UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 33407 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#27498 Apr 8, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>as if I really gave a shit what they think.
hey BN I went to the UCLA practice yesterday they look f****** awesome, there's not a single weakness in the team, and the deapth is two and three deep at most positions this is going to be one hell of a year I can hardly wait for the season to start.
Wish I could squeeze it into my work schedule, would love to swing by Spaulding. Too bad the Saturday practices are closed.

Any noteable points or standouts from what you personally saw?

Go Bruins!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#27499 Apr 8, 2014
Fight On wrote:
Congrats to Steve Alford on winning the national Title in his first year at FUCLA...Oh wait a minute he only got as far as the Steve 16, then again that seems to be the new standard at FUCLA a Sweet 16 is as a title to FUCLA fans...LMFAO!!
Congrats to Andy “Gag-Tooth Hillbilly” Enfield for winning the PAC-12 Bottom Of The Barrel Title in his first year at SUC. Even for a perpetually weak basketball program like yours, that is a new low.

But be proud TrOJans, only 4 1/2 months until you can finally root for a TrOJan sport that may show some signs of competitiveness.

Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh..........

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#27500 Apr 8, 2014
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Congrats to Andy “Gag-Tooth Hillbilly” Enfield for winning the PAC-12 Bottom Of The Barrel Title in his first year at SUC. Even for a perpetually weak basketball program like yours, that is a new low.
But be proud TrOJans, only 4 1/2 months until you can finally root for a TrOJan sport that may show some signs of competitiveness.
At least the Gapped Tooth Hillbillie's have no where to go but up.
LMFAO
But hey they rule the "water polo' world. and we all know how many pro "water polo' leagues are out there.
Classic!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#27501 Apr 8, 2014
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Wish I could squeeze it into my work schedule, would love to swing by Spaulding. Too bad the Saturday practices are closed.
Go Bruins!
Brewski, may I suggest you take off from the assembly line early Friday, stop in to see our lads in tight football pants on the abbreviated Westwood field, then just hop on down the 405 to MBD/Nation's pad for our usual Friday night hot tub fun :)

Go Bruins, but must I continuously have to think through the daily protocol for my fellow Bruin slap~packers!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#27502 Apr 8, 2014
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27503 Apr 8, 2014
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Congrats to Andy “Gag-Tooth Hillbilly” Enfield for winning the PAC-12 Bottom Of The Barrel Title in his first year at SUC. Even for a perpetually weak basketball program like yours, that is a new low.
And now a moment of silence for what was once the UCLA BB program, no longer are they relevantas a major power, Perhaps one day they may reach the status of Long Beach St, San Diego State never LBSU perhaps.....Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#27504 Apr 8, 2014
Fight On wrote:
Now, now boys lets stop this mindless bickering at once! If BFL is ready to admit all of Wooden's cheating on the 50th anniversary of his first title I say let the boy be.
As if the hypocritical POS will ever admit that. He'd rather post his gay fantasies while pretending to be me. What an idiot.

BN has the nerve to call you out for posting bs, completely blind to the biggest dumbass on Topix, just because he's a Bruin fan.
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27505 Apr 8, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
As if the hypocritical POS will ever admit that. He'd rather post his gay fantasies while pretending to be me. What an idiot.
BN has the nerve to call you out for posting bs, completely blind to the biggest dumbass on Topix, just because he's a Bruin fan.
BN is a bigger dooshe bagg than Rob. At least Rob knows he's a clown, BN thinks he's cool when he's actually more of a troll than Rob, he has fake accounts as well, the dude is sick. Small children and stray animals should steer clear of MBD/BN....LMFAO!
Trojan

San Diego, CA

#27506 Apr 8, 2014
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Wish I could squeeze it into my work schedule, would love to swing by Spaulding. Too bad the Saturday practices are closed.
Any noteable points or standouts from what you personally saw?
Go Bruins!
no, none of the spring practices Are closed, they are all open.
Trojan

San Diego, CA

#27507 Apr 8, 2014
Hey Brew Inn, My buddies that are true Bruins, and actually graduated from UCLA informed me that the practices are open during the Spring.
Trojan

