UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 29949 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“Let's go Bruins! Bring Another”

Since: Aug 09

National Title to Westwood!!

#27473 Apr 7, 2014
inlandEtrojan wrote:
<quoted text>I know!....waiting for his spin .
Part of his out look is;any team the lines makers have to beat you....if you lose , thats not really a loss!, lmao.....thats why he thinks these recent seasons are so good!
what "spin"? are you referring to? don't be like the other POS trOJan, and start making any excuses. For years we didn't have a QB Bel Olson, and Patrick Cowan were lost in a broken foot in consecutive plays during a practice, and we had to go with a JC transfer (Keving Craft), a WR converted (Osaarr Rashaan) and a walk on who started agains USC McLoud Bethel Thompson, and let us not forget RN inherited a team with about 8 OLinemen, and TEs and DLinemen had to be converted to fill in the depth...all this while USC was whooping us while cheating - you as sholes were still whooping it up like you had beaten an Alabama, or an Ohio State...now that your team has maybe one less 5-star recruit per recruiting class, all of a sudden you feel "handicapped" and criticizing Bruin fans for whooping it up???(not you, the as shole trOJan) really???? REALLY???? what a freaking joke!!!!!

35-14 with 6 more consecutive asswhoopings coming your way, BYTCHES!!!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#27474 Apr 7, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>. It's hilarious usc settled for a coach in the hot seat LMFAO
You must be talking about the FUCLA and Steve Alfraud, he's already destroying the bb program choosing his son over Lavine?....LMFAO!!!
inlandEtrojan

Fontana, CA

#27475 Apr 7, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>what "spin"? are you referring to? don't be like the other POS trOJan, and start making any excuses. For years we didn't have a QB Bel Olson, and Patrick Cowan were lost in a broken foot in consecutive plays during a practice, and we had to go with a JC transfer (Keving Craft),
Stop recruiting brittle athletes , football is a game for the toughest individuals.....thats on your coaches!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#27476 Apr 7, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Why respond to the Topix Troll? Shes a frigging troll and we ALL know it.
Well that is a valid point nation, but we Bruins do have to defend our honor ;)

I just wish Lifer and Brewski would calm it down a bit, especially with the Torian White debacle recently.

Go Bruins! I say let's not talk to anyone if it makes our kids look bad shall we!

West Hollywood, CA

#27477 Apr 7, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
The biggest idiots cling to, "Well, you had one more game than us to get to 10 wins!"
The NCAA gives any team that goes to Hawaii an extra game. We're just playing by the rules!!(They whine that we don't. Then when we follow the rules, they still bitch like little girls.)
A 10 win season is a 10 win season. For us, it's a down year. To them, it's like winning an NC! Idiots.
Please Mister Trojan, must you remind me and my fellow Bruin slap~packers that your USC football team still managed to win 10 games when any over team would fetal up under the same difficult circumstances :/

Can't you just let us bask in our pastel blue and gold glory? Come on now, it is very rare enough for our team to actually get 10 wins so DabNabIt, let us enjoy using a boat with ores for once in what is normally uncharted waters :)

Go Bruins, will someone grab my ore please!

West Hollywood, CA

#27478 Apr 7, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>what "spin"? are you referring to? don't be like the other POS trOJan, and start making any excuses. For years we didn't have a QB Bel Olson, and Patrick Cowan were lost in a broken foot in consecutive plays during a practice, and we had to go with a JC transfer (Keving Craft), a WR converted (Osaarr Rashaan) and a walk on who started agains USC McLoud Bethel Thompson, and let us not forget RN inherited a team with about 8 OLinemen, and TEs and DLinemen had to be converted to fill in the depth...all this while USC was whooping us while cheating - you as sholes were still whooping it up like you had beaten an Alabama, or an Ohio State...now that your team has maybe one less 5-star recruit per recruiting class, all of a sudden you feel "handicapped" and criticizing Bruin fans for whooping it up???(not you, the as shole trOJan) really???? REALLY???? what a freaking joke!!!!!
!!
Please Lifer, stop the insanity. This fight we Bruins cannot win, especially when you compare mushrooms to turnips :/

Don't you realize our Bruins had all those issues within the confines of playing the gameand running the team, yet those nasty Trojans were dealt a blow from the NCAA and had nothing to do with how they run their team. You are making the rest of us Bruins look foolish with this counter point :(

Go Bruins! Thank you Hot Rod Hundley for at least making us look like a sound football team for once!

