UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32337 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#27579 Apr 15, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>There you go Lifer. Stay focused on what matters :)
Between updating the trendy, multi-versatile UCLA uniforms installed by Coach Jimmy, the radiantly, airy practices so far this year, and our annual weekly hot tubs, that alone is proof we Bruins do not have time for childish crap ;)
Go Bruins! Our Bruin portfolio is looking as scrappy as ever!
GetAfukingLifeYouFukinLoserFag get!!!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27580 Apr 15, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Nice try, Dbag
Someone call 911!!!...Rob's talking to himself again, triple the meds this time more personalities (they all seem to be gay lmfao) are coming out of this kween...LMFAO!

#27581 Apr 15, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone call 911!!!...Rob's talking to himself again, triple the meds this time more personalities (they all seem to be gay lmfao) are coming out of this kween...LMFAO!
you're such a patheticKweer, seriously, you need to find a job, Santa Monica Blvd is currently leasing a couple of coreners. ya freak!!!

#27582 Apr 15, 2014
*** corners ***

“CuttySark,the best we could do”

Since: Oct 08

El Monte w/fight on my wife

#27583 Apr 15, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
be nice love, I hate when you get so upset, relax and I'll rub your feet tonight, I know how that gets you soooo wet. And we all know what happens when you get so wet,
fight on Trojans, Thank god prop 8 was overturned
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27584 Apr 15, 2014
usc steve wrote:
<quoted text>
be nice love, I hate when you get so upset, relax and I'll rub your feet tonight, I know how that gets you soooo wet. And we all know what happens when you get so wet,
fight on Trojans, Thank god prop 8 was overturned
Triple the meds and bring his own personal blue/gold monogrammed straight jacket!....LMFAO!

#27585 Apr 15, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Triple the meds and bring his own personal blue/gold monogrammed straight jacket!....LMFAO!
Oh please love don't go Johnny Weir and Victor Voronov on me, I know our relationship is different, but that's what makes it so special.
Don't let your hatred for a silly Bruin spoil our "special night" tonight. "Tickle Tuesday" is too much fun to have you so upset.
Fight On Trojans, IT'S TICKLE TUESDAY !!!!!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#27586 Apr 16, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Mister Fight On, we are in crisis mode over here in Westwood, but I would rather not resort to calling authorities......yet :/

Lifer is currently dealing with multifaceted personalities and subsequent alternative lifestyle issues which I might add, we are fully capable of handling in the Bruin inner-circle of “special” friends :)

I would prefer the general, normalized public including all you nasty Trojans to be left out of the Westwood and South Bay/MBD area turmoil. It is nothing that a little tub action cannot soothe ;)

Besides, no one but another Bruin such as myself, MBD/Nation, or Brewski can really understand the situation here! Our years of subpar performing torture topped off by a few tempting years of potential success, can only be measured within the confines of Bruindom, or the closest public restroom (whichever brings the quickest relief):)

Go Bruins! We own up to our own pressure relief in our own specific way!

West Hollywood, CA

#27587 Apr 16, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>ImaFukinLoserFagget!!!
It is okay Lifer, gotcha covered ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooo Bruins!

#27588 Apr 16, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>It is okay Lifer, gotcha covered ;)
Ohhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooo Bruins!
you're suchAfag,

West Hollywood, CA

#27589 Apr 16, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>we're suchAfag group of Bruins,
Now now Lifer, let's not get too hasty here with our personal assessments, especially when there is concern that one of the Bruin slap~packers around here is not playing with a non-medicated full desk ;)

Go Bruins! Time to move on to better things, just like our fellow Bruins Anderson and LaVine!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27590 Apr 16, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Now now Lifer, let's not get too hasty here with our personal assessments, especially when there is concern that one of the Bruin slap~packers around here is not playing with a non-medicated full desk ;)
Go Bruins! Time to move on to better things, just like our fellow Bruins Anderson and LaVine!
As "the late" MBD/BN would say "Ya I agree"......LMFAO!

