UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32714 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#27805 May 16, 2014
Now I know why the Troll has her panties in a bunch and keeps stalking me I didn't invite her and her alter ego out for a beer and hurt her feelings, poor baby.

she must have me on alert as she respond's to any of my post within minutes

tick, tick, tick.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#27806 May 16, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
How cute the "troll twins" having a love fest Friday.
troll on!!! girls "Troll On !"
This is their way of getting all the foreplay out of the way, so when they meet at trOJan's house tonight, it will be an immediate sex fest, a tradition born 3 weeks ago at trOJan's crib. LMAO
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#27807 May 16, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
Now I know why the Troll has her panties in a bunch and keeps stalking me I didn't invite her and her alter ego out for a beer and hurt her feelings, poor baby.
tick, tick, tick.
"she" went into a deep depression, hence her having her sex change. LMAO
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27808 May 16, 2014
Typical bRuin fans always fantasizing of their homosexual activities. Interesting how BFL was desperate enough to accept MBD/BN's begging offer for a "beer" at MBD/BN's favorite hangout "The Dolphin Bar"...LMFAO!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#27809 May 16, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>This is their way of getting all the foreplay out of the way, so when they meet at trOJan's house tonight, it will be an immediate sex fest, a tradition born 3 weeks ago at trOJan's crib. LMAO
Oh my Lifer, try not to get too aroused as your USC Steve persona is coming through loud and clear as our true blue color! I would think you want to have that remain covert, just as we take the secrecy oath every Friday night at the “original” Bruin, MBD/Nation hot tub parties ;)

And I must say, I applaud our Westwood personnel for coming up with the “true” blue mantra for our once maligned and misunderstood school colors :)

Go Bruins, Go Coach Jimmy's be “true” attitude era, go all Bruins for coming out and being “true” to ourselves!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#27810 May 16, 2014
amazing how the "Troll Twins" post right after each other here, Just enough time to sign in/out.

I hear "Bite on" is trying out to be "lead" coxman (woman) for her favorite rowing team, It's only fitting...."stroke, stroke, stroke".

tick, tick, tick

West Hollywood, CA

#27811 May 16, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
How cute the "troll twins" having a love fest Friday.
troll on!!! girls "Troll On !"
Speaking of love fest Friday, Brewski, Lifer, myself, and any other rambunctious Bruins will see you tonight around 8pm :)

Make sure to have the temperature turned down in your Manhattan Beach hot tub, because I have a feeling it may get heated in there tonight, especially if you make another one of those careless "Go Kings" predictions and they lose again :/

Go Bruins! At least I can say that because there are no games for us to lose right now!

West Hollywood, CA

#27812 May 16, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
tick, tick, tick.
I missed the first part of your outburst my fellow Bruin, but more importantly, has anyone heard from Miss Wolfie in awhile :/

I miss her and all that fraternizing talk! It made me feel vicariously important, because you know how we Bruins have felt that vicariousness through Notre Dame for so many years ;)

Go “True” Blue Bruins!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#27813 May 16, 2014
KINGS !!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#27814 May 17, 2014
2 yrs ago the Kings won the Stanley Cup as the Lakers and Clippers sucked

fast forward to 2014, Kings make it to the WDF as the Lakers and Clipper suk.

L.A. Is OWNED by the Kings.

The Dodgers????? a 1.5 Billion Dollar 3rd place team

West Hollywood, CA

#27815 May 17, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
2 yrs ago the Kings won the Stanley Cup as the Lakers and Clippers sucked
fast forward to 2014, Kings make it to the WDF as the Lakers and Clipper suk.
L.A. Is OWNED by the Kings.
The Dodgers????? a 1.5 Billion Dollar 3rd place team
Interesting point Nation, but wouldn't it be nice to be able to say that about our Bruins one day :/

Go Bruins! Not much to talk about in Westwood right now, so Go other sports teams!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27816 May 17, 2014
TONY FROM EAST L A wrote:
<quoted text>

MBD invited me to a bar to watch the hockey game with him. He said for me to shave my legs and show up in my speedos, I guess the "Dolphin Bar" must have a pool inside, why else would MBD ask me to shave my legs and wear speedos?
That's right Tony no need to be suspicious with MBD/BN....LMFAO!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#27817 May 18, 2014
I see the Troll twins are posting together,.....again

Ain't love grand ?

