UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
25,921 - 25,940 of 26,732 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Once in a while??? How about ... ALL THE TIME I miss all the man-on-man contact!!!
>:D
Well miss no longer Coachiepoo, your long distance boytoy is back and you and I can revert back to our non-football season version of tackling like before ;)

So have you been taking care of Big Danny's Irish One-Eye back there Coach Dico? Out this way, we Bruins finally got the Jacuzzi functional again so we are ready for a little hot tub time machine! Want to do a virtual with us this Friday :)

Go Bruins, Go Tigers, Go MBD hot tub skype!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

Cuhm now, where did everyone go? I brushed this morning such as I do everyday so I know it cannot be the high protein c-breath ;)

Go Bruins! I guess silence is golden, as in showers!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

A Bruin arrested on felony false imprisonment charges?! No! Some idiots think Bruins do no wrong! LOL!!!

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story...

Oh yeah, that's right. Some of those same idiots claim it has to be sports related, if it puts FUCLA in a bad light. But if it puts them in a good light, all is fair game.

Hypocritical POS's.(Some, not all.)
FIGHT ON

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

PEE PEE PETE wrote:
Cuhm now, where did everyone go? I brushed this morning such as I do everyday so I know it cannot be the high protein c-breath ;)
Go Bruins! I guess silence is golden, as in showers!
looking for MBD/BN, BFl and Brew In??? Perhaps this might answer your question:

LOS ANGELES TIMES
April 3, 2014, 6:26 p.m.
Three gay men sickened during a meningitis outbreak in L.A. County have died, the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health said Thursday.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Luckily for Patsie Haden, he didn't need the toupee when trying to diversify his A.D. portfolio and relive his youth by performing on the TrOJan theatrical stage in an attempt to prove he can act and has a singing voice (he does not).
His character was a postman and he was able to wear a hat so a literal comb-over was not required. Now if we are talking athletic comb-overís, then he and his fellow TrOJan entourage would receive rave reviews for their expertise in that field!
And speaking of Frito Banditos, what happened to our favorite Topix Babeler, CT? Did you force him to flee back to the semi-safe confines of the Brazilian barrio? Or maybe his Porsche broke down in the TrOJan ghetto and he was abducted and sold (or volunteered) into the male sex slave trade! Then again, it may just as simple as he forgot one of his Topix login passwords and now can only troll around here as Bite/Fight On because the USC sports programs have so little to talk about right now. Heh heh heh heh heh heh
> Wow, even with all that Trajon Ghetto acting and singing ... I don't guess we'll be seeing the Trajon AD on the big screen anytime soon! Hollywood is safe!!! Hayden could possibly get a gig on a commercial with Men's Hair Club. CT showed up today on another CFB thread ... as one of his other gay split-personality characters ... PeePee Pete! LMAO!!!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

> Oh, pardon Coach Artie! The Coach just noticed that CT/Pee Pee Pete has returned to this thread already.
>:/
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
A Bruin arrested on felony false imprisonment charges?! No! Some idiots think Bruins do no wrong! LOL!!!
Oh yeah, that's right. Some of those same idiots claim it has to be sports related, if it puts FUCLA in a bad light. But if it puts them in a good light, all is fair game.
misdemeamor charges from a young kid that is stiil growing up, big deal ya POS!! What is your excuse for your Usc PROFESSORS getting arrested for sexual assaults on children youFuc KingSicko!!! And yet ANOTHER PROFESSOR a couple years back currently in prison for molestation https://www.google.com/url... you hypocritical POS!!!!

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
Here is yet ANOTHER $UC professor serving tone in prison for sexual assault on a child Professor William French Anderson. University of Sicko Child molesters
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

14 years for USC professor http://www.foxnews.com/story/2007/02/03/world...
freaking condoms.

Trojan, hypocritical POS!!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2014

Judged:

FIGHT ON wrote:
<quoted text>
LOS ANGELES TIMES
Three gay men sickened during a meningitis outbreak in L.A. County have died, the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health said Thursday.
ROTFLMAO!!!

Come on, the biggest dumbass and most hypocritical person on Topix claims he doesn't take it up the butt. We all know he does.

The idiot TRIES to claim I'm a hypocrite, but I'm not the one who always tries to claim the "other school" is the only one who has jerks or slimeballs. He is so freaking stupid, using words when he obviously has no idea what they mean.

They don't come any stupider than that idiot. Not shocked. A couple of cheerleaders were nice to him because he attended a booster event and he was stupid enough to think they were his friends! ROTFLMAO!!!

Pathetic old man.

