UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32710 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Bruin For Life

United States

#27539 Apr 10, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I saw the "Whiner's" post conceding the next 2 yrs to Mighty UCLA
see # 9 on this
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2024172-10...
the retard will still claim UCLA beat them because they were handicapped, not because UCLA was talented, typical scDickWad.
Bruin For Life

United States

#27540 Apr 10, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
He's as stupid as his butt buddy. Idiots refer to things that are going to be big factors in the results, as whining or crying. Dumbasses don't know shit about sports. As I stated, when they have one or two injuries, it's DEVASTATING. But they're stupid enough to think 20 scholies isn't a factor. It's whining. LOL!!
Idiots.
BTW, dumbass pigs shot & killed the victim the other night instead of the assailant! Must be as smart as the two dumbshits above. ROTFLMAO!!
Still laughing at the pig who was sprawled out in front of Yum Yum donuts! That was hilarious!
it's having a superior team you faggetDickWad, your homer Phil Steele is calling UCLA one of the elite teams. As for the cops, maybe if you worked out abdominal didn't resemble a real pig, you would never cheated on you with a cop, you fatAssPiglette.
Bruin For Life

United States

#27541 Apr 10, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
He's as stupid as his butt buddy. Idiots refer to things that are going to be big factors in the results, as whining or crying. Dumbasses don't know shit about sports. As I stated, when they have one or two injuries, it's DEVASTATING. But they're stupid enough to think 20 scholies isn't a factor. It's whining. LOL!!
Idiots.
BTW, dumbass pigs shot & killed the victim the other night instead of the assailant! Must be as smart as the two dumbshits above. ROTFLMAO!!
Still laughing at the pig who was sprawled out in front of Yum Yum donuts! That was hilarious!
BTW too bad it wasn't you they shot by mistake, it would been one lessfuckingLoser in this world.
Bruin For Life

United States

#27542 Apr 10, 2014
Trojan,
**if you didn't resemble a real pig, your wife would have never left your ass for a cop.***
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27543 Apr 11, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
Trojan,
**if you didn't resemble a real pig, your wife would have never left your ass for a cop.***
Speaking of lovers quarrels here is a blast from your past lover boy, I think this is why you and MBD had a break up he was jealous of your other squeeze....LMFAO!

UCLA ROB wrote:
<quoted text>
Flattery will get you everywhere babe!
I'm excited about the upcoming season as well, at UCLA. I'm looking forward to watching young men in those tight pants with huge bulges playing football, I just want to drool over young men in tight pants and visualize they throwing a gang bang on me, with a mass of giant cucumbers, I'm sure you've all seen my posts before, I'm a freak like that JR!

JR Salazar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, what the bloody h.e.l.l. are you doing here on our part of topix? Haven't you had enough of your spammage here you rat!?
<quoted text>
This nutcase, UCLA ROB, is a total t.a.r.d. along the lines of hunkie boy, only a tad worse. Rate his dubage accordingly.

JR Salazar wrote:
<quoted text>
But so is UCLA ROB. Be on the lookout, Noble Sam.
seems ucla rob has a crush on you salazar.

JR Salazar wrote:
<quoted text>
Robs_AngryGhost = a sockpuppet of UCLA ROB. Treat his c.r.a.p. the same as the puppetmaster.
Bruin For Life

