UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Comments (Page 1,298)

Showing posts 25,941 - 25,960 of26,639
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
anonymous reader

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2014

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I would't do that. I'm not like the mental midget, who gets into "Well, you have more. So nanner, nanner, nanner!"
He's truly retarded. Only a complete jackass would do that, with all of the psychos they've had, both athletes and not. Seriously, with Rodney Alcala leading them all, who would be stupid enough to try and compare? The biggest moron on Topix, that's who! ROTFLMAO!!
Are you fcking kidding me with this post ? You just said that you are not a mental midget because you dont compare the criminal history of your alumni to UCLA. Then in the next paragraph, you compared the criminal history of your alumni to UCLA. I think thats the very definition of a mental midget. Not to mention you are looking for reassurance from the biggest troll on this thread. These are all signs of a defeted man, or more likely a woman.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

He's actually stupid enough to think he's fooling people.

What an idiot. No one else's reading comprehension is that bad.
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

anonymous reader wrote:
<quoted text>Are you fcking kidding me with this post ? You just said that you are not a mental midget because you dont compare the criminal history of your alumni to UCLA. Then in the next paragraph, you compared the criminal history of your alumni to UCLA. I think thats the very definition of a mental midget. Not to mention you are looking for reassurance from the biggest troll on this thread. These are all signs of a defeted man, or more likely a woman.
Now, now let's not get in to name calling, yes MBD/BN is the biggest troll on the internet, but you should show more concern for your bruin sister who has a problem with young boys.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now let's not get in to name calling, yes MBD/BN is the biggest troll on the internet, but you should show more concern for your bruin sister who has a problem with young boys.
Don't even bother. He's a moron.

That post proved it yet AGAIN. I merely said I was amused because he's stupid enough to act as if it's only USC has thugs and somehow that's hypocritical. No one else is stupid enough to make that claim. He can't hide with his fake identities. His stupidity always reveals who he is.
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
That post proved it yet AGAIN. I merely said I was amused because he's stupid enough to act as if it's only USC has thugs and somehow that's hypocritical. No one else is stupid enough to make that claim. He can't hide with his fake identities. His stupidity always reveals who he is.
Now,now you've just insulted morons across the world with your comparison.
Bruin For Life

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
how many players with a history of being arrested can you name on the UCLA football team?(Zero) that's what I thought. Now how many on the USC roster?....I rest my case!!! you fat as$ ugly pig, get off that couch and go for a walk. ROTFLMFAO
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>how many players with a history of being arrested can you name on the UCLA football team?(Zero) that's what I thought. Now how many on the USC roster?....I rest my case!!! you fat as$ ugly pig, get off that couch and go for a walk. ROTFLMFAO
Now. now Roberto, let's not make fun of those less fit than you. Still fit as the day you were graduated as an Oiler, at 5-3 340 lbs....LMFAO!
Bruin For Life

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Now. now Roberto, let's not make fun of those less fit than you. Still fit as the day you were graduated as an Oiler, at 5-3 340 lbs....LMFAO!
you wishFag.
Bruin For Life

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

Judged:

anonymous reader wrote:
<quoted text>Are you fcking kidding me with this post ? You just said that you are not a mental midget because you dont compare the criminal history of your alumni to UCLA. Then in the next paragraph, you compared the criminal history of your alumni to UCLA. I think thats the very definition of a mental midget. Not to mention you are looking for reassurance from the biggest troll on this thread. These are all signs of a defeted man, or more likely a woman.
the entire institution as a whole, is freaking joke. Academically UCLA wipes the floor with SUC, athletically SUC is no match, geographically SUC is inside a piss hole.
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

Judged:

Help!!!!...... 911 !!!...Bring in the heavy meds Rob's talking to himself again!....LMFAO!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
Help!!!!...... 911 !!!...Bring in the heavy meds Rob's talking to himself again!....LMFAO!
yeah, im the only one that dislikes USC and their delusional fans...idiot.

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, im the only one that dislikes USC and their delusional fans...idiot.
Why respond to the Topix Troll? Shes a frigging troll and we ALL know it.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
Ssssshhhh. He's stupid enough to think he's fooling people.

ROTFLMAO!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
as if I really gave a shit what they think.

hey BN I went to the UCLA practice yesterday they look f****** awesome, there's not a single weakness in the team, and the deapth is two and three deep at most positions this is going to be one hell of a year I can hardly wait for the season to start.
inlandEtrojan

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>as if I really gave a shit what they think.
hey BN I went to the UCLA practice yesterday they look f****** awesome, there's not a single weakness in the team, and the deapth is two and three deep at most positions this is going to be one hell of a year I can hardly wait for the season to start.
3 or 4 game loss season....maybe beat SC , whopdedo ....can't wait either ,pfft.
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Your class pic from the Serra "El Padre" didn't realize your first name was Herbert....LMFAO!

http://www.homefacts.com/offender-detail/CA18...
Trojan

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

inlandEtrojan wrote:
<quoted text>3 or 4 game loss season....maybe beat SC , whopdedo ....can't wait either ,pfft.
Come on! You're referring to idiots who whoop it up about getting the same number of wins as a handicapped Trojan team! To them that's a stellar season! LOL!!!
inlandEtrojan

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on! You're referring to idiots who whoop it up about getting the same number of wins as a handicapped Trojan team! To them that's a stellar season! LOL!!!
I know!....waiting for his spin .
Part of his out look is;any team the lines makers have to beat you....if you lose , thats not really a loss!, lmao.....thats why he thinks these recent seasons are so good!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

Judged:

inlandEtrojan wrote:
<quoted text>I know!....waiting for his spin .
Part of his out look is;any team the lines makers have to beat you....if you lose , thats not really a loss!, lmao.....thats why he thinks these recent seasons are so good!
The biggest idiots cling to, "Well, you had one more game than us to get to 10 wins!"

The NCAA gives any team that goes to Hawaii an extra game. We're just playing by the rules!!(They whine that we don't. Then when we follow the rules, they still bitch like little girls.)

A 10 win season is a 10 win season. For us, it's a down year. To them, it's like winning an NC! Idiots.
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> I really give a shit what you think BN my sweet.
hey BN I went to the UCLA practice yesterday, saw some tight asses they look f****** awesome, there's not a single weakness in the team, and the length is two and three deep . I can't wait to get you in position this is going to be one hell of a hot tub rumble I can hardly wait for tonight :).
LMFAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 25,941 - 25,960 of26,639
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min WAKE UP VOTERS 1,077,548
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 49 min Buck Crick 223,898
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Brian_G 305,059
urgent loan needed apply now (Sep '13) Sun Danny 2
loan needed (Dec '13) Sun Danny 4
Hairston's bounceback game highlights big day f... Jul 16 Go go d 1
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Jul 15 AnnCarter 8
•••
•••