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2014

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO!!!
Come on, the biggest dumbass and most hypocritical person on Topix claims he doesn't take it up the butt. We all know he does.
The idiot TRIES to claim I'm a hypocrite, but I'm not the one who always tries to claim the "other school" is the only one who has jerks or slimeballs. He is so freaking stupid, using words when he obviously has no idea what they mean.
They don't come any stupider than that idiot. Not shocked. A couple of cheerleaders were nice to him because he attended a booster event and he was stupid enough to think they were his friends! ROTFLMAO!!!
Pathetic old man.
every school has jerks and slimeballs...USC just happens to have the MOST you gayAssMoFo!! Speaking of taking itTheAs s, you must have caught your other half (a man I'm sure) taking it from a COP, hence your hatred, you stupidMoFo.

I just can't stop thinking of Anthony Barr putting Golden Boy Barfley out of his misery with vicious hit!!! and UCLA whoping USC's ass38-28 in 2012...then again in 2013 Anthony Barr and Cassious Marsh on consecutive sacks, and Myles Jack, and Brett Hundley running over and around your handicapped pansyAss condoms...35-14!!! GO BRUINS!!!!!

ROTFFLMFAO!!!!!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2014

Judged:

FIGHT ON wrote:
<quoted text>
LOS ANGELES TIMES
Please sir, I cannot confirm nor deny if these three are part of my Bruin Slap-pack :/

I would prefer you reserve comment until the officials in Westwood can determine which current Bruins in jail these three might have been :(

Go Bruins! Remember public health is first and foremost when it comes to our secret rendezvous'!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2014

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Wow, I am so glad my long distance boyfriend and gay split-personality PeePee Pete is back!!!
It is nice to see Coach that you are still getting along with my Bruin slap~pack even though some of them are already bashing your Tigers in anticipation of our match up a few years down the road. Let's "stick" togetheer until then, shall we ;)

Go Bruins, Go Tigers, Go two/thirds of the Wizard Of Oz chant!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2014

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
Oh good Mister Trojan, this is about one of our UCLA students. For a moment I thought you were going to bring up our football player Dorian White and his sexual assault problems and being kicked off Coach Jimmy's team :/

Go Bruins and thank you for not going there ;)

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2014

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>misdemeamor charges from a young kid that is stiil growing up, big deal ya POS!! What is your excuse for your Usc PROFESSORS getting arrested for sexual assaults on children youFuc KingSicko!!! And yet ANOTHER PROFESSOR a couple years back currently in prison for molestation https://www.google.com/url... you hypocritical POS!!!!
Please Lifer, let's not go there. Our students and athletes are making too much news for the wrong reasons right now. We can discuss these in private at MBD's place tonight ;)

So no need to entice those nasty Trojans because they can easily come back at our proclamations that UCLA is above all that :/

Go Bruins! Right now silence would be golden, like Brett's tight pants!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2014

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
> Oh, pardon Coach Artie everyone! The Coach was just hoping for a CT/Pee Pee Pete/Coach Dico thread threesome already.
>:/
Well Coachiepoo, this is sweet but we may have to opt out for a third partner. It appears Chiquita Traveler is nowhere to be heard from :/

Perhaps you can entice Mister Clown to return for some heated action between all of us, although the easiest thing to do is skype into our Bruin hot tub party tonight. There will be more young fellas than you can handle there ;)

Go Bruins, Go Heated Handling on Friday Nights!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2014

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Wow, even with all that Trajon Ghetto acting and singing ... I don't guess we'll be seeing the Trajon AD on the big screen anytime soon! Hollywood is safe!!! Hayden could possibly get a gig on a commercial with Men's Hair Club. CT showed up today on another CFB thread ... as one of his other gay split-personality characters ... PeePee Pete! LMAO!!!
Heh heh heh heh heh! Maybe Patsie Haden tried to misdirect the recent TrOJan woes away from the football field, no matter how inept his attempt at song and dance may have been.

I guess when it comes to USC, there was only ever room for one ham, who broke the mold when he skedaddled out of Los Angeles when things got to heated... Hollywood Carroll.

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2014

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
14 years for USC professor http://www.foxnews.com/story/2007/02/03/world...
freaking condoms.
Trojan, hypocritical POS!!
Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh ..........
Trojan

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2014

Judged:

PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh good Mister Trojan, this is about one of our UCLA students. For a moment I thought you were going to bring up our football player Dorian White and his sexual assault problems and being kicked off Coach Jimmy's team :/
Go Bruins and thank you for not going there ;)
I would't do that. I'm not like the mental midget, who gets into "Well, you have more. So nanner, nanner, nanner!"

He's truly retarded. Only a complete jackass would do that, with all of the psychos they've had, both athletes and not. Seriously, with Rodney Alcala leading them all, who would be stupid enough to try and compare? The biggest moron on Topix, that's who! ROTFLMAO!!
anonymous reader

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2014

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I would't do that. I'm not like the mental midget, who gets into "Well, you have more. So nanner, nanner, nanner!"
He's truly retarded. Only a complete jackass would do that, with all of the psychos they've had, both athletes and not. Seriously, with Rodney Alcala leading them all, who would be stupid enough to try and compare? The biggest moron on Topix, that's who! ROTFLMAO!!
Dont forget about the sanctions.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••