UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32590 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27827 May 18, 2014
Pete_Carroll wrote:
<quoted text>

I MBD/BN am confessing that I am and have been Pete_Carroll..I only did so to win the love of the younger Trojan hunks like CPEM and Chosen Traveler. OOhh how I wish I could have had me some Brazilian salami;(.........I am now going back to Missouri to pursue my fantasy of landing NFL player Michael Sams. I hope he likes old small Italian sausage :)

Thanks for revealing what we already knew...You go girl!...LMFAO!
Bruin For Life

United States

#27828 May 18, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for revealing what we already knew...You go girl!...LMFAO!
your post reeks of desperation.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#27830 May 19, 2014
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Pee Pee, since you are our top Bruin, let's hear your satisfaction over the TrOJans top basketball scorer skipping out of the Galan Center to get more hog time on another hoops team!
Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh.....Go Bruins, right Pee Pee
Oh yes Brewski,“Go Bruins” is always what we must say anytime there is something to cheer about against that traditional institution and cross-town nemesis the USC Trojans ;)

But let's not forget my fellow true blue brother, Coach Stevie's Bruins lost the equivalent to a starting five squad at the end of this season! I am afraid we may be in the same position of the team we currently mock come next season :(

Go Bruins! Maybe we should just stick to our dreamy-sounding Heisman talk for Hot Rod Hundley shall we!

West Hollywood, CA

#27831 May 19, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
ya mean the gapped tooth hillbilly is losing players?
I thought he was the 2nd coming of James Naismith.
Too funny.
Please Nation, let's not get carried away here! Like I just reminded Brewski, Coach Stevie just lost five of his top six basketBALLERS :/

Once Jordie Adams skipped on us to go for potential greener pastures (even if it probably ends up being Europe), I just don't know what Coach Stevie is going to do :(

Go Bruins! We certainly never expected Coach Stevie to some sort of Naismith but could really a miracle like that to boost our long forgotten reputable image again!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27832 May 19, 2014
Now now let's not speculate that The Bruins will be is last place because all of Howland's star recruits are heading for the NBA..Remember the Alfraud brothers will remain and lead the Ruins to greatness!.....LMFAO!

West Hollywood, CA

#27833 May 20, 2014
Fight On wrote:
Now now let's not speculate that The Bruins will be is last place because all of Howland's star recruits are heading for the NBA..Remember the Alfraud brothers will remain and lead the Ruins to greatness!.....LMFAO!
Please sir, my bruins and I are already well aware of the perils that await our Bruin basketBALLER team :/

Though I wish to not discuss this with outsiders beyond the Westside, we are very aware that Coach Stevie had a productive season because of the leftovers from Coach Bennie’s regime :/

In fact, some of our own self doubters feel the same way about our footBALLERS having some of the Coach Ricky spillovers like Hot Rod Hundley for Coach Jimmy to ride off of :/

Go Bruins! We will refute any allegations by outsiders profusely, so I suggest do not tempt the "true" blue and gold!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#27834 May 20, 2014
UCLA - UNIVERSITY OF CHAMPIONS

5th seeded UCLA defeated No. 7 North Carolina 4-3 Tuesday in a marathon match that lasted more than four hours to claim the 2014 NCAA women’s tennis championship. It is the second women’s tennis title for the Bruins and the 111th team championship overall for the school.

The 111 team titles for UCLA are the MOST in the NCAA!!!

Go Bruins!!!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#27835 May 20, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Please sir, my bruins and I are already well aware of the perils that await our Bruin basketBALLER team :/
Though I wish to not discuss this with outsiders beyond the Westside, we are very aware that Coach Stevie had a productive season because of the leftovers from Coach Bennie’s regime :/
In fact, some of our own self doubters feel the same way about our footBALLERS having some of the Coach Ricky spillovers like Hot Rod Hundley for Coach Jimmy to ride off of :/
Go Bruins! We will refute any allegations by outsiders profusely, so I suggest do not tempt the "true" blue and gold!
Hey Phony, Phruity Pete, you being a fellow Bruin fan and all (sic) I want your next post to be only 3 words to show your so-called sincerity... Simply say:

"Congratulations Lady Bruins"
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#27836 May 20, 2014
Brew In wrote:
UCLA - UNIVERSITY OF CHAMPIONS
5th seeded UCLA defeated No. 7 North Carolina 4-3 Tuesday in a marathon match that lasted more than four hours to claim the 2014 NCAA women’s tennis championship. It is the second women’s tennis title for the Bruins and the 111th team championship overall for the school.
The 111 team titles for UCLA are the MOST in the NCAA!!!
Go Bruins!!!
yes!!!! UCLA - Champions Made Here!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#27837 May 20, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yes!!!! UCLA - Champions Made Here!!!
I know, I know, I still can't get over losing to u$c in ROWING,,, a truly dark day in MIGHTY UCLA history.....woe is me, woe is me !!!!
heh, heh, heh
Bruin For Life

