UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32604 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Bruin For Life

South El Monte, CA

#27713 May 6, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
BFL we lost in rowing..... OMG time to shut don the entire athletic department,
what Fking idiot. call me when you beat the MIGHTY Bruins something that matters... like football or basketball.
rowing...... LMAO... rowing ?????
wow world champion Trojans they beat MIGHTY UCLA in rowing LMFAO, my the might have following.
BN, it's called desperation. Lmfao
Bruin For Life

South El Monte, CA

#27714 May 6, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>More importantly here Nation , those nasty Trojans are beating us every which way but loose :/
No. 8 USC Outruns No. 12 UCLA in Annual Rowing Dual
The Women of Troy maintained their unblemished all-time record in the dual with a 13th straight victory
USC Baseball sweeps UCLA three games in a row 10-0, 3-2, 7-4
Final score of the USC-UCLA dual meet: USC women's T&F defeats the Bruins 95-68
No. 9 USC Men's Volleyball Wins At No. 7 UCLA
04/12/14 vs. UCLA - Hermosa Beach, Calif., USC wins 5-0
Come now fellow Bruins, just because I am not around to guide you around by the little p.p., that does not mean you should lose our Bruin focus all together :(
Go Bruins! We are slipping our hold of any advantage of the Lesser Athletic Antilles we are so proud of!
thanks for the uodates YaFag, since you didn't mention Mens TF I assume UCLA beat USuCk in sunday, for rhe 29th time in the last 31 years?

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#27715 May 6, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
BFL we lost in rowing..... OMG time to shut don the entire athletic department,
what Fking idiot. call me when you beat the MIGHTY Bruins something that matters... like football or basketball.
rowing...... LMAO... rowing ?????
wow world champion Trojans they beat MIGHTY UCLA in rowing LMFAO, my the might have following.
Good one Nation, you tell those nasty Trojans what we think of them and their rowing victories ;)

With that said of course, we Bruins will still need to address (preferably offline of Topix) how we are going to continue to proclaim those 108 national titles when 96 of them are for athletics other than football or basketball :(

Maybe we can regroup and get on the same page like how we all get in the same hot tub ;)

Go Bruins! Let's think this one through before any more brash Topix declarations shall we!

West Hollywood, CA

#27716 May 6, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>thanks for the updates, since you didn't mention Mens TF I assume UCLA beat USuCk in sunday, for rhe 29th time in the last 31 years?
Well not sure if this is the real Lifer or a Memorex version, but great point to bring up the T&F victory ;)

Unfortunately in this Westside environment we are living in, our fans are getting ever-so restless by our Bruins not providing any football or basketball titles :/

But I say boohoo to them and we just continue to announce our 96 lesser athletic achievements to our own fans, plus continue to chastise those nasty Trojans when they yell at us about beating us in the less athletic sports ;)

Go Bruins! Okay Lifer, after all that has been cleared up, we Bruins should feel better already!

West Hollywood, CA

#27717 May 6, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>hilarious!!!! There are DOUCHEBAGS that have even bragged on these Topix threads about beating ucla in any of those gay sports....BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA try beating UCLA in football, or basketball youDumbMotherEffer.
Lifer please. No need to use slanderous words against others around here like "gay sports" when you get angry :(

Especially in this world where a basketball owner can lose his sports team for deplorable epithets, you may very well lose your Topix rights by using such harsh overtones that alienate a good majority of “alternative” fans, which I remind you, there are plenty of us in Westwood :/

Go Bruins! Speaking of recent losses, let’s try to keep Lifer in check so we not lose him too!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#27718 May 6, 2014
BFL, I couldn't sleep all night thinking about our "rowing" team losing to sc, tell me everything will be OK.

whoa is me, sc beats MIGHTY UCLA in rowing, will the sun rise tomorrow???

LMFAO

What a Fking Idiot.
Bruin For Life

San Diego, CA

#27719 May 6, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
BFL, I couldn't sleep all night thinking about our "rowing" team losing to sc, tell me everything will be OK.
LMFAO
What a Fking Idiot.
well, thank GOD I didn't read the post until this morning, cuz I would have lost sleep too!!! LMFAO

USC, the Rowing School!!!
Bruin For Life

San Diego, CA

#27720 May 6, 2014
BAHAHAHAHAHA no wonder GayBoy Fight On, a.k.a. PeePeePete ledt the score out from the men's Track & Field dual meet on Sunday, UCLA 89 USC 74...BAHAHAHAHAHA what a tool!!! BUT,, their women's Rowing team beat UCLA, so I'm sure it took the pain away from theirCulo from the buttRape they suffered on November 30th 35-14!!! Bahahahahahaha
Bruin For Life