United States

#27544 Apr 11, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of lovers quarrels here is a blast from your past lover boy, I think this is why you and MBD had a break up he was jealous of your other squeeze....LMFAO!
UCLA ROB wrote:
<quoted text>
Flattery will get you everywhere babe!
I'm excited about the upcoming season as well, at UCLA. I'm looking forward to watching young men in those tight pants with huge bulges playing football, I just want to drool over young men in tight pants and visualize they throwing a gang bang on me, with a mass of giant cucumbers, I'm sure you've all seen my posts before, I'm a freak like that JR!
JR Salazar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, what the bloody h.e.l.l. are you doing here on our part of topix? Haven't you had enough of your spammage here you rat!?
<quoted text>
This nutcase, UCLA ROB, is a total t.a.r.d. along the lines of hunkie boy, only a tad worse. Rate his dubage accordingly.
JR Salazar wrote:
<quoted text>
But so is UCLA ROB. Be on the lookout, Noble Sam.
seems ucla rob has a crush on you salazar.
JR Salazar wrote:
<quoted text>
Robs_AngryGhost = a sockpuppet of UCLA ROB. Treat his c.r.a.p. the same as the puppetmaster.
the welfare office opens in 10 minutes, you better get off your stolen computer, you tranny.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#27545 Apr 11, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>BTW too bad it wasn't you they shot by mistake, it would been one lessfuckingLoser in this world.
Oh my Lifer, can we please refrain from exhibiting such vulgar displays and craving another Topix member dead :/

I have witnessed your angry discontentment not too long ago about a Trojan Topix member suggesting ill fate upon some past poster, I believe a Robert Smith, yet you are now doing something as foreboding here :/

The core issue I believe seems to be your incessant issues of rage that you continue to evade any assistance for. We, your friends, need to help you change that ;)

Go Bruins! We fellow Bruins are here to aid you Lifer, lay back and let us (like tonight)!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#27546 Apr 11, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my Lifer, can we please refrain from exhibiting such vulgar displays and craving another Topix member dead :/
I have witnessed your angry discontentment not too long ago about a Trojan Topix member suggesting ill fate upon some past poster, I believe a Robert Smith, yet you are now doing something as foreboding here :/
The core issue I believe seems to be your incessant issues of rage that you continue to evade any assistance for. We, your friends, need to help you change that ;)
Go Bruins! We fellow Bruins are here to aid you Lifer, lay back and let us (like tonight)!
Why don't you borrow a needle from an AIDS patient, and stick it right in the middle of your cranium, you POS, then hand it over to trOJan so you two can hold hands in the bottom of hell...ya freks!!

West Hollywood, CA

#27547 Apr 11, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
I must speak in a serious tone here Mister Fight On, I would appreciate if you would not bring these delicate matter concerning Lifer back up to the surface like a festering carbuncle :/

We Bruins (Nation, Brewski, and I) are trying desperately to get Lifer the appropriate help he requires. In his unstable and brittle state, any posts such as yours is a colossal step backwards for the overall good of Bruin psychiatry :/

I know it is hard for you nasty Trojans to understand what we Bruins have to go through because of your sustained success and tradition as a football icon, but here in Westwood, we have endured years, even decades, of always being the second fiddle, the weaker leak, the Los Angeles stepchild, and that really takes a toll on our fragile egos you see :/

I would kindly ask that you let my fellow UCLA slap~packers keep our private lives just that, whether it be emotional break ups or being athletic runner ups, and with specific regards to Lifer, I see no reason for you to bring MBD into this and his distressing annulment from Lifer and subsequent return to his maiden name of Bruin Nation :/

Thank you

West Hollywood, CA

#27548 Apr 11, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> I want to borrow a needle from an AIDS patient, and stick it right in the middle of my cranium, then hand it over to MBD to use so we, two can hold hands in the bathroom stall on the Westwood campus!!
Lifer, I understand your frustration here with your own mental anguish, but keep in mind that we bruins are experiencing a temporary reprieve and have had a couple of productive football seasons :)

You really need to try and focus on that momentary Bruin bliss, and apart from the AIDS-tainted needle thing, your other desires with MBD/Nation is totally acceptable in the Bruin realm of conformity and alternate methodology ;)

Go Bruins! We are here to help the instability within ourselves!
Trojan

San Diego, CA

#27549 Apr 11, 2014
Hey Fight On, since BFL PPP and BN have a tradition of Hot Tub parties on Friday nights, whatta ya say if you and I start our own tradition? Let's meet at Chico Bar in Montebello for some Happy Hour, then we can invite some little mermaids from there to join us, for our own Hot Tub party tradition? Deal?
Jerk

