UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32329 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27558 Apr 13, 2014
Now, now let's not make such a big deal of MBD/BN being a tranny, this is quite common in Westwood. Jim Mora Jr is always on the lookout for player of MBD/BN's diversity.
Trojan

United States

#27559 Apr 13, 2014
Whew!!!! What a weekend!! a tradition is born!!! Hot tub parties in San Marino are da bomb!!! Fight On/CT thank you for being such a gracious host, the sex toys you provided were innovative and so much fun!! I'm so looking forward to our next reunion at Chico Bar, then follow it up with more fun in San Marino. ♡♥&#98 25; love you FO/ CT mmmuah!!!

Fight On!!
Trojan

United States

#27560 Apr 13, 2014
@ usc steve, f-u!!! Fight On is mine, all mine!!! You think I was going to invest in his penile removal surgery for YOUR pleasure?? Hell no!!! Fellow trojan or not, stay away!!!!

“CuttySark,the best we could do”

Since: Oct 08

El Monte w/fight on my wife

#27561 Apr 13, 2014
Trojan wrote:
@ usc steve, f-u!!! Fight On is mine, all mine!!! You think I was going to invest in his penile removal surgery for YOUR pleasure?? Hell no!!! Fellow trojan or not, stay away!!!!
trojan, trojan, trojan, while you footed the bill, fight on chose me to marry, we have been living in bliss for yrs now, don't ruin it. maybe the chosen traveler and you can hook up, we can double date it you wish.
fight on Trojans!!!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27562 Apr 13, 2014
Robbie has a major hardon for Trojan....LMFAO!....That will probably get you some action from a jealous MBD/BN.....LMFAO!!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#27563 Apr 14, 2014
Now now, Fight On, CT, sweet thang, don't get ME involved in your lovers quarrels. Trojan has always been a homo sexual and the woody he sporting is for you. Ever since USC STEVE invested in your sex change, you fit his perfect "woman" mold.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#27565 Apr 14, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
Now now, Fight On, CT, sweet thang, don't get ME involved in your lovers quarrels. Trojan has always been a homo sexual and the woody he sporting is for you. Ever since USC STEVE invested in your sex change, you fit his perfect "woman" mold.
Now there you go Lifer, you are sounding like a true blue Bruin for once ;)

We do not need any imitators as the UCLA Bruins were the innovators in the Friday night hot tub party, and MBD/Nation has been our gracious host from day one :)

Go Bruins! We have our own pioneers of alternative traditions, and we don't care if these are off the field and in the tub!

West Hollywood, CA

#27566 Apr 14, 2014
Fight On wrote:
Robbie has a major hardon for Trojan....LMFAO!....That will probably get you some action from a jealous MBD/BN.....LMFAO!!
You will never know Mister Fight On. I reiterated to the boyz Friday night that whatever wild and wooly things we Bruins do in MBD/Nation's backyard, stays in his backyard ;)

Go Bruins! We are the Vegas of the Westside and South Bay!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27567 Apr 14, 2014
The Bruins are out of control! Ever since Wolfie was busted and jailed in Texas and had her brothels closed it left Rob and MBD/BN out of work, now they are over sexed....LMFAO!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#27568 Apr 14, 2014
Fight On wrote:
The Bruins are out of control! Ever since Wolfie was busted and jailed in Texas and had her brothels closed it left Rob and MBD/BN out of work, now they are over sexed....LMFAO!
leave me out of this, troll.
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27569 Apr 14, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>leave me out of this, troll.
Leave you out of if? It's all you Sweet Thang,you're a one (wo)man show as you always are, this time no ones paying to watch you except MBD/BN....LMFAO!
Bruin For Life

United States

#27570 Apr 14, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave you out of if? It's all you Sweet Thang,you're a one (wo)man show as you always are, this time no ones paying to watch you except MBD/BN....LMFAO!
again, leave me out of this, I see the poster is from El Monte, perhaps it's the personalifty you left behind? trOJan is a homosexual alright, but I have not time for this childish crap.
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27571 Apr 14, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>again, leave me out of this, I see the poster is from El Monte, perhaps it's the personalifty you left behind? trOJan is a homosexual alright, but I have not time for this childish crap.
Ok Zachary Gima......LMFAO!!

#27572 Apr 14, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh baby, ignore all the haters, at least we have EACH OTHER, and that's all that matters. You, me and our beloved Trojans.
Fight on lover, fight on !!!!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27573 Apr 14, 2014
TONY FROM EAST L A wrote:
<quoted text>
In all my years in the joint I've never had stuff as good as BFL, BN is a second close but BFL is as close to a woman as I've had,,,Even Darryl Henley concurs about BFL ..LOL!
Darryl knows a thing or two about "judging"...LMFAO!

#27574 Apr 14, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Darryl knows a thing or two about "judging"...LMFAO!
Speaking of "judging" remember the Judge who preformed our marriage? she was the sweetest,.... remember when she said I could kiss the bride meaning you???? pure heaven. love ya

fight on Trojans, fight on
Bruin For Life

United States

#27575 Apr 14, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACTLY!!!!

West Hollywood, CA

#27576 Apr 15, 2014
Fight On wrote:
Oh my (giggle). I sure hope my friend Miss Wolfie has not fell upon questionable times again as you stated. I was really hoping she was beyond all that, but as they say, you cannot change a leopard's spots..........or was that cougar ;)

West Hollywood, CA

#27577 Apr 15, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>again, leave me out of this, I have not time for this childish crap.
There you go Lifer. Stay focused on what matters :)

Between updating the trendy, multi-versatile UCLA uniforms installed by Coach Jimmy, the radiantly, airy practices so far this year, and our annual weekly hot tubs, that alone is proof we Bruins do not have time for childish crap ;)

Go Bruins! Our Bruin portfolio is looking as scrappy as ever!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#27578 Apr 15, 2014
Bruin For Life The Impostor wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACTLY!!!!
Nice try, Dbag

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 57 min John Galt 1,418,773
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Brian_G 311,622
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 16 hr Earthling-1 10,065
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Thu Eagle 12 256,555
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Aug 19 JustStop 201,888
mark moel loan house is here for you to uptain ... (Sep '13) Aug 14 Alex 17
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Aug 11 Ceren 9
More from around the web