United States

#27838 May 21, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, I know, I still can't get over losing to u$c in ROWING,,, a truly dark day in MIGHTY UCLA history.....woe is me, woe is me !!!!
heh, heh, heh
yah, it's been rough coping with that loss of epic proportions in Rowing, I am calling for the coach's head, as we speak.
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27839 May 21, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> I am calling for the coach's head, as we speak.
Yes, we know which head it is you desire you phlaming phagge you!...LMFAO!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27840 May 21, 2014
Interesting how BFL post's are coming from El Monte...A while back BFL was using Fight On moniker from El Monte and attacking poor BN...Shame on you Roberto...Ya kween!

West Hollywood, CA

#27841 May 21, 2014
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Pete, you being a fellow Bruin fan and our overall leder, I want your next post to be only 3 words to show your sincerity... Please say:
"Congratulations Lady Bruins"
Congratulations Lady Bruins ;)

…but with that said Brewski, our ladies celebration is short-lived because DabNabIt, those nasty USC Trojan Men’s Tennis team had to go out and win yet another NCAA Championship :/

Brewski, do you realize that the top-seeded Trojans (32-3) clinched their fifth national tennis title in six years!!! Those Trojans continue to catch up to us on the overall National Championships too. Now that they are also over 100 Championships too, it sort of puts a damper on our once proud Bruin claim :(

Go Bruins! I wonder if Hot Rod Hundley has a good forehand!

West Hollywood, CA

#27842 May 21, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yah, it's been rough coping with that loss of epic proportions in Rowing, I am calling for the coach's head, as we speak.
Lifer please no need for that :/

We Bruins must focus on trying to retain the edge over USC and Stanford for all these lesser known athletic achievements. We once had the market on these sporty sports, but now the other Pacific 12 schools are on to us and gaining momentum on the overall National Championship count :/

Lifer, we are only 10 titles ahead of those nasty Trojans and they keep gaining on us! Do you think we could ask Hot Rod Hundley to don the cute basketBALLER shorts and help out Coach Stevie :/

Our poor Paulie banners are getting quite dusty so we need the soccer, tennis, and rowing chances whenever we get them ;)

Go Bruins! Unfortunately some might say 101 is the new 111!

West Hollywood, CA

#27843 May 21, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
heh, heh, heh
Nation please, try to stay positive. We can discuss your acute depression in more detail this Friday, when you host the weekly Bruin hot tub party under your covert MBD moniker ;)

Go Bruins, Go South Bay tub time!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#27844 May 21, 2014
Fight On wrote:
Interesting how BFL post's are coming from El Monte...A while back BFL was using Fight On moniker from El Monte and attacking poor BN...Shame on you Roberto...Ya kween!
shut up idiot, I usually use my cell phone, and where ever I happen to be at that time, is what's gonna show up on "location", you jackass.
Bruin For Life

United States

#27845 May 21, 2014
Fight On wrote:
yah, and I split myself into two, and my other half is now in San Marino, unless of course, you're a new Bite On, and just stole the identity...so how's your vacation in Brazil? When will we see the CT handle again? Second thought leave that handle where it is.

West Hollywood, CA

#27846 May 21, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yah, and I split myself into two, and my other half is now in San Marino, unless of course, you're a new Bite On, and just stole the identity...so how's your vacation in Brazil? When will we see the CT handle again? Second thought leave that handle where it is.
Lifer please, let's not get into a jerk match with these nasty Trojans :/

Our hot tub inner circle knows well that you are the King of multiple handles, and a lot of the fellas really appreciate your talent ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooo Bruins!
Bruin For Life

United States

#27847 May 21, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Lifer please, let's not get into a jerk match with these nasty Trojans :/
Our hot tub inner circle knows well that you are the King of multiple handles, and a lot of the fellas really appreciate your talent ;)
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooo Bruins!
ESTUUUUUPET!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Dept of State 1,457,927
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 12 hr silly rabbit 312,664
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 hr Eagle 12 258,039
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Fri Go Blue Forever 57
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Nov 28 Local Warming 10,372
Should child beauty pageants be banned? (Sep '14) Nov 22 Heatherfeather 780
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Nov 20 Sandra Tillman 16
More from around the web