West Hollywood, CA

#27479 Apr 7, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>as if I really gave a shit what they think.
hey BN I went to the UCLA practice yesterday they look f****** awesome, there's not a single weakness in the team, and the deapth is two and three deep at most positions this is going to be one hell of a year I can hardly wait for the season to start.
DabNabIt Lifer, you were supposed to let me know so we could ride together :/

Was that one of our light drill practices with no pads were the kids can strut around in their tight blue~gold dolphin shorts? I like those type of practices. We always look like Kings Of The World, or maybe even a BCS team when we have those outings :)

Go Bruins! We like to feel depth!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#27480 Apr 7, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
Hey BN, do you really think this poor cop deserved this from the people? https://m.facebook.com/l.php...
Link broken
like u$c fans hearts after MIGHTY UCLA wooped some butt in football, basketball & baseball
however there's always water polo

West Hollywood, CA

#27481 Apr 7, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Link broken
like u$c fans hearts after MIGHTY UCLA wooped some butt in football, basketball & baseball
however there's always water polo
Oh Nation, we do like the men's water polo uniforms don't we ;)

Alright fellow Bruin fans, you all with me on this? We need Connecticut to win the game tonight because if Kentucky wins it will be their ninth championship. And the fact that it would be their third since our last Bruin one in 1995, it makes me feel smaller than Lifer's privates after coming out of a cold Jacuzzi :/

Go Bruins Go Huskies! Go away Wildcats and your relevant claim to the most basketball titles!

West Hollywood, CA

#27482 Apr 7, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO! Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> I really give a shit what you think BN my sweet.
hey BN I went to the UCLA practice yesterday, saw some tight asses they look f****** awesome, there's not a single weakness in the team, and the length is two and three deep . I can't wait to get you in position this is going to be one hell of a hot tub rumble I can hardly wait for tonight :).
Oh my dissention within our slap~pack already. Why Lifer did not even tell Brewski or myself there was a special tub gathering tonight :(

I understand Lifer wanting MBD/Nation all to himself but DabNabIt, I will be the life (not Lifer) of the party. I was going to come dressed in Coach Jimmy Jr autographed Speedos :/

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#27483 Apr 7, 2014
inlandEtrojan wrote:
<quoted text>Stop recruiting brittle athletes , football is a game for the toughest individuals.....thats on your coaches!
you mean like the "china doll" George Farmer" ????
Bruin For Life

Whittier, CA

#27484 Apr 7, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be talking about the FUCLA and Steve Alfraud, he's already destroying the bb program choosing his son over Lavine?....LMFAO!!!
his son was better, obviously you didn't watch any of the games.
Bruin For Life

Whittier, CA

#27485 Apr 7, 2014
inlandEtrojan wrote:
<quoted text>Stop recruiting brittle athletes , football is a game for the toughest individuals.....thats on your coaches!
that was then, now we have nothing but freaks of nature...just ask Matt Barkley, and Cody Kessler.

West Hollywood, CA

#27487 Apr 7, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>his son was better, obviously you didn't watch any of the games.
Oh my Lifer, our Bruin basketball teams are so complicated :/

If Young Alford is better than one stop and hop Zachie Lavine, how come the latter is making a play for the NBA :/

Go Bruins! Betters can't be choosers!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#27488 Apr 7, 2014
Congrats to Steve Alford on winning the national Title in his first year at FUCLA...Oh wait a minute he only got as far as the Steve 16, then again that seems to be the new standard at FUCLA a Sweet 16 is as a title to FUCLA fans...LMFAO!!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#27489 Apr 7, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>his son was better, obviously you didn't watch any of the games.
I watched the Florida game dyckwadd, every time lil Alfraud was in Florida upped their lead every time Lavine was in it was a close game...Spin that like you do on Santa Monica BLVD phagge...LMFAO!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#27490 Apr 7, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my Lifer, our Bruin basketball teams are so complicated :/
If Young Alford is better than one stop and hop Zachie Lavine, how come the latter is making a play for the NBA :/
Go Bruins! Betters can't be choosers!
Now.now PP if Robbie says that Lil Alfraud is better than Lavine then it must be true. See PP Lavine is no good that's why he is going to the NBA, Lil Alfraud is good that's why he is staying all 4 years and will never play in the NBA.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#27491 Apr 7, 2014
inlandEtrojan wrote:
No kiddng. What a hypocritical POS. We're down 20 scholies and he's crying about a couple of injuries over how many years?!

His stupidity knows no bounds! LOL!!!

But what you expect from a little bitch who's still trying to pretend they beat a Trojan team at full strength? They should have 2 more wins under their belts, this year & next. After that, it'll be business as usual.
Bruin For Life

Whittier, CA

#27492 Apr 7, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
No kiddng. What a hypocritical POS. We're down 20 scholies and he's crying about a couple of injuries over how many years?!
His stupidity knows no bounds! LOL!!!
But what you expect from a little bitch who's still trying to pretend they beat a Trojan team at full strength? They should have 2 more wins under their belts, this year & next. After that, it'll be business as usual.
I'm wasn't crying youlittlecunt, read my post. You truly have been acting likeAfag lately. Did fight On finally stick his Peter Into Ya?
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#27493 Apr 8, 2014
Now, now boys lets stop this mindless bickering at once! If BFL is ready to admit all of Wooden's cheating on the 50th anniversary of his first title I say let the boy be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min Eagle 12 247,517
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Liberal Sock Rage 1,277,229
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 44 min Patriot AKA Bozo 6,917
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 22 hr Pastor Pete 201,864
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Mon RoSesz 310,231
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Aug 20 Jcrombie67 282
Hoophall Invitational - Miami Aug 17 Hoophall 1
More from around the web