San Diego, CA

#27721 May 6, 2014
Hey Trojan, you moron, USC has no more scholarship limitations, yet the Bruins are buttRaping your tOJans UCLA currently #6 in the nation...so much for your moronic theory that as soon as USC would have their sanctions lifted every top recruit would be a trOJan...yeah right!!!!

http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z...
Bruin For Life

San Diego, CA

#27722 May 6, 2014
UCLA, the most desirable university in the nation, but ESPECIALLY in California. Everyone wants to be a Bruin. FACT!!!
http://www.businessinsider.com/desirable-coll... #!JT1GV

West Hollywood, CA

#27723 May 7, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
UCLA, the most desirable university in the nation, but ESPECIALLY in California. Everyone wants to be a Bruin. FACT!!!
http://www.businessinsider.com/desirable-coll... #!JT1GV
Good one Lifer. Proud of you trying your DabNabist best to improve our Bruin social status ;)

Unfortunately that article, based on highly populated area admissions, didn't help our female student who just yesterday had to use pepper spray to get away from an assailant on our campus. He robbed her and forced her into his car to try who knows what else :(

Too bad another UCLA student had to KTLA that all our female students carry pepper spray because the campus could not always respond to crimes. That does damage to our Bruin desire for a spotless image :(

Go Bruins! Why is it for every good one, we have a bad take it away!

West Hollywood, CA

#27724 May 7, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
LMFAO
Ima a Fking Idiot.
Well Nation, you could get better sleeps if you, Lifer, and Brewski (where has that silly stud been anyway?) would use this Topix time of year to bring up some good plugs and propaganda and such for our Bruins to glorify in ;)

We have a clean football slate at the moment so now is the time for us to bring up a lot of national championship and heisman trophy talk. Because unfortunately, that could all be a mute point as little as three games into our Bruin season :/

I for one can hold my part of the Bruin bargain and discuss our vaious fashion statements and the growing ensemble of Bruin uniforms in our vicarious attempt at imitating those Oregonian Duckies ;)

Go Bruins! Let’s step up fellas, it is that time of year for our type of talk!

West Hollywood, CA

#27726 May 8, 2014
inlandEtrojan wrote:
<quoted text>I heard Mora had to blew Hundley to get him to stay....and if it involves Mora it must be true because anything he does is truthful.
Please sir, me and my "Alternative Lifestyle" Bruins take offense to that remark :/

While it is widely known that Coach Jimmy Junior is probably the most in-tune and aligned with the cause of the "special" Westside community, including promotion of players coming out and setting themselves free, there is no actual evidence that our Coach has mixed fornication in with his fraternizing of our players ;)

Now while there has been some speculation as to why "Hot Rod" Hundley does not have a girlfriend, and why his vehicle and Coach Jimmy Junior's vehicle were seen at the same hotel on several occasions, it must remain pure conjecture that any funny business is bruin around here ;)

Go Bruins! We are a "tight" family if you know what I mean!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#27728 May 8, 2014
Barr #9 pick...MIGHT BRUIN top So Cal pick !!!!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#27729 May 8, 2014
A MIGHTY BRUIN the #9 Overall pick, where are the lady Trojans in this draft?

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#27730 May 8, 2014
Oh that's right singing " row, row, row your boat"
LMFA

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#27731 May 8, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
Barr #9 pick...MIGHT BRUIN top So Cal pick !!!!!!
Go Bruins!!! Go Vikings! The Black & Blue Division knows where to go to get good talent!!!
Bruin For Life

United States

#27732 May 8, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
Oh that's right singing " row, row, row your boat"
LMFA
bahahahaha us there a draft for Rowing? If there was USC would have the top picks, no doubt!!

USC -:THE ROWING POWERHOUSE... and the Football doormat of Los Angeles.
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27733 May 8, 2014
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Go BFL!!! Go BN! Leave my backside Black & Blue:) going to WeHo that's where to go to get good talent like yall !!!
Getting a "wee' bit excited Brewie?....LMFAO!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#27734 May 8, 2014
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Go Bruins!!! Go Vikings! The Black & Blue Division knows where to go to get good talent!!!
4 wide receivers already picked Does't the Rowing champions $c have a wide receiver in the draft?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Aquarius-WY 1,459,079
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Susanm 312,740
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite 9 hr Buffalo Bull 58
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 hr ChristineM 258,041
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Mon Yin 17
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Nov 28 Local Warming 10,371
Should child beauty pageants be banned? (Sep '14) Nov 22 Heatherfeather 780
More from around the web