UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
26,081 - 26,100 of 26,971 Comments Last updated 15 hrs ago
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2014

usc steve wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I bring the wife, fight on?
but no swapping, this little bytch is ALL mine.
fight on Trojan, fight on!
no swapping? HA!!!!!! to late!!!! your little wifieHoe Fight On, has been had in more ways than one! by all CT and I. In fact we invited Inland Empire Trojan to join our jacuzzi party, but he has said he is not ready to come out of the closet, jut yet.

Go Trojans!!!
Go USC!!!
Fight On!!!
FTFO!!!

“Fight On Girls”

Since: Oct 08

El Monte w/fight on my wife

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2014

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>no swapping? HA!!!!!! to late!!!! your little wifieHoe Fight On, has been had in more ways than one! by all CT and I. In fact we invited Inland Empire Trojan to join our jacuzzi party, but he has said he is not ready to come out of the closet, jut yet.
Go Trojans!!!
Go USC!!!
Fight On!!!
FTFO!!!
she cheated on me?
your shattering my life,
I have never been more in love than I am now with my wife fight on, although the CT is one hell of a hunkie heshe. Hummmmmm let me think about this, fight on is getting a little loose and sloppy. and her hygiene is getting a little skankie if you know what I mean.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2014

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems our little Robbie has escaped from his straight jacket again...LMFAO!
Well Mister Fight On, I must tell you that this is more than disturbing :(

Right now the Bruin faithful should be focusing on our trendy, no-pad scrimmages our fancy-clad fellas are conducting, and not have to deal with Lifer's foolish charades :/

I may require a private consultation with MBD/Nation and Brewski in Nation's Sadomasochism basement ;)

Go Bruins! The time has come to whip Lifer back into Bruin shape and test the new Bruin leather chap uniforms!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2014

Judged:

usc steve wrote:
<quoted text>
she cheated on me?
your shattering my life,
I have never been more in love than I am now with my wife fight on, although the CT is one hell of a hunkie heshe. Hummmmmm let me think about this, fight on is getting a little loose and sloppy. and her hygiene is getting a little skankie if you know what I mean.
Lifer please. Your verbal actions are perplexing, especially when you have every "alternative" activity at your beckon call each Friday night :/

I guess we could talk to the fellas about repeating the MBD party Saturday night while the football season is still in hibernation. This of course, may require an invite to a notorious celebrity aspirant of someone like Nikola Dragovic. You really liked his long.......um,“legs” last time he came around (giggle)

Go Bruins! Time to make some of you fellow Bruins happy by allowing you a second night to cumm again!

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2014

Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2014

Judged:

PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Lifer please. Your verbal actions are perplexing, especially when you have every "alternative" activity at your beckon call each Friday night :/
I guess we could talk to the fellas about repeating the MBD party Saturday night while the football season is still in hibernation. This of course, may require an invite to a notorious celebrity aspirant of someone like Nikola Dragovic. You really liked his long.......um,“legs” last time he came around (giggle)
Go Bruins! Time to make some of you fellow Bruins happy by allowing you a second night to cumm again!
oh Peetie, when will you stop pretending to be a Bruin? Come back to our fudgePacking gang, the days of 7-6 seasons are gone! We now have seven-win sark!!! You no longer need to feel embarrassed of Trojan nation. Come join our hot tub party, satisfaction guaranteeeed!!!

FTFO!!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2014

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems our little Robbie has escaped from his straight jacket again...LMFAO!
LOL!! Yup.

You're evil, messing with someone who's so incredibly simple minded.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2014

Judged:

And the other fool, describing their fans perfectly with his caption! ROTFLMAO!!