Kansas City, MO

#27550 Apr 11, 2014
Jerk
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27551 Apr 11, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Lifer, I understand your frustration here with your own mental anguish, but keep in mind that we bruins are experiencing a temporary reprieve and have had a couple of productive football seasons :)
You really need to try and focus on that momentary Bruin bliss, and apart from the AIDS-tainted needle thing, your other desires with MBD/Nation is totally acceptable in the Bruin realm of conformity and alternate methodology ;)
Go Bruins! We are here to help the instability within ourselves!
You know PP, Robbie hasn't been the same since "USC Steve" fell out of his life. They were once supposed to have a MMA fight, and Robbie soaked in butter for three days just to get ready for his "rub down' with Steve, but alas MBD/BN faked a suicide if the match went through. Since then our little Robbie has not been the same.

“CuttySark,the best we could do”

Since: Oct 08

El Monte w/fight on my wife

#27552 Apr 11, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
You know PP, Robbie hasn't been the same since "USC Steve" fell out of his life. They were once supposed to have a MMA fight, and Robbie soaked in butter for three days just to get ready for his "rub down' with Steve, but alas MBD/BN faked a suicide if the match went through. Since then our little Robbie has not been the same.
He never got over you and I getting married, its sad, your still the love of my life stud muffin.
FIGHT ON!!!!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27553 Apr 11, 2014
usc steve wrote:
<quoted text>
He never got over you and I getting married, its sad, your still the love of my life stud muffin.
FIGHT ON!!!!
Well Steve, you broke up Rob and MBD/BN, MBD never got over Rob's tattoo of your name on his pequer,he sees it every time he goes to town on Robbie..No wonder MBD/BN hates USC...LMFAO!!
Trojan

United States

#27554 Apr 12, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Steve, you broke up Rob and MBD/BN, MBD never got over Rob's tattoo of your name on his pequer,he sees it every time he goes to town on Robbie..No wonder MBD/BN hates USC...LMFAO!!
stop flirting with other bitches you are mine and mine alone. Get your ass back in the tub, we have some unfinished business, you slut.

“CuttySark,the best we could do”

Since: Oct 08

El Monte w/fight on my wife

#27555 Apr 12, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>stop flirting with other bitches you are mine and mine alone. Get your ass back in the tub, we have some unfinished business, you slut.
with all due respect, find your own sc bytch, me and my fight on were the 1st Trojans to marry after prop 8 was ruled unconstitutional, the happiest day in our life's.
Fight On fellow trojan ....... but leave my "stuff" alone.

West Hollywood, CA

#27556 Apr 13, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my (giggle) and you should see how Lifer shakes his tattoo during our hot tub dance sessions ;)

Too bad you are a Trojan, as the hot buttered tub action is exclusively a Bruin event, especially since MBD/Nation was scorned by outsiders and now professes his man love only within our Westwood community :)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooooo Bruins!

West Hollywood, CA

#27557 Apr 13, 2014
usc steve wrote:
<quoted text>
with all due respect, find your own sc bytch, me and my fight on were the 1st Trojans to marry after prop 8 was ruled unconstitutional, the happiest day in our life's.
Fight On fellow trojan ....... but leave my "stuff" alone.
Lifer please, you really need to cease with these masquerades of yours :(

I my fellow Bruins and I have stated, we can get you the help you need and will even shuttle you over to the West side from your Montebello digs ;)

Go Bruins! The desire to be a Trojan must stop to retain any form of Bruin dignity!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27558 Apr 13, 2014
Now, now let's not make such a big deal of MBD/BN being a tranny, this is quite common in Westwood. Jim Mora Jr is always on the lookout for player of MBD/BN's diversity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Patriot 1,478,899
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 10,646
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sun RiccardoFire 201,892
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Sun cpeter1313 313,187
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sun Rosa_Winkel 258,461
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Jan 14 Buffalo Bull 74
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Dec 20 san isidro company 42
More from around the web