UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Read more

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#27731 May 8, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
Barr #9 pick...MIGHT BRUIN top So Cal pick !!!!!!
Go Bruins!!! Go Vikings! The Black & Blue Division knows where to go to get good talent!!!
Bruin For Life

United States

#27732 May 8, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
Oh that's right singing " row, row, row your boat"
LMFA
bahahahaha us there a draft for Rowing? If there was USC would have the top picks, no doubt!!

USC -:THE ROWING POWERHOUSE... and the Football doormat of Los Angeles.
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#27733 May 8, 2014
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Go BFL!!! Go BN! Leave my backside Black & Blue:) going to WeHo that's where to go to get good talent like yall !!!
Getting a "wee' bit excited Brewie?....LMFAO!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#27734 May 8, 2014
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Go Bruins!!! Go Vikings! The Black & Blue Division knows where to go to get good talent!!!
4 wide receivers already picked Does't the Rowing champions $c have a wide receiver in the draft?
Bruin For Life

United States

#27735 May 8, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
4 wide receivers already picked Does't the Rowing champions $c have a wide receiver in the draft?
bahahaha
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#27736 May 9, 2014
BN and BFL are expert 'wide receivers" their arsehooles are so "wide" from "receiving"....LMFAO !

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#27737 May 9, 2014
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Go Bruins!!! Go Vikings! The Black & Blue Division knows where to go to get good talent!!!
There you are Brewski :)

We fellow Bruins were worried that your incognito visit to one of those Turkish baths on the boulevard did not go well, so we are glad you "made it" (I am sure you get my drift) ;)

I sure hope Anthony (just love young lads named Anthony) Barr is not treated poorly on that frigid Minnesota Vikings team like our very own "alternative thinker" Christopher Klume and his outspoken Coach Jimmy-type views of same-sex marriage and the criticism the Vikings gave and fired him :/

Go Bruins! I sure hope Coach Jimmy is not setting our players up for stumbling in the NFL with our Bruin “free” thinking!

West Hollywood, CA

#27738 May 9, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my Nation, maybe our Bruins should put more emphasis on our Rowing team. Our underachieving Bruin baseball team have lost 6 of our last 8 games, and we recently suffered a three game sweep like a bug under a rug to those nasty Trojans :/

Lifer needs some explaining to do! After all, he had our Bruins winning the college world series at the beginning of the baseball season. But come to think of it, he thinks we Bruins will win the NCAA basketball championship every year and we know how that always plays out :(

Go Bruins! Let’s not put our young boys on such an erect pedestal unless they can straddle the lengthy expectations!

West Hollywood, CA

#27739 May 9, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>bahahahaha us there a draft for Rowing? If there was USC would have the top picks, no doubt!!
USC -:THE ROWING POWERHOUSE... and the Football doormat of Los Angeles.
Please Lifer, let's not get carried away here...remember, all those nasty Trojans have to do is remind us of our Bruin baseball team's season failure and all :/

Go Bruins! DabNabIt, if we Bruins can win at tiddlywinks I am all for gloating, aren't you!

West Hollywood, CA

#27740 May 9, 2014
Fight On wrote:
BN and BFL are expert 'wide receivers" their arsehooles are so "wide" from "receiving"....LMFAO !
And the problem with that Mister Fight On? Oh yeah that’s right, You, Trojan, Chosen Traveler, and CPEM are those He-Man types always willing to make fun of my fellow "free spirit" Bruins :/

Well I will have you know that we Bruins can hold our own, and the hot tub parties at MBD/Nation's place are proof that a Bruin function can get very testosterone-filled if you know what I mean ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooo Bruins!

West Hollywood, CA

#27741 May 9, 2014
The weather has been so nice that my partner Jonathan and I are planning a wine and cheese picnic on the Bunche Hall South Courtyard Lawn this Saturday. If any fellow Bruins want to "swing" on by the UCLA campus and join us, please do :)

We are always open to an after meal stroll into the secluded Sage Hill part of campus for some "intimate" conversation ;)

Go Bruins! Oh I just love being a free-thinking Bruin!
Bruin For Life

United States

#27742 May 9, 2014
Fight On wrote:
only one thing is for certain, NO ONE will be "receiving" from you anytime soon, ever since you had yourDick removed. ROTFLMFAO

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#27743 May 9, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
The same WR that you coveted for UCLA. You and I both know the guy deserves better and is merely suffering from the disaster of Kiffin's abbreviated final season as the USC HC.

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#27744 May 9, 2014
Dan Greenspan has the same ideas I do:
Marqise Lee is officially this year's Keenan Allen. Plenty of teams will regret passing on him.
https://twitter.com/DanGreenspan/status/46461...
Being hampered by injuries and dysfunctional playcalling is no reason to overlook the two years of sensational film Lee put together.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#27745 May 9, 2014
the #33 pick n the 2014 draft... 1st pick in the 2nd round from the MIGHTY UCLA Bruins, Xavier Su'a-Filo.

still no $c rowing team play yet to be picked.
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#27746 May 9, 2014
Congrats to Rick Neuheisel on his recruits getting drafted..
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#27749 May 9, 2014
CPEM wrote:
Dan Greenspan has the same ideas I do:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Do you really expect those idiots to see things sensibly? Impossible with those hate-colored glasses!!

Only about 110 days to USC football!! FTFO!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#27752 May 10, 2014
Zumwalt to the Steelers, that's 5 drafted from the MIGHTY BRUINS

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#27753 May 10, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really expect those idiots to see things sensibly? Impossible with those hate-colored glasses!!
Only about 110 days to USC football!! FTFO!!!
this coming from the biggest hater on Topix,

Hate a older Bruin fan posting and celebrated his death,

Loves when any cop dies,

Bad mouths EVERY Bruin poster,

what a hypocrite
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#27754 May 10, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
this coming from the biggest hater on Topix,
Hate a older Bruin fan posting and celebrated his death,
Loves when any cop dies,
Bad mouths EVERY Bruin poster,
what a hypocrite
STFU if anyone's hypocrite it's you snookums!.... LMFAO!

Trojan is consistent he's been writing the same for years. You flip flop, first you call Trojan classy now you call him a hypocrite...Get the cucumber out of your arse bytch oh wait that's BFL's arm...LMFAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,206,010
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min thetruth 236,757
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Big D 201,792
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr HonestAbe 4,937
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Brian_G 309,215
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Thu kareeo 14
The night Adolph Rupp met Johnny Green Mar 18 alexreese447 1
More from around the web