San Diego, CA

#27508 Apr 8, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
you're an impostor stop using my name!!! Get your own handle!! Your gayness is out of control and quite embarrassing to our Trojan family.
Trojan

San Diego, CA

#27509 Apr 8, 2014
Anyone know where I can get me some man meat at this hour?
Trojan

San Diego, CA

#27510 Apr 9, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
BN is a bigger dooshe bagg than Rob. At least Rob knows he's a clown, BN thinks he's cool when he's actually more of a troll than Rob, he has fake accounts as well, the dude is sick. Small children and stray animals should steer clear of MBD/BN....LMFAO!
stop it!! There is no bigger doosh than me, who hates:
Blacks (darkies)
Mexicans (beaners)
COPS (pigs)
women (cu nt s)
gays ( f ags)
elderly (die already old man!)
I am the Nazi Kween!!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27511 Apr 9, 2014
Trojan wrote:
Anyone know where I can get me some man meat at this hour?
The hills of Wetwood are full of hommos, MBD/BN is pullling a triple shift on Santa Monica Blvd, and if you're really desperate you can go to Montebello and ask for Roberta he's about 5-3 340 lbs with a boob job...LMFAO!!
Trojan

United States

#27513 Apr 9, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
The hills of Wetwood are full of hommos, MBD/BN is pullling a triple shift on Santa Monica Blvd, and if you're really desperate you can go to Montebello and ask for Roberta he's about 5-3 340 lbs with a boob job...LMFAO!!
I would rather die than have some "Bruin in me" what about you lover boy, I know you had a sex change, but your strap-on will do juuuuust fine, especially the black one - yes I know, I'm a racist, but not when it comes to dongs, I love dongs of all colors, as long as they have length and girth. Hmmm yummy!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#27514 Apr 9, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
What a loser, posting stuff under my nick. He needs to get over his hang ups about being gay and come to grips with who he is.

That's the only explanation. An adult wouldn't be stupid enough to think that stuff was funny or amusing.
Trojan

San Diego, CA

#27515 Apr 9, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
What a loser, posting stuff under my nick. He needs to get over his hang ups about being gay and come to grips with who he is.
That's the only explanation. An adult wouldn't be stupid enough to think that stuff was funny or amusing.
get your own handle you impostor!!!

West Hollywood, CA

#27516 Apr 9, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
Way to go Nation for bringing to the forefront all of our Bruin cutting edge accomplishments :)

We are known for Electrical Stimulation at the UCLA Pavlov Institute of Physiology
and Oral Stimulation in the Royce Hall Basement Men’s Restroom ;)

Go Bruins! Stimulation in any form makes for a memorable Westwood experience!

West Hollywood, CA

#27517 Apr 9, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my, you mean to tell me my fellow Bruin slap~pack is acting more like a whack~pack again and making those nasty imposter posts :(

I must have a talk with MBD/Nation and Multi-Personality Lifer at the next Bruin hot tub party. The last time those two did that, Brewski had to attach a battery cables to their nipples and submerged them in the Jacuzzi water. Problem is Lifer smiled during the whole ordeal :/

Go Bruins! Hopefully Lifer will not enjoy that form of Bruin punishment this time around.

West Hollywood, CA

#27518 Apr 9, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>get your own handle you impostor!!!
Lifer please, must we add a visit to the UCLA Center for Neurocognition and Emotion in Schizophrenia for your personality imbalance to go along with your current anger management sessions at the UCLA Counseling Center :(

Go Bruins! Now I see why Westwood has all these centers for our students and illogical fans!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Canuk 1,564,685
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 33 min John-K 315,227
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 18 hr Fine 11,292
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 18 hr Aerobatty 258,475
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jul 12 New boy 201,878
News Johnny Brown Added To Coaching Staff (Oct '07) Jul 1 Brown Pharts 3
News Tragedy strikes family members of Leasure (Jul '08) Jun '17 Evidence phart 9
More from around the web