UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#27684 Apr 26, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Your med's are wearing off Robbie, go back to using Papi Chulo he's more like the real you, a big kween....LMFAO!
He should also resurrect his "Bob Smith" character! Guess we shouldn't blame him for posting under a bunch of names, including mine. He has too much stupidity to be contained in one profile.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#27685 Apr 26, 2014
Okay, Ty finally left, without a drop of semen left in him, this gay man throughly enjoyed himself last night and this morning. Thanks Fight On and CT for letting men host the Hot tub party, you girls ROCK!!!, and of course a special thanks to Tyrone, hmmmmm yummy!!! SLLLLLLURP!!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#27686 Apr 27, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>both of you are being way to generous, I can add about 20 more to the list.
Oh my Lifer, speaking of adding to the list, yet another young fella has left Coach Stevie's basketball team :(

Jordie Adams decided better of it and high-tailed his fanny for the NBA draft. That now makes a complete starting team we Bruins have lost in Adams, Anderson, the Wear boys, and Zachary LaVine :(

Look like our quest for the Paulie Pavilion attendance to finally increase has been foiled again :(

Go Bruins! Sure hope USC is not talking about us being the cellar come next year!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#27687 Apr 28, 2014
Oh my Topix friends, my partner Jonathan has suffered a relapse so he will need more of my "special" attention for awhile :(

I must specifically address my fellow UCLA Bruin slap~packers that even though I may be absent from your well-needed, day-to-day guidance, that does not mean my watchful and monitoring eye will not be reviewing your Bruin dialogue here ;)

Please try to continue to live by the Bruin motto of "Play Fair", and I will expect that you refrain from tyrannical outbursts, even when we have yet another Bruin misstep (such as our over-confident baseball disaster or all our basketball players jumping the college ship):/

In the meantime, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooo Bruins!
<<<Muuuyaaahhhh> >>
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#27688 Apr 28, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
Oh my Topix friends, my partner Jonathan has suffered a relapse so he will need more of my "special" attention for awhile :(
I must specifically address my fellow UCLA Bruin slap~packers that even though I may be absent from your well-needed, day-to-day guidance, that does not mean my watchful and monitoring eye will not be reviewing your Bruin dialogue here ;)
Please try to continue to live by the Bruin motto of "Play Fair", and I will expect that you refrain from tyrannical outbursts, even when we have yet another Bruin misstep (such as our over-confident baseball disaster or all our basketball players jumping the college ship):/
In the meantime, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooo Bruins!
<<<Muuuyaaahhhh> >>
Don't let the door hit ya on theAssYaFag!!!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#27689 Apr 28, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Don't let the door hit ya on theAssYaFag!!!
Now, now Robbie, watch out for the the PC police! They already nabbed Donald Sterling they might get you next...BTW I heard on TMZ that MBD/BN is really Sterling's mistress the girl is just a cover up...LMFAO!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#27690 Apr 28, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now Robbie, watch out for the the PC police! They already nabbed Donald Sterling they might get you next...BTW I heard on TMZ that MBD/BN is really Sterling's mistress the girl is just a cover up...LMFAO!
Please. With all of the gay stuff he posts under various nicknames, the gays would never cry foul. They know that he's got all kinds of gay tendancies. No straight guy would post that crap.
Bruin For Life

Rowland Heights, CA

#27691 Apr 28, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Please. With all of the gay stuff I post under various nicknames, the gays would never cry foul. They know that I got all kinds if gay tendencies. Tyrone found out this weekend how deep my throat is.
yah, we all found out, truth is we don't care about your sick gay sexual desires and acts, keep it to yourself kweenie.

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#27692 Apr 29, 2014
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#27693 Apr 29, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
according to some fools in here as soon as SUC's sanctions are over they are gonna get the top talent again...well, this is the class of 2015, their sanctions are lifted, yet UCLA is #10 in the Recruiting rankings and SUC is #21, and they have a recruit "baby QB" a 4-star who we all know is not coming to SUC so their #21 ranking is all fluff.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#27694 Apr 29, 2014
UCLA runs L.A. Brett Hundley said it, Jim Mora said it, so it must be a FACT!!! and the recruiting rankings support all FACTS!!! NUFF SAID!!!
http://sports.yahoo.com/footballrecruiting/fo...

Westwood

#27695 Apr 30, 2014
GO KINGS !!!!!

Westwood

#27696 May 1, 2014
Bruin For Life

United States

#27697 May 2, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
one of the USC rape victims when she reported the rape to USC was told that if "if the attacker (man) didn't orgasm, it's not considered rape". Being a private University USC apparently is not required to report this kind of stuff. Think about it, in the last TEN YEARS ALONE there were FIVE football players arrested and accused of rape, and there about what 30,000 students on campus? We only heard about the football players cases because they were high profile athletes in the school, imagine all the shyt that goes on in that ghetto school that we don't hear about?? NUFF SAID!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#27698 May 3, 2014
Two dead pigs in one week!!! One on the 91 just yesterday and one this morning in Harbor City!! What a great week! LOL!!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#27699 May 3, 2014
Oh my mistake. Dead pig on the 91 was two days ago. But still very amusing!

Westwood

#27700 May 3, 2014
GO KINGS !!!!~!!
Bruin For Life

United States

#27701 May 3, 2014
Trojan wrote:
Oh my mistake. Dead pig on the 91 was two days ago. But still very amusing!
too bad the biggest pig if all, YOU is still here, go play on the 91, PIG!!
appler belly

Mountain View, CA

#27702 May 4, 2014
deathvalley wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAOROTF!!!!!!!! Stupid is as stupid does, dummy!!!!!
ROLL TIDE ROLL YO
BOO usc.....the university of stupid cheaters
GEAUX LSU YO
BOO auburn!!!!!!!!!! YO!!!!!!!!!!
i like sport, running, play ball, but it also relate to my soccer jersey, hehe, i buy some from www.iluxshop.co , all only $10.4, i also found there LV, GUCCI, AF, Burberry all are very cheap, soccer shoes : Adidas, Nike, Jordan, Air Max, GZ, CL, all are true wholesale price. do you know it?
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#27704 May 4, 2014
Trojan wrote:
Freakin' pansy ass SEC, refusing to go to a 9 team conference schedule. David Shaw is right...they're a bunch of pussies.
http://www.fbschedules.com/2014/05/pac-12-coa...
Oh! That's right. There's a dipshit on this thread who won't realize that's what Shaw was saying, even though he didn't use that exact word.

He's not smart enough to realize, as CPEM pointed out, that there's more than one way to say something. Freakin' dumbass welcher.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 56 min Rosa_Winkel 231,938
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 1 hr IBdaMann 2,189
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr John Galt 1,144,008
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 7 hr Star On 47 646
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 12 hr Kathwynn 306,595
Pat Summitt files for divorce after 27 years of... (Aug '07) Tue Mr bobo 145
Haas Leads Purdue Past Grambling State, 82-30 Nov 22 ngzcaz 1

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE