UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 20 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

#27664 Apr 25, 2014
My Trojan brothers, tonight I will have a special guest joining our Hot Tub Party, his names Tyrone he's not a Trojan, but he loves Trojans. Please pick up plenty "magnum" size condoms before arriving to my place tonight, it's gonna be a FEST!!!

PPP Pete, you know you are a Trojan, don't be embarrassed to admit, one of these years our football team will give us a reason to be proud once again...anyhoo, please join us, Ty wants to meet you!!!
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

#27665 Apr 25, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>Lifer, Brewski has identified the topic of debate at MBD/Nation's tub party tomorrow night. He wants us to discuss damage control with regards to our Bruin baseball failure this season :/
Go Bruins! Party is 8pm, be there (unlike our baseball team) sharp!
zcrew thoze bRuinz!! come to our Hot Tub Party, I promize we will have more fun, Ty wantz to meet you, he's heard of your amazing ability to zwallow!!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#27666 Apr 25, 2014
Lifer please, is our Bruin hot tub party not enough "stimulation" for you that you must play these foolish Topix charades :/

Tell you what, after our exhausting night tonight, at the original hot tub party of them all at MBD/Nation's place in Manhattan Beach (whoa, lost my breath for the wrong reason), I will speak to Nation and Brewski to see if you can ride-along with the Bruin slap~packers to the Bruin scrimmage tomorrow night ;)

You must promise us that you there will be no Bruin fanny grabbing of Hot Rod Hundley and the other young fellas if we are lucky enough to get on the Rose Bowl field for some picture taking and athlete worshipping ;)

Go Bruins! I must say, the thought of up close and "personal" with the young fellas makes us feel like we just scored a touchdown!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#27668 Apr 25, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
Lifer please, is our Bruin hot tub party not enough "stimulation" for you that you must play these foolish Topix charades :/
Tell you what, after our exhausting night tonight, at the original hot tub party of them all at MBD/Nation's place in Manhattan Beach (whoa, lost my breath for the wrong reason), I will speak to Nation and Brewski to see if you can ride-along with the Bruin slap~packers to the Bruin scrimmage tomorrow night ;)
You must promise us that you there will be no Bruin fanny grabbing of Hot Rod Hundley and the other young fellas if we are lucky enough to get on the Rose Bowl field for some picture taking and athlete worshipping ;)
Go Bruins! I must say, the thought of up close and "personal" with the young fellas makes us feel like we just scored a touchdown!
My fault PP, I shouldn't have mentioned "Ramirito" that makes BFL go nuts again.He tore through three straight jackets and he'seating his meds like candy. The hospital just sent for a bushel of Taiwanese cucumbers that should hold BFL for 30 minutes...LMFAO!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#27669 Apr 25, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Alcala was in 1977, Trojans are excellent in History.
Mr trojan and soon to be ex ESPN analysis Keyshawn Johnson was yesterday, no wonder they love to live in the past.
Heh heh heh heh! Trojans are excellent at selective history only to claim amnesia when it comes to their who's-who of society undesirables.

In case their memory needs a good cleat to the head, I am happy to provide them with the names of their “heroes” that gravitate to USC being promised the world at their feet, fraternizing with other conceited students, but then continually letting the University down with their bad antics, habits, and arrogant TrOJan state of mind:

OJ Simpson
Al “A.C.” Cowlings
Todd Marinovich
Keyshawn Johnson
Mark McGwire
Darrell Russell
Winston Justice
Wil Poole
R. Jay Soward
Mike Williams
Junior Seau
Cole Ford
Paige Laurie
Eric Wright
Hershel Dennis
Rey Maualuga
Mark Sanchez
Matt Leinart
Reggie Bush
William French Anderson
Joe “Girls Gone Wild” Francis

Damn….. getting tired of typing! Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#27670 Apr 25, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
The UCLA Spring Game is in Carson you phony, TrOJan fuhk! Heh heh heh heh heh

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#27671 Apr 25, 2014
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Heh heh heh heh! Trojans are excellent at selective history only to claim amnesia when it comes to their who's-who of society undesirables.
In case their memory needs a good cleat to the head, I am happy to provide them with the names of their “heroes” that gravitate to USC being promised the world at their feet, fraternizing with other conceited students, but then continually letting the University down with their bad antics, habits, and arrogant TrOJan state of mind:
OJ Simpson
Al “A.C.” Cowlings
Todd Marinovich
Keyshawn Johnson
Mark McGwire
Darrell Russell
Winston Justice
Wil Poole
R. Jay Soward
Mike Williams
Junior Seau
Cole Ford
Paige Laurie
Eric Wright
Hershel Dennis
Rey Maualuga
Mark Sanchez
Matt Leinart
Reggie Bush
William French Anderson
Joe “Girls Gone Wild” Francis
Damn….. getting tired of typing! Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh
Let me help, you forgot:

Darrell Russell (Accused of drugging his friend Oceania Vaillancourt with GHB
R. Jay Soward (Went ballistic in an amusement park, fought with security guards

Paige Laurie (The Wal-Mart Heiress who attended SC, but bought much of her schoolwork from another student

Steve Smith (Wide Receiver who broke teammate Dominique Byrd’s jaw over a dispute about a video game wager).

Frostee Rucker (Accused of Raping an 11-year old; transferred from CSU after accused of Rape and Indecent Exposure, then got accused of beating up his woman, a trojan co-ed, ten times).

Brian Cushing (Long-suspected Steroid freak who finally got busted after his Rookie year in the NFL.

Kevin Ellison (Busted in May, 2010, for Speeding through a School Zone, and for having 100 Vicodin in the car

Lendale White May, 2010 got busted for Substance Abuse, suspended for 4 games, and cut from the Seahawks.

O.J. Mayo (Busted by the NCAA for taking illegal inducements to come to u$c, allegedly including a wide screen TV, and an envelope with $1000 cash

Lonnie White (Former trojan footballer turned L.A. Times Hack, who ADMITS to taking $14,000 cash while playing at U$C, and violating NCAA rules by scalping his season tickets and selling signed footballs)

Fred Davis — Tight End got suspended in 2011 by the NFL for failing multiple marijuana tests. Then he claimed he was cleaned up, but in 2014 failed another test and was suspended again for having a banned substance in his system

I agree, I'm tired also

West Hollywood, CA

#27673 Apr 25, 2014
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>The UCLA Spring Game is in Carson, I wish I was going instead to meet TrOJan hunks! Heh heh heh heh heh
Brewski settle down please, we will discuss this and more shortly at the MBD/Nation hot tub party ;)

You and Nation need to get on the same page of Bruin propaganda and stop the redundancy in our mud slinging :/

Go Bruins! Only mud that needs to be slung is in the tub for a mud bath!

West Hollywood, CA

#27674 Apr 25, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me help you, I agree, I'm tired also
Come now Nation, don't poop out on us yet. The hot tub night is young and we will all be arriving at your pad, speedos in hand, in about 30 minutes ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooo Bruins and MBD/Nation's own version of the Spring Game!

West Hollywood, CA

#27675 Apr 25, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Your hand hurts from beatin the ol banana and the testes of your dog...LMFAO!
These FUCLA names will wipe out the ill-fated attempt at slander by you and "Screw In"
John Wooden ( Corruption and Violations of NCAA rules and Civil Rights by not starting enough black players)
Sam Gilbert ( Mafia Boss, Drug Dealer, Money Launderer, UCLA Booster, NBA Players agent with a roster of FUCLA Bruins)
JD Morgan ( Making Payoffs to The NCAA to allow corrupt coach Wooden and backer Gilbert to pay players and not get caught)
Bruin For Life ( Dyck Surking Phagge)
MBD/BN ( Holding an erection in front of Middle School Football Practice)
Screw In ( Being a yes man to MBD/BN and BFL and having a terrible laugh)
While it is really no concern of yours Mister Fight On, I must inform you that as a member of the Bruin slap~packers, I intend to have a good talking to for my three amigos who will be attending our tub party tonight :)

I detest when my Bruins display such brass tactics we cannot back up or be counter-pointed upon, so maybe a mud tub special is needed to soothe the boys on the eve of our UCLA Spring board game tomorrow night :)

I know Lifer and me are looking forward to getting up close and personal to Brett Hundley "hot rod" for short, or maybe I should say for long ;)

Go Bruins! With Hot Rod back, we stand a chance of over impressing our suitors again this year and another at-large bowl game!
Bruin For Life

Whittier, CA

#27676 Apr 25, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me help, you forgot:
Darrell Russell (Accused of drugging his friend Oceania Vaillancourt with GHB
R. Jay Soward (Went ballistic in an amusement park, fought with security guards
Paige Laurie (The Wal-Mart Heiress who attended SC, but bought much of her schoolwork from another student
Steve Smith (Wide Receiver who broke teammate Dominique Byrd’s jaw over a dispute about a video game wager).
Frostee Rucker (Accused of Raping an 11-year old; transferred from CSU after accused of Rape and Indecent Exposure, then got accused of beating up his woman, a trojan co-ed, ten times).
Brian Cushing (Long-suspected Steroid freak who finally got busted after his Rookie year in the NFL.
Kevin Ellison (Busted in May, 2010, for Speeding through a School Zone, and for having 100 Vicodin in the car
Lendale White May, 2010 got busted for Substance Abuse, suspended for 4 games, and cut from the Seahawks.
O.J. Mayo (Busted by the NCAA for taking illegal inducements to come to u$c, allegedly including a wide screen TV, and an envelope with $1000 cash
Lonnie White (Former trojan footballer turned L.A. Times Hack, who ADMITS to taking $14,000 cash while playing at U$C, and violating NCAA rules by scalping his season tickets and selling signed footballs)
Fred Davis — Tight End got suspended in 2011 by the NFL for failing multiple marijuana tests. Then he claimed he was cleaned up, but in 2014 failed another test and was suspended again for having a banned substance in his system
I agree, I'm tired also
both of you are being way to generous, I can add about 20 more to the list.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#27677 Apr 25, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Your hand hurts from beatin the ol banana and the testes of your dog...LMFAO!
These FUCLA names will wipe out the ill-fated attempt at slander by you and "Screw In"
John Wooden ( Corruption and Violations of NCAA rules and Civil Rights by not starting enough black players)
Sam Gilbert ( Mafia Boss, Drug Dealer, Money Launderer, UCLA Booster, NBA Players agent with a roster of FUCLA Bruins)
JD Morgan ( Making Payoffs to The NCAA to allow corrupt coach Wooden and backer Gilbert to pay players and not get caught)
Bruin For Life ( Dyck Surking Phagge)
MBD/BN ( Holding an erection in front of Middle School Football Practice)
Screw In ( Being a yes man to MBD/BN and BFL and having a terrible laugh)
Come on, what do you expect from idiots who can't accept the fact that it's not a choice. As a public school, and an incredibly PC one at that, they have no choice but to recruit boy scouts. Only a complete moron would ignore the many factors that impact the choices they make when it comes to student athletes.

We're talking about a school that banned tobacco use on its entire campus, even outdoors!(I remember when I mentioned that once and some idiot translated it to, "Anyone who uses tobacco is a thug." Some of their fans are so retarded.)

But then again, they are the same idiots who just a couple of years ago were still whooping it up over an 8 game winning streak that was a dozen years old. But when we bring up the worst serial killer ever, a Bruin alumnus, we're told to "stay in the present".

They're idiots who change the rules from week to week, depending on whether or not it will make USC look bad or UCLA look good. Not all Bruins, just some of the morons & wannabes on this thread.

Bruins I know in real life aren't anywhere near that stupid! They realize, as I do, that they're both great schools.
anonymous reader

Brisbane, Australia

#27678 Apr 25, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on, what do you expect from idiots who can't accept the fact that it's not a choice. As a public school, and an incredibly PC one at that, they have no choice but to recruit boy scouts. Only a complete moron would ignore the many factors that impact the choices they make when it comes to student athletes.
We're talking about a school that banned tobacco use on its entire campus, even outdoors!(I remember when I mentioned that once and some idiot translated it to, "Anyone who uses tobacco is a thug." Some of their fans are so retarded.)
But then again, they are the same idiots who just a couple of years ago were still whooping it up over an 8 game winning streak that was a dozen years old. But when we bring up the worst serial killer ever, a Bruin alumnus, we're told to "stay in the present".
They're idiots who change the rules from week to week, depending on whether or not it will make USC look bad or UCLA look good. Not all Bruins, just some of the morons & wannabes on this thread.
Bruins I know in real life aren't anywhere near that stupid! They realize, as I do, that they're both great schools.
What a little cry baby you are, it must suck being a Trojan fan right now. Hey and you forgot to mention the sanctions.
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#27679 Apr 25, 2014
anonymous reader wrote:
<quoted text>What a little cry baby you are, it must suck being a Trojan fan right now. Hey and you forgot to mention the sanctions.
Your med's are wearing off Robbie, go back to using Papi Chulo he's more like the real you, a big kween....LMFAO!
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

#27680 Apr 25, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Your med's are wearing off Robbie, go back to using Papi Chulo he's more like the real you, a big kween....LMFAO!
He is such a moron. Only a complete fool would woop it up over a non sanctioned team beating a sanctioned team. Because we sanctions. Sanctions.

Sanctions.
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

#27681 Apr 25, 2014
Sanctions.
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#27682 Apr 26, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>He is such a moron. Only a complete fool would woop it up over a non sanctioned team beating a sanctioned team. Because we sanctions. Sanctions.
Sanctions.
Now, now BFL, make sure you're wearing your helmet sweetie just like Dr Jekyll said, don't want you hitting your head on the padded walls all day again.....LMFAO!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#27683 Apr 26, 2014
I woke up this morning with butt Really sore and a jar of vaseline, I was like WTF? Then I turned around, and there I saw Tyrone lying next to me!! Ty spent the night!! You can all imagine what's about to happen next!! Ttyl, this "girl" gotta get busy!!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#27684 Apr 26, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
He should also resurrect his "Bob Smith" character! Guess we shouldn't blame him for posting under a bunch of names, including mine. He has too much stupidity to be contained in one profile.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#27685 Apr 26, 2014
Okay, Ty finally left, without a drop of semen left in him, this gay man throughly enjoyed himself last night and this morning. Thanks Fight On and CT for letting men host the Hot tub party, you girls ROCK!!!, and of course a special thanks to Tyrone, hmmmmm yummy!!! SLLLLLLURP!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 28 min ParasiteZach 1,223,662
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Uncle Sam 238,333
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr Pearl Jam 309,742
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... Apr 29 Sauck freedom 6
News Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... (Sep '14) Apr 29 tom wingo 4
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Apr 27 TerryE 5,306
News Kecoughtan High teacher resigns after drug charges (Nov '07) Apr 25 Yogurt Nads 82
More from around the web