#27591 Apr 16, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
As "the late" MBD/BN would say "Ya I agree"......LMFAO!
"I Agree" lover, last nights "tickle Tuesday' was great, can't wait until this weekends suckoffSaturday will be the bomb, you have always been #1 in this category.

fight on fellow trojans
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27592 Apr 16, 2014
usc rob wrote:
<quoted text>
"I Agree" my lover is very shorrrt, last nights "tickle Tuesday' was still great, can't wait until this weekends suckoffSaturday will be the bomb, I have always been the #1 whore in this category.
fight on fellow Bruins
I'm sure the late MBD/BN would more than agree with you.....LMFAO!

West Hollywood, CA

#27593 Apr 17, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure the late MBD/BN would more than agree with you.....LMFAO!
Speaking of MBD/Nation, we Bruin slap~packers are on schedule for a special BYOT (bring your own thong) Friday night hot tub party at his pad :)

If we become too worn out and actually get around to “talking”, I will ask (or maybe he will expose) his opinion “on” the subject ;)

Go Bruins! Lifer remember to bring multiple thongs to match the personalities!
Trojan

United States

#27594 Apr 17, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of MBD/Nation, we Bruin slap~packers are on schedule for a special BYOT (bring your own thong) Friday night hot tub party at his pad :)
If we become too worn out and actually get around to “talking”, I will ask (or maybe he will expose) his opinion “on” the subject ;)
Go Bruins! Lifer remember to bring multiple thongs to match the personalities!
Oh puhleeeez Pete, no matter how fun you're trying to make your jacuzzi parties sound, the jacuzzi party me and the girls, Fight On, Chosen Traveler, and I had last weekend "Trojan style" would dwarf!!!! Anything you could ever have. USC STEVE will be invited at our next one IF and that's a big IF, he behaves like the lady she is ;) teeeheeeheeeheee

Go Trojans!!!!
Fight On!!!!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27595 Apr 17, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>Oh puhleeeez Pete, no matter how fun you're trying to make your jacuzzi parties sound, the jacuzzi party me and the girls, Fight On, Chosen Traveler, and I had last weekend "Trojan style" would dwarf!!!! Anything you could ever have. USC STEVE will be invited at our next one IF and that's a big IF, he behaves like the lady she is ;) teeeheeeheeeheee
Go Trojans!!!!
Fight On!!!!
It seems our little Robbie has escaped from his straight jacket again...LMFAO!

#27596 Apr 17, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>Oh puhleeeez Pete, no matter how fun you're trying to make your jacuzzi parties sound, the jacuzzi party me and the girls, Fight On, Chosen Traveler, and I had last weekend "Trojan style" would dwarf!!!! Anything you could ever have. USC STEVE will be invited at our next one IF and that's a big IF, he behaves like the lady she is ;) teeeheeeheeeheee
Go Trojans!!!!
Fight On!!!!
Can I bring the wife, fight on?
but no swapping, this little bytch is ALL mine.

fight on Trojan, fight on!
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

#27597 Apr 17, 2014
usc steve wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I bring the wife, fight on?
but no swapping, this little bytch is ALL mine.
fight on Trojan, fight on!
no swapping? HA!!!!!! to late!!!! your little wifieHoe Fight On, has been had in more ways than one! by all CT and I. In fact we invited Inland Empire Trojan to join our jacuzzi party, but he has said he is not ready to come out of the closet, jut yet.

Go Trojans!!!
Go USC!!!
Fight On!!!
FTFO!!!

#27598 Apr 17, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>no swapping? HA!!!!!! to late!!!! your little wifieHoe Fight On, has been had in more ways than one! by all CT and I. In fact we invited Inland Empire Trojan to join our jacuzzi party, but he has said he is not ready to come out of the closet, jut yet.
Go Trojans!!!
Go USC!!!
Fight On!!!
FTFO!!!
she cheated on me?
your shattering my life,
I have never been more in love than I am now with my wife fight on, although the CT is one hell of a hunkie heshe. Hummmmmm let me think about this, fight on is getting a little loose and sloppy. and her hygiene is getting a little skankie if you know what I mean.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min USAsince1680 1,421,206
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 3 hr RiccardoFire 201,890
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 hr thetruth 256,643
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Tue Earthling-1 10,070
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Mon Blue November 311,629
mark moel loan house is here for you to uptain ... (Sep '13) Aug 14 Alex 17
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Aug 11 Ceren 9
More from around the web