UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Read more

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#27516 Apr 9, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
Way to go Nation for bringing to the forefront all of our Bruin cutting edge accomplishments :)

We are known for Electrical Stimulation at the UCLA Pavlov Institute of Physiology
and Oral Stimulation in the Royce Hall Basement Menís Restroom ;)

Go Bruins! Stimulation in any form makes for a memorable Westwood experience!

West Hollywood, CA

#27517 Apr 9, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
As if the hypocritical POS will ever admit that. He'd rather post his gay fantasies while pretending to be me. What an idiot.
BN has the nerve to call you out for posting bs, completely blind to the biggest dumbass on Topix, just because he's a Bruin fan.
Oh my, you mean to tell me my fellow Bruin slap~pack is acting more like a whack~pack again and making those nasty imposter posts :(

I must have a talk with MBD/Nation and Multi-Personality Lifer at the next Bruin hot tub party. The last time those two did that, Brewski had to attach a battery cables to their nipples and submerged them in the Jacuzzi water. Problem is Lifer smiled during the whole ordeal :/

Go Bruins! Hopefully Lifer will not enjoy that form of Bruin punishment this time around.

West Hollywood, CA

#27518 Apr 9, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>get your own handle you impostor!!!
Lifer please, must we add a visit to the UCLA Center for Neurocognition and Emotion in Schizophrenia for your personality imbalance to go along with your current anger management sessions at the UCLA Counseling Center :(

Go Bruins! Now I see why Westwood has all these centers for our students and illogical fans!

“UCLA-CHAMPIONS MADE HERE.”

Since: Aug 09

U-C-L-A FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!!!

#27519 Apr 9, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Lifer please, must we add a visit to the UCLA Center for Neurocognition and Emotion in Schizophrenia for your personality imbalance to go along with your current anger management sessions at the UCLA Counseling Center :(
Go Bruins! Now I see why Westwood has all these centers for our students and illogical fans!
Why don't you just save me the trouble and sell me yours, since you apparently are non-compliant with your meds. ya freak!!!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#27520 Apr 9, 2014
Now, now boys, remember this is a Bruin thread so the talk of homosexuality is quite the norm here.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#27521 Apr 9, 2014
the Topix Troll said:
"Now, now boys, remember this is a Bruin thread so the talk of homosexuality is quite the norm here"

I guess that's why the fool is the #1poster on this thread.

"the shoe fits her well"
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#27522 Apr 9, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
the Topix Troll said:
"Now, now boys, remember this is a Bruin thread so the talk of homosexuality is quite the norm here"
"the shoe fits her well"
Middle schools must have emptied out already, MBD /BN is here where to now? the kennels to fondle the stray animals?.... LMFAO!!!
Joker

Smarr, GA

#27523 Apr 9, 2014
Joke
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#27525 Apr 9, 2014
Great day! Another dead pig!!

Fire up the BBQ!! LOL!!!

#27526 Apr 10, 2014
Trojan wrote:
Fire up the BBQ!! LOL!!!
It will be a better day when you die and are six feet under, you are as useless on this planet as a condom with a hole. ya freak!!!

#27527 Apr 10, 2014
I would love to know the real reason why trOJan hates the cops...I can think of several speculations:

1. he looks like a stereotypial gang banger.(typial trOJan fan)
2. he looks like a drug dealer (as is the normal case with trOJan players)
3. has a criminal history (typical trOJan alumni) and his face is familiar with all the Police Departments.
4. he's in the "most wanted" list and his face is plastered all over the Postal Offices.(as is the normal with USC professors)
5. he caught his skanky wife with a cop.
6. his wife left him for a cop.
7. he is a former cop, and was kicked off the Police Force for improper use of force (typical SCumbag), thinking he has entitlement.

Which of the above do the posters in this thread believe applies to the SCumbag poster "trOJan".

West Hollywood, CA

#27528 Apr 10, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you just save me the trouble and sell me yours, since you apparently are non-compliant with your meds. ya freak!!!
Well Lifer, that is a valid point because frankly I no longer need any of that. My Westwood shrink helps soothe out any emotional stress, and if that does not do the trick then I do a trick in the Royce Hall Restroom. You remember, right ;)

Go Bruins, Lifer I will give you all the information this Friday night when we are hot-tubbing!

West Hollywood, CA

#27529 Apr 10, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
the Topix Troll said:
"the shoe fits her well"
Oh my Nation, ESPN has just gone too far here :/
They actually have our Bruin footballers at #7 in one of those madcap pre-season polls. Now I know those census never materialize as advocated, but nevertheless that added anxiety on our young lads is not something we can handle right now :/
Can you imagine that this means some crackerjack sportswriters actually think we could be a BCS team this year. We have never achieved that since inception, so my fear is Hot Rod Hundley will have to carry the team even more than he did last season. This is all too traumatic :/
Go Bruins! We should officially protest ESPN for their unwanted pressure!

West Hollywood, CA

#27530 Apr 10, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
the Topix Troll said:
"the shoe fits her well"
Oh Nation, I just despise when those Topix heathens bunch one of my posts all together because they had a system brain putt-putt. Here is a much prettier rendition of my last letter to you. BTW - See you Friday night :)

Oh my Nation, ESPN has just gone too far here :/

They actually have our Bruin footballers at #7 in one of those madcap pre-season polls. Now I know those census never materialize as advocated, but nevertheless that added anxiety on our young lads is not something we can handle right now :/

Can you imagine that this means some crackerjack sportswriters actually think we could be a BCS team this year. We have never achieved that since inception, so my fear is Hot Rod Hundley will have to carry the team even more than he did last season. This is all too traumatic :/

Go Bruins! We should officially protest ESPN for their unwanted pressure!

#27531 Apr 10, 2014
Some idiot jackass mofo, still believes the ONLY reason UCLA beat the SUCsters this year was because they were "handicapped", certainly NOT because they are considered an "elite team". Phil Steel certainly believes the Bruins are in the top-7 teams. Trojan you're a complete retard, and a useless prYck. go jump off the nearest bridge, will you? ya freak!!!

http://www.philsteele.com/Blogs/2014/FEB14/DB...

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#27532 Apr 10, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
Some idiot jackass mofo, still believes the ONLY reason UCLA beat the SUCsters this year was because they were "handicapped", certainly NOT because they are considered an "elite team". Phil Steel certainly believes the Bruins are in the top-7 teams. Trojan you're a complete retard, and a useless prYck. go jump off the nearest bridge, will you? ya freak!!!
Ya I saw the "Whiner's" post conceding the next 2 yrs to Mighty UCLA

see # 9 on this
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2024172-10...

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#27533 Apr 10, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
I see the real SC is #10 Interesting

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#27534 Apr 10, 2014
Trojan wrote:
Fire up the BBQ!! LOL!!!
You must make fellow sc fans proud, what an embarrassment you are to real "SC Fans and Alumni" your just a disgusting human being. I agree there are MANY crooked cops, but to lump them all together is like lumping all sc fans are like the Topix Troll.

West Hollywood, CA

#27535 Apr 10, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I see the real SC is #10 Interesting
Thanks Nation for that information. Glad you took my advice and checked the ESPN Mister Steele poll, but I would prefer you do not publicly state that despite all thei recent issues, those nasty Trojans are right behind us at #10 :(

We Bruins have enough issues trying to perform at a #18 level, let alone this god-awful #7 pesdesta they put us on :/

Go Bruins! I still say we boycott those ESPN fellas because now we have to play like a BCS team instead of just acting like one!

West Hollywood, CA

#27536 Apr 10, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
Oh my Lifer, I think I am now regretting that I mentioned the poll by Mister Steele :/

I did not expect my fellow Bruin slap~packers to run with it like peacocks with fully exposed feathers :(

Go Bruins! Let's keep this low profile so when we can't live up to it the fall won't hurt our fannies so much!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 min Uncle Sam 236,956
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 34 min Buroc Millhouse O... 1,207,946
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 hr Big D 201,822
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr Truth is might 309,310
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 9 hr LaToya 4,983
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... Mon Lora_14 4
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Mar 26 kareeo 14
More from around the web