West Hollywood, CA

#27818 May 18, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
I see the Troll twins are posting together,.....again
Ain't love grand ?
Hey Nation, speaking of love (wink) I hear Kevin Love does not want to stay with Minnesota but does not want to be traded to the Lakers either :/

Looks like another fellow Bruin is letting us down again, as Mister Love indicated the fact that once playing at UCLA means nothing to him :(

Go Bruins! What has happened to the Westwood pride fellas!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#27819 May 18, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>UCLA, the new NFL factory in L.A.
USC, the has-been of L.A. football.
And UCLA continues to be the NBA factory in L.A. More TrOJan hoops woes - heh heh heh heh heh

Byron Wesley to transfer to Gonzaga

Former USC guard Byron Wesley is heading to Gonzaga for his final season and will be able to play immediately.

The 6-foot-5 transfer, who led the Trojans in scoring last season, told ESPN that he has opted to play for Mark Few and Gonzaga

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#27820 May 18, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Nation, speaking of love (wink) I hear Kevin Love does not want to stay with Minnesota but does not want to be traded to the Lakers either :/
Looks like another fellow Bruin is letting us down again, as Mister Love indicated the fact that once playing at UCLA means nothing to him :(
Go Bruins! What has happened to the Westwood pride fellas!
Hey Bite On your Pee Pee Cheat, since you claim to be a Bruin, let's hear your satisfaction over the TrOJans top basketball scorer skipping out of the Gaylan Center to get away from the dismal TrOJan hoops team!

Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh.....Go Bruins, right Pee Pee Pryck?
Bruin For Life

United States

#27821 May 18, 2014
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>And UCLA continues to be the NBA factory in L.A. More TrOJan hoops woes - heh heh heh heh heh
Byron Wesley to transfer to Gonzaga
Former USC guard Byron Wesley is heading to Gonzaga for his final season and will be able to play immediately.
The 6-foot-5 transfer, who led the Trojans in scoring last season, told ESPN that he has opted to play for Mark Few and Gonzaga
such a contrast, at UCLA when they transfer it's because they get no playing time. At USC the stars transfer out, because they realize they fckued up in choosing that school. Lmfao
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27822 May 18, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>such a contrast, at UCLA when they transfer it's because they get no playing time. At USC the stars transfer out, because they realize they fckued up in choosing that school. Lmfao
That's why all of Ben Howland's recruits are hightailing it to the NBA...LMFAO! One year with a pryck like Alfraud really motivated those guys to bleed pastel blue and gold...LMFAO!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#27825 May 18, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>such a contrast, at UCLA when they transfer it's because they get no playing time. At USC the stars transfer out, because they realize they fckued up in choosing that school. Lmfao
ya mean the gapped tooth hillbilly is losing players?
I thought he was the 2nd coming of James Naismith.
Too funny.
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27826 May 18, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
ya mean the gapped tooth hillbilly is losing players?
I thought he was the 2nd coming of James Naismith.
Too funny.
You meant to say Alfraud's losing players the second coming of John Wooden??...LMFAO!....Wooden was nothing without Sam Gilbert.....Sam Gilbert Pavillion has a nice ring to it...LMFAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 38 min VetnorsGate 1,479,502
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 4 hr Rudolpho Laspari 10,681
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 12 hr Susanm 313,195
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite 16 hr Go Blue Forever 75
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) 18 hr louis 19
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jan 15 RiccardoFire 201,892
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Jan 15 Rosa_Winkel 258,461
More from around the web