UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32915 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27786 May 13, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Please Nation, going by your track rooting record here with the Kings and hockey Bruins both losing again, as the UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason, I must implore you to cease and desist with any public predictions for our Westwood lads and our sports teams :/
Go Bruins! Boisterous fans who are not informed is not what we need right now!
Now, now PP, let'snot assume that MBD/BN is a jinx. Just because the LA Kings lose every time he has posted his predictions in the last 7 years is merely coincidental. Even the firing of his nephew MBD/BN Jr from the Kings is a coincidence.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#27787 May 13, 2014
and yet the Giants continue to win troll

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#27788 May 13, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
and yet the Giants continue to win troll
Nation please, despite what any of these nasty Trojans might say around here, you my friend need to focus on our Bruins and forget this Northern California baseball fixation :/

I understand wanting to root for a baseball team that can win games is your desire, but we must stay true to our Bruins, despite this horrific performance (or lack of) the UCLA baseball team is putting forth :/

Lifer had our Bruins winning the baseball world series just three short months ago and you can see how miserably they made him look. I know Richie Brehaut could not cross dress over and resurrect our baseball team, but I wonder if Hot Rod Hundley could if we asked him. After all, we are already relying on him to be our football savior ;)

Go Bruins! Can we please talk about UCLA Men’s Tennis or something else we could win at right now!

West Hollywood, CA

#27789 May 13, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now PP, let'snot assume that MBD/BN is a jinx. Just because the LA Kings lose every time he has posted his predictions in the last 7 years is merely coincidental. Even the firing of his nephew MBD/BN Jr from the Kings is a coincidence.
Well sir, I must admit it does sadden me as a true blue Bruin when my fellow Bruin slap~packers get fixated on such precarious predictions when everyone knows we can't live up to them :(

Go Bruins! Second best has always been okay in the past so maybe we should refocus our predictions that way too and save our embarrassment!

West Hollywood, CA

#27790 May 14, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>it was the Bruin Show, won by Collison over Westbrook.
DabNabIt, apparently not last night. And a few Mattie Barnes blunders did not make our Bruin faithful too happy either :(

So Lifer, what are we to make of our Bruins? We just lost 10-2 to UC Irvine in baseball. Our once mighty Bruins are now in 9th place in the standings. The Westwood booster talk said we were supposed to win the baseball super bowl remember :/

Go Bruins! At least we have a football pre-season Hot Rod Hundley to feel good about!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#27791 May 14, 2014
USC APR scores drop again!!! second lowest in the PAC-12 while UCLA scores rise, and are only second to Stanford.

Go Bruins!!!!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#27792 May 14, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
4 wide receivers already picked Does't the Rowing champions $c have a wide receiver in the draft?
Heh heh heh heh heh heh

I think Lee severely dropped in the draft because of the injuries. Funny how the TrOJans always bag on us about football injuries and conditioning, yet their eventual NFL prospects stock keeps dropping because of exactly that.......Touche!!!

Go Bruins!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#27793 May 14, 2014
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Heh heh heh heh heh heh
I think Lee severely dropped in the draft because of the injuries. Funny how the TrOJans always bag on us about football injuries and conditioning, yet their eventual NFL prospects stock keeps dropping because of exactly that.......Touche!!!
Go Bruins!
UCLA, the new NFL factory in L.A.
USC, the has-been of L.A. football.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#27794 May 14, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>UCLA, the new NFL factory in L.A.
ya but they row like a some-a-a-bytch.

now I know why the troll bite on loves rowing so much
,stroke, stroke, stroke

West Hollywood, CA

#27795 May 14, 2014
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Heh heh heh heh heh heh
Go Bruins!
Brewski please, let's now get all d'artagnan on us and pull your sword out and whip it around ;)

Why if you dare to recall, every one of our Bruin mini-me running backs came up lame at one time or another :/

I vote that every Bruin gets the proper therapy in MBD/Nation's hot tub! I know Nation is with me on that, so now we only need one more slap~packer vote from either you or Lifer ;)

Go Bruins! It is well known that Coach Jimmy likes all things “alternative” so why should therapy be any exception!