We've all known that for decades. Nice to see them admit it.
Trojan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2014

Judged:

Anyhoo, it's Friday!!! You know what that means!!! Hot tub party time!!! Fight On, CT, us girls are sure going to have some fun in san Marino!!!!!
Go Trojans!!!
Fight On!!!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2014

Judged:

Everyone who is someone (and all the multi-personalities in between) know that Friday night can ONLY mean one thing --- UCLA Bruin Hot Tub Parties at MBD/Nation's pad in Manhattan Beach :)

As always, all Bruins past and present are welcome! Rumor has we may have celeb appearances from Mattie Barnes and Nikki Dragovic, if they stay within the confines of the law "this" time ;)

Day in and day out, there may be imitators from a small "alternative" constituent across town, but we Bruins know that the Westside masses dictate and dominate this specific type of venue :)

Go Bruins! Don't mess with the originator and except no imitators!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2014

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
Thank the powers that be who "enticed" Jordy Adams to stay :)

We need to prove to the world, especially those nasty Trojans, that Coach Stevie is not a one hit wonder who received the best crop of existing players ever for a first year coach ;)

Go Bruins! I say let's make it worth our fellas to stay awhile and smell the greenola flowers!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2014

Judged:

PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Thank the powers that be who "enticed" Jordy Adams to stay :)
We need to prove to the world, especially those nasty Trojans, that Coach Stevie is not a one hit wonder who received the best crop of existing players ever for a first year coach ;)
Go Bruins! I say let's make it worth our fellas to stay awhile and smell the greenola flowers!
Now, now PP, it's not Bruin like of you to make light of Stevie Alfraud's short comings. All his top inherited players love him so much they are heading for the NBA. Fear not PP, instead of Kyle Anderson at point guard, your bruins will have Alfraud Jr who is much better according to BFL and the late MBD/BN.
Trojan

Rowland Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2014

Judged:

Dang, gonna be a long season, our team looked horrible in the scrimmage yesterday.

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2014

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now PP, it's not Bruin like of you to make light of Stevie Alfraud's short comings. All his top inherited players love him so much they are heading for the NBA. Fear not PP, instead of Kyle Anderson at point guard, your bruins will have Alfraud Jr who is much better according to BFL and the late MBD/BN.
Please Mister Fight On, we do not take to Lifer's comments with any substantial worth. It is best for him to keep his mouth shut.......or full, like it was Friday night when we fellow Bruins kept it conveniently occupied ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooooo Bruins!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2014

Judged:

PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Please Mister Fight On, we do not take to Lifer's comments with any substantial worth. It is best for him to keep his mouth shut.......or full, like it was Friday night when we fellow Bruins kept it conveniently occupied ;)
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooooo Bruins!
Now. now PP it's not bruin like of you to brag about BFL's "triple double" at Friday nights bruin hot tub party. Remember what Coach W said in his pyramid of deception. "Those who don't swallow choke".........LMFAO!
carlo

Mountain View, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2014

Judged:

cheapest running shoes $25, who want? i get the news from my sister, she is a fan shopping, so www.iluxshop.co is got from her. Who want it? we could buy together,$300 order enjoy 10% items as discount.
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2014

Judged:

carlo wrote:
cheapest running shoes $25, who want? i get the news from my sister, she is a fan shopping, so www.iluxshop.co is got from her. Who want it? we could buy together,$300 order enjoy 10% items as discount.
It looks like someone (BFL) is out of meds again....LMFAO!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2014

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Now. now PP it's not bruin like of you to brag about BFL's "triple double" at Friday nights bruin hot tub party. Remember what Coach W said in his pyramid of deception. "Those who don't swallow choke".........LMFAO!
Oh you nasty Trojans really like to berate our Bruin authority figures don't you :/

We grew up on Coach Johnny W and all his speculative wisdom, then everyone has to bring up twisted fellows like Sam Gilbert and Bill Walton to put cracks in our blue and gold pavement :/

Sort of makes me feel like I am shopping for Lauren or Armani, big names over here on the Westside, and then end up finding out I bought knock-offs :(

Go Bruins! What in the world are we to do, when aristocratic Westside customs are traumatized!

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2014

Judged:

Shocking !.........not!!!.....more of the same.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014/04/21/for...

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2014

Judged:

UCLA alum Meb Keflezighi first American to win Boston Marathon in 31 years

Go Bruins!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,096,175
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min KiMare 225,678
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 10 hr Pearl Jam 305,390
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Aug 19 RICK SERVICE 28
loan needed (Dec '13) Aug 12 Simon 5
loan offer (Jun '13) Aug 10 Tram 81
Na Aug 9 rrg cgr 1

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
•••
•••