

United States

#27867 May 27, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Lifer please, let's not go there! Those nasty Trojans will then bring up how all our Bruins female students are now carrying maze on campus because of all those sexual assaults :(
Go Bruins! Hope everyone had a fabulous Memorial Day roasting wieners and such!
sexual assaults? This coming from theFaggotWho's school $UC is being investigated by the Feds for campus rapes never reported to proper authorities youFuc King loserKweerBabe.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#27868 May 27, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Lifer please, let's not go there! Those nasty Trojans will then bring up how all our Bruins female students are now carrying maze on campus because of all those sexual assaults :(
Come on, some of their idiot fans couldn't possibly admit to anything such as that. Some of them are the biggest hypocrites on Topix, especially the wannabe Bruins!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27869 May 27, 2014
Now now boys let us show some respect for the dearly departed....Now a moment of silence for brain of MBD/BN..........Thank you.....LMFAO!

West Hollywood, CA

#27870 May 28, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>sexual assaults? This coming from theFaggotWho's school $UC is being investigated by the Feds for campus rapes never reported to proper authorities youFuc King loserKweerBabe.
Oh my Lifer, let's not be too hard on those nasty Trojans because unfortunately, our own criminal activity log is expanding :/

Bruin Bulletin
Burglary 459 - HOT PROWL May 6
On Campus Attempt Sexual Assault 220 PC April 23
On Campus Disorderly Conduct: Loiter 647 PC April 8
On Campus Burglary - Occupied Residence - 325 De Neve Drive (Saxon Suites) March 8

Go Bruins! Our Bruin students need to tstart packing!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#27871 May 28, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my Lifer, let's not be too hard on those nasty Trojans because unfortunately, our own criminal activity log is expanding :/
Bruin Bulletin
On Campus Burglary - Occupied Residence - 325 De Neve Drive (Saxon Suites) March 8
take you fake stats in place of that African cucumberYouPhagget.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#27872 May 28, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my Lifer, let's not be too hard on those nasty Trojans because unfortunately, our own criminal activity log is expanding :/
Bruin Bulletin
take you fake stats and shove them upYourA$$ in place of that African cucumberYouPhagget.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#27873 May 28, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on, some of their idiot fans couldn't possibly admit to anything such as that. Some of them are the biggest hypocrites on Topix, especially the wannabe Bruins!
You will speak when I give you permission, you are myBytch, and don't you forget it, you got it?
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27874 May 29, 2014
Last Night the LA Kweens were victim of the MBD/BN jinx......LMFAO!

West Hollywood, CA

#27875 May 29, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>take you fake stats in place of that African cucumberYouPhagget.
Oh my Lifer, I see your anger over never being a real Bruin student like myself has clouded your perception of what is really happening on our once free flowing Westwood campus :/

No need to shoot the Bruin messenger my friend. With a little effort on your part fella, you will see that my Westwood statistics are most definitely accurate :)

So now let's all get back on the same Bruin page here, and see if we can talk Hot Rod Hundley into some dual, or even tri-sport duties so we can at least rely on someone to win for us ;)

Go Bruins! Statistically speaking, Hot Rod Hundley could probably make our campus safer too!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#27876 May 29, 2014
Awwww the lovebird tolls together again, ain't love Grand

Kings still ahead 3 to 2
and MIGHTY GIANTS BEST RECORD IN BASEBALL

that must just tighten the #1 trolls panties

LMFAO
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#27877 May 29, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
Awwww the lovebird tolls together again, ain't love Grand
Kings still ahead 3 to 2
and MIGHTY GIANTS BEST RECORD IN BASEBALL
that must just tighten the #1 trolls panties
LMFAO
even though you and I knowit's the samePhagget, we'll amuse her, into thinking that we actually think they are two different people...wink, wink.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min VetnorsGate 1,604,033
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 hr Freedomofexpression 317,630
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sun Randy from Wooster 201,882
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Sun It s Weather Not ... 11,574
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sep 20 The pope 258,485
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Sep 14 Hellepsoaio 12
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep 12 Love 292
More from around the web