West Hollywood, CA

#27796 May 14, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>UCLA, the new NFL factory in L.A.
DabNabIt Lifer, enough with those madcap predictions please! I just scolded Nation about this :/

Let's not get ahead of Hundley's hot rod here as those nasty Trojans had the same amount of wins as us last year without even a sporting a fully rostered team :/

I for one will not be one to publicly evaluate Coach Jimmy's performance until we beat a few Top 25 teams and actually win a Pacific 12 title game :/

Go Bruins! Until then, let's just hope we can be considered for an actual BCS game this season shall we!

West Hollywood, CA

#27797 May 14, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
ya but we row like a some-a-a-bytch.
now I know why I love hot tub rowing so much
,stroke, stroke, stroke
Oh Nation, me and the other Bruin fellas just love when you talk dirty! You had me thinking is it Friday night yet ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooo Bruins!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27798 May 15, 2014
Now now boys, let's not discount UCLA's 75 tiddlywinks and badminton titles! The greatest joy for UCLA is the time MBD/BN lead the Bruins to 4 consecutive 'circle jerk" titles.

West Hollywood, CA

#27799 May 15, 2014
A day to rejoice fellow Bruins!“Alternative Athlete" Michael Sam already has a Wikipedia page. We are swollen with pride behind the viral campaign of our new media leader and ex-Bruin Chrisco Kluwe :)

Let's reach out to Arizona State shall we fellow Bruins. The Sun Devils were the sole Pacific 12 representative to offer a scholarship to this young buck :)

Now granted this was back in the pre-Coach Jimmy era, otherwise I am sure with our new progressive thinking Westwood mindset, Mister Sam would have been a proud bruin for sure ;)

Go Bruins! Westwood is proud for our ever changing idealistic nation!

West Hollywood, CA

#27801 May 16, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
Props to UCLA's own Darren Collison's 18 points off the bench to lead the Clippers to a win over OKC
Just another Bruin stepping up to seal a BIG WIN!!!
Oh my Nation, our Bruin/Clippers did not fare too well last night :(

Manhattan Mattie Barnes shooting only 4 for 14 and Dare Collison 3 for 8 and missing his 3 point attempt surely did not make our true blue Bruins look so true! DabNabIt, even that other Collison fella for the Thunder made his three pointer he attempted :/

As for our non-gun-shy Bruin Russie Westbrook, he only shot 4 for 15. I guess good thing for the Oklahoma team that Durant again covered for Russie and his lack of good judgement ;)

Go Bruins! BTW, we may need to change our “Props” around fellas!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27802 May 16, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my Nation, our Bruin/Clippers did not fare too well last night :(
Manhattan Mattie Barnes shooting only 4 for 14 and Dare Collison 3 for 8 and missing his 3 point attempt surely did not make our true blue Bruins look so true! DabNabIt, even that other Collison fella for the Thunder made his three pointer he attempted :/
As for our non-gun-shy Bruin Russie Westbrook, he only shot 4 for 15. I guess good thing for the Oklahoma team that Durant again covered for Russie and his lack of good judgement ;)
Go Bruins! BTW, we may need to change our “Props” around fellas!
Now now PP let's not get MBD/BN excited by mentioning Matt Barnes. You remember the famous "chicken 'incident at Chicken Maison. That's when a stalking MBD/BN dressed in a Bruin gold thong and powder blue tank top offered to Choke Mattie's "Chicken"..MBD/BN still claims the beating by Barnes was the most ecstatic thing he has encountered in his life.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#27803 May 16, 2014
How cute the "troll twins" having a love fest Friday.

troll on!!! girls "Troll On !"
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27804 May 16, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
Interesting comment coming from a desperate dragg-kween who has begged every guy on here including Trojan to have a"beer' with him at his So Bay Gay Hangout..LMFAO!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#27805 May 16, 2014
Now I know why the Troll has her panties in a bunch and keeps stalking me I didn't invite her and her alter ego out for a beer and hurt her feelings, poor baby.

she must have me on alert as she respond's to any of my post within minutes

tick, tick, tick.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#27806 May 16, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
This is their way of getting all the foreplay out of the way, so when they meet at trOJan's house tonight, it will be an immediate sex fest, a tradition born 3 weeks ago at trOJan's crib. LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min VetnorsGate 1,521,726
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 38 min Susanm 313,951
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Apr 20 GLOBAL FUNDING SO... 43
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Apr 20 DelucaKoehn 11
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Apr 18 RNC 11,137
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Apr 8 Allycat1999 290
News Buzzer-beating shot lifts Florida over Wisconsi... Mar 25 BuzzerPhartss 2
More from around the web